• James Earley

★★★½ Watched by James Earley 20 Mar, 2016

A moving and well acted drama.

• aileena

★★★★★ Watched by aileena 14 Mar, 2016

This movie is so underrated; Benicio smoking in a shower deserves every single oscar in the world.

• Sofía Téllez

★★★★★ Watched by Sofía Téllez 12 Mar, 2016

Intento recordar quién me recomendó esta para mi lista de Películas Hechas por Mujeres y nomás no me acuerdo, pero gracias, gracias, gracias. No comprendo cómo no es amada por todo el mundo, encontré reseñas realmente muy rudas. Desde aquí se vio hermosa, conmovedora; casi no dejé de llorar mientras la veía y a cada rato le ponía pausa para pensar en lo que estaba pasando. El momento en el que explican el título, la niña hablando de que siente que vive en una película, el tratamiento de todo lo que tiene que ver con sentir y extrañar y recordar... Benicio del Toro (ñam). Tiene todo.

• Gavin Rye

★★★★ Watched by Gavin Rye 24 Jun, 2009

An incredibly touching film with some fantastic performances. It really got to me a number of times during the film. It moves along at such a nice pace despite the fact that at times it seems as if not all that much is happening. A film that will really work well with more viewings.

• isabel

★★★★ Watched by isabel 20 Feb, 2016

things we lost in the fire: me, because benicio del toro looks too good

• Brendan Edwards

★★★½ Watched by Brendan Edwards 09 Feb, 2016

Very realistic and affecting film that touches you to the very core. Beryy and Del Toro's performances are so real and easy to empathize with so cant help being captivated by the story and following the emotions they go through. It is a heartfelt film that even though it is so filled with sorrow has a lot of positives to it. Its a strong and touching film and highly recommendable.

• Lintang

★★½ Watched by Lintang 02 Feb, 2016

all hell breaks loose when david duchovny is dead.

• Fiona

★★★ Rewatched by Fiona 01 Feb, 2016

I can admit it's a flawed film but a solidly acted weepy. Del Toro is one of my favourite actors of all time and creates such a nuanced, sympathetic character. Halle Berry has to deal with some melodramatic dialogue but she's good too. This also has a great supporting cast. I could have done without the frequent intercutting of leaves and dew drops but that's just me.

• samantha

★★★ Watched by samantha 25 Jan, 2016

benicio del toro as a sweaty spewing heroin addict > every man who ever lived

• Keith

★★★ Watched by Keith 20 Jan, 2016

Excellent acting by Halle and Benecio and a story that is quite captivating. The director, Bier, does a great job at keeping it real and moving.

• soccerjulchen

★★★ Added by soccerjulchen

Passables Drama

• Filipe Ferraz

★★ Watched by Filipe Ferraz 03 Jan, 2016

A relação entre os personagens de Benicio Del Toro e Halle Berry (mais uma vez em atuação comprometedora) é muito mal desenvolvida, deixando lacunas inacreditáveis de desenvolvimento de personagem, acerca fundamentalmente de extrair ao máximo os motivos - racionais ou emocionais - para que aqueles personagens percorram a jornada estabelecida pelo roteiro. Portanto, além de racionalmente inverossímil, a relação de ambos é também emocionalmente rasa e pessimamente arquitetada.