• 493ruth

★★★ Watched by 493ruth 30 Jul, 2014

A little slow, but the twist ending caught me off guard. Still recommend it.

• Adam AG

★★★ Watched by Adam AG 29 Jul, 2014 1

Decent film but nowhere near some of the acclaim I've seen for it. Might have appreciated the ending more if I liked the main bulk of the film better.

• RagingTaxiDriver

★★★ Rewatched by RagingTaxiDriver 28 Jul, 2014 1

No, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people this is Top 250 movie of all-time.

• Zach Evans

★★★★½ Rewatched by Zach Evans 24 Jul, 2014

Apparently I had forgotten most of this movie since the last time I saw it so long ago, aside from the ending of course, so I was able to appreciate it on a weird level of knowing where things were going to end up, but not exactly knowing where they were going next. It's a great movie however you watch it, with a well-written story that feels complicated and tight at the same time, especially when things all come together…

• Ayden

★★★★½ Added by Ayden

I really hope that Bryan Singer won't only be remembered for his great X-Men pictures. I would love to see him take on another project like this again, because this is a fantastic movie. Funny, violent, thrilling. Gabriel Byrne and Kevin Spacey are both fantastic in it and the conclusion is truly genius.

• Miles Hardman

★★★★ Watched by Miles Hardman 22 Jul, 2014

This neo-noir thriller is cleverly directed, if a little convoluted toward the end.

• Torsten Hartmann

Rewatched by Torsten Hartmann 21 Jul, 2014 3

Mit unserem Sohn geschaut. Kulturauftrag und so.

• Kurt Fabisch

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kurt Fabisch 18 Jul, 2014

That last 5 minutes gets my heart racing EVERY single time.

Brilliant movie.

• Arain

★★★½ Watched by Arain 17 Jul, 2014

The quote is: Verbal: "Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze."

Violent, funny, unpredictable, and a great ensemble doing what might be the best work of their individual careers

The budget was set at $5.5 million, and the film was shot in 35 days[

• Francisco Rojas

★★★ Added by Francisco Rojas

The performances are great, but the power of the film lies in its (predictable as hell) plot twist.

• ayane

★★★★★ Watched by ayane 16 Jul, 2014

I'm still reeling from this film (no pun intended).

It's a precisely-executed, meticulous work of art. It can be predictable, but the sheer detail of the film (especially its concluding 10 minutes) means it's still a whirlwind of a crime thriller.

It's really extremely hard to review this movie without giving a key plot point away.

It's extremely good.

Slightly overrated, but Kevin Spacey, Gabriel Byrne, Pete Postlethwaite and Stephen Baldwin give killer performances (no pun intended i swear) and…

• Jeff Irvine

★★ Watched by Jeff Irvine 14 Jul, 2014

I don't get it. I dont get the hype on this movie. Sure, from a technical stand point everything was well done. But I was bored the whole time. I don't know, maybe I need to give it another shot sometime. Just not anytime soon.