• Peter Valerio

★★★★ Watched by Peter Valerio 24 May, 2015

"What happens" is so much less important than "How it makes you feel." Uncomfortable, mostly.

• Justin Scott

★★½ Watched by Justin Scott 13 May, 2013

The Shrim scene in this movie gives me panic attacks other than that I haven't laughed that hard at many movies

• Sean

Watched by Sean 10 May, 2015

Really just not that funny, very cringy. Maybe these guys are funnier in other places.

• Ian T. McFarland

★★★★ Rewatched by Ian T. McFarland 25 Apr, 2015

I don't know what the fuck you can even say about this movie. The movie itself is terrible, and somehow that doesn't matter at all. It just depends on whether or not you speak Tim and Eric's gonzo-weirdo sense of humor, which fortunately I do. I don't think their antics can quite sustain a feature-length narrative, but that they come as close as they do is a real victory. I first saw this movie three years ago, and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since.

• antbalzano

★★½ Watched by antbalzano 27 Apr, 2015

Not sure weather I should rate this 5 stars or 1/2 a star. So I'll meet in between.

• bridget zinser

★★★½ Watched by bridget zinser 26 Apr, 2015

there are quite a few really gross parts, of course, but the stuff with tim's son jeffery made me lol very hard as did anything john c. reilly said.

• Laser Reviews

★★★★★ Watched by Laser Reviews 17 Apr, 2015

What

• liquidfilth

★½ Added by liquidfilth

Tim and Eric's comedy works best in short bursts like their Adult Swim shows, there's also a lot of gross out stuff that isn't that funny, there are funny parts in this movie, but overall they're spread out too thin

• Erix Antoine

★★★ Watched by Erix Antoine 21 Mar, 2015

This is review-proof, basically.

Because it is what it is. And you either know what this is and you like it; or you don't know/don't care/don't understand...etc.

To call it a "good" movie is not entirely accurate. Because many people will be unable to see it as such. And to call it a "bad" movie is wrong too. Because it's a film that is 100% exactly what it's attempting to be.

So the only thing you can call it is…

• Christian Flemm

★★★½ Watched by Christian Flemm 20 Mar, 2015

How would one write a Wikipedia plot summary of this movie?

Anyone else not able to see Ray Wise the same way after watching this?

• rolando moreno

★★★★ Watched by rolando moreno 11 Mar, 2015

hahaahahah adorables bellos e innecesariamente repulsivos como siempre risas histericas garantizadas

• MattRisnes

★★★★ Rewatched by MattRisnes 05 Mar, 2015 5

A mostly successful translation of their pet themes and offbeat aesthetics to feature film length. There are some scenes and bits that don't really fire on all cylinders. John C Reilly gives it his all, but seems sort of stranded with the Taquito character, who is never as funny or off putting as I think he was meant to be. Galifanakis' involvement is a bit of a let down as well, but strong work from the likes of Ray Wise,…