• Jes

★★★½ Rewatched by Jes 24 Jan, 2015

Always a goodie, but it is a long film to watch.
    The first half is a good reminder of how excitable life should be.

• Luke McGowan

★★★★½ Added by Luke McGowan

More than just a mushy love story, the film is a timeless classic that brilliantly captures the tragedy of the incident.

• Mads Dahl Mølgaard Madsen

★★★★★ Added by Mads Dahl Mølgaard Madsen

Åh, dette er måske min yndlingsfilm! Intet mindre end formidabel! Historien er betagende og spiller på de store følelser fra hele registret. At filmen bygger på den godt 100-årige sande tragedie, gør kun hele dramaet endnu mere hjerteskærende. Musikken er en intens medspiller i dramaet, og skuespillet er brillant af især de to hovedrolleindehavere, Leonardo DiCaprio og Kate Winslet. Det er gruopvækkende, som filmen udstiller hierarkisk arrogance og foragt for menneskeliv, og som det vises, hvad mennesker faktisk rummer af…

• Reid

★★★★ Added by Reid

Among each and every flaw, Titanic manages to be wholly entertaining in its daunting run time. Its certainly a movie to experience on the big screen.

• Xelax666

Added by Xelax666

¡Gracias a esta película, mis problemas con el insomnio fueron solucionados!

• JoRoss

★★★★★ Added by JoRoss

This film saved me like Jack saved Rose. And I have her hair. Yes.

• Jason MD-P

★★★½ Added by Jason MD-P

I liked it better before it was way over-marketed. I did see it twice in the theater...

• Nadine Keels

★★★★½ Added by Nadine Keels

Jack and Rose aren't my favorite hero and heroine in film, nor is their romance my favorite to watch, but the humanity in the second half of the film is what does it for me.

• willf

★★ Added by willf

I didn't get it

• John Winters

★★★★ Rewatched by John Winters 16 Jan, 2015

This was the second time I've seen this, the first being when I was about ten years old and right after it came out. From that first viewing, I remember two things (well, technically three):

1. Boobs
    2. The guy who falls and hits the propeller on his way down as the ship is sinking

On this viewing, I enjoyed it a lot more. The chemistry between the two leads is very obvious, and both deliver great performances. The film…

• Bryan Colley

★★★★★ Added by Bryan Colley

Hate me for loving it but it's truly awesome at doing what it wants to do - which is being an enormous hunk of populist entertainment - exactly the kind of stuff we're all so adverse to. I actually have issues with the theme, which is that when push comes to shove, class differences are irrelevant, and yet the film spends most of its time relishing the upper class and presenting one wealthy character after another while leaving all its…

• brennsto

★½ Rewatched by brennsto 04 Jan, 2015 1

I confess that I fell asleep right as the boat started sinking.

The only thing I really noticed was how ludicrous the foreshadowing was, particularly Kate Winslet's irrational fear of icebergs and her quotidian decision to count all the fucking lifeboats.

Also why bother making Winslet's character American? And when do they explain that she's American? I only figured that out reading about it afterwards. We thought that she was "watering down" her English accent to be easier for American audiences to understand. This is only slightly less plausible than that James Cameron actually cast her with that bad of an American accent.