• Daniel Talbert

★★★★★ Added by Daniel Talbert

Very surprising how much I dug this movie!

• Mully Mullennix

★★★ Watched by Mully Mullennix 31 Jul, 2015

This is a good movie. But it has problems. One, its too long, and for no real reason. There is a ton of nonsense scenes that can be shortened or cut altogether. This could have been shortened by 30 minutes with no real substance taken out. Two, the performances were very broad and uncomplicated. Leo is so good its impossible not to love him. I mean no bad quality at all. Of coarse with Cameron, the rich are all evil…

• evanjm2

★★★½ Watched by evanjm2 28 Jul, 2015

After years of this being on my "I know I absolutely need to but I'm really just never in the mood to watch it" list, I finally got around to watching Titanic for the first time.

The only thing longer than Titanic is how long it's taken me to figure out how I actually felt about it. It's one of the toughest movies to wrap my head around. At times, it's a masterpiece and is completely deserving of the love…

• adrianmariotti

★★★★½ Added by adrianmariotti

pelicula de amor.

• Evan Whitford

★★★★★ Watched by Evan Whitford 26 Jul, 2015

I can't believe it took so long to watch this masterpiece. EVERYTHING is perfect. A film 3 hours and 15 minutes was entertaining every second? That sounds impossible to do, but Titanic pulled it off. Acting is amazing from everyone. The plot, well, that's what happened, but the depiction of it worked perfectly. The film was at times beautiful, and others, was extremely dark. It was just perfect. 10/10. Worth every second.

• Josh Couch

★★★★ Watched by Josh Couch 27 Jul, 2015

Not sure where to begin on my thoughts of Titanic because I have some conflicting feelings.

Part of me wants to scream THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD and give it a 5 star rating. But other parts are being more reserved and the impression of my first watch is draining. I've come to discover that whenever I watch a movie, emotional scenes draw me in. If I watch an emotional movie then it's hard for me to find bad things…

• Paul Phoenix

Added by Paul Phoenix

Nothing on Earth could stop this from being a shitty movie.

More insulting and schmaltzy than Schindler's List, even if the death toll isn't 6 million Jews. Cameron, you out-schmaltz Spielberg. What an achievement! No wonder you supported Genisys, that piece of shit.

• athenap

★★★★½ Added by athenap

watched it cuz of the nude scenes LOL
    HOW SHALLOW WAS I
    BUT he died she survived

• Jørgen J.A.

★★★½ Rewatched by Jørgen J.A. 22 Jul, 2015

It's been 10 years or more since the last time I watched it, but the production design and set pieces are still as massively impressive as they were then. Cameron's direction is great, and the last hour is really tense, but does it really deserve a run time of more than three hours? Well, probably not, but at least the first two hours work fine as build up to what everyone knows is going to happen. I mean, it's two hours of waiting, so when the iceberg finally hits it's really satisfying.

• t2kickassjedi

★★★★★ Added by t2kickassjedi

Titanic is a beautiful and touching film with a great score by the late great James Horner. Also DiCaprio and Winslet give amazing performances and the end scene is so sad but memorable

• Heather Scott

★★★½ Rewatched by Heather Scott 19 Jul, 2015

Each time I see this film I like it a bit less, almost entirely because of the RIDICULOUS number of times Jack and Rose's names are said. "Rose. Rose. Why did you do that, Rose? Rose? Rose? ROSEE??!" STFU Jack, we get it. You know her name. No points for effort.

• yungleen