• Alex Leadbeater

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alex Leadbeater 25 Jul, 2015

My absolute favourite, bar none.

• Josh Rosenthal

★★★★★ Watched by Josh Rosenthal 22 Jul, 2015

Probably one of the best crime films I've ever seen, plus this movie had an amazing screenplay.

• Mathias Eek

★★★★½ Watched by Mathias Eek 22 Jul, 2015

Great movie. Felt a little bit "messy" in the beginning, but once I got a hold of the story and the characters, it really took of. Nice twist at the end. It was built up so that you could start to understand it right before the reveal. Great storytelling.

• Qiming

★★★★½ Watched by Qiming 21 Jul, 2015

So this is where the plot twist begins.

• Jeff

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jeff 20 Jul, 2015 1

"I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

There has been some mixed opinions of this film over the years. Some people love the film, some people hate it. Some say that the ending was too easy to figure out. Well I know from my experience with this movie, is that when I watched this the first time I was blown away by…

• Milo

★★★★½ Watched by Milo 18 Jul, 2015

Scavenger Hunt 4! (18/30) "An exquisite mindbender!": letterboxd.com/milo123/list/milo123s-scavenger-hunt-4-scavenger-world/

"Old McDonald had a farm, ee i ee i o. And on that farm he shot some guys. Badda boom badda bing bang boom."

Bryan Singer (X-Men, X-2, Valkyrie and X-Men: Days of Future Past), directs a crime movie featuring an all star cast that's unlike anything that you've ever seen before from the genre. A dark, non-linear drama that's one of the best films from my birth year that I've seen…

• Doug Normand

★★★★★ Rewatched by Doug Normand 16 Jul, 2015 1

__________________________
    Film #18 of the "Scavenger Hunt #4" Challenge!
    letterboxd.com/doug1982/list/scavenger-hunt-4/
    __________________________

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist," says con man Verbal Kint played by Kevin Spacey, who is a fairly small time crook compared to the others in the line-up. Next to him is McManus, Fenster, Hockney & the great Dean Keaton.
    The fake line-up was engineered by someone, but who was the question?
    Kint’s statement above refers to the greatest criminal of…

• The39thMan

★★★★ Added by The39thMan

So, it's ridiculously convoluted but it's still great fun. The ending is still mesmerizing even when you already know how it all transpires.

• Jackson Ross

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jackson Ross 12 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Keyser Soze is one of the greatest villains in film history, just because of how flawlessly his legend is built up here. Several lines regarding him send chills down your spine. "This guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness." "Keaton always said, 'I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him'. Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze." Jesus.

In my opinion, the reason this movie…

• Jesse Volk

★★★★½ Watched by Jesse Volk 15 Jul, 2015

Brilliantly crafted film. Not one that you love to love because of its Noir-esque anti-heroes, but nontheless, a thought provoking and intriguing thriller.

• MovieStub

★★★★ Watched by MovieStub 13 Jul, 2015

Storytelling at its finest. Now you may have heard already, but the movie has one of the best twist endings of all time. However the movie isn't reliant upon it to be good. The movie builds and builds as Kevin Spacey's character goes through what happened the night his parents were killed. Great performances all around the board, solid direction from Bryan Singer, and like I said before so top notch storytelling. The film just didn't wow me at all and going into it the twist was spoiled so maybe that took away from the enjoyment of the movie.

• Rosp