• jay

★★★★★ Watched by jay 25 May, 2016

this movie is so beautiful & just really great

• cammyguy

★★★½ Watched by cammyguy 26 Dec, 1998

What a refreshing and wonderful Faith-based film. And I love the music! Hans Zimmer!

• tara

★★★★★ Rewatched by tara 21 May, 2016

I haven't watched this since I caught it in the cinema (17 years ago what the HECK) but wow it still holds up so well :')

• Hannah Bell

★★★★½ Added by Hannah Bell

This is a fantastic representation of religion in film in a palatable manner. It has a very accurate representation of Egyptians, which is rare for film. Overall, it is a visually stunning film and I get excited every time I watch it.

• electra

★★★★ Rewatched by electra 19 May, 2016

we always watch this in religion class. truly a blessing 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Andrew Littler

★★★★ Watched by Andrew Littler 18 May, 2016

Milk and honey? Moses is not offering a very well balanced meal.

• flashbackhumour

★★★★★ Rewatched by flashbackhumour 05 Mar, 2016

uh, THE BEST.

• Sm4rtdrugs

★★★★★ Watched by Sm4rtdrugs 15 May, 2016

For Freedom!

• IsaacDeBoer

★★★★★ Added by IsaacDeBoer

This film is for children and adults. Such quality drama, music, and visuals. Cannot recommend enough.

• DeWolff

★★★★½ Rewatched by DeWolff 07 May, 2016

If there's ever a good time to watch a movie about brother turning against brother like Captain America: Civil War, this is it. Prince of Egypt is a beautiful movie. Even better, it's a Greek tragedy. The familiar biblical tale of epic proportions was brought down to a more personal level in the movie, and it brought a very relatable and compelling spin to the story. Two brothers brought together by fate are forced to confront each other about their…

• Connor Sprickman

★★ Watched by Connor Sprickman 06 May, 2016 1

Now I'm not religious but I watched this because my girlfriend wanted to watch it and so i did.

Now the animation was fine. Some of the stuff that was 3D looked kinda weird but other than that it was fine.

Now this had a star studded cast and i think they did well. Nothing more than that though.

So overall I'm glad i pick the next movie we watch. This movie would get an "iwandie"

• Sivan

★★★★★ Added by Sivan

i cry when i watch it. best movie ever made.