• Suzanne Moses

★★★ Added by Suzanne Moses

Well. It's loud.

Actually this movie is exactly what I wanted it to be. Mindless and with good animation of the robots.

• Luciana Thomas

Added by Luciana Thomas

O primeiro que me julgar leva um tapa na cara.

• johnch

★★½ Watched by johnch 12 Apr, 2014

there is even less to this than meets the eye.

• Michael Stephens

★★★ Added by Michael Stephens

The first alright, but the sequels are just bloated CGI, action, jibba-jabba

• Dracid

½ Watched by Dracid 08 Apr, 2014

He intentado ver esta peli como tres veces, y siempre la he quitado hasta hoy, que me han pedido verla en el cineclub. Dios que insufrible se me ha hecho, sin argumento, no entendia que pasaba, donde iban los personajes, por que todo con todo.

No tiene ningun sentido, lo unico salvable de la película son las conversiones de coche a Robot, por que ni las escenas de acción estan bien rodadas.

Proyector 720p English sub Hungarian

• Jay

Watched by Jay 07 Apr, 2014

Crash! Bang! Wallop!

What a (terrible) video!

• Travis McClain

★★★½ Rewatched by Travis McClain 06 Apr, 2014

In previous viewings, my biggest beef was that there were too many human characters. There are two different stories being told: One is about a government responding to an invasion. The other is a coming-of-age story of a boy, a girl, and a car. Both are actually fairly well constructed. The problem is that they ain't peanut butter and chocolate and they don't taste great together. It's really the film's narrative greed of wanting to be both stories that's the…

• Keith LaFountaine

★★★ Added by Keith LaFountaine

Visually impressive with enough biting storytelling to entertain, Michael Bay manages to convey action and emotion semi-successfully.

• shirleen

★★★★ Added by shirleen

I enjoyed this film a lot! It is all I love for in an action/sci-fi film. It captivated me from the start and It kept me hooked throughout, if you haven't already, you really should watch it.

• Calum Trail

★★★ Rewatched by Calum Trail 03 Apr, 2014

I watched this film because I've seen bits of it here and there and wanted to watch it all the way through.

I liked this film, and as I'm a Shia LaBeouf fan I thought I would enjoy it a lot. It was good, filled with action and also a storyline behind it. It didn't wow and awe me like I thought it might, however It was still enjoyable though, if a little confusing because I found it hard to…

• Mully Mullennix

★½ Added by Mully Mullennix

This started ok but quickly went down the drain. I really had a problem with turning The Kid and Bumble Bee into Elliott and ET. By the end I just wanted this to end.

• Dave

★★★★½ Added by Dave

I despise all things Michael Bay. Yes, he blows things up quite well but he never made me care about anything I was seeing on screen (see "Armageddon," "Bad Boys," "Pearl Harbor", and so on). Finally, he teamed up with Spielberg and together they created a rich, hilarious, eye-opening thriller that defines the term “blockbuster”. This film is huge and everything surprisingly works – the effects, the story, the characters, and the writing. It was one of the better summer popcorn movies to come out in years. I had a blast.