• James

★★★½

the plot twist was spoiled by scary movie

• evie

SHOOK

• EAT_ME

Who is Kaiser Wilhelm?

• gaia rose

still waiting for the day that Keyser Söze scalps me

• detritustank

★★★★

Gimmicky, but when it's this good who cares? I love when they have to say the line in the police line-up.

• David92

★★★★½

With deft editing, incredibly sophisticated and engaging script, wonderful performances all around and filled with many intense and so memorable moments, The Usual Suspects truly is one of the best thrillers of all time and although I predicted the outcome from early on and that lessened the impact of the twist ending for me, it is still an incredible twist and the movie has one of the most powerful villains of all time. It is instantly recognizable with an authentic…

• Collykibber

★★★★

I continue to be impressed by the pace of the movie; less so that the intelligence of the scripting; speech and plot, didn't follow Bryan Singer into his future films. It followed MacQuarrie a lot more, so in retrospect I can see who the real star is here, and Singer, at times, seems to let the verbals spill out over the edge of the cup somewhat. At this stage I would have felt Singer had a stellar career ahead. You…

• Jak-Luke Sharp

Watched on DVD.

A pure masterpiece of suspense and narrative in Cinema. Nothing has even come close to this in terms of narrative structure or a powerful twist. Performances are excellent, Spacey deserved the Academy Award but Del Toro, Baldwin, Pollak, Byrne and Postlethwaite are all fantastic. Direction and writing from Singer and McQuarrie respectively are such a brilliant companion I'm somewhat surprised they still haven't re-teamed.

• Jose Pena

• Nick Talan

★★★★½

I love movies like this, it gave me a Primal Fear type feel or vise versa. 9/10

• Cameron

★★★★

This'll need another viewing in a year or so. Quite good.

87%