• Carlos

★★★★½ Added by schuckdaddy

Fantastic ending

• Rocco Tenaglia

★★★★ Rewatched by Rocco Tenaglia 20 Oct, 2014

Why couldn't they have capitalized on this movie's success and made a spinoff about Fenster and McManus in their earlier days?

• Sebastian Gronback

★★★½ Watched by Sebastian Gronback 16 Oct, 2014

Really great ensemble cast here, with good work done by Kevin Pollack, Stephen Baldwin, Benicio Del Toro, Gabriel Byrne, and Kevin Spacey. They all play off each other very well, trading lines like punches, especially a young mush-mouthed Del Toro in one of his earlier roles. He doesn't get a terrible lot of screen time, but he carries so much strange swagger in the moments that he does get that he's pretty undeniable. Bryan Singer's direction is solid, not exactly…

• Amaya

★★½ Watched by Amaya 19 Oct, 2014 1

Maybe in another time I'd have been shocked by the end on this movie, but I saw that coming since the begging, probably cause I've seen too many movies but I didn't find this as the one biggest twist in the history of film as so may people address to.

• Paul Gallagher

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Gallagher 12 Oct, 2014

Revisited after many years away. Still wonderful. Spacey is phenomenal, and Singer has never been more rightly confident in his own vision.

View

• The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

★★★★★ Added by The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

I mention this a lot of times as a favorite, might have to revisit

• Abdullah Muhana

★★★★ Watched by Abdullah Muhana 09 Oct, 2014

genius movie , interesting story , enjoy it

• Paige

★★★★ Rewatched by Paige 08 Oct, 2014

One of those movies you'll never forget

• Joe DiCanio

★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 08 Jul, 2014

Rating: B-

• Amalric

★★★★½ Watched by Amalric 05 Oct, 2014

I already knew the twist about Bryan Singer coming in so.

• Thomas