• Kace

★★★ Rewatched by Kace 24 Oct, 2014

Still stylish, but less effective on a rewatch where I was older and really understood what was going on.

• Aaron King

★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron King 24 Oct, 2014

This is one of those old fashion ghost films that aren't made like this anymore. I feel like this film is a one time film because if you watch it again, a lot of the fun is worn out because you already know the big twist in it. I've seen it once and that was 13 years ago and I still remember the twists and turns of it. I would honestly prefer a film like this than "the scary films of today".

• Thief12

★★★★½ Rewatched by Thief12 19 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Matt

★★★ Added by Matt

For years, I've been under the illusion that I had seen The Others, we decided to rewatch it last night as part of our October horror-thon. Turns out I'd never seen it.

That is all.

• Carlos

★★★★ Added by Carlos

• Chris Vallée

★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Vallée 11 Oct, 2014

Nicole Kidman shines in this haunting tale that demonstrates a unique take on a classic style ghost story with superb artistry and a fantastic twist ending.

★★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 20 Oct, 2013

• Milez Das

★★★★ Watched by Milez Das 07 Oct, 2014 11

Tobe-Hooper #5

Wow. Even an PG-13 horror can make an effect that sometimes R rated horrors can't do.

Nicole Kidman. She is a beauty. She conquers her role which is troubled, alone, caring, frustrated.

The movie takes a simple story and plays with it till it wants to strike at the end. I like the last 10 minutes of the movie very much. It was intriguing and engaging. It was fantastic.

It scares at a soft level but it still does something to remember.

I am having fun with this amazing Horror festival.

★★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 26 Nov, 2011

★★★★ Watched by Joe DiCanio 23 May, 2011

• Cole Schneider

★★★★½ Watched by Cole Schneider 04 Oct, 2014

Effectively unnerving and gorgeously shot, it's the ending that reinvigorates the film.

• KMOKLER

★★★½ Added by KMOKLER

Phenomonal acting, great scares but at times it takes a while to pick up.