• theNomad

★★½ Watched by theNomad 31 Aug, 2015

Not as entertaining as the show, the Tim and Eric movie really struggles to pad out its gags over the extended lengh. But theres a couple of hilarious moments along the way, best probably being the ultra sick scat healing clinic gag thats interlaced with a shit funny cougar sex scene, which results in a brutal Tim and Eric fight. Ohh and John C Reilly is truly fantastic as a coughing janitor type character named Taquito.

• Tom Sheridan

Rewatched by Tom Sheridan 30 Aug, 2015

This entire thing is just a protracted shaggy dog story.

If I may forcibly twist this basic assertion into completely unwarranted and unjustified pseudo non sequiturs in an obvious and hamfisted attempt at existential manipulation, Tim and Eric have rendered your entire life meaningless! Everything to which you assign value has no inherent value, and only the false and undercut meaning to which you assign it. Life is entropy and you are slowly dying.

Understanding your bullshit letterboxd "review" attempt…

• Mike McCabe

★★★½ Added by Mike McCabe

I'm gonna murder myself if you don't come to my new fucking mall

• DJSadlygrove

Watched by DJSadlygrove 26 Aug, 2015

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

• rsr216

Added by rsr216

I have no idea what to rate this. It's not capable of having a rating. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's just strange and surreal.

• BennyWestside

★★★★ Added by BennyWestside

Anybody can run a stupid fucking mall.

• Matthew Saponar

★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Saponar 15 Aug, 2015

If you think you know more than my dad, don't fuckin' come, then.

• Jordan

★★★★ Watched by Jordan 15 Aug, 2015

This is the first thing I've seen by Tim & Eric and it definitely won't be the last. Consistently funny throughout, although this kinda humor can overstay it's welcome and It works much better when it's in shorter YouTube videos, but nonetheless great film.

• massageman

★★½ Watched by massageman 14 Aug, 2015

A lot of the humor is really cheap and silly, but some jokes were well written and very original. It is worth a viewing if you want some laughs!

• Kai Perrignon

Watched by Kai Perrignon 04 Aug, 2015

No, but also yes.

• Israel H

★★★ Watched by Israel H 01 Aug, 2015

I need time and another viewing to fully process this.

• Drew Nugent

★★★★ Rewatched by Drew Nugent 31 Jul, 2015 1

4 stars out of 5.... but 5 bags of popcorn, 3 sodas, and 1 commemorative DOBIS coin.