• Jeff

★★★★ Added by Jeff

Entertaining until the very last drop.

• Julian Towers

★★ Added by Julian Towers

GIve me a reason why I should care:
    *Benicio Del Toro gargles
    Yeah that's what I thought.

• Seth Panning

★★★★ Watched by Seth Panning 23 Dec, 2014

Perfect Twist, Nuff Said

• WAHart91

★★★ Watched by WAHart91 09 Jan, 2015

Brilliant story telling! and excellent performance from Kevin spacey. This is the first time I have watched this film and i'm glad to say it hasn't dated badly.
    I was able to predict the ending but was still sucked in and forced to keep myself awake by the story after a long tiring week.

Worth watching!

• Scott Lipman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Scott Lipman 09 Jan, 2015

This is my absolute favorite crime thriller of all time. Genius writing, extremely disciplined acting, and spine chilling music. Contains some of the most unique characters in cinematic history along with what is probably the most shocking third act to a film ever written. I am nuts about this movie and its conclusion is just as brilliant every time I watch it.

• Thomas

★★★★★ Watched by Thomas 08 Jan, 2015

Rewatching this and I love it even more.

• Robsmovielists

★★★★ Added by Robsmovielists

The Usual Suspects is a 90's action/mystery film that is directed by Bryan Singer. This film has some very intense moments and it kept me guessing until the very ed. It truly is one of the great films of the 1990'. Please check this interesting and odd movie out if you haven't already

• quadrophenia17

★★★★★ Added by quadrophenia17

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Emily Stoneking

★★★★★ Rewatched by Emily Stoneking 05 Jan, 2015

I think I could probably recite this movie from start to finish. And even though I know how much it cheats, narratively speaking, I still love it to pieces.

• Dan Traeger

★★★★ Added by Dan Traeger

Even many years later when the twist ending is well known, this movie still holds up well.

• Kate Veismane

★★★½ Watched by Kate Veismane 04 Jan, 2015 5

Somewhere in the middle I made a guess. So I was a bit dissapointed to see how my guess turned out right.

• Hamli_Ji

★★★★ Watched by Hamli_Ji 03 Jan, 2015

One of Bryan Singer's movie that make me aware that he is not only have talent to make an awesome superheroes movies but also make an exceptional drama mystery movie! F for you Spacey!
    SUPER FUCKING AWESOME...!!!