• Jared Leto

★★★½

3.75

• Chris

★★★★★

hand ME the keys you fucking cocksucker.... LITERALLY THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO EXPERIENCE

• Samuel Ortiz

★★½

Going in to this movie, I knew what the twist ending was. A friend of mine told me about it a while back, but I didn't really care because I didn't plan on seeing the movie.

Well recently, I saw that it was on Netflix and decided to see if it was as great as everyone had said it was. After watching I can't really understand why people are raving over this movie. The movie was boring for most of…

• Jan

★★★

Keine Ahnung, ob's daran lag, dass für mich der Ausgang des Films schon relativ schnell vorhersehbar war. Das aber hat es mir jedenfalls auch schwer gemacht, in dem Film irgendwas anderes als einen Thriller zu sehen, der weder stilistisch noch inhaltlich über besseren Durchschnitt hinausgeht.

• lupesko

★★★★

kevin spacey's story was CANCELLED the second he tried to sell me pete postlethwaite as a guy named kobayashi

• Tyler Hicks

★★★★

I can see why this got the Oscar for best screenplay. Despite finding the movie  uninteresting in the beginning I definitely didn't feel the same way in the end. Very nice mystery with a great ending twist despite knowing it going in (Thanks Amy Schumer) and what a better way to spend a day off than watch something like this?

Movies, in fact, are great.

• Bizon

★★★★½

I really like how the movie is shot with such classical techniques as to recall, say, a 1940's Universal Studios pic. Straight on shots of portholes, ding-ding, and so on (and of course, the name). But all in service of a bananas post-modern shaggy dog story. In the end, it doesn't amount to much, but neither do most great pop songs.

• Jaylene

★★★★

the usual suspects but every time they say Keyser söze it gets faster

• James Pusey

★★★

Kevin Spacey, great as usual. Benicio Del Toro is delightfully weird. Some memorable shots and a well-written plot that keeps you guessing. Never really transcends though.

• Noah Marger

★½

I don't like it when you watch a movie, and you think it's gonna all pay off in the end, and instead Kevin Spacey gets up and walks away with a shit eating grin on his face.

I think an effective twist is when a movie gives you all clues leading up to the twist, and then when it happens, all you can say is "oh duh". Call it the unreliable narrator, but I don't like when a movie lies…

• charliebialobok

★★★★½

A reserved film full of quiet perfections. Acting, Writing, Directing in a tour de force. A great crime story told immaculately.

Highlight: The talk about the messy desk making sense from far away is as close to a magic trick as you can get.