• PezEspada

Watched by PezEspada 25 Apr, 2016

Vale, ehm... ¿mi película favorita? No se me ocurre nada mejor que decir

• Kalan Kucera

★★★★ Watched by Kalan Kucera 18 Apr, 2016

TAQUITOOO!!!!

• Aaron Allard

★★★★ Rewatched by Aaron Allard 14 Apr, 2016

I give this five bags of popcorn and ten buckets of Shrim.

Also, I see Oscar gold for Jon Depp.

• Pek Mi

★★ Watched by Pek Mi 05 Jul, 2012

No thanks.

• Yasuo Crits

★★★★½ Watched by Yasuo Crits 16 Apr, 2016

I realize this is not actually a 'good" movie. However, it is a near perfect comedy if you share my weird sense of humor.

• James Lafleur

★★★★½ Rewatched by James Lafleur 15 Apr, 2016 2

This movie made me a Shrim Master.

• Erik J.

★★★ Watched by Erik J. 31 Mar, 2016

Feels like a transitonal work between Awesome Show, Great Job! and Bedtime Stories, not quite managing to his the sweet spot of either.

• LifeQuest

★★½ Watched by LifeQuest 14 Aug, 2015

A lot of the humor is really cheap and silly, but some jokes were well written and very original. It is worth a viewing if you want some laughs!

• Justin Robert Vinall

★★★ Watched by Justin Robert Vinall 11 Mar, 2016

Complete insanity! "Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie" covers many different styles of comedy and goes full force with them.

From clever editing gags to shit jokes to over the top performances. This makes for one unique and oddly creative comedy. The brilliance of the self aware humor in this movie is great to watch and highly entertaining.

• Cliff Galiher

★½ Watched by Cliff Galiher 20 Apr, 2014

SAW: at work

• Irimiás and Petrina

★★★★½ Watched by Irimiás and Petrina 24 Feb, 2016 2

Alongside "Trash Humpers" and "Visitor Q" as among the most nihilistic films ever made.

I also wish someone would do a thesis paper about this film as it relates to Godard's influences on cinema.

• CTurby

★★★ Added by CTurby

There is no real way I could properly review this film. It is a perfect counterpart to their show in every way. If you are a fan of Tim & Eric, this film is for you. If you are not a fan, stay far away.