• marlasinger1

★★★ Watched by marlasinger1 20 Jul, 2014

• scream

★½ Rewatched by scream 21 Jul, 2014

Jessica Biel plays a small town woman who has seen the movie 'Gone Baby Gone' one too many times in this slow and dull mystery that's really more of a Lifetime movie of the week.

• Matt

★★ Added by Matt

Think that was making sense when he was writing it down?

Because what I saw didn't make any sense at all.

• Efreeti

★★ Watched by Efreeti 02 Jul, 2014

Not horror, gives no answers, unconvincing, frustrating.

• Juan Carlos R.L.

★★★½ Watched by Juan Carlos R.L. 21 Jun, 2014

Fuera de la incongruente y un poco pretenciosa "crítica" social, los laberintos narrativos de Pascal Laugier (igual que en Martyrs) son INCREÍBLES.

• Bryan Wolford

★½ Watched by Bryan Wolford 22 Jun, 2014

I absolutely loved this movie . . . until the last 20 minutes and then it was completely ruined. Bleh.

• Chris Regan

★★★★ Watched by Chris Regan 25 May, 2014

Great film, unpredictable and thought provoking. Laugier is amazing.

• Eli

★★½ Watched by Eli 10 May, 2014

This is seriously one of the most contrived movies I've ever seen. It's like the writer came up with the basic plot and could have had a good movie, but just couldn't come up with any natural flow. It really started irking me when they was a scene of them driving down the road and there just so happened to be a tree fallen in the road. Then they went into the woods and she just so happened to fall…

• Boost

★★★½ Added by Boost

• Chris Bryan

★★★ Watched by Chris Bryan 24 Apr, 2014

• Daniel Charchuk

★★★ Watched by Daniel Charchuk 17 Sep, 2012

It's decently scary, with a wicked twist (albeit one cribbed from a certain Ben Affleck film from a few years ago), but there's really nothing exceptional about it, for better or worse. Certainly not as provocative or memorable as Laugier's previous Martyrs.

At least Biel looks good.

• Hassan Nasir