• nowhereman1945

★★★★★ Added by nowhereman1945

EIne Geschichte, viele Blickwinkel, eine Wahrheit

• maya-noëlle

★★★ Watched by maya-noëlle 23 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Brent Paton

★★★★ Added by Brent Paton

I saw this in the theater. Great cast and direction. Mendbending story.

• Jordn Bastian

★★★★½ Watched by Jordn Bastian 21 Aug, 2014

What an awesome reveal.

• Leo Schiller

★★★★★ Watched by Leo Schiller 21 Aug, 2014

Ingenious script. Great camera. Polyphonic film.

• sarita

★★★★ Watched by sarita 18 Aug, 2014

Brilliant ending and amazing performance.

• Josephus

★★★ Watched by Josephus 17 Aug, 2014

A one-trick movie like Sixth Sense. It's all about the more or less baffling solution. Unluckily, my guess about Keyser Söze half way in was right. At least the 'why' for the massacre was still a surprise.

• Michael Ireroa

★★★★ Watched by Michael Ireroa 17 Aug, 2014

Perhaps it's because I was aware there was an "Oh, man!" twist coming before even sitting through the film (don't really think that's why but benefit of doubt here), but it seemed really obvious right from the start. Still that doesn't take much away from an otherwise very well-made movie.

• sfkb

★★★★½ Watched by sfkb 17 Aug, 2014

Damals als Filme noch storytechnisch überzeugen wollten und konnten.

• Romain Mereau

★★★½ Rewatched by Romain Mereau 11 Aug, 2014

Decent movie, great twist. Kevin Spacey is on form, but particularly awesome to see Pete Postlethwaite carving it up as the enigmatic Mr. Kobayashi.

• Bludgeoner86

★★★★ Rewatched by Bludgeoner86 11 Aug, 2014

When a weapon shipment is robbed the police bring in a group of criminals, "the usual suspects," all high profile criminals. The problem is they didn't do it. Most of the story is told by Verbal Kint (Kevin Spacey) as a flashback during an interrogation to the police. It's important to remember Verbal is a con man so we should already be wary about the story being told from his point of view. In any case we are taken on…

• Nick Kogowski

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nick Kogowski 18 Jul, 2014

Even when you know the twist, that ending is still adrenaline pumping and totally awesome.