• David González

★★★★½ Added by David González

Retrata muy bien todo el genio y todo el inmenso ridículo del mundo de la moda, y Anna Wintour y Grace Coddington son unos personajazos.

• Haley

★★★½ Watched by Haley 08 Jul, 2014

Wintour is coming. (NOT SORRY, NERDS.)

I love the sharp and starched feel presented in this documentary of what it is like to be a key figure in the fashion industry. This doc is more reactive of what it is like to work under Anna Wintour rather than her own perspective of the shadow she casts, but it gives us a glimpse into this crazy and sometimes one dimensional world. I really admire how cool under pressure she is. Nothing shakes her. It's so great.

• landskip

★★★½ Watched by landskip 07 May, 2014

This close-up on Anna Wintour and her creative team at Vogue magazine is smart, engaging, dramatic, and funny. As you'd expect, the cast is dramatic, from expressionless and terrifying Wintour (we do see her smile quite a lot during interview portions, but never when she's at work) to her likeable creative director of twenty years Grace Coddington, her pretty daughter Bee (who declares fashion silly), her theatrical columnist André Leon Talley (a black giant in silk robes), and various photographers,…

• Suzanne Moses

★★★★ Added by Suzanne Moses

Surprisingly fascinating. I was afraid it would be too much fashion for me, but it's got enough publishing trivia to keep my interest.

• Fesapo

★★★½ Watched by Fesapo 20 Nov, 2011

72/100

• Alx

★★★ Watched by Alx 16 Jan, 2014

El documental fracasa a la hora de ofrecer un retrato de Anne Wintour: tras hora y media la conoces lo mismo que al comenzar. En cuanto al proceso creativo para sacar el número adelante, no llega a profundizar en los problemas y choques que pueden surgir entre los implicados. Termina resultando una película superficial, que más allá de alguna curiosidad, desaprovecha la oportunidad de ofrecer una visión interesante sobre el mundo de la moda o sobre todo lo que se puede mover al rededor del monumental número de septiembre de Vogue.

• Marm7385

★★★★ Added by Marm7385

ALL HAIL QUEEN ANNA

• Alexandra Lagerwey

★★★½ Rewatched by Alexandra Lagerwey 12 Nov, 2013

Flaming Grace, you are a goddess.

• Grace Duffy

★★★★ Added by Grace Duffy

I still know nothing about fashion, but I'm fascinated by how seriously everyone takes it.

• KathrynnnLaura

★★★★ Added by KathrynnnLaura

Extremely interesting, rooted my obsession with Anna Wintour (the editor of American Vogue). Extremely informative of the way that fashion journalism works. Very 'reality tv' feel, but still interesting. Wish there were more films like this.

• MacDara Conroy

★★★½ Watched by MacDara Conroy 01 Sep, 2010

Interesting documentary on the creative/editorial decisions behind one of the world's biggest fashion publications. But I wish it had some insight, even if only in passing, to the actual production work beyond the photo spreads. I mean, 840 pages in a single issue? That's incredible - who's designing all those pages? Who's subbing, fact-checking, laying out and proofing? None of that was even alluded to, which is a shame.

• nan8iela8keto

★★★★ Added by nan8iela8keto

'a million girls would kill for this job'