• smaz

★★★★★ Watched by smaz 20 Sep, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

This review has been altered by smaz-2.

EDIT: smaz-3 was here.

• Sheena

★★★★★ Added by Sheena

Excellent. This is how you pull off a low budget thriller! I can't stop thinking about this one. I absolutely had no idea what would happen next. I love when I can't perceive any possible outcome. I thought a time-loop type of story would grow old, but I was very wrong. This is such a fresh idea in this genre.

• MiguelSolo

★★★★★ Watched by MiguelSolo 28 Jun, 2015 1

Justo cuando estaba pensando que había mostrado sus cartas demasiado pronto la trama sigue girando sobre sí misma a su favor. Las sorpresas son genuinas, a la vez que se mantiene la lógica de su juego.

Menuda la que monta Vigalondo con cuatro duros. Hacía tiempo que no lo pasaba tan bien con una de viajes en el tiempo.

• Chad Turner

★★★★★ Added by Chad Turner

Honestly, I've never seen a better time travel film.

• Steve Moyle

★★★★★ Added by Steve Moyle

I know many wouldn't give this full marks but seriously this low budget time travel film is everything the rest aren't (in a good way). Its immensely intelligent and once you watch it again you see that there isn't even one flaw in the plot. It is also just so entertaining with such a fun lead and good performances from the small cast.

• Kam Oi Lee

★★★★★ Added by Kam Oi Lee

Real time travel.

• Travis Morgan

★★★★★ Added by Travis Morgan

Love this movie.

• aidancc

★★★★★ Added by aidancc

I believe it is possible that this is the most under-rated sci-fi film EVER.
    Addresses issues like identity, time, fate/free-will, nature of time, human emotion and ethics of science. The most realistic and well executed time-travel film I have seen. Never lacks in anything. The direction from a technical side is brilliant but the acting is stellar.

I can find myself watching this film for many years to come, with repeat viewings heightening the experience of this excellent, low-budget, sci-fi, thriller.

• Steve Rogers

★★★★★ Watched by Steve Rogers 25 Sep, 2007

Well done, one the of best at the festival. This genre is what this festival needs more of. It would be great if the festival was 1/3 sci-fi - 1/3 fantasy & 1/3 horror instead of 70% horror. This film and the short goes to show you don't have to have a large budget to do sci-fi well.

• keithrjackson

★★★★★ Watched by keithrjackson 13 Jan, 2014

Love a good, well-told time travel story.

• Alberto del Rio Medina

★★★★★ Watched by Alberto del Rio Medina 12 Jan, 2014

Cronocrimenes, uff, que gran película. Este Vigalondo sabe y conoce sus Zonas Desconocidas y Hitchcock, porque la película es un gran homenaje a esa serie y al director, un gran thriller.

• Eric Jones

★★★★★ Watched by Eric Jones 10 Jun, 2013

Best time travel movie ever