• The Markle

★★★★★ Added by The Markle

3D Great. Very nice build of introducing characters. I did buy the 2nd movie installment for this series, but returned it. The 2nd Thor film was too dark and depressing to me. This one allowed nice character building and emersion into the different worlds presented. Simple, but enjoyable.

• pwforste

★★★★★ Added by pwforste

Excellent movie about a son learning what it means to be a king. Even appropriate for kids with a minimum of sex and only comic book violence.

• pfannkuchen

★★★★★ Rewatched by pfannkuchen 16 Jul, 2015

Movie four of our Marvel Movie Marathon, and guess what? I still love it. Probably my favourite Marvel film, to be honest. Not the best, but my favourite.

• Juanita

★★★★★ Added by Juanita

• jeffc

★★★★★ Added by jeffc

A powerful but very arrogant God know as Thor is cast from Asgard to live among the humans. He soon becomes one of their finest defender.

• pfannkuchen

★★★★★ Rewatched by pfannkuchen 14 May, 2015

I love this movie a LOT.

• Colin Gillespie

★★★★★ Watched by Colin Gillespie 30 Apr, 2015

I love this movie the origins of Thor it was a funny and amazing film that looks so beautiful in 3D. You get to know the origins of Thor and his friends in this film plus seen other Marvel characters like Hawkeye and Nick Fury in this movie. Has a lot of attack and comedy plus love if you want know the story of Thor and tells we see him in future of movies of Marvel movies.

• RobbieW221

★★★★★ Added by RobbieW221

A good introduction to some of the more fantastical elements of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, using humor like its sequel to help with that I think. And I'm glad there will be ANOTHER Thor movie.

• Prop-Master Campuzano

★★★★★ Added by Prop-Master Campuzano

Where do I begin Thor happens to be my first favorite marvel hero that he's a debby god that wanted to be king of ozgod that he got his moment taken away that lead to a galactic war between them and frost giants. there for he was banished to earth to live as a mortal till something happen. mean while his brother founds out he was a frost giant and made his foster dad go on a stroke. So as…

• Sheryl

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sheryl 24 Apr, 2015

What is basically Shakespearean Lord of the Rings set in space with humour so up my alley AND pretty visuals and music? What more could I ask for? Thank you, Kenneth Branagh.

I always oscillate between rating this film very highly and being brought down by the generally lukewarm reception of it by others, but it's genuinely one of my favourites in the entire franchise.

• David Moyes

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Moyes 22 Apr, 2015

Vue Edinburgh omni-centre
    Movie 3 - one of my favourite films of all time and it was mighty seeing it on the big screen again (stayed awake) (4am-6am)

• Tony Mosley