• Dr.Houzer Racist Zordon

★★★ Rewatched by Dr.Houzer Racist Zordon 23 Jul, 2015

Mola por detalles como el de la rata-bomba con unos huevos enormes oculta en unos zapatos de Tacón, la premisa de un multiverso de James Wong que es guionista de X-Files y que recuerda de lejos al clasico de los 90 "TiMECop"y bueno salen Jet -lI y Jason Staham...

• Ayah

★★★★★ Watched by Ayah 19 Jul, 2015

I'm THE ONE.

• Goremaster

★★★ Added by Goremaster

Jet Li traveling in time + clones + alterante dimensions = Sliders TV series + Shchwarza's "The 6th Day".

Trivia: in the beginning of the movie Al Gore makes a speech on TV as President of the United States, but he actually lost the election to George Bush.

• Mikael Stånggren

★★★ Rewatched by Mikael Stånggren 24 Jun, 2015

Suffers heavily from a post-Matrix syndrome (like so many other wannabe flicks of the early 00's) but makes up for it with a fun plot concept, which although brainless in execution, holds its place in the archives as one of Jet Li's better films.

Two viewings in, fourteen years apart, makes me The One to trust on this. Then again, I also thought Shrek the Third wasn't so bad. So you should probably 4-get whatever I just said or give me a high-five for an honest 6 out of 10.

• Tarryn-tino

★★★ Rewatched by Tarryn-tino 22 Jun, 2015

I'm gonna keep this one super short too.

I really like the premise of The One and I loved this movie as a youngin. While it doesn't impress me as much it did the first time I saw, I still find it really enjoyable, plus once again, the music is epic and I love the ending :-) also, Jet Li fighting Jet Li!!!

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

az egyetlen

• Chase Eiland

★★★ Watched by Chase Eiland 23 Mar, 2015

A big dumb action movie with dumb science that is dumb fun.

• DKEN99

★★★½ Rewatched by DKEN99 28 Feb, 2015

A movie with a fascinating Sci-Fi concept and some very cool action set pieces. Incorporating many of the innovations and visual styles made popular by the Matrix movies, 'The One' is fairly successful at portraying super-powered humans in the modern world. This movie features a twist on the Highlander movie concept where a person becomes more powerful if he is able to end the lives of his alternate universe selves, becoming "The One". I believe this was the first film…

• deadmanramsey

Mediocre multiverse science
    Mediocre fighting
    Mediocre gadgets

Mediocre everything...

(almost forgot, bad special effects)

• Rufio850

★★★★½ Rewatched by Rufio850 07 Dec, 2014

What a great film that pleases those wanting action. Li vs. Li. Certain scenes were laughable but man when it came down to the fighting it was fun and entertaining. Add that with a dash of drowning pool you have yourself a testosterone driven movie. A fun and rewatchable flick.

• corey newcombe

★★ Added by corey newcombe

In the first five minutes of this film, we are treated to Basil Exposition explaining the plot if the movie. As soon as he utters the word 'multiverse', you know you can just switch off for ninety minutes and enjoy Li once again choosing a dodgy script to showcase his skills to Hollywood.

And he did this in favour of The Matrix Reloaded?

Basically Li plays several characters and there is one who goes around all the universes and killing…