• kurpjukaste

½ Watched by kurpjukaste 23 Feb, 2015

es gaidīju ko vairāk. Aktieri ir redzēti daudz labāki citās filmās tēlojam, saturs ir vienkārši miskastē izmetams. Es pat nezinu, ko gaidīju, bet tā arī neko nesagaidīju.

• Mohamad Firas Bakrie

★★½ Rewatched by Mohamad Firas Bakrie 22 Feb, 2015

Nemenin pacar dan teman-temannya nonton film ini.

• ZawMine

★★★½ Added by ZawMine

I love the chemistry between the couple so much. I did both Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdam did an amazing job. I did enjoy the movie. By the way, Rachel McAdam is so damn hot.

• Obistrike

★★½ Watched by Obistrike 14 Feb, 2015

I don't watch a lot of Romances, once a year just about does it does it and nothing says love like a little brain trauma. The nice lady at Network Video recommended The Vow as "Wonderful".

Well, Tanning Chatum is a charming fellow and the premise is intriguing, although the way it plays out is not particularly dramatic, moving or passionate. Buts what's up with his hat? To be honest what's up with everyone's costumes, haircuts and apartments in this…

• Deathlok190

★★★★½ Watched by Deathlok190 28 Jan, 2015

A brilliant rom-com that allows Tatum to show how good an actor he actually is, with action roles his star never had chance to shine but add a romance story and he becomes a much better actor, this movie is brilliant and with a great cast and story deserves 4.5 stars.

• Preyesh Sankarparsad

★★ Watched by Preyesh Sankarparsad 22 Jan, 2015

Obviously, movies like this are targeted towards a particular crowd of people, the young adult couples that go to the movies and want to see something that doesnt require much thought process, and is something pretty to look at, in between the making out.....
    The vow succeeds in this part, but not in many others. Yes, the ever swoon inducing Tatum and the wood inducing McAdams are fun to look at, but theres nothing much more to their chemistry than…

• kileyryals

★★★ Watched by kileyryals 20 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The Vow? I don't see the significance of the vows in this movie. They were married, but neither one of them stuck to their vows. Even when they get together at the end, it has nothing to do with the fact that they made a vow.

I was disappointed to watch 15 minutes of a loving intro, 75 minutes of sadness and frustration and then wrap it up with a few minutes of hopeful flirting.

• Eduardo Insaurriaga

★★★½ Watched by Eduardo Insaurriaga 16 Jan, 2015

Romance baseado em uma história verídica. O fato de ser baseado em uma situação real (sempre um ingrediente rico para aumentar a crença e a imersão na narrativa) se soma à forma como os problemas da perda de memória são trabalhados. Rachel Adams, bem como sempre. Channing Tatum para mim foi uma surpresa: sempre soou como um rosto da moda, mas soube entregar na interpretação as sutilezas de quem precisa lidar com algo assim.

Para os românticos inveterados, uma ótima pedida, com direito a inúmeras declaracoes de amor. Bom para molhar os lenços e aquecer os corações.

• Emma Lane

★★ Watched by Emma Lane 14 Feb, 2012

NL

• mazloton

★★★ Added by mazloton

Despite being majorly cheesy, this was a lot better than I expected. I'm not saying that it was good, just better than many negative reviews would have you believe. Rachel McAdams was very annoying, but Channing Tatum was actually surprisingly good and believably fanciable. If you're looking for a no-brainer, hopelessly romantic pile of slush, this may just fit the bill.

• Dave

★½ Watched by Dave 07 Dec, 2014

A car accident puts Paige in a coma, and when she wakes up with severe memory loss, her husband Leo works to win her heart again. - IMDB

This pretty much followed the same formula as all of these films do. Different people get together, something happens, montage, then things all just seem to work out.

Could have sworn that this was adapted from a Nicolas Sparks book, but it's not. It sure looks like it though.

This was a pick from the girlfriend to watch and the only thing that made it watchable for me was the inclusion of Rachel McAdams. Yessir.

• SOFIA MINGA

★★★ Added by SOFIA MINGA

it's a romantic story about a couple who had an accident and the girl stop remember her husband and their lives but she remembers everything that happened before him..so the man as he realise that he loses her ,he try to win her again ..it's a very nice film but its romantic so you know...!!