• Adam Piercy

★★★½ Watched by Adam Piercy 28 Jun, 2015

Awesome movie, great job.

• Jayce Fryman

★★ Watched by Jayce Fryman 16 Jun, 2015

I am not sure what to say about this film. It was highly entertaining, but it might also be one of the most idiotic films I have seen. That aside it was hilarious, there are some great bit parts, and every character is entertaining in their own right. I sort of wish I lived in their universe, where swords are not meant to be handled, but are instead neck-seeking projectiles. Would I ever watch this film again? Never, but it was fun while it lasted.

• Usernametoolong

★★★½ Watched by Usernametoolong 12 Jun, 2015

A feature film might not always be the best way to become acquainted with comedians, it’s often made for their fans and more often than not trades on existing goodwill. But here I’m just happy I watched that. For people most often described as practicing “anti-humour”, there’s still a lot in it that looks like actual jokes, and more often than not funny ones, and enough of them to sustain a movie.

• Speat

★★★★ Rewatched by Speat 10 Jun, 2015

this was only my 2nd time watching all the way through so, this movie's one of the only good 100% funny movies

• Francois beavertree.

★★★★ Watched by Francois beavertree. 10 Jun, 2015 1

Everybody needs a billion!

• David Wilts

★★★½ Rewatched by David Wilts 01 Jun, 2015

I like to get stoned and watch this movie

• Peter Valerio

★★★★ Watched by Peter Valerio 24 May, 2015

"What happens" is so much less important than "How it makes you feel." Uncomfortable, mostly.

• Justin Scott

★★½ Watched by Justin Scott 13 May, 2013

The Shrim scene in this movie gives me panic attacks other than that I haven't laughed that hard at many movies

• Sean

Watched by Sean 10 May, 2015

Really just not that funny, very cringy. Maybe these guys are funnier in other places.

• Ian T. McFarland

★★★★ Rewatched by Ian T. McFarland 25 Apr, 2015

I don't know what the fuck you can even say about this movie. The movie itself is terrible, and somehow that doesn't matter at all. It just depends on whether or not you speak Tim and Eric's gonzo-weirdo sense of humor, which fortunately I do. I don't think their antics can quite sustain a feature-length narrative, but that they come as close as they do is a real victory. I first saw this movie three years ago, and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since.

• antbalzano

★★½ Watched by antbalzano 27 Apr, 2015

Not sure weather I should rate this 5 stars or 1/2 a star. So I'll meet in between.

• bridget zinser

★★★½ Watched by bridget zinser 26 Apr, 2015

there are quite a few really gross parts, of course, but the stuff with tim's son jeffery made me lol very hard as did anything john c. reilly said.