• Maiara Moreira

★★★★★ Added by Maiara Moreira

10/10

• Ben Miranda

★★★★★ Watched by Ben Miranda 21 Jun, 2016

Yo, remember when Bryan Singer made good movies, and not just increasingly crappy sequels to subpar superhero movies?

Well, he did, and 1995's The Usual Suspects is firmly the best film of his I've seen. A masterful troperific neo-noir from the writing mind of Christopher McQurrie (who won an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay), and directed with true spark and pinache by Bryan Singer, The Usual Suspects is a film that, even 21 years later, and with its ending…

• dominiquenicole

★★★★★ Watched by dominiquenicole 21 Jun, 2016

I love this movie! The energy within the cast is amazing, and every time I watch Kevin Spacey I am never disappointed. The line up scene is hilarious and great. What an amazing ending.

• Lauren Schultz

★★★★ Rewatched by Lauren Schultz 20 Jun, 2016

Cons:
    ⚫ It's only 1:48 long but it feels like it takes days to watch this
    ⚫ Kevin Spacey's widow's peak is fucking ridiculous..... lord
    ⚫ I don't think I understand a single word Benicio Del Toro says in this

Pros:
    ⚫ THE ENDING???
    ⚫ Kevin Spacey in general

• cj

★★★★½ Watched by cj 20 Jun, 2016

when i was watching this i was thinking "wow, a movie where kenin spacey doesn't play an asshole"

well, i was wrong. this movie was great though, a lot of the people i talk to aren't big fans of it but i loved it.

• Jarc21

Added by Jarc21

keyser soze is my dad

• Goodwin

★★★½ Rewatched by Goodwin 31 May, 2016

I had not seen this since it came out and wondered if it would hold up since most of its renown is based on the famous twist. I was glad to see that for the most part it does. It's important that twisty crime thrillers deliver those twists by way of interesting characters ideally played by interesting actors to distract you from the essential silliness of the whole the whole thing. The ultimate examples probably being either "The Maltese Falcon"…

• Andrés Rothschild

★★★★ Rewatched by Andrés Rothschild 20 Jun, 2016

Gran película! La he visto muchas veces y sigue funcionando aunque sepas en qué acaba. Eso habla bien de ella.

• Alice Bishop

★★★★ Rewatched by Alice Bishop 19 Jun, 2016 4

I distinctly recall a storyteller visiting my school when I was no more than eight years old. He was an elderly man with a long beard who wore a gown covered in quilted images. I remember how he looked at us with a slight grin as he asked for a volunteer to come up to the front. “Point to one of the pictures” he said to an infant who had emerged from the crowd. “Each image tells a story which…

• Dave

★★★★ Rewatched by Dave 02 Jun, 2016

A sole survivor tells of the twisty events leading up to a horrific gun battle on a boat, which begin when five criminals meet at a seemingly random police lineup. - IMDb

Back in the 90's if you'd have asked me about The Usual Suspects, I would have promptly informed you that it was one of my top 5 favourite films.

Now, with having seen it many a time and literally seeing a whole lot more films out there, it's been bumped down a few times.

Still good though.

• Clay

★★★½ Watched by Clay 18 Jun, 2016

The plot was disjointed and outside of Kevin Spacey, the characters fell flat. The ending was very well done and I thought it was an enjoyable enough movie, but it relied too much on the surprise of the ending.

• ItsChasenotChad

★★★★ Watched by ItsChasenotChad 18 Jun, 2016

Although the plot twist at the end was kind of predictable, the performance given by Kevin Spacey was grand, showing that 1995 was truly his shining debut year.