• Freya

★★★½ Watched by Freya 04 May, 2016

Not the kind of movie I usually like but even I can recognize how amazing it is.

• galacticdude7

★★★★ Watched by galacticdude7 03 May, 2016

I found this to be a solidly acted film with an excellent story, and a great soundtrack. I loved watching the story of Daniel Plainview unfold as he builds his oil business and slowly reveals to us just how much of an asshole he is, which is fitting for an oil tycoon. The final scene between Eli and Daniel just makes this film; it is such a good scene.

• samuelbowie68

★★★★★ Added by samuelbowie68 2

Scavenger Hunt 14-May 2016

10. A post-1990 Western: There Will Be Blood

9/10

'I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE. I DRINK IT AAAAAAAAAAALL UP!'

Right nah, holy shit. Why did I put this one off for so long oh my god? What the fuck are you doing reading this review, go watch it

• Thomas Welch III

★★★★★ Rewatched by Thomas Welch III 01 Feb, 2016

Not only is this paul thomas anderson's masterpiece, this is arguably one of the greatest films of all time. This movie is not great because of its' writing or plot, but because of the intensity of performances given and PTA's direction. Daniel Day-Lewis is the standout performer here(obviously) but Paul Dano gives the performance of his life as well.

If you haven't seen this movie already, please go do so immediately.

• Ryan Higginbotham

★★★½ Watched by Ryan Higginbotham 02 May, 2016

I mean, I don't want to be the guy that just says that it was overrated, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm really underwhelmed right now.

• Orla Smith

★★★★ Watched by Orla Smith 02 May, 2016

8/10
    So I finally got round to watching this film, and it's really quite fascinating. First of all, Daniel Day Lewis is amazing as I expected, and Paul Dano is great too. The cinematography is gorgeous and it's so nice to watch a film and feel in such safe hands in terms of craftsmanship. Also, I LOVED that ending, and the whole final scene in general, and the way it goes out with that amazing music. That was awesome.

This…

• Nicole Chávez

★★★★½ Watched by Nicole Chávez 01 May, 2016

this movie is SUPER GOOD i love you paul thomas anderson 😓

• brat pitt

★★★★½ Watched by brat pitt 01 May, 2016

when daniel day lewis drinks your milkshake <<<<<<

• Andrew

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andrew 30 Apr, 2016

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!

• Anna Hunter

★★★★★ Rewatched by Anna Hunter 30 Apr, 2016

one of those films you are willing to watch all of the way thorough for one scene

• Jordan Theiss

★★★ Watched by Jordan Theiss 27 Apr, 2016

This film came out of the blue for me. I've heard the title many times but I never knew what is was about. I wanted some new movies to add to my collection, and so I bought if off Amazon for $5.00 and watched it soon afterwards. Overall I thought the film was good. Not great, but good. The cinematography was superb and the acting of Daniel Day-Lewis was breathtaking. Whenever Daniel was on screen, I was glued to my…

• Annelia

★★★ Watched by Annelia 28 Apr, 2016

Daniel Day-Lewis is flawless in here. Paul Dano as a devout religious guy also steal my focus.