• Aahil Dayani

★★★★★ Watched by Aahil Dayani 25 Jan, 2015

Jesus fucking Christ. I sat here for an hour and 30 fucking minutes to witness the greatest tale of love, brotherhood and comedy unfold. This was a thing. Like someone approved this and gave it a budget. Those MPAA old fucks rated this. This was a thing. Oh my god. I have to watch Whiplash to cleanse myself. Comedic gold.

• Matt Saponar

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Saponar 25 Jan, 2015

hi

hi

hihi

im CHEF GOLDBLUM

• milan dobrovodsky

Watched by milan dobrovodsky 20 Jan, 2015

i did not know tim and eric before going into this movie (and had no idea what kind of show they have on adult swim) and was coming with a clean sheet to this movie. what did i get was more-less a boring experience with couple of gross out moments (penis piercing pops into mind), some laugh out loud jokes (but not that many as i would hope for) and decent cameos (specially will ferrell and his top gun obsession was nice touch). movie for people that are fans of the duo or enjoy interesting movie experiences...

• Caitlin Russell

★★ Watched by Caitlin Russell 19 Jan, 2015

....I don't know. I just don't know.

• Todd S. Gallows

★★★ Watched by Todd S. Gallows 16 Jan, 2015

Needless to say, these guys are happily deranged. Instantly had me laughing at its blend of surrealism, black humour, and anti-comedy, but as it progressed, there were definitely as many hits as there were misses. Tim and Eric, alright movie, okay job.

• MarcusIrving

★★★★½ Rewatched by MarcusIrving 15 Jan, 2015

I love imagining all the people that went to this in the theatre without any previous knowledge of who Tim & Eric are.

• Damian Alexander

½ Watched by Damian Alexander 09 Jan, 2015

I would rather eat poison.

• Daniel Jensen

★★★ Watched by Daniel Jensen 08 Dec, 2013

Ok, then. There were two or three things that made me laugh pretty hard. And I'll be keeping track of Tim and Eric's future exploits (like, for example, I've bought and, if not exactly enjoyed, then at least am not upset for having watched "Bedtime Stories"), but this really doesn't hold together as a movie. I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to.

• Adam

★★★½ Watched by Adam 09 Nov, 2014

I think this was funnier the second time through because I didn't have as high expectations. While the main story might falter a few times, there are so many bits that keep it going.

• Wakkadude21

★★★★★ Added by Wakkadude21

I really thought I would hate this movie.

• Erik Hawkins

★★★★ Added by Erik Hawkins

"There's some folks that, if they don't know, you can't tell 'em."
    - Louis Armstrong

There are very few movies that truly can be described by the above quote, often favored by the late great Roger Ebert. This is one of them, and I can completely empathize with either zero or five-star reviews here, depending on where you're coming from. I lean towards the five-star end - there are too many memorably insane/insanely memorable moments and set pieces that nearly…

• Penny