• damazama21

★★ Added by damazama21

44/100

A messy, confusing plot, boring characters and a generic plot make this a very overrated film. The 'twist' was kind of clever I guess, but by the end I didn't really care.

• John Bleasdale

★★★★★ Rewatched by John Bleasdale 28 Aug, 2016

Perfect pants

• Zac

★★ Added by Zac

lmao why was this so bad

• dsaunders

★★★½ Watched by dsaunders 26 Aug, 2016

This movie has an amazing premise. The idea and execution of the incredibly detailed plot is very commendable. However, this movie is one you must watch twice to fully appreciate, since it can be very confusing to anyone who misses one sentence spoken by any of the main characters. This is a complicated movie, which works both as its greatest success as well as its greatest flaw.

• Eric Wayne

★★★★★ Watched by Eric Wayne 26 Aug, 2016

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist." - Keyser Soze

This is my first review of any movie here on letterboxd and truth be told I did not expect myself to do this, but I needed to state how much I LOVED this movie. And this includes the fact that I already knew who Keyser Soze was (sadly not all spoilers can be avoided). I can only imagine the joy of watching…

• Brian Dang

★★★★ Watched by Brian Dang 26 Aug, 2016

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Probably all the reviews of this movie wanna say that line but I'm going to say it anyway because that is one the coolest freaking lines I have ever heard from a character in context and oh my god Kevin Spacey!!!

The constructed timeline and interweaving perspectives were very fun to watch. I already knew the twist from the beginning because oops and I had trouble finding any contextual clues to lead to that twist but eehhh whatever it was pretty fun even though it felt tacked on at the end.

• Malak Shenawy

★★½ Added by Malak Shenawy

If I was watching this movie in a cinema I couldn't have been able to bare even 30 mins of it , The first hour of the movie was so dull and uninteresting at all , the actions were too slow that I felt I was watching it forced or something , I don't know what didn't make me close the film and watch something else maybe because I felt that the ending will worth it and luckily it did…

• Mauricio González

★★★½ Watched by Mauricio González 17 Oct, 2015

Plot gives way too much exposition.

• Marcelo1

★★ Added by Marcelo1

The Usual Suspects was a kind of boring movie. It was played in flashbacks. The movie did include action, crime and drama. In general it was not really a movie of my taste.

• RyanWeiler

★★★★★ Rewatched by RyanWeiler 19 Aug, 2016

One of the best movies ever.

• amanda

★★★½ Added by amanda

SNATCHED !

• PhoenixB16033

★★½ Added by PhoenixB16033

Though a clever story line I have to say I began to find myself lost in the plot. It seems to me that I lost a sense of care in the events but chose to instead grasp the major plot twists and tid bits that would seemingly come together with an answer at the end. In the film, we see a big explosion on a ship and the execution of a man. We then meet criminals who seem to have…