• Metin Seven

★★★ Added by Metin Seven

I'm a big Cameron fan, but I found this movie overly melodramatic.

• fincky87

★★★★★ Watched by fincky87 20 Apr, 2014

I'm a man, and i cried. Awesome.

• Suzanne Moses

★★★ Added by Suzanne Moses

Loved it in 97, but I'm not sure it holds up now. Great actors though.

• Richard Wibisono

★★★★ Added by Richard Wibisono

Sex and ship

• Stacey

★★★★★ Rewatched by Stacey 14 Apr, 2014

Quick preface: I owe this movie my life. When I watched Titanic for the first time, I was horribly depressed and suicidal, and it was through watching Rose's similar crisis and recovery that I not only decided not to kill myself, but realized that my life is actually significant and worth living. So every year since then I wait until April 14th (the day it hit the berg) and set aside that day to watch the movie, documentaries about the…

• Greg Ebdon

★★★★ Watched by Greg Ebdon 16 Apr, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Stephen Cole

★★★★½ Rewatched by Stephen Cole 12 Apr, 2014

Minus half a star for ethnic stereotyping.

• David Sims

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Sims 15 Apr, 2014

They showed this at Videology before trivia (yes, I get to trivia more than three hours before it begins) and by the end of the movie there was a packed house that was cheering and applauding the last scene (which I maintain is the reason the film became such a phenomenon with people re-watching it theaters over and over again).

This movie is the best.

• MovieGuru

★★★★★ Added by MovieGuru

Incredible, is there anything more to add to it? I thought not.

• inzicool

★★★★★ Rewatched by inzicool 12 Dec, 2000

The Best Movie ever!!!

• Julia McNeill

★★★★½ Watched by Julia McNeill 12 Apr, 2014

I'd been meaning to watch this film for years, and I finally got around to it. I honestly thought I was going to hate it, but I really did enjoy it. Leonardo DiCaprio was absolutely amazing and adorable. It was downright depressing but that was the point. The special effects were great. My only complaint is that they could have used a smaller and flimsier door to make Jack's death more believable. The only reason that board flipped is because…

• hockeyfan15

★★★★ Watched by hockeyfan15 10 Apr, 2014 2

Believe it or not, this is the first time I've seen Titanic from beginning to end. I've always seen parts of it.

It was pretty good, overall, but boring because of it's 3 1/4 duration. It was sad, obviously, I almost cried.