• Emiliano Russo

★½ Rewatched by Emiliano Russo 10 Feb, 2015

Seen again, after a long time. All in all, it was nothing special.

• Jenn

★★★★★ Added by Jenn

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled..."

• jocelyn

★★★★½ Watched by jocelyn 19 Apr, 2014

this was truly amazing, a wonderful experience to watch this movie

• deadmanramsey

★★½ Added by deadmanramsey

53/100

• Lorenzo Benitez

★★ Watched by Lorenzo Benitez 06 Feb, 2015

Another 'Fight Club'. The film has some decent moments, but for the most part, the first half is muddled and overly dependent on dialogue for exposition. The big twist at the end is unsatisfying, unanticipated and a feeble resolution to the contrived and uninteresting mystery that demarcates the two halves of the film. Throughout: the cinematography is dull, the acting is pretty bad (sorry Kevin Spacey), and the direction is so melodramatically stage-like.

• Mads Rise

★★★★ Watched by Mads Rise 06 Feb, 2015

Mediocre flick. Amazing plot.

• Artpig

★★★ Watched by Artpig 05 Feb, 2015

A bit too overhyped. Not a film I would ever want to watch again, but, it's an alright first watch. Great acting, good directing, and a solid twist.

• veronica

★★★★★ Added by veronica

So, so good. Has always been one of my favorites. Kevin Spacey at his best.

• aProtagonist

★★★★ Added by aProtagonist

though its frantic storytelling may zag a few times too often, its execution of its final twist remains one of the greatest feats in cinema

• Jon Mears

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jon Mears 31 Jan, 2015 2

Usual Suspects is like watching a long trail of gunpowder gradually burning until it ignites a mountain of TNT.

• Stephen Nelson

★★ Watched by Stephen Nelson 08 Jan, 2015

This is one of those movies that convinces young humans to take film as a serious critical exercise. I appreciate it for being that bridge for some viewers into more challenging cinema. It’s got some clever style, and fun characters. I don’t get overly turned on by major plot twists like I used to, so that keeps me from loving this film as much as everybody else. But still good fun.

• SkyAdrenalin

★★★★★ Watched by SkyAdrenalin 28 Jan, 2015 1

the movie is briliant ... playing with your nerves till the end ...