• theactualjase

★★★ Watched by theactualjase 27 Feb, 2015

I found this to be fairly hit and miss in terms of jokes but it's still generally enjoyable. It would be difficult for them to stretch out their ADD style humour for 90 minutes and it does kind of drag a little bit.

• Samuel B. Prime

★★½ Watched by Samuel B. Prime 23 Feb, 2015

Tim & Eric, mediocre movie, decent job. Imagine my self-loathing when this flick reminded me that KEITH LEMON exists and that I have (sadly) seen it.

• jon_nunan

★½ Watched by jon_nunan 17 Feb, 2015

It's almost like they are trying to make laughing harder. Even if something's funny, they do something to stop you from enjoying it. It's kind of a shame.

• Paul Armstrong

★★ Added by Paul Armstrong

I wasn't high.

• veronica

★★★★★ Rewatched by veronica 08 Feb, 2015

a cinematic masterpiece

• Shrabster

★★★ Added by Shrabster

If you are a fan of Tim and Eric you'll probably like this, if not, you should probably avoid it.

Those looking for an explanation of the movie or Tim and Eric in general- They are an anti humor sketch comedy group whose skits tend to parody actual television.

• Katie Carman-Lehach

★★★★½ Added by Katie Carman-Lehach

or years I’ve been waiting to see what Tim & Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie would actually look like. I mostly imagined it would be some bizarre Jodorowsky-on-(more)acid-esque 90 minute journey, all frenetic editing and Cinco product advertisements, complete with midi-produced soundtrack. I was a little unsure of how the full 90 minute feature would be conceived and received, knowing a few people who can’t even sit through their 15-minute long Adult Swim show. Would T&E really sell out and make a…

• aProtagonist

★★★½ Added by aProtagonist

it's not going to convert anyone to the cause, but Tim and Eric's extremely divisive brand of humor makes a surprisingly smooth transition to the big screen - I had to pause the movie from laughing so hard three times, but then again, I'm a big fan of their work, so take my review with a grain of salt

• Chris Alley

Watched by Chris Alley 18 Feb, 2012

Comedy duo Tim and Eric's first full-length movie, a mix of Mr. Show and David Lynch, really had me laughing from start to finish. Shrim!

• Aahil Dayani

★★★★★ Watched by Aahil Dayani 25 Jan, 2015

Jesus fucking Christ. I sat here for an hour and 30 fucking minutes to witness the greatest tale of love, brotherhood and comedy unfold. This was a thing. Like someone approved this and gave it a budget. Those MPAA old fucks rated this. This was a thing. Oh my god. I have to watch Whiplash to cleanse myself. Comedic gold.

• Matthew Saponar

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Saponar 25 Jan, 2015

hi

hi

hihi

im CHEF GOLDBLUM

• milan dobrovodsky

Watched by milan dobrovodsky 20 Jan, 2015

i did not know tim and eric before going into this movie (and had no idea what kind of show they have on adult swim) and was coming with a clean sheet to this movie. what did i get was more-less a boring experience with couple of gross out moments (penis piercing pops into mind), some laugh out loud jokes (but not that many as i would hope for) and decent cameos (specially will ferrell and his top gun obsession was nice touch). movie for people that are fans of the duo or enjoy interesting movie experiences...