• Lucas Lucas

★★★★½ Added by Lucas Lucas

9,5/10

• heinzwill

★★★★★ Watched by heinzwill 07 Feb, 2016

I don't know how could anyone be bored watching this film. It's gripping, eerie, terrifying, powerful, suspenseful, chilling. So. Many. Words. If any film is the definition of "well-directed", it's There Will Be Blood, and it's extremely well-directed. The cinematography is beautiful, the acting is amazing, the score more than serves its purpose. Paul Thomas Anderson had an absolutely clear vision of what this film was going to be, and he delivered it so well. A clear Tour de Force.

• Daniel Rowan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Rowan 06 Feb, 2016

is it too early to call this the greatest movie ever made

• Ali Tohamy

★★★★★ Added by Ali Tohamy

Before Starting My Actual Review I just want to say that I think This is By
    Far The Masterpiece Of The 21st Century
    If I am Chatting With A group Of Friends about movies and the question
    of who is your favourite director working today was asked I will Easily Say Paul Thomas Anderson And This Movie Is Just one of many reasons

The Term (perfect movie) is not a thing because no movie is perfect but there are some…

• framptonhollis

★★★★★ Added by framptonhollis

An epic psychological thriller with an astonishing performance by Daniel Day Lewis, and magnificent direction by Paul Thomas Anderson.

• Lucy

★★★★★ Watched by Lucy 04 Feb, 2016 1

Paul dano countinues to occupy his small place in my heart

• Zlatko Stojkovski

★★★★½ Watched by Zlatko Stojkovski 04 Feb, 2016

I don't know how this masterpiece can even be compared to No Country for Old Men. That year the Academy were on drugs - that's for sure!

• Mactroid

★★★★★ Added by Mactroid

Atuações impressionantes por parte do Paul Dano e do Daniel Day-Lewis.

• Edward Blake

★★★ Watched by Edward Blake 07 Feb, 2014 3

Simply an overrated film.
    The performance by Daniel Day Lewis is greatest of all time material, but the rest of the cast don't hold up, as Paul Dano overacts and the son doesn't show anything.
    The sound mixing is a big problem.
    In many scenes the booming score plays way too loud over the characters speaking to the point where the dialogue is not audible.
    The pace and storytelling is a huge problem since they can't comfortably drive together, and…

• Mari

★★★★★ Watched by Mari 03 Feb, 2016

i never said son of a bitch so many times while watching a movie in my life

• McLefty

★★★★★ Watched by McLefty 10 Mar, 2015

PTA love began here
    DDL no words

• Heynongman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Heynongman 03 Feb, 2016

I've seen this movie many times. This was the first time I considered how brave a man Paul Dano must be.