• Dave Holmes

★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Was expecting this to be blatantly heartstring-yanking manipulative, as the most successful of its genre are wont to be. It actually isn't - it is strangely flat, not trying obviously to wring out every last sentiment. I'm pretty sure the dud score has something to do with that, and the sleepwalking performances. The family stuff is also damn contrived. But, unexpectedly, I liked one thing a lot about "The Vow" - it didn't overly focus on the true-love-will-conquer-amnesia angle, but…

• Lucas Magalhães

★★★★★ Added by Lucas Magalhães

Baseado em fatos reais. Meu Deus, quanto eu chorei e chorei com este filme? Lindo demais. Pensar que neste mundo existe algo assim dá esperanças na Humanidade.

• jbyn

★★★ Watched by jbyn 22 Sep, 2015

A great story for a romance movie. Everything was adequate, but it was missing something. Maybe the spark it was missing was Nicholas Sparks.

• MackenzieLynn

★★★ Added by MackenzieLynn

The first time I watched this (A WHILE AGO) I remember not liking the ending. Now I realize thats the only way it could've ended.

• Danny Farrington

★★★ Added by Danny Farrington

A good film, and talented actors, but I kinda felt myself needing the give McAdams' character a good shake.

• José Malvárez Carleos

★★★ Watched by José Malvárez Carleos 02 Jan, 2014

entretenida historia sobre lo duro que sería que tu pareja perdiese la memoria y cómo reconquistarla

• Maia Miller

★★★★★ Added by Maia Miller

I've only seen it once because it's too sad for me, lol

• Justin Willis

★★ Watched by Justin Willis 23 Aug, 2015 4

For those wondering, yes, I watched this with a female. The Vow was pretty much everything you would expect it to be, after understanding the basic premise. Unfortunately, the cute factor of the movie is seriously bogged down by some terribly written side characters. Tatum and McAdams have great chemistry, making Tatum's unrelenting love seem raw and believable. The depths he goes to win her love back makes sense, unfortunately the circumstances surrounding that is riddled with contrived reasonings. Everything…

• Ana Rita

★★ Watched by Ana Rita 29 Mar, 2013

Not what I was expecting it was too cliché and sad to me.

• immy_mm

★½ Watched by immy_mm 16 Aug, 2015

I wanted to like it. Channing Tatum made for a charming lead, with an air of goofiness that made him very likeable. Rachel McAdams' Paige? Not so much. Chock-full of static characters, it felt like there was no real substance to them, nor the movie. This love story lacked spark and whilst the premise was interesting, the product was not. Better than watching paint dry, slightly.

• Maria

★★★½ Watched by Maria 07 Aug, 2015

Και ναι και όχι...

• bookshopgirl212

★★★ Watched by bookshopgirl212 20 Jul, 2015

Tatum is adorable that's why i can get it to 3★. Just.