• Adam

★★★½ Watched by Adam 09 Nov, 2014

I think this was funnier the second time through because I didn't have as high expectations. While the main story might falter a few times, there are so many bits that keep it going.

• Wakkadude21

★★★★★ Added by Wakkadude21

I really thought I would hate this movie.

• Erik Hawkins

★★★★ Added by Erik Hawkins

"There's some folks that, if they don't know, you can't tell 'em."
    - Louis Armstrong

There are very few movies that truly can be described by the above quote, often favored by the late great Roger Ebert. This is one of them, and I can completely empathize with either zero or five-star reviews here, depending on where you're coming from. I lean towards the five-star end - there are too many memorably insane/insanely memorable moments and set pieces that nearly…

• Penny
  • Martin Jensen

★★★★½ Rewatched by Martin Jensen 02 Dec, 2014

It's like the 2010 Tim and Eric. Difference is now I've seen Twin Peaks so I lost it when Ray Wise turned up.

• Sean Hillary

★★★★ Added by Sean Hillary

Very much a guilty pleasure. These two are genius comic voices in my opinion and while the whole movie itself isn't great their are moments of pure comic gold.

• Zach

★★★★½ Added by Zach

I honestly feel like I need no explanation here

• andyc

Watched by andyc 20 Nov, 2014

It's no surprise that Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is unwatchable tripe, right? After all, the duo have plagued audiences for years with their brand of subversive anti-humor.

Well, if you're someone like me who occasionally finds genius in that humor (not a loyal, longtime fan mind you), you might set your hopes a little higher. Those hopes will be dashed by 94 minutes of gross out gags, highlighted by one scatological abomination of cinema. I think they wrote maybe two jokes into the script of this movie. The rest... well, just don't waste your time.

• Edward Cunningham

★½ Added by Edward Cunningham

I'm a huge Tim and Eric fan. Love the original series, love the work they've done on YouTube with Jash, etc. Tim and Eric are complete comedy geniuses. This movie however is a little less brilliant.

Thoughts:
    - It's overly "Tim and Eric". They're trying way to hard to be themselves. Think: Vampire Weekend's second record.
    - It's a little bit like one of those SNL skits they turned into a movie. Think: The Macgruber movie.
    - It has it's…

• Bro Quay with a 'Z'

★★½ Watched by Bro Quay with a 'Z' 18 Nov, 2014

I don't know, dude. They didn't split the atom, but it's not unfunny.

• DrAwesome

★★ Added by DrAwesome

Proves Tim and Eric's brand of manic fever-dream humor works much better in short form. Big fan of the show, but not so much of this.

• massiveceegure

★★★★ Added by massiveceegure

I love Tim and Eric,and this is a pretty damn great movie length version of their schtick. Its nice to see Robert Loggia over acting like this is his last chance at an oscar and professional scuzz William Atherton acting like an asshole. Tim's flabby butt is also disturbing. You either like them or you dont, if you do, this should be some kind of revelation.