• ShartWeek

★★★★★ Added by ShartWeek

anyone who didnt like this piece of art is fucking LYING. you have NO TASTE if you dont love this movie.

• Sequoyah

★★★½ Added by Sequoyah

The show is leaps and bounds better than this movie.

• silenttom

½ Watched by silenttom 19 May, 2012

Anti-humor has its place in the grand scheme of comedy. While it's hard to pull off, a great anti-humor joke can break traditional joke conventions to hilarious effect. Tim & Eric however have never really managed to make that work, at least in my eyes. Their type of anti-joke style may occasionally produce a chuckle for a brief segment of their show, but in 90 minute film form it gets really grating quite quickly. Every joke either lasts far too long…

• Pube

★★★★ Added by Pube 1

If Weird Al was a little more offensive, original, funny, and was cloned, he would be Tim and Eric.

This is not a put down towards Weird Al. Rather a thought on how great this movie is and how I can't explain its genius.

• Tom Sheridan

Rewatched by Tom Sheridan 15 Jul, 2015

I'd give this thing a legitimate review, but then you might think I was a loafer.

• Borden Burns

★★★ Watched by Borden Burns 08 Jul, 2015

I was hating the movie. Then Tim gave Eric some "Spanish Fly" and made everything better.

• Joe Jatcko

★★ Watched by Joe Jatcko 29 Jun, 2015 1

Pretty much the definition of "not for everyone."

• Adam Piercy

★★★½ Watched by Adam Piercy 28 Jun, 2015

Awesome movie, great job.

• Jayce Fryman

★★ Watched by Jayce Fryman 16 Jun, 2015

I am not sure what to say about this film. It was highly entertaining, but it might also be one of the most idiotic films I have seen. That aside it was hilarious, there are some great bit parts, and every character is entertaining in their own right. I sort of wish I lived in their universe, where swords are not meant to be handled, but are instead neck-seeking projectiles. Would I ever watch this film again? Never, but it was fun while it lasted.

• Usernametoolong

★★★½ Watched by Usernametoolong 12 Jun, 2015

A feature film might not always be the best way to become acquainted with comedians, it’s often made for their fans and more often than not trades on existing goodwill. But here I’m just happy I watched that. For people most often described as practicing “anti-humour”, there’s still a lot in it that looks like actual jokes, and more often than not funny ones, and enough of them to sustain a movie.

• Speat

★★★★ Rewatched by Speat 10 Jun, 2015

this was only my 2nd time watching all the way through so, this movie's one of the only good 100% funny movies

• Francois beavertree.

★★★★ Watched by Francois beavertree. 10 Jun, 2015 1

Everybody needs a billion!