• Conan Tan

★★★★ Watched by Conan Tan 02 Apr, 2015

Remains to be one of the best DreamWorks Animation feature films may it be traditional or computer generated animation. I just hope that DreamWorks would try to make more 2-D animation films even though they are known more for CGI just like Pixar.

• maya-noëlle

★★★★★ Rewatched by maya-noëlle 30 Aug, 2015

one of my favourite films of all time. i'm not even religious but this is such a beautiful and powerful movie, it's IMPOSSIBLE not to be completely overwhelmed with emotion. the animation and the soundtrack are among the best to ever come out of the film industry.

• Robin Solsjö Höglund

★★★★ Rewatched by Robin Solsjö Höglund 28 Aug, 2015

Watched it on Netflix while in Canada. Been years. Even though I hate religion this is a fiercely well directed animated film.

• Amy G

★★★★ Added by Amy G

Dreamworks' first 2D work. "Deliver Us" & "When You Believe" are EPIC. The opening sequence is brilliant. One of the best animation soundtracks of all time.

• Millie

★★★★★ Rewatched by Millie 13 Aug, 2015

One of the greatest animated films of all time. DELIVERRRR USSSSSSS

• Sam Barnett

★★★★ Added by Sam Barnett

How rare, a movie that's better than the book!

• Loz

★★★ Watched by Loz 19 Jul, 2015 4

Visually beautiful. I have never seen this before because this movie was banned where I grew up. I am not a religous person so honestly this movie wasn't really my thing. However its well done and a good representation of the story from what I understand.

• lobohombreriera

★★★★½ Added by lobohombreriera

Primera cinta de animación de Dreamworks y una de mis favoritas. Por eso tenía miedo de volverme a encontrar con ella y descubrir que no estaba a la altura de mis recuerdos, pero en ese aspecto estaba equivocado. Aparte del tono principalmente adulto, gran parte de su atractivo está en ese inusual tratamiento casi operático, en la grandiosa banda sonora, en la casi total ausencia de infantilismo o condescendencia para con sus personajes, y en el tono épico que sin…

• Hernan Fernandez

★★★★ Added by Hernan Fernandez

Épico largometraje de la factoría Dreamworks, un musical con una escenografía, escenas y personajes de gran escala, bastante infravalorada.

• sdelmonte

★★★★ Added by sdelmonte

Given the liberties taken with the story of Moses and the Jews as appear in the book of Exodus, this is a remarkably effective adaptation. The animation is gorgeous, the songs are memorable, the storytelling is strong, and the end result is something my wife and I rewatch often, usually around Passover. It's a shame that Dreamworks' animated musicals aimed at an adult audience quickly gave way to sillier fare, and that 3D animation made 2D obsolete.

• Emerezillion

★★★★ Added by Emerezillion

THE SOUNDTRACK THE ANIMATION I LOVE

• Cvnt_Destroyer

★★★½ Added by Cvnt_Destroyer

Great movie with amazing visuals and songs.