• Eli Hayes

Added by Eli Hayes 9

Quite simply the greatest film of all-time. Slightly superior to 2001: A Space Odyssey. There isn't a 6/5 star option so unfortunately I'm going to have to refrain from rating this one.

• ishyaboyDPope

★★★★ Added by ishyaboyDPope

An incredible parody of Hollywood excess/banality

• Lance

Watched by Lance 11 Apr, 2014 2

Not as good as Steve Brule!

• Nanna

★★★★★ Watched by Nanna 11 Apr, 2014

This is the best movie I've ever seen. Dobis PR changed my life. What a comedy classic. I cannot wait for the Criterion.

• davidhk

★★★★★ Rewatched by davidhk 09 Apr, 2014

Not so oddly, probably the only film I'd see worth of being sent into space and time, to tell other lifeforms about who we are and keep for ages.

• rot

★★ Watched by rot 07 Apr, 2014

Two stars for first ten minutes.

• Happy Gilmore's Eyes

★★★★½ Added by Happy Gilmore's Eyes

Half-star reviews from Redbox.com:

"Wow. I like obscure movies - but I don't know if this even qualifies as a movie... probably part of the spoof. The worst is that there is NOTHING of value on the screen. They try to shock you, and if you're Christian Right they succeed. Not worth the few seconds needed start then shut it of."

"This has to be the most misleading movie ever. This movie was advertised as a billion dollar movie as…

• Burrito Science

½ Added by Burrito Science

I can't explain to you what this movie is and why I watched the whole thing.. But it's gawd awful!

• Gabe

★★ Added by Gabe

As much as I love Tim and Eric's comedy, this movie left me feeling nauseous, and not just because of the genital piercings. With it's forsaken characters and unsettling setting the whole thing felt like a fever dream that i'd soon like to forget.

• tiffany rosenqueen

★★★ Added by tiffany rosenqueen

alternately funny and surrealistically terrifying. tim and eric are masters of the grotesque. i cant explain what exactly that means, but if you want to shock yourself into bedazzlement, this movie is your friend

• Khristopher Marang

★★★★ Rewatched by Khristopher Marang 23 Mar, 2014

Shirm

• Veronica

★★★★ Watched by Veronica 03 Mar, 2014

It's fucking terrible and for some reason I love that about it.