• Andres Herrera

★★★★★ Watched by Andres Herrera 13 Oct, 2016

I'm not a violent person. But if I ever met someone who didn't think this was best achievement in cinematic history. I would fight

• Kayla Guzmán

★★★★★ Watched by Kayla Guzmán 01 Oct, 2016

I remember always seeing this movie at the Tacoma Video by my childhood home, and I had never picked it out to watch until now.

This film is such a beautiful adaptation of the story of Moses. The music is beautiful, and the animations and visual effects are gorgeous. I loved this film so much!

• msub

★★★ Added by msub

Klassic. Indoctrinating children since '98. I was beguiled by its charms as a child.

• BEscott

★★★★ Watched by BEscott 02 Oct, 2016

Forgot how much I love this film!
    The soundtrack is awesome!

• Warren Gilbert

★★★½ Rewatched by Warren Gilbert 24 Sep, 2016

Dreamworks' jump into animated films started out strongly with this one. Like The Ten Commandments (1956) it basically follows Moses' life until those commandments are revealed.

It's interesting to see some of the differences between the two stories, and while less detailed Prince of Egypt is a worthy companion film. Although there's arguably a bit too much singing the music is well done (including the score) and has a bit more maturity to it that isn't in the Disney films…

• martika

★★★★★ Added by martika

truly God's gift

• Knit-Ish

★★★½ Rewatched by Knit-Ish 23 Sep, 2016

Not as good as I remembered as a child.

• ReCreation

★★★★ Watched by ReCreation 21 Sep, 2016 1

Val Kilmer may not be the best Batman, but he IS the best Batman who played Moses.

• Kylie Lynn

★★★★ Watched by Kylie Lynn 19 Sep, 2016

the animation was aaaammmmmaaazzzziiinnnggg, but what about the children??

• mia

★★★★ Watched by mia 20 Sep, 2016

raw me moses

• Nuri Tal

★★★★ Rewatched by Nuri Tal 14 Sep, 2016

Watched this with my mum. As soon as it cut off at the end, she looked at me and went: "They don't show you more because he returns to find all of 'em worshipping a gold calf."

• Cliff Galiher