• Kristen

★★ Added by Kristen

Again only watched this because of Sam Neill

• Michaela

★★★½ Added by Michaela

I love it. Can be a tear jerker though and I'm a pretty hard egg to crack.

• Gabriel Camillozzi

★★★½ Added by Gabriel Camillozzi

Sutilmente apto. Roteiro prudente com bom elenco e consegue ir alem dos estereótipos padrões.

• ndayini

★★★ Added by ndayini

Expected more from the film.. I guess, the trailer gave it all away~

• Wen

★★★ Rewatched by Wen 01 Nov, 2013

why dose something always happen Rachel man

• tarmokullas

★★★ Added by tarmokullas

Naistekas

• m

★★★★ Added by m

Nice, intresting, not what you expect. True story.

• Dave Holmes

★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Was expecting this to be blatantly heartstring-yanking manipulative, as the most successful of its genre are wont to be. It actually isn't - it is strangely flat, not trying obviously to wring out every last sentiment. I'm pretty sure the dud score has something to do with that, and the sleepwalking performances. The family stuff is also damn contrived. But, unexpectedly, I liked one thing a lot about "The Vow" - it didn't overly focus on the true-love-will-conquer-amnesia angle, but…

• jbyn

★★★ Watched by jbyn 22 Sep, 2015

A great story for a romance movie. Everything was adequate, but it was missing something. Maybe the spark it was missing was Nicholas Sparks.

• MackenzieLynn

★★★ Added by MackenzieLynn

The first time I watched this (A WHILE AGO) I remember not liking the ending. Now I realize thats the only way it could've ended.

• Danny Farrington

★★★ Added by Danny Farrington

A good film, and talented actors, but I kinda felt myself needing the give McAdams' character a good shake.

• José Malvárez Carleos

★★★ Watched by José Malvárez Carleos 02 Jan, 2014

entretenida historia sobre lo duro que sería que tu pareja perdiese la memoria y cómo reconquistarla