• Andy

½ Added by Andy

Sembra quasi di vederlo brad pitto..li sul letto che si mette le mani in faccia, prima di dove andare sul set di sta ciofeca...e si dice rcamadona, ma chi cazzo me lo ha fatto fare, io dovrei star qua e buttarglielo tutto il giorno all'angelina..e invece no! Varda cosa se deve fa per magná.

• Andy

½ Added by Andy

Che rottura di balle...che süpa..noiosissimo! Se volete del male a qualcuno fategli vedere sta sbobba.

• Gringo

★★★★★ Added by Gringo

Has to be one of the greatest films of all time, though it is complex, visually it is unbelievably compelling.

• jacksonclark

★★★★★ Rewatched by jacksonclark 18 Oct, 2014

<3<3<3!!!

• Irene Jacob's Doppelganger

★★★★ Rewatched by Irene Jacob's Doppelganger 18 Oct, 2014

This is the fourth time I’ve watched this film. Nowadays this is to film-savvy fans what every Marvel movie was to casual moviegoers. Before sitting, I felt I was done with Terrence Malick. His style rubs me with great effect in the right and wrong ways. He’s a filmmaker with great visual eyes and any shot of his movies blooms so much life. But he can be very ponderous, to the point that they can become preachy, self-important and tedious.…

• Steps_Huettner

★★★★★ Watched by Steps_Huettner 01 Jun, 2011

“There are two paths in this world; the way of nature and the way of grace. You have to choose which one you’ll take.” This is the bare bones theme of Terrence Malick’s highly anticipated Tree of Life, the film which not only explores these two paths, but is also a blend of coming-of-age drama, experimental film, and high-minded epic. The film’s characters are equipped with a sense of religious certainty, which results in intense moral musings. They all speak…

• Eli McGowan

★★★★★ Watched by Eli McGowan 15 Oct, 2014

With time, I might be able to write a longer, more definitive and coherent review. However, suffice it to say I was moved by this film, and that is the very heart of what cinema is supposed to be.

• Carlos

★★★★★ Added by Carlos

• Luke

★★★★★ Watched by Luke 10 Oct, 2014

The Tree of Life is a masterpiece and Terrence Malick is a god. What an intriguing and stimulating film. Between the memory induced nostalgia, being a daddy, and having lost a sibling this film really delivered and gave me a great deal to feel and think about.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 17 Aug, 2013

Rating: A

• James Utley

★★★★★ Rewatched by James Utley 05 Oct, 2014

I've changed my mind. It's brilliant.

Not that I hated the film in the past, but I gave it four stars and said that some of it didn't work.

The dinosaur section, showing the birth of morality, and the beautiful visuals of the creation is what I said wasn't a good thing. However, I've grown to love it.

The film, from the first few minutes, is definitely about nature and grace. Perhaps those two aspects going against each other. Nature…

• Peter Trifunovic

★★★★★ Rewatched by Peter Trifunovic 06 Oct, 2014

I decided to rewatch this little baby blu as I haven't seen it since Cameraimage 2011. Like most films that aren't plot driven, it benefits from a rewatch with that in mind. This is the most accurate representation of memory I have ever seen. Not all of the images resonate, but the ones that do, land hard. I also saw cameos from Barton Springs pool and Hamilton Pool Reserve that I visited on my USA road trip last year (Though when I visited Hamilton Pool it didn't look quite so idyllic as a heavy rain the night before had left it full of cow shit. Shame)