• Alesia

★★½ Watched by Alesia 18 Sep, 2013

A ridiculous little mystery comedy staring two master of ridiculous movies. If you enjoy their humor you'll like this more than I did, but if not, skip it. The movie is incredibly cliched. I knew who dun it when they got their first clue.

• ArvinClone

★★★★★ Added by ArvinClone

What's not to love? Wookalars, secret passage ways and a time Gun. The Private Eyes is definitely my favorite Don Knotts and Tim Conway comedy. I've probably seen it hundreds of times. Knotts plays a bumbling Sherlock Holmes character while Conway plays a bumbling Dr. Watson. They're called in to solve Lord and Lady Morley's apparent murder with hilarious results.

• Charles Odell

★★½ Rewatched by Charles Odell 27 Dec, 2013

One of my sister's favorite films (it's amazing the obscure film flotsam than non-cinephiles often love), so watching the Blu-Ray she received as a Christmas present. Pedestrian murder mystery spoof, but Knotts & Conway have a corny but amusing Abbott and Costello-like thing going.

• ProfessorMortis

★★ Rewatched by ProfessorMortis 28 Aug, 2013

Saw this as a kid, decided at some point I needed to see it again. While watching it was instructive-so much of this was seared into my childhood memories...it's not very funny.

• Kristal Cooper

★★★★ Added by Kristal Cooper

My favourite Knotts/Conway movie. It's really corny but I still like to throw this on and have a double bill viewing with Clue every once in a while.

• Jeremy Wheeler

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jeremy Wheeler 20 Feb, 2012

What a great rewatch. This childhood gem still remains pretty damn funny and I was really surprised what came back to me as I watched it. A perfect companion to Murder By Death, which apart from Shot in the Dark, continues to be my favorite murder comedy.