• McCartney

★★★★★ Added by McCartney

watched it a million times
    i like it

• Bethany

★★★★ Rewatched by Bethany 22 Oct, 2014

One of the most emotional and moving films of all time.

• cameron22

★★★★ Added by cameron22

one of my favorite James Cameron movies love the fact they turned this into a motion picture the reason for four stars was it was way to long and they kinda milked the whole jack and rose thing and the fact that there was room for 2 on the door bugged me my favorite part was in the beginning when they were showing you thee ship well im getting of topic now so lets get back on topic leo was…

• Glen Grunau

★★★★½ Added by Glen Grunau

My favourite tragedy romance movie.

• Lynne Gee

★★★★ Added by Lynne Gee

Academy Award winning Best Picture 1997. Drop the dorky love story and the film is excellent.

• ofrwins

Added by ofrwins

I once watched this 4 times in a day

• Sc8lo

★★★ Rewatched by Sc8lo 07 Oct, 2014

Titties in a 12s movie. Woo Hoo!

View

• The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)
  • mademoiselleem

Rewatched by mademoiselleem 13 Apr, 2012

watched with: wesley
    watched at: theatre

• KMOKLER

★★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Titanic is a film that every man hated for a while before they actually chose to watch it and realise that its awesome. Leonardo DiCaprio is the actor everybody hated for a while because girls were into him so much until they watched Titanic and discovered The Departed and i avoided Titanic for along time because of the fact I thought it was a film made just for women because everybody who hadn't seen it said it sucks because alot…

• Omkar Joshi

★★★★★ Added by Omkar Joshi

I will remember this one because, it was the first ever Hollywood movie I have seen, understood, enjoyed, rewatched, rewatching and will rewatch again and again and again..

Haters gonna hate, but this one is the best love story ever told..

• Abdullah Muhana

★★★★ Added by Abdullah Muhana

who does not know this movie , tragic