• Ben Riley

★★★★★ Watched by Ben Riley 24 Nov, 2014

I'm always contemptuous toward people who don't love this movie .

• Loretta Cosgrove

Watched by Loretta Cosgrove 01 Jun, 2014

Dieser Film dürfte im Duden als hervorragendes Beispiel für den schönen Begriff "Kunstkacke, prätentiöse" stehen. Ein Stern für die hübschen Bilder.

Ich will meine vergeudete Lebenszeit zurück haben.

• Epictydye

★★★★★ Added by Epictydye

The brilliant direction from Paul Thomas Anderson is eclipsed only by the triumphantly terrifying performance of Daniel Day-Lewis. Seriously, he manages to turn a monologue about milkshakes into the most horrifying thing I think I've ever heard, in the absolute best way possible. There Will Be Blood is pretty much perfect, punctuated by the most frightening and fascinating character in cinema this side of Heath Ledger's Joker. And, holy crap, that ending never fails to make my soul shudder.

• WhitsMovies

★★★★★ Rewatched by WhitsMovies 23 Nov, 2014 9

I tried to say what hasn't been said before about this perfect American masterpiece. I don't know if I succeeded, but I tried.

whitsmovies.blogspot.com/2014/11/there-will-be-blood.html

• MovieMan23

★★★★★ Added by MovieMan23

One of my favorites, go watch it... NOW!

• Kaisergustaf

★★★★ Rewatched by Kaisergustaf 23 Nov, 2014

Lewis, well simply out of this world isn't he. Great story and cinematography. But its Lewis who makes it happen. Amazing.

• JaySalahi

Daniel day Lewis is a God amongst men

• Reviewpuram Akilan

★★★★½ Watched by Reviewpuram Akilan 22 Nov, 2014

...And, "I am finished."

Church vs oil. Religion vs business. Family vs autonomy. Greed vs ambition. PTA gets so many themes under one single roof of blood. This is a heavy film. But I loved carrying the weight throughout the runtime.

Having a straight-forward, Scorsese(minus the glitz)-styled narration with no "plot", this film is not for everyone. It is intelligent, complex and a rewarding experience at the same time. Daniel Day Lewis screwed my brains out! I mean... c'mon! That…

• Shrabster

★★★★★ Added by Shrabster

Oil tycoon talks about milkshakes.

• Hannah

★★★★★ Rewatched by Hannah 19 Nov, 2014

more perfect every time i see it. also, it's drop dead gorgeous which i was especially entranced this watch. every scene is like a painting, beautifully lit and set against the bone-dry spectre of the california hills, and the beautiful sky in the background changing colors like a mood ring.

• Harrydarkknight

★★★★½ Watched by Harrydarkknight 19 Nov, 2014

Fantastic film with some of the best performances to date. The music was really good as it always suited the situation well. It is really exiting watching the troubles of Daniel Plainview and how it played out.

My only complaint is the over acting of Paul Dano, I think he's a great actor he was great in Prisoners and 12 Years A Slave but he sometimes takes his performances too far.