• Suzanne Moses

★★★★ Added by Suzanne Moses

Surprisingly fascinating. I was afraid it would be too much fashion for me, but it's got enough publishing trivia to keep my interest.

• Fesapo

★★★½ Watched by Fesapo 20 Nov, 2011

72/100

• Alx

★★★ Watched by Alx 16 Jan, 2014

El documental fracasa a la hora de ofrecer un retrato de Anne Wintour: tras hora y media la conoces lo mismo que al comenzar. En cuanto al proceso creativo para sacar el número adelante, no llega a profundizar en los problemas y choques que pueden surgir entre los implicados. Termina resultando una película superficial, que más allá de alguna curiosidad, desaprovecha la oportunidad de ofrecer una visión interesante sobre el mundo de la moda o sobre todo lo que se puede mover al rededor del monumental número de septiembre de Vogue.

• Marm7385

★★★★ Added by Marm7385

ALL HAIL QUEEN ANNA

• Alexandra Lagerwey

★★★½ Rewatched by Alexandra Lagerwey 12 Nov, 2013

Flaming Grace, you are a goddess.

• Grace Duffy

★★★★ Added by Grace Duffy

I still know nothing about fashion, but I'm fascinated by how seriously everyone takes it.

• KathrynnnLaura

★★★★ Added by KathrynnnLaura

Extremely interesting, rooted my obsession with Anna Wintour (the editor of American Vogue). Extremely informative of the way that fashion journalism works. Very 'reality tv' feel, but still interesting. Wish there were more films like this.

• MacDara Conroy

★★★½ Watched by MacDara Conroy 01 Sep, 2010

Interesting documentary on the creative/editorial decisions behind one of the world's biggest fashion publications. But I wish it had some insight, even if only in passing, to the actual production work beyond the photo spreads. I mean, 840 pages in a single issue? That's incredible - who's designing all those pages? Who's subbing, fact-checking, laying out and proofing? None of that was even alluded to, which is a shame.

• nan8iela8keto

★★★★ Added by nan8iela8keto

'a million girls would kill for this job'

• Dan Gorman

★★★½ Watched by Dan Gorman 21 Aug, 2013

An entertaining look into the creation of Vogue's immense September Issue. The most engrossing thread of the film, for me personally, was Grace Coddington's fight for her soft-coloured retro photos. She also provides the film's most grounded moment in her struggle to keep one photo - which utilizes the cameraman from the documentary shoot - from being touched up. "Not everybody is perfect, even if the models are."

There's something to be said about the films brushed aside finale -…

• Louise

★★★½ Watched by Louise 24 Jun, 2013

Lagged in places, but was an intriguing look behind the scenes of an empire built on the opinion of one woman. The director hit all the emotional cues needed to make even the average Target tragic feel invested.

• Alex MacKenzie

★★★ Watched by Alex MacKenzie 05 May, 2013

Interesting documentary but hardly adds anything to any sort of conversation but of course it's fun.