• paulkdog

★★★★★ Added by paulkdog

Kevin spacey is kasier sensei and everytime i watch the end of this movie it gives me the chills as i remember the time i nearly got jailed for killing 3 white men but i told a story about an all powerful black man and they let me go as they didnt want to get deep into the story and find out that they have lost their wife and bike

• smoodz

★★★★½ Watched by smoodz 02 May, 2016

Der beste Trick des Teufels war es, die Welt davon zu überzeugen, dass er nicht existiert.

• lena

★★★★ Watched by lena 28 Apr, 2016

bless this film for getting spacey his first oscar bc he looked so good in that white suit, i love my baby

• sir_real

★★★ Watched by sir_real 19 Apr, 2016

Liked the acting. Liked the way how the whole thing was plotted. But think I would have enjoyed it more if I had watched it when it came out. Feel it is a very good movie for its timeline.

• Arthur Behnke

½ Added by Arthur Behnke

The kind of movie that is so overly complicated that it makes people think it's really smart and their mind was blown, when really, it's just a mess. The twist ending is irrelevant because "Verbal's" entire story was made up.

• samsonne

★★★ Watched by samsonne 22 Apr, 2016

- vijf mannen in line-up
    - daarna spreken ze af om diefstal van hun leven te doen
    - Gabriel Byrne wordt vooral geviseerd door politie, terwijl deze zijn leven juist op orde heeft
    - daarna doen ze nog een overval op aanraden van advocaat Kobayashi
    - deze zegt dat ze dit verschuldigd zijn aan Keyser Soze, een grote onbekende
    - ze doen dit, maar allemaal behalve 1 sterft (Verbal Kint)
    - Gabriel Byrne (Keaton) wordt doodgeschoten
    - politie op zoek…

• Apollo

★★★½ Watched by Apollo 27 Apr, 2016

I knew that the twist would turn out like that but it was fun experience. Wonderfully written

• Japeth

★★★★ Watched by Japeth 21 Apr, 2016

Me watching the Usual Suspects for the first time has been a long overdue experience. I always wanted to get to it to see what all the fuss was about and unfortunately I got most of the ending spoiled for me along the way. Still, I wanted to check it off my list anyway.

While I don't see as a great movie like everyone else does, I do get it's popularity. This is one of Bryan Singer's earliest movies and…

• mimzi123

★★★★½ Watched by mimzi123 24 Apr, 2016

Just watched this for the first time, flat out fantastic! Grade: A-

• Michel87

★★★½ Watched by Michel87 08 Jan, 2010

I'm not a fan but twist is great.

7.5/10

• Kezia Hutabarat

★★★★½ Watched by Kezia Hutabarat 22 Apr, 2016

It pisses me off that I can not truly enjoy the film because some stupid fans, pop culture, and internet. It also amuses me that Bryan Singer went from The Usual Suspects to Jack and the beanstalk or something like that.

• EDHuxt

★★★★★ Rewatched by EDHuxt 21 Apr, 2016

Yet again, this is one of the best films ever made with one of the greatest twists every. Stellar cast, wonderful script, great direction.