• MovieMan23

★½ Added by MovieMan23

Horrible movie, style over substance.

• Oliver Moore

★★½ Watched by Oliver Moore 22 Sep, 2014

I think I’ve been in the room whilst “Transformers” was on about 6 or 7 times since it was released, I know the whole movie but I’ve never sat and actually watched the entire thing from start to finish (I’m sure a lot of people have had this experience with at least one movie). So I thought “Hey let’s give that one a shot” because I thought you couldn’t really go wrong with a blockbuster to waste a few hours…

• Miles Monroe

★½ Rewatched by Miles Monroe 23 Nov, 2014

Another great Rifftrax commentary. The only way to watch rubbish action films.

• Kauri Singh

★★ Added by Kauri Singh

With all the other Transformers crap, it's hard to remember that the first movie did not suck so much. With with annoying Shia... Oh wait, he isn't famous anymore and some racist humor, it ultimately isn't that good of a film.

• Joey

★★★½ Added by Joey

Yeah, I liked it. It was exciting and fun and had a great soundtrack.

• Chris Haydon

★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Haydon 18 Nov, 2014

Nnnoooo, nananana, no!!

Block 'em, block 'em, block 'em!

Hey, hey, heyyyyy!

Wait, wait, waitttttt!

Optimus!!!!

Back, back, back!!!

Get up, get up, get upppp!

Hey, hey, HEYYYYY!

AGFFFHHHGGGFHHH!!!!

• Adrian Zachow

★★★★ Rewatched by Adrian Zachow 09 Jun, 2013

Michael Bay exceeds expectations in bringing the beloved 80s toy-line to the big screen. The CG Transformers look spectacular complete with detailed transformations from robot to vehicle forms and feature in plenty of eye-popping battle scenes. Surprisingly, the story has a heart. Teenage Sam Whitwicky (Shia Le Beouf in good form) buys himself an old beat up Camaro, only to find it's actually an alien robot in disguise, caught in the middle of an intergalactic civil war that has just…

• Signora Fosca

★★ Watched by Signora Fosca 01 Jul, 2014

The craft and attention found in the stunning special effects do not carry over to any craft or attention in the rest of the film that can be a fun ride, but is so often overwhelmingly stupid and mishandled.

• Iestyn Lloyd

Added by Iestyn Lloyd

what a disapointment.

• Lenny Feder

★★★ Added by Lenny Feder

Casual racism abounds!

• Andrew Nichols

★★★ Added by Andrew Nichols

should've been so much better.

• Eric Robinson

★★★ Added by Eric Robinson

It's shocking how decent it is. It functions... Barely... But it functions.