• drinnocuous

★★★★★ Added by drinnocuous

A crime drama at least as good as Goodfellas, something to rival The Godfather. The plot is excellent as well as the characters, and although I wouldn't call it an action movie even the action was intense. As for Kevin Spacey's acting, it is simply the best job he's ever done. This is easily in my top ten favorite movies and if you have any taste in movies, chances are it is, or will be, in yours as well.

• Piper

★★★★½ Rewatched by Piper 14 Apr, 2014

A boat has been destroyed, criminals are dead, and the key to this mystery lies with the only survivor and his twisted, convoluted story beginning with five career crooks in a seemingly random police lineup.

Now if that doesn't sound like the best movie you've never seen, I'm not sure what does. The compelling tale moves flawlessly within its genre as a river does within its bed, a crescendo of plot pieces that eventually stop at the shocking climax, flowing…

• JULIO MENDEZ LOPEZ

★★★★ Watched by JULIO MENDEZ LOPEZ 13 Apr, 2014

Gran pelicula de cine negro , la lastima que una vez sabida la sorpresa final pierde,el encanto pero la primera que la ves es de quedarse con el culo torcido

• yaykisspurr

★★½ Watched by yaykisspurr 11 Apr, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Pilar Toro

★★★★ Watched by Pilar Toro 13 Apr, 2014

Incluso sabiendo el final (o parte de él) sigue habiendo sorpresa y la narración y la intriga funcionan.

• CaterpillarSoup

★★★ Watched by CaterpillarSoup 11 Apr, 2014

I'm not too sure why there is so much hype surrounding this film, I thought it was considered a modern classic but I was disappointed.

It was entertaining at times, the rapport between the main characters was fun to watch but the plot became so far-fetched and convoluted that I kind of stopped caring about what was really going on. The cast are solid but I just found the overall film a little contrived and I really don't think it's…

• Miguel Perez

★★★ Added by Miguel Perez

A little bit scatter shot in the plot but Kevin Spacey was amazing.

• gator4492

★★★★★ Added by gator4492

My favorite movie of all time.

• Mason_Daniel

★★ Rewatched by Mason_Daniel 09 Apr, 2014

Had to watch this again for my Film Study & Appreciation class.

Fortunately, my initial hatred for it has waned significantly, as some of the details I missed were caught this time around. But even then, its over-complicated nature still makes it one of the most overrated films of the last twenty years.

• Jonathan Cardwell

★★★ Added by Jonathan Cardwell

Not as good as I remembered it. Still good, not great. Knowledge of twist kinda ruins it. More so than originally thought.

• genotheitalian

★★★★ Watched by genotheitalian 08 Apr, 2014

An expert lesson on storytelling perspective. With the wrong viewpoint, this film and its twist become cheap tricks. But in the capable hands of Singer and McQuarrie, The Usual Suspects is guided with precision and is masterfully acted by all involved.

• GhosTea

★★½ Watched by GhosTea 07 Apr, 2014

I did enjoy this flick, but I think I came so late to the party that it was not as profound and great as a lot of people make it out to be.