• Jack Munson

★★★★★ Watched by Jack Munson 11 Feb, 2016

A masterpiece in cinema

• jto111

★★★★★ Added by jto111

A beautiful and touching movie, which explores the battle between nature and grace. Directed by Terrence Malick.

• Aron Condorchoa

★★½ Watched by Aron Condorchoa 22 Jan, 2016

• K Gopal Krishna

★★★★★ Watched by K Gopal Krishna 09 Feb, 2016

The Tree of Life's visceral boundaries go unexplained. It unleashes a vital force which binds you to the 2 hour and 18 minute journey, creating energy that floats between the viewer-screen space. I marveled, gasped and lost count of my stammering lapses of 'wow's, while I witnessed the synthesis of cinematic magic itself, not only taking place on screen but even within me as I could think, reflect and relate.

I first found out about the movie through Jonathan White's…

• Lucy

★★★½ Watched by Lucy 08 Feb, 2016

life, love, and daddy issues: the movie

• Aleida

★★★★★ Watched by Aleida 19 Oct, 2011

Me encanto. Fotografia estupenda.
    Grenoble. Con Ju et Charlotte

• Shikhar Verma

★★★★½ Watched by Shikhar Verma 07 Feb, 2016 3

The Tree of Life is a staggering piece of art that makes all the lost souls feel a part of the scenic beauty of the beach they can reside on in their imaginative insights.

The grasp of Malick's film is so huge that a 2 hour 18 min run time doesn't do it justice. The canvas of existence and innocence have been so literal and visceral in this portrayal that the love it comprehends, flashes by you in minutes. While…

• Paul Bulger

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Bulger 06 Feb, 2016

So. Much. Freud.

• Fiona Green

Watched by Fiona Green 05 Feb, 2016

I can't possibly assign this a star rating. I felt things. I cried a lot.

• Dan Doherty

★★★★★ Watched by Dan Doherty 04 Feb, 2016

I want to hang this movie up and paint my wall with it. I'll need to watch it a few more times for a concrete opinion, but man, what a transcendent experience this was.

• Arthur Freitas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Arthur Freitas 04 Feb, 2016

Assim como 2001: Uma Odisseia no Espaço, eu não discuto A Árvore da Vida com ninguém. Eu evito, inclusive, falar o que gosto no épico cósmico de Terrence Malick.

Eu revi A Árvore da Vida duas vezes essa semana. A primeira, para me preparar para assistir Cavaleiro de Copas, que eu falarei em breve, mas também revi ele hoje. Eu precisava resolver algumas coisas com ele.

Eu nunca tive uma experiência tão íntima no cinema como quando fui ver A…

• Laurel

★★★ Rewatched by Laurel 04 Feb, 2016

I hate watching this movie but it makes me cry so there's that.