• emma renton

★★★½ Watched by emma renton 21 Apr, 2016 1

minus half a star for not casting gary oldman as keaton he would've fucking been perfect for this role!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sara Dannemiller

★★★★ Watched by Sara Dannemiller 19 Apr, 2016

Something that stood out to me about this film was it's clarity.
    There are so many of these action, heist, criminal movies where it gets so convoluted and over the top you find yourself in the middle of the movie without a clue why people are doing what they're doing.
    This movie keeps it simple and lets one thing lead to another.
    I immediately wanted to watch it again.

Also I have a weakness for Big Bad Wolf characters that can't be touched and everyone is afraid of him. A+

• Ferio

★★★★½ Watched by Ferio 17 Apr, 2016

Lo que me gusta a mí un buen guión, joder. Al principio se hizo un poco lenta porque no soy yo muy amigo de las pelis de polis, pero este libreto es un crescendo continuo hasta un final apoteósico. También tengo que decir que adiviné el desenlace hacia la mitad de la película, pero es porque soy muy listo.

Kevin Spacey mola mucho en su papel de lisiado verborreico y Benicio del Toro está tan irreconocible en su juventud que…

• biting_eye

★★★★½ Rewatched by biting_eye 18 Apr, 2016

It is the memory of watching this the first time, that makes each viewing after seem both underwhelming And great.

• Giran Findlay

★★★★★ Added by Giran Findlay

-this was the movie that got me into watching movies
    -i loved the intense atmosphere, and the mysterious stories
    -the whole thing behind keyser soze was keeping me guessing
    -i loved all the acting especially Kevin Spacey
    -all the stories and soundtrack made it feel like there was something unstoppable coming our way
    -the ending was amazing, the reveal where his limping slowly stopped

10/10

• TORTIL

★★★★ Watched by TORTIL 14 Apr, 2016

I predicted the twist but still an awesome movie. The lineup scene is probably my favorite part.

• EvanstonDad

★★★½ Added by EvanstonDad

A fun and violent puzzler set in the criminal underworld.

Gabriel Byrne, Stephen Baldwin, Kevin Spacey, Pete Postlethwaite and Chazz Palmentieri make up the cast of this twisty-turny thriller that keeps one foot in the world of Martin Scorsese and the other planted squarely in film noir. It's the kind of movie that garners a cult following (which it has) and that's better enjoyed if you know nothing about it. There's a big surprise ending (one of the most famous…

• Nathanial00

★★★★★ Watched by Nathanial00 14 Feb, 2016

9.4/10
    Kevin Spacey deserved that Oscar

• Jack

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jack 10 Apr, 2016

Great movie, filled with terrific performances, and a great twist.

• Mads

★★★★ Watched by Mads 10 Apr, 2016

all the protagonists of this movie are formally invited to destroy my asshole

• R. Rusyn

★½ Rewatched by R. Rusyn 09 Apr, 2016 9

3rd viewing; the equivalent of a used condom.

• smaria11