• bhccorp

★★★★ Added by bhccorp

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I highly respect the film. The film is interesting enough and has great performances to make a great movie. With this said, I didn't like it for a reason I couldn't avoid: I expected the twist. I knew Spacey was Sose from the first half hour because there is a joke that Spacey is always a subtle bad guy. Sadly, this was true, and it ruined the film for me. I respect the film for its interesting plot, but it…

• Dennis O'Connor

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dennis O'Connor 30 Nov, 2015

A near flawless film. Every time i watch it i notice something new. It's thrilling each time even though i know whats coming.

• Dylan Dylan

★★★★★ Added by Dylan Dylan

The greatest movie of all time. Watch it over and over and you still enjoy it and learn something new from it. Great acting. Great dialogue. Great film, period.

• tazimzaman

★★★★★ Added by tazimzaman

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
    - Keyser Söze

• katie h.

★★★½ Watched by katie h. 21 Nov, 2015

hand me the fucking keys ya cocksuckerwatdafuh

• Seán Travers

★★½ Watched by Seán Travers 14 Nov, 2015

I’m sorry. I’m with the late, great Roger Ebert on this one. I don't have quite the same level of dislike for the movie but I was still heavily underwhelmed. For the near-two-and-a-half decades of my life, The Usual Suspects has been one of those films I’ve heard from countless sources as “great” but had not yet sat down to watch. Until now, that is. And I just don’t get the fuss! Perhaps what really sells The Usual Suspects for…

• Joker 2002 Corleone

★★★★½ Watched by Joker 2002 Corleone 21 Nov, 2015

"El mejor engaño del diablo, fue hacer creer a la humanidad, que no existía. Y de esta manera, se esfumó."

• brbfrp

★★★★★ Watched by brbfrp 27 Jun, 2015

loved the ambiguous ending that made you draw your own conclusions and Kevin Spacey was a1 in this.

• supermosche

★★★★ Watched by supermosche 18 Nov, 2015

So amazingly enough I was able to avoid spoilers for this movie until watching it right now.

• James

★★★★ Rewatched by James 17 Nov, 2015

I still think that while conceptually everything about Keyser Soze as a character/twist is great, the execution is a bit off. The ending is rushed and leaves a lot to be explained.
    I was pleased to find that on repeat viewings, even though so much hinges on that twist, it's still a good time.

• Cole Schneider

★★★ Watched by Cole Schneider 16 Nov, 2015

Great dialogue, performances, and style to spare, but it's an otherwise mediocre noir with a structure that borders on oppressive and only serves the purpose of pulling the rug out from underneath.

• Jason Darby

★★★½ Rewatched by Jason Darby 16 Nov, 2015

I have often been amazed by the reception of Bryan Singer's The Usual Suspects and the praise it has gotten over the years. I myself go back and forth on the overall quality of the film, but I think it ultimately hinges on the twist ending of the film that makes it stand out as either a great film or a mediocre one that's given a shock to the system at the end.

The Usual Suspects works on two levels…