• rassoodocks

★★ Watched by rassoodocks 07 Apr, 2014 1

I suppose if you don't know the famous ending, watching this for the first time could conceivably make for a fun viewing experience. But the ending is just a payoff for making you sit through a bunch of cliches, a convoluted plot, and characters that you will mostly either hate or not care for. And it's an unsatisfying ending at that. I can see how some people would really get off on that kind of twist but for me, it's…

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Watched by Alex Krajci 05 Apr, 2014

I Like 1995's The Usual Suspects, I Like It Because It's Turning 20 Years Old Next Year In 2015.

• Gogo

★★★★ Added by Gogo

the twist at the end is worth more than your life

• David

★★★½ Added by David

Kevin Spacey <3

• BobJordan

★★★★★ Rewatched by BobJordan 01 Apr, 2014 2

Simply one of the best films ever made. It begins as a caper film and we see all the professional criminals who are likely to take part, but partway through the film, it begins to, well, CHANGE into something else.

Unplug the phone, close the curtains. Turn off the computer and tell your friends you are sick. Turn it up loud and let it run all over you. Forget what Roger Ebert said - this is the good stuff!

• nitsujnosnaws

★★★★ Watched by nitsujnosnaws 19 Aug, 2013

Well cast and executed.

• Sam Erazm

★★★ Watched by Sam Erazm 03 Apr, 2014

Pretty fun for a movie that at least partly gets you rooting for a guy responsible for an absolutely nihilistic amount of death.

It's a well-deserved success: A gem from the bygone era where the slowness of fax machines was a critical plot point.

• Jack Bauer

★★★★★ Added by Jack Bauer

Absolutly amazing movie Kevin spacey is amazing as always great mystery awesome plot twist all around amazing movie
    +Spacey
    +plot twist
    +Kobyashi
    +hand me the keys you fucking cocksucker
    +KEYSER SOZE

• Scott Thompson

★★★½ Watched by Scott Thompson 03 Apr, 2014

"How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?" - Verbal Kint

I did enjoy The Usual Suspects, but the narrative is so disjointed that I wasn't really able to get into it properly. The ending is very clever and makes the whole viewing experience worthwhile, ensuring that everyone really should watch this film.

The villain Keyser Söze, whose identity is not revealed until the film's magnificent ending, is the film's strong point. His presence, or…

• Hiniku

★★★ Watched by Hiniku 03 Apr, 2014

I can see why some people might get irritated by this movie - it's kinda trolly. But it's not completely unfair, just doesn't tell all the truth.

Still, there cold be more to it.

• cineedo

★★★½ Added by cineedo

cineedo.altervista.org/film_scheda.php?id1=88

• MoviePhanatic

★★★ Watched by MoviePhanatic 02 Apr, 2014 2

Even though Spacey's performance here is better than his in American Beauty, the film isn't as good as that film. It is pretty boring at most part and the film's script didn't really make me cling onto it but the last half and hour was extremely entertaining. The performances are alright, the music is clever and Singer's direction makes up but overall, I think it isn't as good of a film as other people say. It might need a rewatch, thats all I'm saying.