• JohnTyler

★★½ Added by JohnTyler

Although The Vow is well-acted, well-shot, and surprisingly more honest than a typical love story, it's still a predictable romantic drama that, while it has its fine moments, is lacking in character depth and a story that manages to hit the mark.

• b4hc

Watched by b4hc 24 Jun, 2015

christof said he thought i "might hate this movie" going into it. i'm so glad to finally have seen it! truly i had fun, watching this movie that does less harm than good... wait... yes, less harm than good.

chan tate captured in leo the rise-to-the-occasion kind-of-husband that exists in this god loving country: they're *beyond* good men, they're fucking insane "fate" people. they value respect. they operate on everything-happens-for-a-reason mantras. <3 nice

thusly, chan tate's arguments are often limited…

• Sean Whiteman

Watched by Sean Whiteman 24 Jun, 2015

Sometimes you go to Jesse's apartment to watch Cliffhanger, Demolition Man or Waterworld and you end up watching The Vow. With Jesse, Christof, Shannon, Max and Mary. Ate Burgerville.

• Adamantius

★★★ Watched by Adamantius 11 Nov, 2012

The acting is simple and the plot is simple. There is nothing that makes the movie stand out much. There is not much depth to either of the main characters. They are both presented as the best people available with no flaws. Nevertheless, it is successful as a romantic date movie which appeals to many of the ladies including mine.

• Tomates Verdes Fritos

★★★ Watched by Tomates Verdes Fritos 20 Mar, 2012

Press Screening

• Tatiana

★★★★ Watched by Tatiana 12 Jun, 2015

I liked it, it was cute and in reality I'm sucker for romantic stories and this is one of them.

• pueblerinarose

★★½ Added by pueblerinarose

Parece de Nicolas Sparks tambien LOL. Solo deseo que a mi nunca me pase lo que a la pareja, que horror.

• James Rodrigues

★★½ Watched by James Rodrigues 07 Jun, 2015

While the pair could do better when on their own, Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams manage to share good chemistry when in the presence of one another. Unfortunately, they can't combat the sickly material, the underdeveloped supporting cast, or the tired and frustrating clichés which keep appearing.

• Caleb McCandless

★★★★ Rewatched by Caleb McCandless 19 May, 2015

Better than I remembered, and I remember liking this quite a bit. Tatum and McAdams are great together, the world exists in a believable movie-fantasy (where everything is richer, crisper, and more beautiful than real life) that still manages to maintain the drama of this story. I would say Jessica Lange gets robbed with a bit part, except that she kind of fumbles her big scene. In many ways this feels like a New Hollywood movie (almost every character feels…

• Amanda

★★★ Added by Amanda

is there any haircolor rachel mcadams doesn't look good in the answer is no, no there is not

• Radila

★★½ Watched by Radila 03 May, 2015

Bad story, bad execution, bad acting. Neither romance nor comedy. Just a typically bored pop corn Hollywood romance movie.

• Safiya

Watched by Safiya 26 Apr, 2015

I feel mean disliking this film with it being based on someone's life, but I found myself getting incredibly annoyed by the end; it was like she wasn't even trying to remember things - she went home with Channing Tatum for a couple of days, got annoyed and went home instead. I'm sure the reality was not as simple or emotionless as the film made it seem, but you have to do a lot to unintentionally make me dislike a Rachel McAdams character.