• Damian Costanza

★★★★ Watched by Damian Costanza 19 Apr, 2014

La agrego ya que es de esas peliculas que ves de pequeño o a cachos y no sabes muy bien si la has visto o no.

A pesar de tener un grupo de actores del que se podría haber sacado mucho más, sigue siendo una obra maestra del concepto de la pérdida de la inocencia y la camaradería.

• Patrick Campbell

★★★★ Rewatched by Patrick Campbell 04 Apr, 2014

The complete Novel version, even with the music changes, is incredibly well made. I love this film. This version feels like the only version that should have ever existed. I'm glad Coopala was able to restore it.

• Rebekah Kolb

★★½ Added by Rebekah Kolb

pretty

• Raquel

★★★★ Watched by Raquel 01 Apr, 2014

Something about 80's movies has me hooked from the beginning. They just do it right. Especially loved the friendship/family theme displayed, even if it is a bit dysfunctional.

Looking forward to reading the book.

• Donald May Jr

★★★½ Rewatched by Donald May Jr 30 Mar, 2014

I have talked to many folks that knock this film for being a bit "too theatrical" in the acting. I disagree. I always liked this one. Just an amazingly talented cast and it pushed all the right buttons for me (I was 15 years old in March of 1983 when this was released). The actors, the time period and the classic soundtrack were tops! Saw it twice in the theater. And seeing Diane Lane at 18 captured my 15 year old heart at the time!

• lynyrdsghost

★★★★★ Added by lynyrdsghost

Fantastic cast in a great film.

• Brandon

★★ Watched by Brandon 24 Mar, 2014

There's no denying that Francis Coppola is a great director. He's directed multiple masterpieces with the Godfather I and II and Apocalypse Now. But sometimes, he tries to make his lighting and camera work so perfect that he forgets about the movie itself. The Outsiders is an example of this. The story and plot are very weak and the narrative gets lost in a web of characters. The material isn't enough and even at 90 minutes dragged on. I found myself dozing off and unaware for much of the film. This is not one of Coppola's better films, that's for sure.

• mistylloyd

★★★★★ Added by mistylloyd

One of my favorite movies of all time.

• russman

★★★ Watched by russman 19 Mar, 2014

'Do the eyebrows match the drapes' just doesn't have the same ring to it.

• Joakim Thiesen

★★★ Watched by Joakim Thiesen 12 Mar, 2014

Slightly disappointing effort on many fronts, especially character development and acting. Still, it's.. good.

• fourstarfilmfan

★★★ Added by fourstarfilmfan

Adapted from a book about greasers and gangs that is pretty good, this Francis Ford Coppola film is one of his lesser known and there is a reason for that. If you have the Godfather and the Outsiders to choose from everyone will probably pick the first one hands down.

• starwebs1

★★★ Watched by starwebs1 05 Mar, 2014

The book was amazing, the movie not so much...