• keithrjackson

★★★★★ Watched by keithrjackson 13 Jan, 2014

Love a good, well-told time travel story.

• Alberto del Rio Medina

★★★★★ Watched by Alberto del Rio Medina 12 Jan, 2014

Cronocrimenes, uff, que gran película. Este Vigalondo sabe y conoce sus Zonas Desconocidas y Hitchcock, porque la película es un gran homenaje a esa serie y al director, un gran thriller.

• Eric Jones

★★★★★ Watched by Eric Jones 10 Jun, 2013

Best time travel movie ever

• Jaime Rodriguez

★★★★★ Watched by Jaime Rodriguez 14 Aug, 2013

El viaje en el tiempo es mi tema favorito en mis películas y no puedo creer que no haya visto Cronocrímenes hasta ahora.
    Tooooda la trama es muy inteligente, no es tan complicada como Primer, por lo cual es fácil entender como funciona el viaje en el tiempo en la película.
    Ojalá vengan más películas como esta.

• invernomuto

★★★★★ Added by invernomuto

The best timetravel movie I've ever seen and the only one that seems to grasp the concept of time-continuum in a hypotetical "realistic" time travel scenario.
    The camera work may have some flaws, but for the extremely limited budget this movie had there's nothing to complain.
    This is a must watch for everyone interested in time travel and movies with reasonable plot twists.

• Antonio Quintero

★★★★★ Watched by Antonio Quintero 25 Sep, 2007

This is if someone made took an episode of rod serlings the twilight zone and made it into a feature. Its science fiction like it once was, were the only special FX is a cut scene. It relays more on great writing and great acting.
    A movie heavily inspire by the works of phillip K dick, were a man learn the person he has confront is himself. It shows they can still make a great low budget movie. It keeps you guessing the direction were this movie its heading
    its the best slasher/timetravel since Time After Time.

• Jye Briscoe

★★★★★ Watched by Jye Briscoe 21 May, 2013

Well I enjoyed this. A lot.

An incredibly clever time travel movie with so many overlapping and interlocking occurances made this a really fun movie to watch, even as you start piecing together the scenes and discover what is actually going on.

I hope this holds up or is even better on rewatch because I absolutely loved it.

• Duncan Sumter

★★★★★ Added by Duncan Sumter

Tons of anti-cliches and contextual randomness.
    What you would expect to see is not what happens.
    Things happen of which the context doesn't even make sense, making it utmost humorous.

The story and movie itself are extremely thought through and well produced. The sound effects are lacking, but I don't consider it bad as it adds up the humor.

A well deserved 10/10.

• Matthew Maleficent

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Maleficent 01 Apr, 2013 6

I put off my REC 3 review, because I just watched this again and it gets better every time. It certainly requires multiple viewings, but it is so worth it. No other movie combines elements of comedy with creepiness, and some of the most interesting and head scratching Twilight Zone style sci fi. I have so much fun watching this movie, I have a giant grin on my face pretty much the entire time.

Hector is an average guy. He…

• Ángela C.

★★★★★ Added by Ángela C.

Juegos con el tiempo al mejor estilo Vigalondo

• sabassbo

★★★★★ Added by sabassbo

La obra maestra de Nacho Vigalondo.

• Ketchy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ketchy 22 Feb, 2013

Yeah there are subtitles and yeah it can get a bit hokey and nonsensical, but Timecrimes is a multilayered cake of a movie and ultimately a fantastic example of time travel done right.