• Windyblue

★★★ Added by Windyblue

Warning:
    Ableism

Engaging but annoying because of ...
    I can't believe this is based on a true story, because the whole drama and conflict was caused by the fact that he arbitrarily decides not to tell his amnesiac wife one important detail that could have easily been verified. But instead he decides to be unconvincing and struggle with his wife believing the lies she's told by her family, and forces her to avoid him because he's being such a creeper. It's like arbitrary starvation while surrounded by good food and expecting sympathy.
    Two great actors, but true or not, this story's plot is all fail.

• Meral

Watched by Meral 15 May, 2014

Really? REALLY? They did take "predictable" to a whole nother level in this movie. Very disappointed, it could have been a beautiful film.

• Juliana Nogales

★★ Watched by Juliana Nogales 08 Sep, 2014 2

Como não gostar de um filme com Channing Tatum? Rs.
    Linda história <3

• radiomanhead

★★★ Added by radiomanhead

Madre mía, exageración de azúcar, almíbar y cursileria a tutiplen!!!!!........ Sin embargo como película romántica del día de San Valentin (que para eso fue estrenada) puede ser que funcione, la parejita de muñequitos mozos cumple con su función, y los secundarios (imprescindibles en cualquier película romántica que se precie) están aceptables, aunque el personaje de Sam Neill sea un cliché ambulante.

• Shinmei90

★★ Watched by Shinmei90 06 Aug, 2014

Previsible, pero entretenida de ver, y mu tierna

• David Topper

★★ Watched by David Topper 05 Aug, 2014

I arrived at the middle of The Vow, at the part where Channing Tatum takes his memory lost suffering wife (Rachel McAdams) on a date.
    The scene, while a bit too cheesy and similar to any other Hollywood rom-com, was enjoyable.
    It was the great chemistry between the two actors that made it such a wonderful thing to watch.

Sadly, everything after that is pretty bad. But having seen half the film, I watched the first half online. And again,…

• Carolinanz

★★★½ Added by Carolinanz

"Life's all about moments, of impact and how they changes our lives forever. But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?"

• MatthewLB

★★ Watched by MatthewLB 02 Aug, 2014

The plot is about a horrible car accident, Paige survives but suffers from almost complete memory loss. With what little memory remains, her husband Leo is determined to win her heart back again. This movie has some cliches in it and the Characters are just forgettable, But I didn't hate it as I thought I would, The acting is good and the story is new and refreshing to watch and I didn't know that this was a true story at the first.

• Joyce Heinen

★★★ Watched by Joyce Heinen 14 Jun, 2014

“The Vow” is based on a real life story. In the opening scene we meet Paige and Leo, a happily married couple that doesn’t know their life is about to change forever. Their car is hit from behind and Paige smashes through the window. When she wakes up, she doesn’t remember Leo. The past five years of her life are gone. Her parents, who she hadn’t seen since she met Leo, see it as a chance to reconnect with Paige.…

• Sam Rajan

★★½ Watched by Sam Rajan 25 Jul, 2014

"Life's all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever."

Don't get the wrong idea here: I thought The Vow was pleasant and nice, had some good acting, and even ended in a better way than I expected. But that's exactly what I thought was wrong with it. It doesn't go anywhere with its slightly original premise. The romance is developed in such a clichéd and formulaic way through the usual small talk and quick cuts throughout…

• Cindy

★★ Watched by Cindy 10 Jul, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Natielle Bacelar

★★★★½ Watched by Natielle Bacelar 05 Feb, 2014

Esse filme é tão lindo . As pessoas disseram que em relação ao livro o filme não foi o esperado . Mas não cheguei a ler então , eu gostei . É difícil não se emocionar com a produção. Inspirado numa história real cara . Eu gosto de filmes que deixem lições , esse é um bom filme .