• Miles Hardman

★★★★ Watched by Miles Hardman 22 Jul, 2014

This neo-noir thriller is cleverly directed, if a little convoluted toward the end.

• Torsten Hartmann

Rewatched by Torsten Hartmann 21 Jul, 2014 1

Mit unserem Sohn geschaut. Kulturauftrag und so.

• Kurt Fabisch

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kurt Fabisch 18 Jul, 2014

That last 5 minutes gets my heart racing EVERY single time.

Brilliant movie.

• Arain

★★★½ Watched by Arain 17 Jul, 2014

The quote is: Verbal: "Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze."

Violent, funny, unpredictable, and a great ensemble doing what might be the best work of their individual careers

The budget was set at $5.5 million, and the film was shot in 35 days[

• Francisco Rojas

★★★ Added by Francisco Rojas

The performances are great, but the power of the film lies in its (predictable as hell) plot twist.

• ayane

★★★★★ Watched by ayane 16 Jul, 2014

I'm still reeling from this film (no pun intended).

It's a precisely-executed, meticulous work of art. It can be predictable, but the sheer detail of the film (especially its concluding 10 minutes) means it's still a whirlwind of a crime thriller.

It's really extremely hard to review this movie without giving a key plot point away.

It's extremely good.

Slightly overrated, but Kevin Spacey, Gabriel Byrne, Pete Postlethwaite and Stephen Baldwin give killer performances (no pun intended i swear) and…

• Jeff Irvine

★★ Watched by Jeff Irvine 14 Jul, 2014

I don't get it. I dont get the hype on this movie. Sure, from a technical stand point everything was well done. But I was bored the whole time. I don't know, maybe I need to give it another shot sometime. Just not anytime soon.

• Jake Ohlde

★★★½ Watched by Jake Ohlde 13 Jul, 2014

Pretty solid, although the ending wasn't anywhere near as shocking as I had been led to believe.

• Kev.

★★★ Rewatched by Kev. 13 Jul, 2014

Re-watches killed this movie for me. Undeniably well-made and entertaining though.

• zacsanders

★★★★ Watched by zacsanders 08 Jul, 2014

Kind of a predictable twist, but still a very good story. Kevin Spacey portrays his character perfectly.

• Raephex

★★★½ Watched by Raephex 09 Jul, 2014

Even knowing what happened this film was entertaining. Some of the scenes are a little exposition heavy. I have a tendency to get distracted easily, in movies I pay attention to the shots, sets, acting and costume design and I stop paying attention when something I already know is said, so not the easiest film for me to follow. The complexity of the plot followed by the twist made it a little hard to believe, but it's always hard to…

• Garrett Irwin

★★★★½ Added by Garrett Irwin

A slick triumph of casting and wordplay, The Usual Suspects was one of the most fiendishly intricate American films of the 1990s. Relentlessly stylish and growing more convoluted by the frame, the film invited its audience to take part in the confusion, to attempt to discern illusion from reality as if watching a magician's act. What makes The Usual Suspects remarkable is that fact and fiction never evolve into distinct entities, entwining in an almost indiscernible jumble to baffle the…