• Hannah

★★★★★ Added by Hannah

I watched this drunk but it was so sexy

• Cogerson

Watched by Cogerson 12 Jul, 2014 1

Tim and Eric are given a billion dollars to make a movie. They come back with only 3 minutes of footage. Robert Loggia is not happy that all of his money is gone. When they see a Will Ferrell commerical that says they can earn a billion dollars by running a mall...they leave Hollywood and try and run the mall. Meanwhile Loggia and his crew are in hot pursuit.

This one is just plain dumb. How in the world they…

• Mike Frollo

★★★½ Watched by Mike Frollo 10 Jul, 2014

This is exactly the movie I expected it to be. I can't say that about many movies, and that is about all I can say for this one.

• Steve Sharrot

★★★ Watched by Steve Sharrot 03 Jul, 2014

Where most find filth, I find glory. I am not at all a fan of the show but their movie got to me with the surreal, deadpan humor. It is disgusting yet hilarious. The movie is really hard to call good because it feels bad on purpose, but in a good way. That is just the way it is.

• RyanPearce

★★★★★ Added by RyanPearce

When we make certified contact with our brothers & sisters from other galaxies, I hope we show them this film. Firstly, because it's some kind of genius. Secondly, it shows how truly insane we can be as a species, hopefully deterring them from launching a full-scale invasion.

• Ian Buckwalter

★★★ Watched by Ian Buckwalter 28 Feb, 2012

Read my NPR review.

• Matt Thomas

★★★★★ Watched by Matt Thomas 14 Jun, 2014

Joyously silly yet incredibly smart and knowing. A breath of fresh air.

• Brandon Hart

★★★★ Watched by Brandon Hart 07 Jun, 2014

Absolutely my kind of humor.

• tavomama

★★★★★ Watched by tavomama 02 Jun, 2014 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Alberto del Rio Medina

★★½ Watched by Alberto del Rio Medina 30 May, 2014

Toda la primera parte, es más, hasta un poco después ya que es en los últimos 30 minutos donde creo que mi encanto se desvanece por esta película.
    Verán al principio, es tonto, sencillo y divertido, es cuando llegamos a la parte de los chistes de wix y mierda, donde me sacan cañón de esta película.
    La escena de sexo siento que quizo ser chistosa, pero la prolongan mucho.

• Rocco Tenaglia

★★★★ Rewatched by Rocco Tenaglia 21 May, 2014 1

We gotta get rid of this WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLFFFF!

• Joe

★★★½ Rewatched by Joe 20 May, 2014

Catching up on Dr. Steve Brule, I couldn't resist watching this again. It's still delightfully bizarre and funny. But it also still has some padding and parts that don't quite connect.

You pretty much know already if you're going to like this or not if you've seen much Tim and Eric stuff.