• Joe DiCanio

★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 08 Jul, 2014

Rating: B-

• Amalric

★★★★½ Watched by Amalric 05 Oct, 2014

I already knew the twist about Bryan Singer coming in so.

• Thomas

★★★★★ Added by Thomas

Classic.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★ Watched by Joe DiCanio 24 Feb, 2011

Rating: B+

• Dennis O'Connor

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dennis O'Connor 04 Oct, 2014

just as thrilling and exciting as when i first saw it. Maybe even better than before

• Tim Woods

★★★★★ Added by Tim Woods

One of the best films I've ever seen. I've never had a surprise moment like the one at the end of this classic. The twist was so good, I immediately watched the film again, to admire the brilliance of the details. A superb piece of work.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

The Usual Suspects directed by Bryan Singer, the name was inspired from the quote uttered at the end of classic film Casablanca '43.

This suspense-thriller, with notable cast of Gabriel Byrne, Kevin Spacey, Peter Postlethwaithe and Benicio Del Toro; is one of best mystery-films. The characters are so richly played, with truth nowhere to be dug out.

Climax scene of this film, has to be one of great-scenes in cinema history.

• Arninja

★★★★ Watched by Arninja 27 Sep, 2014

Great crime movie with a nice twist. However predicted the twist! I was so glad to be right but then again that ruined the movie a little for me, hehe.. I'm glad I can finally scratch this film of my list!

• Charlotte

★★★★★ Watched by Charlotte 26 Sep, 2014

gotta love kevin spacey...

• Daniel Byndas

★★★ Watched by Daniel Byndas 22 Sep, 2014

I) Not really my type of film. II) Very odd, in 2014, to see Kevin Pollak and Stephen Baldwin do something serious.

• InSession Film

★★★★ Rewatched by InSession Film 18 Sep, 2014

This may not work for everyone but for me, it's incredible. Everything great about this film is sold on the performances, specifically of one pivotal actor. If you don't buy into his logic and his motivations, then the ending will fall flat for you. However, when you look through the lens of what he's doing, it all makes sense, for the most part.

At any rate, we have a great debate about this on our Extra Film podcast! insessionfilm.com/podcast-life-of-crime-the-usual-suspects-extra-film/

• Luke

★★★★★ Watched by Luke 21 Sep, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.