• jeffc

★★★★★ Added by jeffc

A powerful but very arrogant God know as Thor is cast from Asgard to live among the humans. He soon becomes one of their finest defender.

• pfannkuchen

★★★★★ Rewatched by pfannkuchen 14 May, 2015

I love this movie a LOT.

• Colin Gillespie

★★★★★ Watched by Colin Gillespie 30 Apr, 2015

I love this movie the origins of Thor it was a funny and amazing film that looks so beautiful in 3D. You get to know the origins of Thor and his friends in this film plus seen other Marvel characters like Hawkeye and Nick Fury in this movie. Has a lot of attack and comedy plus love if you want know the story of Thor and tells we see him in future of movies of Marvel movies.

• RobbieW221

★★★★★ Added by RobbieW221

A good introduction to some of the more fantastical elements of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, using humor like its sequel to help with that I think. And I'm glad there will be ANOTHER Thor movie.

• Prop-Master Campuzano

★★★★★ Added by Prop-Master Campuzano

Where do I begin Thor happens to be my first favorite marvel hero that he's a debby god that wanted to be king of ozgod that he got his moment taken away that lead to a galactic war between them and frost giants. there for he was banished to earth to live as a mortal till something happen. mean while his brother founds out he was a frost giant and made his foster dad go on a stroke. So as…

• Sheryl

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sheryl 24 Apr, 2015

What is basically Shakespearean Lord of the Rings set in space with humour so up my alley AND pretty visuals and music? What more could I ask for? Thank you, Kenneth Branagh.

I always oscillate between rating this film very highly and being brought down by the generally lukewarm reception of it by others, but it's genuinely one of my favourites in the entire franchise.

• David Moyes

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Moyes 22 Apr, 2015

Vue Edinburgh omni-centre
    Movie 3 - one of my favourite films of all time and it was mighty seeing it on the big screen again (stayed awake) (4am-6am)

• Tony Mosley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tony Mosley 07 Apr, 2015

Shakespeare in the park.

• Greg Tyrrell

★★★★★ Added by Greg Tyrrell

Cleverly mixing Norse mythology with the science we've all come to know as common knowledge, superb performances from Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman and Tom Hiddleston and first-rate direction, Thor is a spectacle to behold, and of the very best films based on a superhero.

• Matt Brown

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Brown 13 Feb, 2015

THORGASMIC

• Franki Weightman

★★★★★ Added by Franki Weightman

I've never been a massive fan of Thor and, to be honest, I didn't know too much about the whole mythology surrounding him but I figured I'd give the film a go because
    a) I like Marvel films and
    b) Chris Hemsworth
    Well. Safe to say I absolutely loved it. I thought it was funny, it was packed with action and it tugged on my heartstrings too and then it also gave me the wonderful gift that is Tom Hiddleston.
    So yeah, Thor got a massive thumbs up from me and is probably one of my favourite Marvel films ever.
    Truly Thor-some.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★★★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

Now on to the film itself, [the viewer] instantly gets transported from the cinema or DVD for an example into this film. The attention to detail throughout this film is just outstanding, from the beautiful background and scenery to clothing and the hammer. [As I was the viewer] every time the camera changed position, you can really appreciate a different angle. I am very much aware on a regular basis. I discuss the tempo of films. That is because with…