• Gio

Writing (plot/story, screenplay, themes): 3/4
    Direction (editing, form, style, finish): 4/4

• katie

★★★★ Watched by katie 02 Jun, 2016

fucking kevin spacey am I right

• Caroline123

★★★★★ Rewatched by Caroline123 20 Jul, 2016

This movie is fantastic. Everything about it. The ending still gives me chills. OMG!!

• Major Sabata

★★★ Watched by Major Sabata 05 Aug, 2016

Maybe I've seen too many movies but it was really predictable. It was fairly obvious when Spacey started making certain statements that were obviously there to be sinister on a second viewing, and then the movie ruined even that by playing back his dialogue at the end so [the average movie-going audience] would understand what was going on.

• Kyle Jon

★★★★ Added by Kyle Jon

A movie I haven't watched in a couple years but loved even when I was only 8 years old!! Kevin Spacey....you da man!

• Remy Anderson

Watched by Remy Anderson 16 Aug, 2016

为了一个厉害的结局,用90多分钟就讲了这么无聊的故事。。。而且下木你骗奖好么!明显的category fraud

• Omar Alvarado

★★★★★ Watched by Omar Alvarado 16 Aug, 2016

This film is genius. Everyday detail is worked out perfectly. The performances are amazing, especially Kevin Spacey. The screenplay is brilliant, and the score is beautiful. A truly fantastic, genius film, with one of the greatest endings I've ever seen.

• Marianna Neal

★★★½ Watched by Marianna Neal 15 Aug, 2016 1

"Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."

This movie is part of my "31 Day Movie Challenge | August 2016":
    #24 - A 90s film

This movie is part of my "1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die" journey

• Francisco

★★★★ Watched by Francisco 14 Aug, 2016

Oh my Kevin Spacey!

• RagingTaxiDriver

★★★ Rewatched by RagingTaxiDriver 14 Aug, 2016

At best, a half-baked commentary on the power of mythic figures and illusion in modern society.

At worst, a 90-minute whodunit just waiting for its reveal.

• Kat Everett

★★★★ Watched by Kat Everett 13 Aug, 2016

I'm not going to talk about the ending--or anything else, really--in explicit detail, and yet I still advise you not to read what I'm about to say if you want to have the best experience watching this. I'm usually pretty much the opposite of a spoilerphobe, but I genuinely wish I hadn't known anything about The Usual Suspects (beyond "Bryan Singer" and "Kevin Spacey") before I watched it.

Still here? Okay. I'm not actually going to talk about what the…

• (◕ᴗ◕✿)person

★★★★½ Watched by (◕ᴗ◕✿)person 13 Aug, 2016

"the greatest trick Keyser Soze ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist" - keyser soze