• Connor Sprickman

★★ Watched by Connor Sprickman 06 May, 2016

Now I'm not religious but I watched this because my girlfriend wanted to watch it and so i did.

Now the animation was fine. Some of the stuff that was 3D looked kinda weird but other than that it was fine.

Now this had a star studded cast and i think they did well. Nothing more than that though.

So overall I'm glad i pick the next movie we watch. This movie would get an "iwandie"

• Sivan

★★★★★ Added by Sivan

i cry when i watch it. best movie ever made.

• Ryan Higginbotham

★★★★ Watched by Ryan Higginbotham 25 Apr, 2016

THE most visually impressive animated movie to ever exist, or at least the one with the best story to go with it.

I'm looking at you, Good Dinosaur.

• Nathan Handley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nathan Handley 22 Apr, 2016

A masterpiece of animation, this is far and away the best animated movie outside Disney. It's the best movie Dreamworks has made, and it's a crying shame that they abandoned traditional animation. There's so much creativity and passion on display here. The music and animation are truly moving, and the opening sequence alone places this among the best animated features of all time.

• Nik

★★★ Watched by Nik 20 Apr, 2016

The story of Moses is done well in animation. And it certainly serves for a more succinct experience than the almost three times as long "Ten Commandments".

I'm still not a fan of musicals, so the songs left me as so as they hit me, but I will say that the "Playing with the Big Boys" sequence was quite a heady Fantasia type of production.

One may marvel at the Red Sea crossing finale. But other than that, this basically serves as bringing the story of Moses to a new generation.

Part of my 1998 list.

• Caitlin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Caitlin 21 Apr, 2016 2

this film is beauty and it's grace and it might just be Miss United States.... i can hardly type through my tears honestly the first ten minutes alone are the pinnacle of cinema !!! do y'all even know how much the crocodiles eating babies freaked young-me out!!! so much but not as much as slavery honestly fuck that!!!!!!!!!! important subject matter aside, damn these songs be some tuuuunes!!!!! see @holly-beth's short, sweet and perfect review for further analysis (of this film and many others) xx

• Holly-Beth

★★★★★ Rewatched by Holly-Beth 21 Apr, 2016

does this have the greatest voice cast of all time or does this have the greatest voice cast of all time?

(it has the greatest voice cast of all time)

• Joey Katz

★★★½ Watched by Joey Katz 20 Apr, 2016

Passover, bitch!

• Paul Griffin

★★★½ Added by Paul Griffin

I remember as a kid how this was always mentioned as being "more for adults than kids". Not sure if that's really the case, but it's a fantastic looking movie for sure that maybe isn't cutesy and doesn't have silly talking animals, but what is lacks in those it makes up in Val Kilmer.

• millie

★★★ Added by millie

HAPPY PASSOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wouldve rated it higher but they stopped the movie just when things got interesting and as a petty jew i wanted to see the whole story smfh.
    anyways happy passover this is one of the greatest holidays enjoy it

• Scott Guthrie

★★★ Added by Scott Guthrie

TEAM AMERICA EXCEPT JEWS

• nanna

★★★★★ Added by nanna

first thing i'd do with a time machine is travel back to the 71st academy wards and singlehandedly defeat every member of the academy in hand-to-hand combat until they introduce the best animated feature film category this year instead of in 2001 and give the award to the prince of egypt. a masterpiece.