• MrOwen

★★★★ Rewatched by MrOwen 26 Aug, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Another proof that the only reason why people dissmisses the Coppola of the 80's is the Coppola of the 70's.

But the thing is, guys like him breathe cinema, and they can't help to make compelling movies even when they're not entirely successfull.

But I am biased. Not only I am not such a big fun of the Godfather movies (I know, I know... it's just what those movies have done for the mafia, and how every suburban white male…

• Elizabeth Lovatt

★★★★★ Rewatched by Elizabeth Lovatt 23 Aug, 2015

"Stay gold Ponyboy"

This film captures all the youth, angst and exuberance of S.E. Hinton's brilliant novel. As sensitive as it is tough.

• ufez

★★★★ Rewatched by ufez 20 Aug, 2015

I spent many, many Summer nights at the Admiral Twin Drive-In featured in the opening scene to this movie, so yes, as a native Tulser, I probably give it a little extra credit.

A cameo by Tom Waits certainly doesn't hurt in my book either, to be honest.

• Lucas Marmol

★★½ Watched by Lucas Marmol 16 Aug, 2015

Great cast and atmosphere. Musical choices annoyed me, it was really off-putting most of the time. It's a enjoyable film until its last third, which is really bad, almost feels like part of another film.

• LaraAbdallah

★★★★★ Added by LaraAbdallah

This has been my favorite film since my older brother first showed it to me,when I was in 5th or 6th grade. I instantly fell in love with it and watched it over and over again because it just intrigued me so much,I think that the acting is extremely well done,especially Matt Dillon who has become one of my all time favorite actors and it is because of this film. Ralph Macchio as Johnny Cade is in my opinion his…

• Nani

★★★½ Added by Nani

Classic

• Tatiana

Watched by Tatiana 31 Jul, 2015

This was so messy I just couldn't get myself into it

• twille

★★½ Watched by twille 05 Aug, 2015

How many times can a movie say ponyboy? This is a film I could have maybe enjoyed as a kid? I'm not sure. It was pretty much horrible. Francis Ford Coppola really lost his touch somewhere along the line. Ultra cheese, but somewhat entertainingly bad.

• Catt Monway

★★★★★ Added by Catt Monway

That mickey mouse shirt.
    This movie is literally my childhood.
    It makes you want to fight.
    It makes you want to go to the drive in with your girl.
    It makes you want to run away.
    It makes you fucking cry like a little bitch.
    Fuck.
    Stay golden Pony Boy.

• Brenda

★★★ Watched by Brenda 02 May, 2015

A Francis Ford Coppola movie. It was pretty good. Just one of those movies you have to have on your list of "watched".

• alexbhades

★★★½ Rewatched by alexbhades 01 Aug, 2012

Bien, pero sin más, la recordaba mejor, aunque tiene un toque, aunque solo sea ese elenco de actores, ya que todos después de este film fueron estrellas y algunos lo siguen siendo.

• BillyStevenson

Watched by BillyStevenson 17 Jul, 2015

In some ways, The Outsiders occupies an unusual position in Francis Ford Coppola’s body of work. On the one hand, it feels a bit like his first effort at a moderate or small-scale film following the string of mission statements that stretched from The Godfather to One From The Heart. In keeping with that movement away from auteurist ambition, it’s also the first film in nearly a decade that wasn’t at least co-written by Coppola, with screenwriter Kathleen Rowell adapting…