• Jamestuddsworth

★★★ Watched by Jamestuddsworth 23 Apr, 2014 2

A great companion-piece to The Comedy.

• Roger Joseph Ebert

½ Added by Roger Joseph Ebert

I feel I've failed Tim and Eric. They've gathered a cult following by doing comedy sketches that were deliberately bad, and now they've made a movie that is more of the same for 92 minutes, and it must have taken them a great deal of work to maintain their low standard. By not finding even one moment of "Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie" to be slightly funny, have I let down the side?

There is a scene in this…

• Jook

★★ Watched by Jook 21 Apr, 2014

I've eaten a lot of chocolate this weekend. Malteaser bunnies. Mini eggs. Creme Eggs. Easter eggs. Flakes. I've had it all. I've barely stopped, if I'm honest. I feel sick. Really sick. I wish I'd stopped after the second helping.

Now, this is going to blow your mind, right. Go back to the top of this review and bear in mind that my chocolate habits are actually a VERY clever analogy for this film.

A little nibble is nice. But 95 minutes? No, too much. Bloated and sickened, I urge you to avoid this.

• Devon Graham

★★★½ Watched by Devon Graham 19 Apr, 2014

"don't call me sir, why don't you call me daddy? say yes daddy"
    "yes daddy"
    "you gonna be my son?"
    *nods*
    "that's what I thought"

Will Ferrell <33 Zach Galifianakis <33
    So we meet Chef Goldblum in the beginning. After that It kept getting better. The humor isn't really for everyone but if it is then you'll really enjoy yourself throughout the whole thing. The characters were hilarious and each scene was truly magical. Also, the battle at the end was phenomenal.

• Eli Hayes

Added by Eli Hayes 9

Quite simply the greatest film of all-time. Slightly superior to 2001: A Space Odyssey. There isn't a 6/5 star option so unfortunately I'm going to have to refrain from rating this one.

• ishyaboyDPope

★★★★ Added by ishyaboyDPope

An incredible parody of Hollywood excess/banality

• Lance

Watched by Lance 11 Apr, 2014 2

Not as good as Steve Brule!

• Nanna

★★★★★ Watched by Nanna 11 Apr, 2014

This is the best movie I've ever seen. Dobis PR changed my life. What a comedy classic. I cannot wait for the Criterion.

• davidhk

★★★★★ Rewatched by davidhk 09 Apr, 2014

Not so oddly, probably the only film I'd see worth of being sent into space and time, to tell other lifeforms about who we are and keep for ages.

• rot

★★ Watched by rot 07 Apr, 2014

Two stars for first ten minutes.

• Happy Gilmore's Eyes

★★★★½ Added by Happy Gilmore's Eyes

Half-star reviews from Redbox.com:

"Wow. I like obscure movies - but I don't know if this even qualifies as a movie... probably part of the spoof. The worst is that there is NOTHING of value on the screen. They try to shock you, and if you're Christian Right they succeed. Not worth the few seconds needed start then shut it of."

"This has to be the most misleading movie ever. This movie was advertised as a billion dollar movie as…

• Burrito Science

½ Added by Burrito Science

I can't explain to you what this movie is and why I watched the whole thing.. But it's gawd awful!