• Ezra Cubero

Watched by Ezra Cubero 17 Sep, 2014

WTF!

• Julian Koch

★½ Added by Julian Koch

When your friends say "THIS IS HILARIOUS, WE SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A MOVIE," make sure they don't have access to money or a camera or Will Ferrell, because otherwise we'll have to sit through another one of these movies.

• Eugene McCrann

★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

Tim and Eric still derive from the same planet of non-sequitur and gawky interruptions that define Ferrell and Galifianakis - and see how easily those guys are assimilated into the sketches. Though Tim and Eric are much angrier than those guys: as far as artistically armed tirades go, Tim and Eric's indescribable animus towards consumerism is waged with some serious zeal. They open with a credit sequence where the corporate production logos are repeated for a good three minutes. Soon…

• Ethan Magee

Watched by Ethan Magee 06 Sep, 2014

Claaaaaaaaasic comedy

• Jepperd

★★★★ Watched by Jepperd 18 Aug, 2014

I REMEMBER SOME OF THIS MOVIE.

• COBRARocky

Added by COBRARocky

Ya blew it.

• Bill Shannon

★★½ Rewatched by Bill Shannon 30 Jul, 2014

I have seen this film three times and I still don't know what the hell to make of it. Check that: I do know what to make of it. I just don't know if I even LIKE it.

I am a big Tim & Eric fan, and pretty much everyone who's ever appeared on their TV show (Jeff Goldblum, Ted Danson, Ed Begley Jr.) gets my undying respect. And I am not the kind of person who thinks "oh you can't…

• Chris Drake

★★ Added by Chris Drake

I feel uncomfortable.

• Hannah

★★★★★ Added by Hannah

I watched this drunk but it was so sexy

• Cogerson

Watched by Cogerson 12 Jul, 2014 1

Tim and Eric are given a billion dollars to make a movie. They come back with only 3 minutes of footage. Robert Loggia is not happy that all of his money is gone. When they see a Will Ferrell commerical that says they can earn a billion dollars by running a mall...they leave Hollywood and try and run the mall. Meanwhile Loggia and his crew are in hot pursuit.

This one is just plain dumb. How in the world they…

• Mike Frollo

★★★½ Watched by Mike Frollo 10 Jul, 2014

This is exactly the movie I expected it to be. I can't say that about many movies, and that is about all I can say for this one.

• Steve Sharrot

★★★ Watched by Steve Sharrot 03 Jul, 2014

Where most find filth, I find glory. I am not at all a fan of the show but their movie got to me with the surreal, deadpan humor. It is disgusting yet hilarious. The movie is really hard to call good because it feels bad on purpose, but in a good way. That is just the way it is.