• Mrle Hazard

★★★★★ Added by Mrle Hazard

The Outsiders

Story about Getto Niggas vs Fancy Niggas!

• matt lynch

★★★★ Rewatched by matt lynch 06 Feb, 2016 2

Boogie nights.

• Charles Arpin

★★★★½ Added by Charles Arpin

When you watch the complete novel Dvd, its amazing. A great adaptation of one of the best books of all time.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Not a Fan

• Kate ✌️

★★★½ Added by Kate ✌️

yo who else remembers middle school? #goodoldays

• Scott Molling

★★★★ Watched by Scott Molling 24 Jan, 2016

A strong melodrama featuring a very talented young cast full of blossoming movie stars. Focuses on the folly of young male aggression and the importance of friendship.

• Matthew Tennant

★★½ Rewatched by Matthew Tennant 24 Jan, 2016

I first read S.E. Hinton's classic "The Outsiders" in the 8th grade, and it has been one of my favorite books ever since--one of the only books that makes me cry every time I read it. I'd watched the movie when I was younger as well, but I remembered next to nothing about it, so I was curious to see how it held up on a return viewing.

Unfortunately, Francis Ford Coppola's adaptation of "The Outsiders" doesn't live up to…

• Dan Snyder

★★½ Rewatched by Dan Snyder 17 Jan, 2016

I can't say I enjoyed watching The Outsiders. I thought it was pretty boring, and forgettable. I remember seeing this back in elementary or Junior High school, but I couldn't remember much about it. I can understand why I forgot this movie, it's unremarkable to me. It looks nice, and the acting is pretty solid. Not a film to avoid, but i won't be returning to it anytime soon.

• emma renton

★★★★ Rewatched by emma renton 22 Jan, 2016

dont remember this film being so homoerotic

• Hannah Renton

★★★ Rewatched by Hannah Renton 22 Jan, 2016

god damn it dally

• Adrian Zachow

★★★ Watched by Adrian Zachow 19 Jan, 2016

There is a solid story about growing up on the wrong side of the tracks here, but Coppola lends the film some odd tonal shifts that cause it to be melodramatic one moment, brazenly violent the next. A 50's rock styled score that drowns out many scenes doesn't help. That said, the director puts together a terrific cast of young actors, all of whom went on to have bright careers.

• Sara

★½ Watched by Sara 18 Jan, 2016

i can't believe i deliberately chose to watch this