• anthony808

★★★ Rewatched by anthony808 03 Oct, 2015

Michael Bay has never had a certified fresh movie. But this one is still fun.

• snakeeyes

★★★★★ Rewatched by snakeeyes 24 Sep, 2015

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my favourite film it's just perfect maybe nostalgia but I love it

• Zirkzank Xyphrolenmir

★★★★½ Watched by Zirkzank Xyphrolenmir 29 Sep, 2015

It's a standard action film of bad jokes and a generic monomyth story, but the CG was awesome.
    I think it could have benefited from removing the human characters though, because I would rather have seen more robot fighting and destruction.

• Dennie van der Tuuk

★★★★½ Rewatched by Dennie van der Tuuk 18 Aug, 2015

Started of a franchise that i really love in which Bay really outdid himself. Transformer's story is very simple and is more like a thread going through the many great action scenes and scenes that features the robots in disguise. Michael Bay shows us something we never really saw before. He showed a great blending with the most photorealistic effects up to date with practical stuff. The transformers, the action in which they participate, the transforming itselfs looks so real.…

• nico

½ Added by nico

The only thing I can remember from this thing is the misogyny so not even a full star for these ridiculous toys.

• Conan Tan

★★½ Watched by Conan Tan 11 Sep, 2015

An adequate gateway to the whole Transformers franchise. Needs more robot/transformer presence.

• PsychoSavager

★★½ Added by PsychoSavager

Not terrible but very rote storywise, though the special effects and fights are pretty impressive.

• BennyWestside

★★★★ Added by BennyWestside

the best of the series. Not saying much considering it's a Michael Bay movie, but with robots fighting each other you don't need much.

• Danno Klonowski

½ Added by Danno Klonowski

Putrid noise made by a man-child for man-children.

• 0cool

★★★★ Added by 0cool

• Lucas Marmol

★★★½ Rewatched by Lucas Marmol 02 Sep, 2015

It should have been the perfect popcorn movie, but it isn't due to its excesses. Story is too convoluted for its own good and the editing is super frenzied, and some of the bloat is annoying (what would make the sequels almost unwatchable), did we need all that pointless crap with the Defense Secretary and Magie?

It's a very entertaining film, though. Characters are enjoyable, humor is effective, visuals are great and the music is pretty good. I love that it shows people being killed, it's not the usual victimless action that is present is so many blockbusters nowadays.

• Jesse Brickzin

★★★ Rewatched by Jesse Brickzin 01 Sep, 2015

rifftrax..this was fun, listening to them heckle lol...parts of the movie was cool too..