• Jas0nXX

★★★★ Added by Jas0nXX

CARS TURN INTO ROBOTS, BIG EXPLOSIONS AND MEGAN FOX.

• det1989

★★★★ Rewatched by det1989 24 Jan, 2015

Megan fox <3

• William Kretschmer

★★½ Watched by William Kretschmer 09 Nov, 2009

An ancient struggle re-erupts on Earth between two extraterrestrial clans, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons, with a clue to the ultimate power held by a young teenager
    Sci-fi nonsense made for an adolescent audience, some fun to be had on the way.

• Felix Cruz

★★★★½ Rewatched by Felix Cruz 24 Jan, 2015

It is exiting, How they can do anything with the power of computer animation, it is a clasic, an excellent choise to wath over and over and over it really takes your imagination for a wild ride.

• Guilherme Medeiros

★★½ Watched by Guilherme Medeiros 05 May, 2013

É como todo filme de Michael Bay, roteiro medíocre, personagens vazios. Mas com ótimos efeitos visuais, divertido, e com belas mulheres. Megan Fox deusa!

• InSession Film

★★★★ Rewatched by InSession Film 17 Jan, 2015

As many times as I've seen it, I still love the first Transformers quite a bit. And no matter how much people bash this series, and I understand why, I still enjoy myself despite the flaws. Easily one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

• Sam Noble

★★★ Rewatched by Sam Noble 07 Jan, 2015

The tiresome to watch sequels that followed have somehow tainted this once fun original. That awesome sight and sound of a transformer changing has become.....well, mheh! Know when to stop Mr Bay, know when to stop.

• cameron22

★★★ Added by cameron22

this movie is OK don't lie just to fit in with that one guy that said it was terrible transformers 4 was terrible

so this movie stars a bad actor that was good in Holes and good in Lawless and this there was also a very hot female in this film that goes by the name Megan Fox

overall the movie has pretty good effects its to long tho im going to give the movie a C

• Jacqui

★★★★★ Watched by Jacqui 27 Dec, 2014

Only watch these films for Optimus..What a lad!

• Cinematic Justice

★★★ Watched by Cinematic Justice 17 Jul, 2007

I’m really wondering where all of these people I’ve met recently who “always hated” Transformers were in 2007. I can’t help but be reminded of all the people who suddenly were “always” against the Iraq War, which is perhaps a bit overly on-the-nose given this film’s opening setting in the Middle East and penchant for glorifying militarism. The point is, I didn’t know anyone in 2007 who hated this film. I wasn’t especially excited to go see it until everyone…

• Chloe

★★★★★ Added by Chloe

Best it is ever going to get. Action, faced paced with Shia Lebouf as a brilliant teenage lead and brilliant music and directing by Michael Bay. Gold.

• Ediz Can Günenç

★★½ Watched by Ediz Can Günenç 21 Dec, 2014

Little bit funny, mostly action-based movie.
    Mostly it was like for children.