• kybear22

★★★★★ Added by kybear22

Film Class, yet again. Such a great film with a fantastic twist. Kevin Spacey is a genius.

• Jack R. Deso

★★★ Watched by Jack R. Deso 26 Jul, 2016

I thought the film was very confusing throughout, but the ending was great. The twist wasn't surprising given Soze's actor's track record (as well as a quick action that occurs for a fraction of a second in the interrogation room), but the way Kujan pieces it all together was neat.

• Jack R. Deso

★★★ Added by Jack R. Deso

I thought the film was very confusing throughout, but the ending was great.

• Elise Maddaloni

★★½ Watched by Elise Maddaloni 25 Jul, 2016

The movie "The Usual Suspects" was not exactly the easiest to follow at times, given the plot can seem lost until the end of the movie when suddenly everything falls into place. The entire story is just building up for this final revelation at the end of the film meant to shock everyone. Yet it makes me wonder how worth it, it all really is. Roger Ebert's review on this movie made me realize I was not alone in not…

• cronic

8/10

• filmsucks

★★★★ Watched by filmsucks 25 Jul, 2016

Bombshell ending.

After an foreign boat explodes along a Californian harbor, gang member Roger 'Verbal' Kint (Kevin Spacey) discusses the events with detective leading up to the incident. Other gang members are portrayed by Stephen Baldwin, Gabriel Byrne, Benicio Del Toro, and Kevin Pollak. But a strange lawyer (Pete Postlethwaite) confronts the gentleman by a higher power and "mythical" crime lord, Keyser Söze in an act of payback.

At first the film is confusing, almost like a puzzle one could…

• rahbin

★★★★★ Watched by rahbin 24 Jul, 2016

Brilliant

• Flor

★★★★½ Watched by Flor 23 Jul, 2016

A neo noir thriller with a smart script and an unexpected plot twist.
    This is the kind of movie where you think you understand what´s going on but you actually don´t.
    The cast was great specially Kevin Spacey ´s delightful performance

• Francisco Rosa

★★★★ Rewatched by Francisco Rosa 24 Jul, 2016

A whodunit which doubles as a suspense film with its' mystery villain. The Usual Suspects features early acting roles from Gabriel Byrne, Kevin Spacey and Benicio del Toro. The script is clever and riveting and the direction, from then newby director Bryan Singer, tight. A superb film that leaves the viewer dumbfounded and satisfied by its conclusion.

• Engel18

★★★★ Watched by Engel18 19 Jul, 2016

Awesometacular

• Eric Spitz

★★★★★ Watched by Eric Spitz 19 Jul, 2016

Why it took me so long to watch this movie, I'll never know. By far one of the best movies I've seen in awhile.