• Mark James Atienza

★★½ Watched by Mark James Atienza 04 Mar, 2012

Although slightly flat and precarious, "The Vow" somehow managed to keep its charm intact with a nicely moving story and an arguably righteous intent.

• latinaanemisa

★★★ Added by latinaanemisa

Apparently she's not very liked in the film industry.

• mairi

★★ Added by mairi

weak .. i probs cried watchin it tho

• MerisaKouvo

Watched by MerisaKouvo 07 Apr, 2016

Not a very good movie, a lot more hype than it was worth

• Lola

★★½ Watched by Lola 02 Apr, 2016

I love Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum, the movie was good but I think she should've gotten her memory back, he deserved that at least.

• RezaSKhan

★★★½ Watched by RezaSKhan 28 Mar, 2016

The Vow (Michael Sucsy, 2012) 7/10

A woman (Rachel McAdams) loses her memory after a horrific car crash and has no recollection of her husband (Channing Tatum) after she comes out of a coma. Corny and predictable as the lovesick husband tries to make his wife fall in live with him all over again. The two stars are earnest and cute but bringing a bit of a bite to the proceedings are Sam Neill and Jessica Lange as McAdams' rich…

• bcredskins

★½ Watched by bcredskins 27 Mar, 2016

Dull, emotionless, sappy drama and not worth watching when stir crazy on a cruise...

• Barnaby Walter

★★★ Rewatched by Barnaby Walter 27 Mar, 2016

The more I watch this ridiculous film the more I think it may deserve a place in the world. It's so unbelievably manipulative it pulls you in whether you like it or not.

Viewed: 4K ULTRA-HD viewing, upscaled from a 4K mastered Full HD source.

• Victoria

★★★½ Watched by Victoria 12 Feb, 2012

B

• Leticia

★★★ Watched by Leticia 16 Mar, 2016

I'm gonna call this one The Rachel McAdams effect (hey, don't judge)

• Jordan Kilgore

★★★ Added by Jordan Kilgore

I am not usually into romance or Channing Tatum. However, this has a unique twist on the genre and I am not dissapointed.

• Mirella Lugo

Watched by Mirella Lugo 13 Mar, 2016

A veces me dan ganas de zarandear a la protagonista.