• Funnyguy

★★★½ Rewatched by Funnyguy 30 Jan, 2016

Good film.

Re-watching it makes me understand the plot, but it removes the dazzling first impression it made on me. Was a 9/10 film for me at first, now the narrative comes across as relatively uncompelling and disjointed, while the first time it came across as interesting building up to an intense culmination point.

• James Chadwick

★★★★★ Added by James Chadwick

Utterly compelling. Spacey is masterful in one of the best written films Hollywood has ever seen.

• Aaron Jones

★★★ Added by Aaron Jones

The twist is the only clever thing about this movie, the rest is rather boring.

• samantha

★★½ Rewatched by samantha 27 Jan, 2016

my first rewatch in years (purely for del toro) and ........it really doesn't hold up that well. i'll never forget how 'OHHHHH SHIT' it was the first time tho.

• Ryan Ward

★★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Ward 24 Jan, 2016

5 criminals come together for a police line up.

Pretty good film, not a film that gets better after repeat views because of the twist.

• Lewis Brindle

★★½ Added by Lewis Brindle

My pick for the most overrated film of all time

• Gabriel Green

★★★½ Watched by Gabriel Green 22 Jan, 2016 1

Ambitious, intricate, engaging and for the most part, pretty successful.

Singer's direction is atmospheric and keeps us on edge and McQuarrie's script is smart and slick and the famous plot twist totally works.

But the reveal that almost the entirety of the film's story is total Bullcrap really does dampen any interest in me for a rewatch.

And for a film trying so hard to establish a false story it doesn't try very hard to keep us up to speed…

• Daniel Kibbe

★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Kibbe 22 Jan, 2016 4

Still pretty entertaining, and the screenplay satisfies most every aspect it aims to, but it's not great. more noteworthy for its impact rather than its actual content.

• travisteu

Added by travisteu

• JD

★★★★½ Added by JD

A true gem of a film which surprised me the entire way through, has an engaging cast, and is just a tour de force performance from Kevin Spacey. The writing, editing, story, and acting all collide to create a film where you catch something new upon every repeat viewing.

• Jason Cregan

★★★½ Watched by Jason Cregan 16 Jan, 2016

I have to admit that I cannot for the life of me see why this film is so acclaimed. Sure, it's got a great cast, and it's well made, but as a whole, it seems like a standard run of the mill crime film. The whole Keyser Soze 'twist' isn't really that surprising either, or it's not as mind blowing as Singer expected it to be.

I will admit that there is some fine acting on show, but really, the…

• Wyatt