• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

James Cameron, a name enough to make sure that the film would definitely entertain us and might even take us to top notch level of accepting it finally as our favorite one.

Entire cast in this film was brilliant and memorable to cherish for rest of days, like a quote of film "I can still smell the freshness of film-release in 1997 up till now" Each frame is magnificent, plot is so touchy and astoundingly charming to keep you seated…

• Michael Schutz-Ryan

★★★★★ Added by Michael Schutz-Ryan

The crazy popularity of this movie always make me dismiss it in my own mind, but then I remember how much I loved it. Historical inaccuracies aside, this is a tremendous achievement.

• eMHaLued

★★★ Added by eMHaLued

Nice story, but isn't this movie slightly overrated ?

• ritinha747

★★★★ Added by ritinha747

One of the best movies ever.
    Leo and Kate 💗

• dbcooper7

★★★★ Watched by dbcooper7 23 Dec, 1997 8

Excellent movie about the unsinkable ship. Or so it was thought.
    I wouldn't put it on my list of favorite films all time for a few simple reasons:

1) the running time is too long -- over 3+ hours. That's a lot of time to fill up, and after the initial screening I could feel the the length of time in subsequent viewings.
    2) Rose (Winslet) is not the right actress for the role. Not pretty enough. Sorry, but it's…

• T.J. Mulvaney

★★★★ Added by T.J. Mulvaney

Spectacularly woven romance/disaster picture using a factual cataclysm as the key backdrop is perhaps the most visually and viscerally accomplished entry in James Cameron's canon (or in any canon, for that matter)! Present-day bookend scenes include the actual underwater research of the R.M.S. Titanic as well as the appearance of a widowed centenarian named Rose Calvert (Gloria Stuart), the final survivor who reflects wistfully but eagerly on her memories aboard the ill-fated ocean liner. Rewind back 84 years to the…

• CartoonSA

Added by CartoonSA

Sucks. Made me wish I was either on the boat or freezing to death in the North Atlantic rather than watching this piece of shit.

• MovieBiz

★★★ Added by MovieBiz

This in my opinion was good but brought James Cameron's directing down! Also kinda a guilty pleasure.

• bulletproofQpid

½ Watched by bulletproofQpid 12 Aug, 2015 3

Um, no.

• Tim Sanders

★★★★★ Added by Tim Sanders

With his great eye for detail and apparent complete disregard for how much money he spends on his films, no other director could have brought “Titanic” to the big screen quite like James Cameron. Say what you will about the man (clearly he’s an egomaniac), he knows how to tell a story and he takes an unique approach to this one.

The wrap-around segment featuring Gloria Stuart recalling the voyage is a very clever way to personalize the story, and…

• Vivianne Morena

★★★ Added by Vivianne Morena

Many girls /here, where I live/ were falling in love and tears watching Leo diCaprio in that thing.

I'd definitely be the one to kick him down faster. "DROWN ALREADY!!!!"
    Good thing I didn't go to see it in cinema.

• Shawna of the Shire