• Paul Berkeley

★★ Watched by Paul Berkeley 24 Sep, 2014

Quite unfunny movie within a movie.These guys are regulars on comedy channel tv series and I don't profess to know anything about them but their humour did not make me laugh.Cameo roles from Will Ferrell and Zach Galifinakis were funnier.If this is the sort of humour found in their series then I wont be looking for the shows anytime soon.

• filmwizard

★★★★ Watched by filmwizard 20 Sep, 2014

Disgusting, juvenile, and raunchy to the max. Those are just some of the reasons as to why this movie worked for me. This is like a 90 minute YTP made into a film, and Tim & Eric know this. If you like these bizarre cult-esque comedies, then Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is right up your alley. Definitely something I'd recommend watching with friends.

• Ezra Cubero

Watched by Ezra Cubero 17 Sep, 2014

WTF!

• Julian Koch

★½ Added by Julian Koch

When your friends say "THIS IS HILARIOUS, WE SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A MOVIE," make sure they don't have access to money or a camera or Will Ferrell, because otherwise we'll have to sit through another one of these movies.

• Eugene McCrann

★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

Tim and Eric still derive from the same planet of non-sequitur and gawky interruptions that define Ferrell and Galifianakis - and see how easily those guys are assimilated into the sketches. Though Tim and Eric are much angrier than those guys: as far as artistically armed tirades go, Tim and Eric's indescribable animus towards consumerism is waged with some serious zeal. They open with a credit sequence where the corporate production logos are repeated for a good three minutes. Soon…

• Ethan Magee

Watched by Ethan Magee 06 Sep, 2014

Claaaaaaaaasic comedy

• Jepperd

★★★★ Watched by Jepperd 18 Aug, 2014

I REMEMBER SOME OF THIS MOVIE.

• COBRARocky

Added by COBRARocky

Ya blew it.

• Bill Shannon

★★½ Rewatched by Bill Shannon 30 Jul, 2014

I have seen this film three times and I still don't know what the hell to make of it. Check that: I do know what to make of it. I just don't know if I even LIKE it.

I am a big Tim & Eric fan, and pretty much everyone who's ever appeared on their TV show (Jeff Goldblum, Ted Danson, Ed Begley Jr.) gets my undying respect. And I am not the kind of person who thinks "oh you can't…

• Chris Drake

★★ Added by Chris Drake

I feel uncomfortable.

• Hannah

★★★★★ Added by Hannah

I watched this drunk but it was so sexy

• Cogerson

Watched by Cogerson 12 Jul, 2014 1

Tim and Eric are given a billion dollars to make a movie. They come back with only 3 minutes of footage. Robert Loggia is not happy that all of his money is gone. When they see a Will Ferrell commerical that says they can earn a billion dollars by running a mall...they leave Hollywood and try and run the mall. Meanwhile Loggia and his crew are in hot pursuit.

This one is just plain dumb. How in the world they…