• Juan Felipe Díaz Herrera

★★★★½ Rewatched by Juan Felipe Díaz Herrera 02 Dec, 2016

I always get the widest grin when the movie is ending. This has to be one of my top 10 favorite endings. A bit slow in the middle but the beginning (THAT LINEUP SCENE) and the ending more than make it up.

• Sydney

★★★★★ Watched by Sydney 01 Dec, 2016

y'all this movies great like when i watched it in english class again and was actually able to pay attention and this movies bomb as hell

• Jack Paterson

★★★★★ Added by Jack Paterson

This movie is perfect and a prime example of neo-noir's 90's peak. There's not a character that feels out of place or a moment that doesn't feel exciting. Even upon the thousandth rematch it's just fascinating to watch Kevin Spacey and examine how everything goes down, or so he claims. Keyser Soze is a villain for the books and maybe that the only place he'd even exist.

• doctorchair

★★★★ Added by doctorchair

The Usual Suspects is an exciting who-dun-it type of mystery that, although slow at times, constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat. I wish I could say I saw it coming, but the twist at the end had my heart racing and my jaw dropping to the floor. It’s easy to see why it’s been dubbed “the greatest plot twist in cinematic history,” and it’s definitely worth the watch to find out why.

• Kevin Nash

★★★½ Rewatched by Kevin Nash 25 Nov, 2016

I see this movie every couple of years, and I always struggle with my true feelings for it. On the one hand, I think it's marvelously fun and playful, and even at its most serious has a sense of outright spectacle that is infectious; on the other hand, its twisty plotting borders on cheap, and it's a pretty ugly movie, aesthetically, stubbornly clinging to the bare minimum action/mystery stylings that its story requires. It is a movie that works only…

• coonormcg

★★★★ Watched by coonormcg 16 Nov, 2016

Of course Google had to go and spoil the entire twist for the movie as soon as you search for it. Still, great movie, great characters, and incredible twist, regardless of spoiling.

• Harry_Cranberry

★★★★★ Watched by Harry_Cranberry 27 Nov, 2016

Such a badass movie. The ending blew my mind on the first watch.

• Michael Boyle

★★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Boyle 23 Nov, 2016

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.
    -Keyser Soze

• Andrea Patruno

★★★★½ Watched by Andrea Patruno 24 Nov, 2016

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled? Convincing the world he didn't exist.

• Robert Tagliaferro

★★★★½ Watched by Robert Tagliaferro 25 Nov, 2016 1

The 1990s gave everyone an endless supply of gangster films; some simple, some complex.

THE USUAL SUSPECTS sits on the far right edge of the scale, begging the audience to figure out and answer the film's questions before it does itself.

It's perfectly nestled in the confines of its genre, with some exceptions that give it a nice little edge. Above all else, our main character Verbal (Spacey) spends the film walking in an emasculating limp and is brought to tears by a cop.

And all this culminates in one of the greatest endings in film history.

85/100

• nikkifrowns

★★★★ Added by nikkifrowns

Needs all five guys to make this a good movie.

• lewismitchell21

★★★ Watched by lewismitchell21 23 Nov, 2016

I dunno if it's because I'm exhausted or because dad over-hyped this one for me but it didn't wow me, was alright though. Will rewatch at some point.