• Luke McGowan

★★★★½ Added by Luke McGowan

There are two kinds of twist endings - one that requires shock value along to appreciate, but grows wearisome in setup on repeat viewings. The other is just as dramatic, but is so well set-up that the film is an enjoyable ride even with the outcome known. The Usual Suspects is the latter. A well-crafted script and a beautiful range of performances, Brian Singer's iconic classic is essential viewing.

• CinePersona

★★★★★ Added by CinePersona

Kind of a perfect thriller isn't it? So fun to watch.

• harrietbwell

★★★★★ Added by harrietbwell

Anyone who knows me, knows that is is one, if not my favourite film of all time

I have to admit, I was pretty disinterested in the film in the beginning. The plot was extremely hard to follow and I had only really started watching because of all the brilliant reviews different movie rating sites had given.

I'm not that knowledgeable when in comes to film, but I do pride myself on being very good at figuring out twists and…

• npagani18

★★★★½ Watched by npagani18 22 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• fith

★★★★ Added by fith

K-Pax hurts his leg and tries to retell Snatch, but mixes it up with Blow and Scarface. In the end it's unclear if he's actually seen the films.

• davidtcollins

★★★★★ Added by davidtcollins

Kevin Spacey in this film. That is all.

• Fajrianur Afnan

★★★★½ Watched by Fajrianur Afnan 16 Jan, 2015

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world no other movie in existence could be as mind-blowing as this one.
    The second Kevin Spacey movie that I've ever tried, and I'm convinced to see more as I smiled after I finished this.

• Andrew

★★★½ Watched by Andrew 10 Feb, 2008

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Patrick Campbell

★★★★½ Rewatched by Patrick Campbell 14 Jan, 2015

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone."

It's hard to believe that the film that put Kevin Spacey and Bryan Singer on the map is turning twenty years old this year, but thankfully time has been more than kind to The Usual Suspects. This superb thriller is one that keeps you on your toes, always guessing, and by the time it's over, you're left completely speechless,…

• Jeff

★★★★ Added by Jeff

Entertaining until the very last drop.

• Julian Towers

★★ Added by Julian Towers

GIve me a reason why I should care:
    *Benicio Del Toro gargles
    Yeah that's what I thought.

• Seth Panning