• Jens

★★ Watched by Jens 01 Feb, 2005

sicherlich ist der film kein glanzpunkt, aber er hat seine netten momente...der film wird auch nicht unnötig in die länge gezogen und so bleibt alles recht kurzweilig und nach 85 minuten ist es ja auch schon überstanden.

• Trevor Griffiths

★½ Rewatched by Trevor Griffiths 19 Sep, 2015

If I were 8 years old, I would probably love this. As a grown up, I find it obnoxious and boring in equal measure.

• rossboyask

★★★ Rewatched by rossboyask 10 Sep, 2015

Silly fun. Best bits are. Jet trying to act pissed off as the villain, Statham's "accent" and how unbelievably "shit-rock" the music is.

• nicktday

Rewatched by nicktday 08 Sep, 2015

Worst soundtrack ever.
    Worst prop guns ever.
    Worst Jason Statham performance.
    And so on...

• Andrew Amphlett

Watched by Andrew Amphlett 03 Sep, 2015

It's another one of these nights, seeing what's on Netflix and I came across "The One" sc-fi action film starring Jet Li...sounds interesting. Here's couple of notes while watching;

*Technology that can travel from different parallel worlds, is fucking terrifying. Imagine "Stargate" but ripping every piece of you, while screaming there. "WHYYYY!!"
    *The music is hilarious, very cheesy and cliche from that early 00's in every fight/action squence, some rock track appears "Down with the sickness" for example.
    *Jason Statham…

• PsychoSavager

★★ Added by PsychoSavager

Nice idea, but not as entertaining as it should have been.

• Steve Kimes

★★★½ Added by Steve Kimes

Matrix 2 would have been a lot more fun if had looked like this.

Dumb action fun.

• javilost

★★★ Watched by javilost 19 Aug, 2015

Ver a Jet Li con ganas de matarse así mismo una y otra vez mola un puñao. Soy muy fan del uso de hacerse un nudo en la cintura con la parte superior del mono azul para que el público los pueda identificar.

Lo decepcionante de la peli es que está Statham todo el rato con pistolita en mano y nada de dar de toñas a lo Statham.

• Paul Phoenix

★★★★ Watched by Paul Phoenix 31 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I'm surprised people hated this but praised other equally stupid films like Face/Off.

This film's got the right kind of elements it needs to be a dumb action film. Don't think too much about its blatant plot-holes. You didn't stop to think about how the Outworld came about in Paul W.S. Anderson's Mortal Kombat, did you? It's a film with the American Donnie Yen, Jet Li, kicking ass alongside his future partner, Jason Statham. This is the first meeting when…

• Dr.Houzer Racist Zordon

★★★ Rewatched by Dr.Houzer Racist Zordon 23 Jul, 2015

Mola por detalles como el de la rata-bomba con unos huevos enormes oculta en unos zapatos de Tacón, la premisa de un multiverso de James Wong que es guionista de X-Files y que recuerda de lejos al clasico de los 90 "TiMECop"y bueno salen Jet -lI y Jason Staham...

• Ayah

★★★★★ Watched by Ayah 19 Jul, 2015

I'm THE ONE.

• Goremaster

★★★ Added by Goremaster

Jet Li traveling in time + clones + alterante dimensions = Sliders TV series + Shchwarza's "The 6th Day".

Trivia: in the beginning of the movie Al Gore makes a speech on TV as President of the United States, but he actually lost the election to George Bush.