• Paul Attard

Rewatched by Paul Attard 09 Feb, 2016

In 1884, meridian time personnel met
    in Washington to change Earth time.
    First words said was that only 1 day
    could be used on Earth to not change
    the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1
    day and ignored the other 3 days.
    The bible time was wrong then and it
    proved wrong today. This a major lie
    has so much evil feed from it's wrong.
    No man on Earth has no belly-button,
    it proves every believer on Earth…

• Kate ✌️

★★★★ Added by uhhhhh

Good. Fun. Watch.

• L_Dispoto

★★★½ Rewatched by L_Dispoto 26 Jan, 2016

Hit or miss at parts (like the TV show) but when it hits it's hilarious. Basically everything I expected from a Tim and Eric movie.

• Steven Adam Renkovish

Added by Steven Adam Renkovish

I'm not going to waste much of your precious time with this review. 'Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie' is quite possibly the worst film that I have ever seen. Will Farrell and Adam McKay are credited as producers, and should have known better.

The film follows the monumentally untalented duo, Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim, as they set out to make a film for one billion dollars. They end up wasting the entire budget, a fact which the film's…

• Chad S. Walsky

★★★★ Rewatched by Chad S. Walsky 22 Jan, 2016 2

You want to know what's worth more than a billion dollars? No? Well, f*ck you. I'm telling you anyway: it's friendship!

Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is an inspirational story about two friends working together to battle the oppressive forces of corporate America. A classic "David vs Goliath" story if there ever was one. Alone, the odds are impossible. But as friends, they can accomplish anything. To complete this journey they need to rebuild the once illustrious Swallow Valley…

• Reed Gill

★★★½ Watched by Reed Gill 20 Jan, 2016

That piece of pizza flying off John C.'s chest while Will Ferrel shoots him with an old Western pistol makes this a comedy classic.

• JC Shaffer

★★★★ Watched by JC Shaffer 20 Jan, 2016

This... film?... kind of defies the notion of a star rating. So I'm just rating for how much I laughed during it.

• JC Shaffer

★★★★ Added by JC Shaffer

• M Kitchell

★★½ Watched by M Kitchell 19 Jan, 2016 4

This is p. good, but I guess since I have only ever watched hella youtube clips of Tim & Eric and not actually full episodes I basically expected more wall to wall insanity and less discernible narrative? Still fun tho, & the Shrim video is my favorite part.

• Nora Stone