• Richard Doyle

★★★★★ Rewatched by Richard Doyle 22 Feb, 2015

There's really two things I can say about this movie. It's a marvellous distillation of the essence of noir thrillers. It's very arch, and feels constructed, but the final revelations the movie has in store makes that less of a problem than it might seem. It's also a rare case of a movie that's almost completely immune to the charge of having plot holes since the same revelation renders it all moot. That might sound horrible ... I have often…

• Sam Blackburn

★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Blackburn 24 Feb, 2015

What really stands out to me about this movie is the cast. I don't really know why but this was an interesting ensemble that we don't really see nowadays also one heck of a twist at the end.

• afmm

★★★ Rewatched by afmm 20 Feb, 2015

Le he subido medio punto por la fotografía.

No gana mucho con el tiempo. Mas bien pierde.

• Tom Flatt

★★★★ Watched by Tom Flatt 22 Feb, 2015

The twist is unbelievable but the film lacks something

• Brian Hann

★★★★★ Added by Brian Hann

This is a simply masterful movie with such brilliant acting and an incredible twist.

Excellent excellent excellent.

• ZawMine

★★★★★ Added by ZawMine

Simple but mind-blowing. This movie is awesome. Love this movie so much.

• m_jennings9

★★½ Watched by m_jennings9 17 Feb, 2015

Dull and wildly overrated. Boring characters, predictable plot, rubbish acting. It's occasionally a little tense, and it's not dreadful. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't exactly bowled over either.

• ObiWanSam

★★★★½ Added by ObiWanSam

amasing acting but to damn obvious...

• Felix Cruz

★★★★½ Watched by Felix Cruz 14 Feb, 2015

Another excellent performance by Kevin Spacey. This movie is very engaging and suspenseful. I couldn't imagine the outcome right until the very end of the movie. Virgil/Keiser Souse really got us fooled. The way they made this film really take you for a spin.

• Jonathan

★★★★½ Watched by Jonathan 14 Feb, 2015

Best ending ever

• Emiliano Russo

★½ Rewatched by Emiliano Russo 10 Feb, 2015

Seen again, after a long time. All in all, it was nothing special.

• Jenn

★★★★★ Added by Jenn

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled..."