• Tyler O'Connor

★★★★★ Added by Tyler O'Connor

I love how dark this film is. It's Disney at it's most dangerous. The characters are well fleshed out and I love the idea of the Rescue Aid Society.

• Margee K

★★★★★ Added by Margee K

Top five best Disney Movie!! 💜

• Cuntis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cuntis 27 Apr, 2015

My top disney films fluctuate a lot, but this is consistently number 1. Mainly because the story is great, the characters are hilarious and the music is sublime. One of the songs was even oscar nominated. Our pet hamster was even called Bernard in honour of the Rescue Aid Societies bravest member.

What can you do? Two little mice? L O A D S innit.

★★★★★ Rewatched by robyn 27 Apr, 2015 2

bernard's got the sweetest lil face in disney history twitter.com/ucrazyutaraptor/status/592792516325416962

• Connor

★★★★★ Added by Connor

One of my favorite Disney movies.

• Benjamin Devasir

★★★★★ Rewatched by Benjamin Devasir 01 Jan, 2014

Marvelous, bloody great flood of memories just came rushing back. After taking a huge break from this Disney list, it was awesome to jump back in again.

Medusa is without a doubt one of the most underrated villains from Disney.

★★★★★ Rewatched by robyn 19 Sep, 2013 3

I wrote a proper review about The Rescuers before here, so I wont say much except that this scene is basically the funniest thing I have EVER seen. WHEN HE WEARS THE WRONG HAT. I am dead

• Neil Sarver

★★★★★ Rewatched by Neil Sarver 08 Jan, 2013

This is one I probably have a soft spot for from my childhood, so that makes it hard for me to make a good judgment of from any "pure" sense, but everything about this movie is a perfect delight for me. And I can't imagine too many circumstances in which a cartoon with Bob Newhart and Eva Gabor as lead mice could ever be something I wouldn't enjoy.

★★★★★ Rewatched by robyn 08 Jan, 2013 3

An absolute favourite of mine when I was young, I was utterly convinced mice did have a rescue aide society! I see it doesn't get a lot of love on Letterboxd and it baffles me, so I thought I'd give it a rewatch to see how it holds up and honestly I was just as captivated as I was when I was four.

With involvement from Wolfgang and Don Bluth (two of my favourite animators ever), I find this charming…

• allanderbf

★★★★★ Added by allanderbf

Engraçado que acho que esse filme, mais do que qualquer outro da Disney, talvez tenha sido o que mais marcou minha infância. As outras pessoas costumam ter Rei Leão, Aladdin, A Pequena Sereia e outros como os que marcaram. Eu também assisti esses outros filmes, mas a diferença era que eu tinha a fita VHS apenas de The Rescuers (Bernardo e Bianca) e aí, vi mais vezes. Lembro de adorar a trilha do filme e as cenas deles voando quando criança. A imaginação voava junto..

• Jesse Rice

★★★★½ Watched by Jesse Rice 20 May, 2015

The cat with the mustache is kind of terrifying. Though this story is slow, it is well told and deeper than I thought.

• Tim

Animation: ★★★★
    Sound: ★★★★★
    Eva Gabor's voice: ★★★★★

What I Learned:
    Due to the overwhelming predictability and lack of creative stories plaguing the industry this has become an even bigger breath of fresh air, an ignored Disney classic