• Nathan Sizemore

★★★★½ Rewatched by Nathan Sizemore 21 Nov, 2015

I generally don't care too much for animated features from this era. This late 80's and all of the 90's were a time when animated movies were almost always musicals with annoying numbers and they featured supporting characters voiced by stand-up comics. The Prince of Egypt avoids the latter (more or less - there are small roles for Steve Martin and Martin Short I think) and makes up for the former with non-stop stunning animation.

All of the people…

• Reece Roberts

★★★★½ Watched by Reece Roberts 21 Nov, 2015

Good film, one of those films that impressed you when you were a kid.
    Especially the spirit ghosts thing that kills the first born in the dead of night. that gave me nightmares.
    Couple of good songs, and it feels like a montage of the greatest hits from the book of exodus.

• Beth P.

★★★★★ Rewatched by Beth P. 20 Oct, 2015

Just a beautiful movie.

• Abe Rawles

★★★★½ Added by Abe Rawles

This movie is purely fantastic. This is an all star cast that came together and knocked it out of the park. The music is just phenomenal. It was fun and playful, suspenseful, dramatic and romantic. Certainly a movie for all ages. Only 2 things are the reason why its not a 5. One is the simple fact of biblical inaccuracy. Only a little snib bits but they did well. My other is why did they also cast Kimmer to voice…

• Johann Agius

★★★★★ Rewatched by Johann Agius 09 Oct, 2015

I've watched this movie many times, but I'm always totally captured by every single frame. I love its visuals, music, emotion and all-around beauty, not to mention the absolutely fantastic voice cast.

By far one of the most, if not the most, artistically beautiful animated movies of all time.

• Léroy Deknock

★★★★ Watched by Léroy Deknock 09 Oct, 2015

Visually stunning and amazing soundtrack.

• Brett Feller

★★★★ Added by Brett Feller

All you need to watch.

• phreak2day

★★★★ Watched by phreak2day 03 Oct, 2015

Make no mistake, this is a superb cartoon! The only reason why I didn't give it full marks is because I'm not a fan of singing sequences and there were quite a few.
    A highly recommended viewing, even if you already know every detail of the story because the animation is awe inspiring.

• Miru_Jaca

★★★★½ Added by Miru_Jaca

Hice la crítica de esta película hace tiempo en FilmAffinity: www.filmaffinity.com/es/user/rating/345735/609019.html

• Morgan_Lightle

★★★★★ Added by Morgan_Lightle

This is it, The Prince of Egypt is in my opinion of the most underrated movies ever made.

From the very beginning The Prince of Egypt thrusts you into the heart and spectacle of its telling of The Book of Exodus. The animation is incredible, among the best I have ever seen. Images like the endless desert, the towering Egyptian temples, the Plagues of Egypt, the Burning Bush, and the Parting of the Red Sea are spellbinding in their majesty.…

• deepblue

★★ Watched by deepblue 16 Sep, 2015

First of all, the animation in this is absolutely stunning. Egypt is depicted beautifully by the artists, and there's plenty of sequences where i was visually in awe.

But the music was kind of boring, and as a non-religious person the story of Exodus kind of falls flat with me (although that's not really the fault of the creators).

I'd hesitate to watch this again, even though it was quite pretty.

• Eria Jean

★★★ Rewatched by Eria Jean 11 Sep, 2015

Emotional a bit historical and kind of religious ... A good film with good values for kids. Totally recommending this. Even if someone isn't religious, it is relatable with all the emotions. I totally love this film ever since i was a child myself.