• Raph Lumbroso

★★★ Watched by Raph Lumbroso 23 May, 2015 1

Insightful and interesting to those already interested, if a little perfunctory.

• mzeiss

★★★★ Watched by mzeiss 03 Apr, 2015

Anna is NOT an ice queen

• mrbeard

★★★½ Watched by mrbeard 03 Apr, 2015

A behind the scenes peak at the process of making an issue of Vogue. No ones sacred (including Mario Testino) from the unique vision of Anna Wintour, who could be conceived as either domineering or just really good at getting the best out of people.

Fascinating.

• Sarah Mia

★★★ Watched by Sarah Mia 31 Mar, 2015

This was actually kind of fascinating.

• lndncitygirltv

★★★★★ Rewatched by lndncitygirltv 31 Mar, 2015

Insightful and entertaining documentary which on the surface purports to document the creation of the September Vogue issue in 2007 but in reality is a character study of Vogue editor Anna Wintour, one of the most powerful, if not THE most powerful figure in a multi billion dollar industry. A brutal business woman with far reaching influence Anna Wintour is the ultimate curator of art in the fashion industry. It's the second time I've watched this documentary as it's one…

• Mi N.

Watched by Mi N. 24 Mar, 2015

"IT'S A FAMINE OF BEAUTY, HONEY! MY EYES ARE STARVING FOR BEAUTY!"

ALT is an icon tbh

• Tanuja

★★★★ Rewatched by Tanuja 12 Mar, 2015

Splendid study of the forces and passion behind vogue. It’s a film about two women who made their fantasies a reality and, in a world where fantasy now translates as Transformers and Hobbits, such a modest but significant achievement can only be applauded. Fashion is traditionally a subject for scorn, and anyone who takes it seriously is mostly deemed to be pretentious, superficial or both. Cutler however, throws such preconceptions out of the window. Ostensibly a fly-on-the-wall study of the…

• Noetic Hatter

★★★★ Watched by Noetic Hatter 06 Mar, 2015

Okay, let's trace this path, shall we? Lately, I have been super-obsessed with Taylor Swift. Of course, she led me to the luminous is-she-or-isn't-she-TSwizzle's-lover Karlie Kloss, and now I am all kinds of in love with Karlie, too. (Have you seen these two angels together? Le sigh.)

In searching for Karlie videos, I ended up watching and really enjoying some of the 2015 runway shows. (Seriously, if you follow the youtube comments, it's like a sport. Everyone has their favorite…

• Salina

★★★★ Watched by Salina 27 Feb, 2015

It was a given that being THE editor-in-chief of Vogue was hard but this really showcased how difficult it can be to top every year's September's issue and manage the everyday production in general, what to decline and what to keep seems unnerving.

This documentary gave a great ins and outs leading to the publication of the anticipated September issue and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I really love seeing insights of the fashion world, it seems very different to what is showcased or is imagined. On a side note, Grace's creative visions are really exquisite aren't they.

• Arada

★★★★ Watched by Arada 18 Dec, 2014

Grace Coddington is the star here...her shoots were amazing!

• Sabela La

★★★ Watched by Sabela La 21 Oct, 2014

'The September Issue' sólo me ha hecho reafirmarme todavía más en la idea de que la verdadera mente maestra de Vogue no es Anna Wintour sino Grace Coddington.

Anna no crea nada, sólo se dedica a vetar el trabajo de los demás con cara de estirada sin ningún tipo de criterio -o al menos esto es lo que muestra este documental-. Y mientras tanto, Grace desarrolla prácticamente todo el proceso creativo que lleva a Vogue a ser lo que es,…

• Alice Souza

★★★★ Watched by Alice Souza 15 Oct, 2014

The Wintour-Coddington dynamic is very interesting.