• Matty Stanfield

★★★★ Rewatched by Matty Stanfield 12 Jan, 2012

For those of us who truly love the antics of Tim Heidecker & Eric Wareheims' twisted post-modern comedic act, this excessive movie is a bit of genius.

For those of you who find Tim & Eric funny from time to time, this film may offer more than you will be willing to sit through.

For those who do not like Tim & Eric, why are you reading this?

I love Tim & Eric and this goofy and giddily odd movie! In fact, I own the blu-ray!

Great Job!

• tikishirts

★★½ Watched by tikishirts 27 Sep, 2015

I love Tim and Eric but for some reason I just wasn't a fan of this.

• Martin Jensen

★★★★½ Rewatched by Martin Jensen 25 Sep, 2015 3

Whoops I watched this again.

• Rocco

★★★★ Added by Rocco

Watched with commentary; I cannot recommend this enough.

• Robbie G

★★★★ Watched by Robbie G 14 Sep, 2015

Dobis is here to help

• Quinn Tyler

★★★★★ Added by Quinn Tyler

A godly movie. Fantastic. Genius. Full of delicious shrim. Chef Goldblum has one of his finest perfomances. Johnny Depp played Diamond Jim perfectly. This is what they do, this is who they are. Dobis.

• theNomad

★★½ Watched by theNomad 31 Aug, 2015

Not as entertaining as the show, the Tim and Eric movie really struggles to pad out its gags over the extended lengh. But theres a couple of hilarious moments along the way, best probably being the ultra sick scat healing clinic gag thats interlaced with a shit funny cougar sex scene, which results in a brutal Tim and Eric fight. Ohh and John C Reilly is truly fantastic as a coughing janitor type character named Taquito.

• Tom Sheridan

Rewatched by Tom Sheridan 30 Aug, 2015

This entire thing is just a protracted shaggy dog story.

If I may forcibly twist this basic assertion into completely unwarranted and unjustified pseudo non sequiturs in an obvious and hamfisted attempt at existential manipulation, Tim and Eric have rendered your entire life meaningless! Everything to which you assign value has no inherent value, and only the false and undercut meaning to which you assign it. Life is entropy and you are slowly dying.

Understanding your bullshit letterboxd "review" attempt…

• Mike McCabe

★★★½ Added by Mike McCabe

I'm gonna murder myself if you don't come to my new fucking mall

• DJSadlygrove

Watched by DJSadlygrove 26 Aug, 2015

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

• rsr216

Added by rsr216

I have no idea what to rate this. It's not capable of having a rating. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's just strange and surreal.

• BennyWestside

★★★★ Added by BennyWestside

Anybody can run a stupid fucking mall.