• Cliff Galiher

★★★½ Rewatched by Cliff Galiher 31 Aug, 2016

SAW: in the Concierge Office

• Jennica

★★★★ Rewatched by Jennica 22 Dec, 2014

It was a really good movie. The number of musical numbers was kind of unexpected, but overall, the movie was really good, especially the animation. The animation was fantastic.

• Ry

★★★★ Rewatched by Ry 17 Aug, 2016

I can’t count how many times I’ve seen this movie.

• maggie

★★★★★ Watched by maggie 21 Aug, 2016

this is still the best movie ever created

• Cavin Hawkins

★★★ Watched by Cavin Hawkins 17 Aug, 2016 2

Not bad. I somehow managed to go my entire childhood, being raised in the church, without seeing this movie. I know I'm in the minority here (at least among my friends), but I just don't see what the big deal is. Sure, the animation is good, and some of the songs are dec ("Playing With The Big Boys" might be the lamest song I've ever heard), but the overall structure just feels off. I feel like a lot of the…

• chanelray

★★★★★ Watched by chanelray 15 Aug, 2016

The soundtrack is best thing that has ever happened

• Stephanie

★★★★★ Rewatched by Stephanie 11 Aug, 2016

This movie makes me want to cry about every 5 minutes. My sappy Jew ass loves it so much. The voice actors in this movie? All geniuses. Jeff Goldbloom owns my ass.

• leo

★★½ Rewatched by leo 06 Aug, 2016

the scene with the whale wow a+ memorable

• Peter Senay

★★★★★ Rewatched by Peter Senay 04 Aug, 2016

One of the best showcases of animation as true cinematic art. Scene after scene, powerfully emotional, I am blown away on multiple levels.

Technically, the animation is gorgeous, convincing, in a unique art style that lends itself well to the time period. Every background a fantastic painting, beautiful landscapes and detailed architecture. 3D effects are blended well, without being distracting.

Deeper than the look of the film, though, is its rather serious treatment of story. I love animated movies, but…

• sirlukejohn

★★★★★ Watched by sirlukejohn 02 Aug, 2016

This already powerful tale is heightened to cinema perfection by the flawless and crisp animation, as well as the earth moving music.

• TocoMan

★★★★½ Added by TocoMan

90/100

• jaime⭐️

★★★★ Watched by jaime⭐️ 31 Jul, 2016

scavenger hunt 16 - film 16/30 (i failed this hunt pretty badly aye)
    task 16: a fantasy movie set in ancient history

ok but what an amazing cast?
    also very good film.