• Laser Reviews

★★★★★ Watched by Laser Reviews 17 Apr, 2015

What

• liquidfilth

★½ Added by liquidfilth

Tim and Eric's comedy works best in short bursts like their Adult Swim shows, there's also a lot of gross out stuff that isn't that funny, there are funny parts in this movie, but overall they're spread out too thin

• Erix Antoine

★★★ Watched by Erix Antoine 21 Mar, 2015

This is review-proof, basically.

Because it is what it is. And you either know what this is and you like it; or you don't know/don't care/don't understand...etc.

To call it a "good" movie is not entirely accurate. Because many people will be unable to see it as such. And to call it a "bad" movie is wrong too. Because it's a film that is 100% exactly what it's attempting to be.

So the only thing you can call it is…

• Christian Flemm

★★★½ Watched by Christian Flemm 20 Mar, 2015

How would one write a Wikipedia plot summary of this movie?

Anyone else not able to see Ray Wise the same way after watching this?

• rolando moreno

★★★★ Watched by rolando moreno 11 Mar, 2015

hahaahahah adorables bellos e innecesariamente repulsivos como siempre risas histericas garantizadas

• MattRisnes

★★★★ Rewatched by MattRisnes 05 Mar, 2015 5

A mostly successful translation of their pet themes and offbeat aesthetics to feature film length. There are some scenes and bits that don't really fire on all cylinders. John C Reilly gives it his all, but seems sort of stranded with the Taquito character, who is never as funny or off putting as I think he was meant to be. Galifanakis' involvement is a bit of a let down as well, but strong work from the likes of Ray Wise,…

• RedDirect

★★ Watched by RedDirect 28 Feb, 2015

My first real exposure to the crazy world of Tim and Eric was the viral commercial for Totino's Pizza Rolls that premiered late in 2014. I found it bizarre, goofy, frightening, ridiculous, hilarious, and intriguing. After enjoying one of the most interesting commercials of the 2010s, I sought out more videos of these two mysterious men. Tim and Eric's comedic style straddles a fine line between terrible and beautiful. Translating that style of comedy into a feature film results in…

• theactualjase

★★★ Watched by theactualjase 27 Feb, 2015

I found this to be fairly hit and miss in terms of jokes but it's still generally enjoyable. It would be difficult for them to stretch out their ADD style humour for 90 minutes and it does kind of drag a little bit.

• Samuel B. Prime

★★½ Watched by Samuel B. Prime 23 Feb, 2015

Tim & Eric, mediocre movie, decent job. Imagine my self-loathing when this flick reminded me that KEITH LEMON exists and that I have (sadly) seen it.

• jon_nunan

★½ Watched by jon_nunan 17 Feb, 2015

It's almost like they are trying to make laughing harder. Even if something's funny, they do something to stop you from enjoying it. It's kind of a shame.

• Paul Armstrong