• phreak2day

★★★★ Watched by phreak2day 03 Oct, 2015

Make no mistake, this is a superb cartoon! The only reason why I didn't give it full marks is because I'm not a fan of singing sequences and there were quite a few.
    A highly recommended viewing, even if you already know every detail of the story the animation is awe inspiring.

• Miru_Jaca

★★★★½ Added by Miru_Jaca

Hice la crítica de esta película hace tiempo en FilmAffinity: www.filmaffinity.com/es/user/rating/345735/609019.html

• Morgan_Lightle

★★★★★ Added by Morgan_Lightle

This is it, The Prince of Egypt is in my opinion of the most underrated movies ever made.
    I can usually understand another person's perspective on a film, even if we have completely polar opposite opinions. For The Prince of Egypt however, I don't understand why it doesn't have more people claiming it as a masterpiece.
    From the very beginning The Prince of Egypt thrusts you into the heart and spectacle of its telling of The Book of Exodus. The…

• deepblue

★★ Watched by deepblue 16 Sep, 2015

First of all, the animation in this is absolutely stunning. Egypt is depicted beautifully by the artists, and there's plenty of sequences where i was visually in awe.

But the music was kind of boring, and as a non-religious person the story of Exodus kind of falls flat with me (although that's not really the fault of the creators).

I'd hesitate to watch this again, even though it was quite pretty.

• Eria Jean

★★★ Rewatched by Eria Jean 11 Sep, 2015

Emotional a bit historical and kind of religious ... A good film with good values for kids. Totally recommending this. Even if someone isn't religious, it is relatable with all the emotions. I totally love this film ever since i was a child myself.

• Conan Tan

★★★★ Watched by Conan Tan 02 Apr, 2015

Remains to be one of the best DreamWorks Animation feature films may it be traditional or computer generated animation. I just hope that DreamWorks would try to make more 2-D animation films even though they are known more for CGI just like Pixar.

• maya

★★★★★ Rewatched by maya 30 Aug, 2015

one of my favourite films of all time. i'm not even religious but this is such a beautiful and powerful movie, it's IMPOSSIBLE not to be completely overwhelmed with emotion. the animation and the soundtrack are among the best to ever come out of the film industry.

• Robin Solsjö Höglund

★★★★ Rewatched by Robin Solsjö Höglund 28 Aug, 2015

Watched it on Netflix while in Canada. Been years. Even though I hate religion this is a fiercely well directed animated film.

• Amy G

★★★★ Added by Amy G

Dreamworks' first 2D work. "Deliver Us" & "When You Believe" are EPIC. The opening sequence is brilliant. One of the best animation soundtracks of all time.

• Millie

★★★★★ Rewatched by Millie 13 Aug, 2015

One of the greatest animated films of all time. DELIVERRRR USSSSSSS

• Sam Barnett

★★★★ Added by Sam Barnett

How rare, a movie that's better than the book!

• Loz

★★★ Watched by Loz 19 Jul, 2015 4

Visually beautiful. I have never seen this before because this movie was banned where I grew up. I am not a religous person so honestly this movie wasn't really my thing. However its well done and a good representation of the story from what I understand.