• Alan H

★★½ Watched by Alan H 17 Oct, 2014

When Awesome Show was a thing, I was obsessed with T&E. It was one of those “this show must have been made for me” deals. Then, a few years back, I paid 45 bucks to see a T&E live show, and it fucking sucked. They were onstage for maybe 20 minutes, and the rest of the show was comprised of video clips from Awesome Show and Check It Out, finished off with a lame promo video for this film. I…

• Shawn Wear

★★★ Watched by Shawn Wear 10 Apr, 2014

I made my wife watch this :-)

• Nathan Smith

Watched by Nathan Smith 07 Oct, 2014

Tim and Eric's style doesn't work as well outside television, but there are occasional shades of greatness here, particularly in the film's take on modern male friendship and the meaningless absurdity of business in the 21st century.

• Joe DiCanio

★★ Watched by Joe DiCanio 29 Jan, 2012

Rating: C-

• Paul Berkeley

★★ Watched by Paul Berkeley 24 Sep, 2014

Quite unfunny movie within a movie.These guys are regulars on comedy channel tv series and I don't profess to know anything about them but their humour did not make me laugh.Cameo roles from Will Ferrell and Zach Galifinakis were funnier.If this is the sort of humour found in their series then I wont be looking for the shows anytime soon.

• filmwizard

★★★★ Watched by filmwizard 20 Sep, 2014

Disgusting, juvenile, and raunchy to the max. Those are just some of the reasons as to why this movie worked for me. This is like a 90 minute YTP made into a film, and Tim & Eric know this. If you like these bizarre cult-esque comedies, then Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is right up your alley. Definitely something I'd recommend watching with friends.

• Ezra Cubero

Watched by Ezra Cubero 17 Sep, 2014

WTF!

• Julian Koch

★½ Added by Julian Koch

When your friends say "THIS IS HILARIOUS, WE SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A MOVIE," make sure they don't have access to money or a camera or Will Ferrell, because otherwise we'll have to sit through another one of these movies.

• Eugene McCrann

★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

Tim and Eric still derive from the same planet of non-sequitur and gawky interruptions that define Ferrell and Galifianakis - and see how easily those guys are assimilated into the sketches. Though Tim and Eric are much angrier than those guys: as far as artistically armed tirades go, Tim and Eric's indescribable animus towards consumerism is waged with some serious zeal. They open with a credit sequence where the corporate production logos are repeated for a good three minutes. Soon…

• Ethan Magee

Watched by Ethan Magee 06 Sep, 2014

Claaaaaaaaasic comedy

• Jepperd

★★★★ Watched by Jepperd 18 Aug, 2014

I REMEMBER SOME OF THIS MOVIE.

• COBRARocky