• Erik Skybak

★★★★ Rewatched by Erik Skybak 21 Jun, 2016

Masterfully constructed, great performances. Held up better than I expected.

• Hunter

★★★★½ Rewatched by Hunter 24 Jun, 2016

Pushing ahead of crime films of it's era, this movie is way more than a typical crime film. Films that ride on a twist aren't always the best. But this movie destroys that notion with two twists near the end, the second being one of the most shocking movie twists of all time. Deception rides high in this movie. Combines with a great script, acting and direction and you have a near masterpiece. Shame Singer hasn't made a movie as good as this one.

• Giran Findlay

★★★★½ Rewatched by Giran Findlay 23 Jun, 2016

One night last summer, I was watching Arrow on my phone and I was thinking: "Wow superhero shows are so cool". So I started looking for superhero movies to watch and I couldn't find many because I'd already watched all the Marvel ones. So instead I randomly decided to watch a movie that was rated highly on IMDb : The Usual Suspects. By the end of it I was shaking and my mind was restless for the next few days…

• Carlos Riquelme

★★★★ Added by Carlos Riquelme

Un estupendo thriller que no ha envejecido mal después de tantos años, salvo por lo repetido y manoseado que ha sido su sorprendente giro sorpresa hacia le final de la cinta.

Todos los actores están muy bien, especialmente Kevin Spacey, que con toda justicia se convirtió en una estrella tras este rol, mientras que Benicio del Toro también supo aprovechar todos los tics y manerismos de su personaje para crear una bestia inigualable.

A estas alturas es fácil dar por…

• Maiara Moreira

★★★★★ Added by Maiara Moreira

10/10

• Ben Miranda

★★★★★ Watched by Ben Miranda 21 Jun, 2016

Yo, remember when Bryan Singer made good movies, and not just increasingly crappy sequels to subpar superhero movies?

Well, he did, and 1995's The Usual Suspects is firmly the best film of his I've seen. A masterful troperific neo-noir from the writing mind of Christopher McQurrie (who won an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay), and directed with true spark and pinache by Bryan Singer, The Usual Suspects is a film that, even 21 years later, and with its ending…

• dominiquenicole

★★★★★ Watched by dominiquenicole 21 Jun, 2016

I love this movie! The energy within the cast is amazing, and every time I watch Kevin Spacey I am never disappointed. The line up scene is hilarious and great. What an amazing ending.

• Lauren Schultz

★★★★ Rewatched by Lauren Schultz 20 Jun, 2016

Cons:
    ⚫ It's only 1:48 long but it feels like it takes days to watch this
    ⚫ Kevin Spacey's widow's peak is fucking ridiculous..... lord
    ⚫ I don't think I understand a single word Benicio Del Toro says in this

Pros:
    ⚫ THE ENDING???
    ⚫ Kevin Spacey in general

• cj

★★★★½ Watched by cj 20 Jun, 2016

when i was watching this i was thinking "wow, a movie where kenin spacey doesn't play an asshole"

well, i was wrong. this movie was great though, a lot of the people i talk to aren't big fans of it but i loved it.

• Jarc21

Added by Jarc21

keyser soze is my dad

• Goodwin

★★★½ Rewatched by Goodwin 31 May, 2016

I had not seen this since it came out and wondered if it would hold up since most of its renown is based on the famous twist. I was glad to see that for the most part it does. It's important that twisty crime thrillers deliver those twists by way of interesting characters ideally played by interesting actors to distract you from the essential silliness of the whole the whole thing. The ultimate examples probably being either "The Maltese Falcon"…

• Andrés Rothschild

★★★★ Rewatched by Andrés Rothschild 20 Jun, 2016

Gran película! La he visto muchas veces y sigue funcionando aunque sepas en qué acaba. Eso habla bien de ella.