• Safiya

Watched by Safiya 26 Apr, 2015

I feel mean disliking this film with it being based on someone's life, but I found myself getting incredibly annoyed by the end; it was like she wasn't even trying to remember things - she went home with Channing Tatum for a couple of days, got annoyed and went home instead. I'm sure the reality was not as simple or emotionless as the film made it seem, but you have to do a lot to unintentionally make me dislike a Rachel McAdams character.

• Helen

★★½ Added by Helen

Despite liking both leads and watching largely because of that, this failed to hit the mark for me. It did pass the time nicely enough with a cocktail but I doubt I'll remember much about it after another cocktail or two.

• Steve Pennock

★★★ Rewatched by Steve Pennock 19 Apr, 2015

Does anyone else have a film that they know they shouldn't have enjoyed but they still did anyway? As this was on tv and I remembered enjoying it the first time I gave it another go. Everything about this film goes against how I usually rate films however for some reason on both my first watch and this time round I was left absolutely heartbroken by this film.

When I first watched it it was the first Channing Tatum film…

• alvaroo

★★★ Added by alvaroo

• Ben O

★½ Watched by Ben O 16 Mar, 2015 2

My girlfriend always gets me to watch this kinda thing and I try, I really do but I'm struggling you guys.

• YOORI

★★★½ Watched by YOORI 12 Mar, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

아... 채닝..... 웃는거 그닥.... 다그닥....다그닥다그닥.. 내 마음 속으로... 솔직히 페이지가 마지막까지 기억을 못 찾아서 으악!!!!! 으!!!! 이러면서 답답했는데 실제 이 영화 주인공도 기억을 못 찾았다고 하니... 확 이해됨ㅠㅠ... 진짜 영화 보는 내내 찌통대박.... 답답하고 근데 또 페이지 입장도 이해가 되고 리오 입장도 이해가 되고ㅠㅠ... 감독은 최선을 다했을 뿐ㅠㅠ 그래도 마지막에 다시 둘이 잘 됐고 실제로도 결혼해서 아이들까지 있다고 하니까 너무 다행이였다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ...휴 감정이입 쩔었던 영화

• kfy

★★★½ Watched by kfy 13 Feb, 2015

Pretty neat

• stevie

★★ Watched by stevie 23 Jan, 2015

ew channing tatum

• kurpjukaste

½ Watched by kurpjukaste 23 Feb, 2015

es gaidīju ko vairāk. Aktieri ir redzēti daudz labāki citās filmās tēlojam, saturs ir vienkārši miskastē izmetams. Es pat nezinu, ko gaidīju, bet tā arī neko nesagaidīju.

• Mohamad Firas Bakrie

★★½ Rewatched by Mohamad Firas Bakrie 22 Feb, 2015

Nemenin pacar dan teman-temannya nonton film ini.

• Zaw Mine

★★★½ Added by Zaw Mine

I love the chemistry between the couple so much. I did both Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdam did an amazing job. I did enjoy the movie. By the way, Rachel McAdam is so damn hot.

• Obistrike

★★½ Watched by Obistrike 14 Feb, 2015

I don't watch a lot of Romances, once a year just about does it does it and nothing says love like a little brain trauma. The nice lady at Network Video recommended The Vow as "Wonderful".

Well, Tanning Chatum is a charming fellow and the premise is intriguing, although the way it plays out is not particularly dramatic, moving or passionate. Buts what's up with his hat? To be honest what's up with everyone's costumes, haircuts and apartments in this…