• GhostfaceJedi

½ Added by GhostfaceJedi

I did NOT see this by choice. Was forced to with a group, & I remind them of how awful it was regularly. The ONLY good part of this movie was when one of the Smurfs used the word "Smurf" to cuss a bunch and the other Smurfs freaked out. What a waste of time and money. Spare yourself at all cost.

• Mr. Knoll

Added by Mr. Knoll

This was never not going to be a terrible film; what I find truly disappointing about it is that it doesn't even try to touch on any of the bizarre political readings the Smurfs have inspired over the years. I mean, how hard would it have been to add in just a smidge of subtext, just one or two alarming implications? The target audience wouldn't take notice either way. The parents would still be too busy banging their heads against…

• Dave Holmes

★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

I thought it was going to be as unbearable as the chipmunk sequels. Instead it's about as tolerable as the first chipmunk film. A few moments that made me chuckle, some great location work, NPH, and the smurfs' inherent charm compensate for the predictably OTT screamy-slapstick treatment. Just. Kids (young ones) will absolutely love it.

• Ana Rita

★★★ Added by Ana Rita

I love watching the Cartoons and the movie itself didn't disappoint me!

• movieboyer long

★★★ Added by movieboyer long

Evil wizard Gargamel (Hank Azaria) has plagued the happy, peaceful Smurfs for a very long time. Finally, he succeeds in chasing the little blue people from their village and through a magic portal -- which transports them to Manhattan and into the life of ad executive Patrick Winslow (Neil Patrick Harris). Only three apples high and lost in the Big Apple, the Smurfs (Jonathan Winters, Alan Cumming, Katy Perry) must find a way back to their world before Gargamel tracks them down.
    It is terrible but good.
    The acting sucks in general and the story to,but the New York scenery and feeling saves the film.

• Almer

★½ Watched by Almer 05 Aug, 2015

A complete pile of smurf.

• ericf129

★★★★ Added by ericf129

滿喜歡的~
    很有趣

• Shane Tarnowski

½ Rewatched by Shane Tarnowski 07 Jul, 2015

Fuck you go eat a pile of glass.

• Joel Halvarsson

Watched by Joel Halvarsson 02 Jul, 2015

As Grampa Simpson would say, unadulterated crap.

And probably beats some world record in product placement, ghastly this is. Survives the ½-rating because i sympathize with NPH :(

WHY MAN

• Oliver Graham-Grisard

Watched by Oliver Graham-Grisard 23 Jun, 2015

I really feel sorry for Hank Azaria but in this but you can tell he really is trying his best throughout the film. This film is really painful to sit through, the jokes are really cringe worthy. I also feel bad for Neil Patrick Harris and Jayma Mays as well. Its got a great idea though bringing the Smurfs into our world, you could do so much with it and they do go with it, but at the same time…

• Priscila

Added by Priscila

1/5

• Serial Number 990-6907XB71

½ Added by Serial Number 990-6907XB71

Oh, the crap one must endure when you're with kids...
    Haven't forgiven myself for not trying to convince them to watch something else.