• Ben O

★½ Watched by Ben O 16 Mar, 2015 2

My girlfriend always gets me to watch this kinda thing and I try, I really do but I'm struggling you guys.

• YOORI

★★★½ Watched by YOORI 12 Mar, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

아... 채닝..... 웃는거 그닥.... 다그닥....다그닥다그닥.. 내 마음 속으로... 솔직히 페이지가 마지막까지 기억을 못 찾아서 으악!!!!! 으!!!! 이러면서 답답했는데 실제 이 영화 주인공도 기억을 못 찾았다고 하니... 확 이해됨ㅠㅠ... 진짜 영화 보는 내내 찌통대박.... 답답하고 근데 또 페이지 입장도 이해가 되고 리오 입장도 이해가 되고ㅠㅠ... 감독은 최선을 다했을 뿐ㅠㅠ 그래도 마지막에 다시 둘이 잘 됐고 실제로도 결혼해서 아이들까지 있다고 하니까 너무 다행이였다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ...휴 감정이입 쩔었던 영화

• kfy

★★★½ Watched by kfy 13 Feb, 2015

Pretty neat

• stevie

★★ Watched by stevie 23 Jan, 2015

ew channing tatum

• kurpjukaste

½ Watched by kurpjukaste 23 Feb, 2015

es gaidīju ko vairāk. Aktieri ir redzēti daudz labāki citās filmās tēlojam, saturs ir vienkārši miskastē izmetams. Es pat nezinu, ko gaidīju, bet tā arī neko nesagaidīju.

• Mohamad Firas Bakrie

★★½ Rewatched by Mohamad Firas Bakrie 22 Feb, 2015

Nemenin pacar dan teman-temannya nonton film ini.

• ZawMine

★★★½ Added by ZawMine

I love the chemistry between the couple so much. I did both Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdam did an amazing job. I did enjoy the movie. By the way, Rachel McAdam is so damn hot.

• Obistrike

★★½ Watched by Obistrike 14 Feb, 2015

I don't watch a lot of Romances, once a year just about does it does it and nothing says love like a little brain trauma. The nice lady at Network Video recommended The Vow as "Wonderful".

Well, Tanning Chatum is a charming fellow and the premise is intriguing, although the way it plays out is not particularly dramatic, moving or passionate. Buts what's up with his hat? To be honest what's up with everyone's costumes, haircuts and apartments in this…

• Deathlok190

★★★★½ Watched by Deathlok190 28 Jan, 2015

A brilliant rom-com that allows Tatum to show how good an actor he actually is, with action roles his star never had chance to shine but add a romance story and he becomes a much better actor, this movie is brilliant and with a great cast and story deserves 4.5 stars.

• Preyesh Sankarparsad

★★ Watched by Preyesh Sankarparsad 22 Jan, 2015

Obviously, movies like this are targeted towards a particular crowd of people, the young adult couples that go to the movies and want to see something that doesnt require much thought process, and is something pretty to look at, in between the making out.....
    The vow succeeds in this part, but not in many others. Yes, the ever swoon inducing Tatum and the wood inducing McAdams are fun to look at, but theres nothing much more to their chemistry than…

• kileyryals

★★★ Watched by kileyryals 20 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The Vow? I don't see the significance of the vows in this movie. They were married, but neither one of them stuck to their vows. Even when they get together at the end, it has nothing to do with the fact that they made a vow.

I was disappointed to watch 15 minutes of a loving intro, 75 minutes of sadness and frustration and then wrap it up with a few minutes of hopeful flirting.

• Eduardo Insaurriaga

★★★½ Watched by Eduardo Insaurriaga 16 Jan, 2015

Romance baseado em uma história verídica. O fato de ser baseado em uma situação real (sempre um ingrediente rico para aumentar a crença e a imersão na narrativa) se soma à forma como os problemas da perda de memória são trabalhados. Rachel Adams, bem como sempre. Channing Tatum para mim foi uma surpresa: sempre soou como um rosto da moda, mas soube entregar na interpretação as sutilezas de quem precisa lidar com algo assim.

Para os românticos inveterados, uma ótima pedida, com direito a inúmeras declaracoes de amor. Bom para molhar os lenços e aquecer os corações.