• Garrus Vakarian

★★★ Added by Garrus Vakarian

Spacey glues it all together while Benicio is memorable with a couple classic one-liners.

• Ace Gunner

★★★★½ Added by Ace Gunner

ANOTHER CLASS MOVIE WITH A FEW TWISTS .RECCOMENDED

• ShadetreeDad

★★★ Rewatched by ShadetreeDad 04 Apr, 2015 2

Finally decided to watch this again, after like 10 years. All I really remembered was the ending. With that knowledge, my experience this time was much different. Admittedly great acting by all, but the storyline is actually pretty weak. And still hard to follow.
    My rating dropped a half star after this viewing.
    I better not watch again. Probably go lower.
    Your results may vary......

• SebL

★★★★ Watched by SebL 06 Apr, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Very good, i knew it was the cripple the whole time but, very nice, i like it.

• Tori

★★★½ Watched by Tori 05 Apr, 2015

This had a hard time keeping my attention the whole way through, but it certainly picked up by the end, and I was just not expecting certain things at all.

• AkiyoH

★★★★ Rewatched by AkiyoH 04 Apr, 2015

Watched this for the first time since I was a teenager. I remember being so blown away by the twist at the end that I immediately rewound the tape (ha, VHS days) and re-watched the entire thing again right there.

It turns out that I didn't remember much other than the ending. The film mostly still holds up, with excellent acting and a convoluted but engrossing plot. While I feel sorry for those who don't get the experience of seeing…

• Jason Wray

★★★★ Rewatched by Jason Wray 04 Apr, 2015

Gabriel Byrne can't do an American accent to save his life.

• Drummer

★★★★ Rewatched by Drummer 29 Mar, 2015

Seen it a long time ago but obviously remembered the twist, and to watch it again knowing the ending was a lot of fun. Super good movie.

• Aditya Bhagirath

★★★ Rewatched by Aditya Bhagirath 27 Mar, 2015 2

Oh no. I hate it when this happens. I loved this movie, really I did. But now, after this re-watch? Not anymore.

Let me get the good out of the way first: Kevin Spacey. He is really the star of this film, and his performance is always just deceptive enough to keep you on your toes (even if you already know the twist ending).

Now, for the not so good:

The other characters aren't interesting AT ALL. I don't know…

• Wayne

★★★★½ Rewatched by Wayne 27 Mar, 2015

One of the greatest crime thrillers ever made with arguably the greatest twist ever put to film. The entire cast is great here but its Kevin Spacey who steals the show walking away with every scene hes in and definitely worthy of his Oscar win. The rest of the film is thrilling, intense and unpredictable and after a countless amount of rewatches, it still holds up.

• Josh Ignatowski

★★★★ Watched by Josh Ignatowski 25 Mar, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Although I suspected what the twist ending was (maybe just because I compared this Spacey to the Spacey in Se7en), it still left me with goosebumps. I love the way the story changes based on Spacey's recollections and they way that the story was told. However, at the expense of creating a great twist, they focused most of the movie on a character that really wasn't all that important to the story. I can overlook this though, as the rest of the aspects of the movie were very well executed.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Great cast, but by the time the ending came I wasn't all that shocked (no, I didn't know the spoilers either).