★★★½ Added by JORDAN

It was a little slow at times and I didn't find it that intriguing, but Daniel Day Lewis gives a great performance and the cinematography is beautiful, however at certain points I was checking the clock.

• David Cox

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Cox 25 Nov, 2015

Cinema has rarely ever been this good.

• Jonathan Mendez

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jonathan Mendez 25 Nov, 2015

Still a perfect film.

• Franco Begbie

★★★★★ Added by Franco Begbie

One of the best movies I've ever seen to date (i haven't watched much though).

From the beautiful vistas to the shocking, relentless violence, There Will Be Blood is Anderson at his absolute best, as he goes for broke (along with the rest of the cast) and creates what I believe to be his best film (I've only seen IV, Boogie Nights, The Master and TWBB, so I may be biased).

Seriously, check this out.

• Syncretic

★★★★ Added by Syncretic

Like in the Master PTA's knack for pungent dialogue makes my hair stand on end.

• Judah Finnigan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Judah Finnigan 23 Nov, 2015

• Pauli

★★★★★ Watched by Pauli 22 Nov, 2015

• Sean

Added by Sean

Whatever P.T. Anderson has managed with THERE WILL BE BLOOD he has managed most of all to take what is a 148 minute film and make it feel as though it were no longer than two or so hours. He does this largely by establishing a sense of immediacy, of the here and now.

You lose track of time watching this film, because you get caught up in the present. This is a film which is presented to us moment…

• Conor Davenport

Rewatched by Conor Davenport 13 Nov, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what this movie is in relation to Anderson's previous work and I'm somewhat baffled. Firstly it shares with Boogie Nights the same attention to detail that a great period piece requires. Costumes, music, accents, sets, etc. The California desert in 1911 looks much older than its age.

Second, there ain't no ensemble cast. There Will Be Blood is as much a character study as it is anything else. And boy what a character.…

• Ivan Del Rivero

★★★★ Watched by Ivan Del Rivero 20 Sep, 2015

Si esta película la hubiera tomado alguien más que no fuera PTA estoy seguro que me habría dormido a la media hora. No es el tipo de historia que por lo general llama mi atención pero hay algo en la forma en que PTA, Daniel Day-Lewis, Robert Elswit, Paul Dano y Jonny Greenwood amalgamaron esta pieza que la hace una película extraordinaria. Todo el amor para PTA, siempre.

• Rakesh Raja

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rakesh Raja 11 Nov, 2015

It's been said that Paul Thomas Anderson set out to make a masterpiece when he made this film. Well he did just that. Not many people can actually do such a thing when they have lofty goals in mind.

It took me three viewings over the course of three years to fully comprehend and appreciate this film on every level.

• Louis-Charles

★★★★★ Rewatched by Louis-Charles 08 Nov, 2015

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

Paul Thomas Anderson story of a greed filled oil man is simply fantastic. It is actually difficult to put it into words, so I will try my best to express how much I love this movie, that I now can count among my favorites.

There is so much good to say about There Will Be Blood so let's start with it's biggest force: the performances. Daniel Day-Lewis is perfect as…