• cxnk

Who did it?

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. Prov 16:18

• André Veiby

★★★★ Added by André Veiby

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• pirs

★★★½ Watched by pirs 17 Nov, 2014

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

• Chriscam

★★★★★ Added by Chriscam

Best film of all time

• George_Poulos

★★★★½ Watched by George_Poulos 12 Nov, 2014

Brilliant film all around. The actors were superb, the writing was clever and this film has one of the greatest plot twists in the history of cinema. Kevin Spacey steals the show (as always) with his role as Roger "Verbal" Kint. The Usual Suspects is a fantastic film all around, and the ending left me with my eyes wide open and my jaw dropped to the floor.

• Carlos Rubi

★★★★½ Rewatched by Carlos Rubi 09 Nov, 2014

Ver esta película a sabiendas del twist final es una experiencia totalmente distinta. Te das cuenta de que esto es Singer en su mejor momento, dejando pistas y un claro rastro durante toda la película pero sin hacer nada claramente obvio.

La dirección, además, es un verdadero ejemplo de la sencillez y sutileza de un hombre detrás de la cámara, alejando el lente durante momentos violentos y significativos, concentrándose en un objeto, con un lento zoom-in, mientras el mundo se…

• Christopher Fujino

★★★ Watched by Christopher Fujino 11 Nov, 2014 37

Surprise!

• mikrokabouro

★★★★★ Added by mikrokabouro

-καλα ρε μαλακα δεν εχεις δει το Usual Suspects?
    -σιγα ρε τι μαλακια θα ειναι αυτο

τελικα ημουν ο μαλακας που δεν ειχε δει το Usual Suspects :(

• Dow_Jones

★★★½ Watched by Dow_Jones 10 Nov, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Kevin Spacey was magnificent. This was my first viewing of it so if I ever re watch it we will see if I feel the same way after.

• francoisbeavert

★★★★½ Watched by francoisbeavert 08 Nov, 2014

Really good, didn't even realize that keyzer soze was going to be the main part of the movie, and the twist got me good.

• Rajavelu

★★★ Rewatched by Rajavelu 09 Nov, 2014

Watched it after years.. back then it looked like a different movie with a clever twist.. now it just feels like an overrated movie..

• wfox

★★★ Rewatched by wfox 08 Nov, 2014

Pretty good.

I saw this movie once about 7 years ago but I didn't remember anything about it.

I had the volume at full blast and the whole movie was really quiet for the first 45 minutes which made it really hard to follow.

I knew the ending... I'm not sure how. Maybe because Kevin Spacey always plays a creepy, underhanded sneak. Meh.