• 286

Watched by 286 19 Apr, 2014

Aquele baixo.

• madhardy

★★★★½ Added by madhardy

Spectacular twist of sci-fi and horror. John Carpenter's masterpiece. The pinnacle of alien horror.

• BITW

★★★★★ Watched by BITW 08 Apr, 2014

I liked this movie a lot. I thought this was an amazing remake of a movie. The Thing is just so damn scary cause you don't know who is turned and who isn't. I think the suspense of you not knowing who is The Thing like the characters in the movie don't know, make this movie really exciting to watch. The special effects on this movie are just fantastic and with that I have to say I forgot to put this review up earlier but I truly enjoy this movie.

• Brett

★★★★ Watched by Brett 16 Apr, 2014

259/365 (365 films in 365 days)

A classic. There were some really cool special effects used, which really made this film stand out. I enjoyed the idea of the films story. It's no wonder this is one of the greats.

• Dave

★★★½ Watched by Dave 11 Apr, 2014

Scientists in the Antarctic are confronted by a shape-shifting alien that assumes the appearance of the people that it kills. - IMDB

This is something that I've been meaning to get to for a while. I'm not the biggest John Carpenter fan, but some of his other films, I am a fan of. I'm guessing the reason that I haven't seen many Carpenter films is that he's big on the horror scene and I'm not one for that genre.

What…

• penguinatorxl7

★★★★★ Added by penguinatorxl7

Truly a masterpiece of horror. Not for the faint of heart.

• Fernando Iriarte

★★★★ Watched by Fernando Iriarte 13 Apr, 2014

Vista a las 7:00 pm a través de Netflix

• Matthew Webb

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Webb 13 Apr, 2014

Superb dog acting.

• Chevalier

★★★★★ Added by Chevalier

Do i even need to tell you why this film is great? For real?

• Clay Bones

★★★★ Watched by Clay Bones 10 Apr, 2014

I happened to catch possibly the most iconic moment of the movie about a year ago but due to that being about mid way through the film I decided to turn it off as I had no idea what was going on. Thankyou to HMV for selling it at a low price and allowing me to give into temptation.

Horror is the genre I know least about. I rarely watch them and any that I do I find almost impossible…

• R. J. Daniel Hanna

★★★★ Watched by R. J. Daniel Hanna 06 Apr, 2014

Practical effects > CGI

• Stephen

★★★★ Rewatched by Stephen 08 Apr, 2014

Prolonged scenes of tension furiously interrupted by the assorted minions of Absolute Nonsense, plus a great tip on winning games of chess.