• Edward Cunningham

★½ Added by Edward Cunningham

I'm a huge Tim and Eric fan. Love the original series, love the work they've done on YouTube with Jash, etc. Tim and Eric are complete comedy geniuses. This movie however is a little less brilliant.

Thoughts:
    - It's overly "Tim and Eric". They're trying way to hard to be themselves. Think: Vampire Weekend's second record.
    - It's a little bit like one of those SNL skits they turned into a movie. Think: The Macgruber movie.
    - It has it's…

• Bro Quay with a 'Z'

Rewatched by Bro Quay with a 'Z' 18 Nov, 2014

I don't know, dude. They didn't split the atom, but it's not unfunny.

• DrAwesome

★★ Added by DrAwesome

Proves Tim and Eric's brand of manic fever-dream humor works much better in short form. Big fan of the show, but not so much of this.

• massiveceegure

★★★★ Added by massiveceegure

I love Tim and Eric,and this is a pretty damn great movie length version of their schtick. Its nice to see Robert Loggia over acting like this is his last chance at an oscar and professional scuzz William Atherton acting like an asshole. Tim's flabby butt is also disturbing. You either like them or you dont, if you do, this should be some kind of revelation.

• Breanna Justice

★★★ Watched by Breanna Justice 01 Mar, 2012

GREAT JOB!

• Jeff

★★★½ Rewatched by Jeff 26 Oct, 2014

So dumb but so good.

• Alan H

★★½ Watched by Alan H 17 Oct, 2014

When Awesome Show was a thing, I was obsessed with T&E. It was one of those “this show must have been made for me” deals. Then, a few years back, I paid 45 bucks to see a T&E live show, and it fucking sucked. They were onstage for maybe 20 minutes, and the rest of the show was comprised of video clips from Awesome Show and Check It Out, finished off with a lame promo video for this film. I…

• Shawn Wear

★★★ Watched by Shawn Wear 10 Apr, 2014

I made my wife watch this :-)

• Nathan Smith

Watched by Nathan Smith 07 Oct, 2014

Tim and Eric's style doesn't work as well outside television, but there are occasional shades of greatness here, particularly in the film's take on modern male friendship and the meaningless absurdity of business in the 21st century.

• Joe DiCanio

★★ Watched by Joe DiCanio 29 Jan, 2012

Rating: C-

• Paul Berkeley

★★ Watched by Paul Berkeley 24 Sep, 2014

Quite unfunny movie within a movie.These guys are regulars on comedy channel tv series and I don't profess to know anything about them but their humour did not make me laugh.Cameo roles from Will Ferrell and Zach Galifinakis were funnier.If this is the sort of humour found in their series then I wont be looking for the shows anytime soon.

• filmwizard

★★★★ Watched by filmwizard 20 Sep, 2014

Disgusting, juvenile, and raunchy to the max. Those are just some of the reasons as to why this movie worked for me. This is like a 90 minute YTP made into a film, and Tim & Eric know this. If you like these bizarre cult-esque comedies, then Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie is right up your alley. Definitely something I'd recommend watching with friends.