• MuntazirQasim

★★★★★ Rewatched by MuntazirQasim 25 Jan, 2015

"Are you watching closely?"

I feel like this movie has to be watched multiple times to really be appreciated for what it is; a masterpiece. A movie that about magic tricks that is a magic trick itself. The first time I watched this movie it was pretty awesome but now on my fifth viewing of this movie I am convinced that this is one of the best movies of all time.

The opening line means so much. When you do…

• Luke McGowan

★★★ Added by Luke McGowan

An exciting premise full of pulse-pounding drama, the film drops the ball at the end with a twist likely to enrage as much as it disappoints.

• Peter Berglund

★★★★ Rewatched by Peter Berglund 18 Jan, 2015

I want a Fallon.

• Sumirti

★★★★½ Watched by Sumirti 21 Jan, 2015

It is not the "Dark Knight", "Inception", "Interstellar" which made me to fall for Christopher Nolan. It is this movie which did it. A movie of architectural beauty in the story and screenplay; an extraordinary direction and visuals accompanied by competing casts.

The alchemy unraveling before our eyes as the movie progresses centered around a story of two young magicians who competes with hot blood, obsession, white heat jealousy and rivalry, and making great sacrifices to end up as the…

• beatboxbenton

★★★★★ Added by beatboxbenton

Christopher Nolan has made many great films, but only one stands out as the best. Mind-blowing, smart, emotional, and smart, the prestige does that all. This is by far my favorite Chris Nolan film! Also, this film has one of the best endings I have ever seen.

• Cinematic Justice

★★★★ Watched by Cinematic Justice 28 Feb, 2007

So, you're giving me Chris Nolan at the helm of a film that depicts a power struggle between Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale with Michael Caine, Scarlett Johansson, and even throwing in David Bowie as Nikola Tesla just for the heck of it? I'll take two.

• Gisela Zuniga

★★★½ Watched by Gisela Zuniga 18 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• danregularis

★★½ Watched by danregularis 18 Jan, 2015

Finalmente assisti completo. Como os irmãos Nolan evoluíram.

• Raghav

★★★★ Added by Raghav

Stunning movie with a twist!!!

• TheGreatFaggles

★★★★★ Added by TheGreatFaggles

An absolutely brilliant film. Aside from having an extremely interesting and rather unique plot, every aspect of the film is well done, perfection if I may be so blunt. Christopher Nolan is always releasing films that do an amazing job at wowing us, keeping us thinking. What's amazing about his work though, is you're never confused, they always give you just the right amount of information at the right times, to keep your understanding of it as accurate as possible.…

• Jonathan Storey

★★ Watched by Jonathan Storey 14 Jan, 2015

Do not give a flying shit about any of this.

• schweiktronic