• Johan Windh

★★★★½ Rewatched by Johan Windh 21 Nov, 2014

Still in the top.

• Georgina

★★★½ Watched by Georgina 21 Nov, 2014

I was tired of being the 'worst film student ever' because I'd never seen this film so I finally got around to watching it and, I mean, it was okay.

Now people can finally stop making fun of me.

• kirbyhiller2

★★ Added by kirbyhiller2

Bleh.Doesn't deserve to be the second richest movie of all time

• Amy Ashdown

★★★★★ Rewatched by Amy Ashdown 16 Nov, 2014

It's hard to describe the impact Titanic had on me upon its release. I can't think of a single film in my lifetime that has had so much buzz and excitement surrounding it. As a 9-year-old girl, I was completely captivated by the sheer scale of the film, the sets, the costumes and, yes, even the love story. Talk of Kate and Leo was ubiquitous in the playground (as were renditions of My Heart Will Go On), and kids would…

• Joey

★★★★ Added by Joey

It's very popular to hate on Cameron's non-killer-robot-alien movies... but fuck that. Titanic was a great flick. Come at me, bro.

• Cityzen Kano

★★★½ Rewatched by Cityzen Kano 16 Nov, 2014

Bloated, self indulgent, manipulative and way over the top.

Yet everytime I see it I can't help getting swept along.

• Matt Hewdon

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Hewdon 16 Nov, 2014

The 20th Century was an illustrious time for the medium of film. Sound was developed, colour too, and even CGI dragons and aliens blossomed the silver screen. However, no film was to have a bigger effect on pop culture than a film released at the tail-end of the century. Starring a then somewhat known fellow named Leonardo DiCaprio, and an English starlet named Kate Winslet, the film was about a ship, an iceberg and undying love. Titanic is, arguably, one…

• Clay Bones

★★★★★ Added by Andrew Nichols

amazing.

• Ediz Can Günenç

★★★★½ Added by Ediz Can Günenç

Titanic.. Watched it almost 10 times, I (never) cried in (one) -every one- of them. IHIM, HIM..

Very romantic, very emotional story.
    Titanic will make you sad,
    Will make you happy,
    Will make you to want to fall in love.

Classic!

• Jaime Rebanal

★★ Added by Jaime Rebanal 3

NOTE: If you like this movie, I won't hold anything against you if you respect my opinion.

How to best describe "Titanic" in one word: OVERRATED.

The only reason that this movie ended up winning all of those Oscars was because of how people were feeling sentimental over a historical event to the point they convinced themselves that this is the first movie to tell the story of the tragic event. Had this not been nominated "Boogie Nights" would have been my pick for Best Picture.