• Ally Bee

*stares at actor’s head*

OH~

Pfft (*・艸・)

OH, I SEE NOW---

*falls off couch, clutching sides as agonizing laughter erupts*

Jason Statham has HAIR~ ( ̇ o ̇ ) ~

Or DID.

HA (􏰁˃ ᗨ ˂ 􏰂)

• russman

★★ Watched by russman 03 Nov, 2014 3

It must have been an alternate universe where Jason Statham has hair

• fermion

★★½ Added by fermion

The weed harms

• Steve Sandberg

★★½ Rewatched by Steve Sandberg 24 Aug, 2014

Stirring evidence that fight scenes set to Drowning Pool songs are even more embarrassing now than they were over a decade ago.

• Darth Huber

★★ Added by Darth Huber

The actors are having enough fun to warrant a TV viewing.

• Jason MD-P

★★ Watched by Jason MD-P 14 Aug, 2014

Just another action film masquerading as sci-fi. This had a really cool concept, too, but was too busy loading itself up with action scenes to develop it very much.

• Xebeche

★★ Rewatched by Xebeche 03 Jul, 2014

Some movies that were cool when you were 13 stop being cool because it turns out they were made by 13-year-olds for 13-year-olds. Now some bad movie review quips:

"Audiences would be better off with The None."

"This Jet Li vehicle is The One good nap I took all summer."

"On a weekday at your local dollar theater, you may find yourself to be The One in attendance."

• Jackson Tyler

are they

the movie's almost over

are they

[Last Resort plays]
    THAT'S THREE THEY DID THE TRIFECTA, ALL THREE OF THE CLASSIC NU METAL EMO SONGS OH PERFECT WHAT A FINISH, WHAT A FINISH, THEY'LL BE HAVING A DRINK WITH THE BOYS LATER THAT'S FOR SURE, A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL SHOW

• johnch

★½ Watched by johnch 29 Jun, 2014

Oh boy.. i have to go back now and rewatch soomething like T2 to remind myself of how a big sci-fi action movie can also contain awesome characters and an interesting story.

• John Money

★★ Watched by John Money 06 Jun, 2014

"I am Yulaw! I am nobody's bitch! You are mine."

• Boost

★★★★ Added by Boost

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• ndoane

★★★ Watched by ndoane 28 Apr, 2014

What I remember of this from watching it in the theater: Jet Li, some cgi, martial arts, and a good song.

What I didn't remember: Carla Gugino, Delroy Lindo, Dean Norris, so much nu metal, and Jason Statham with hair. Oh and a lot of cgi, cgi that hasn't aged all that well.

Statham was pretty bad in this. His mugging and acting were pretty painful. It's a good thing he choose the almost mute character in the Transporter the next year. That gave him some time to refine his acting.