• Sozaka

★★★ Added by Sozaka

See my review for "Oblivion". Different mannequin, same store.

• sho_chan0319

★★★ Rewatched by sho_chan0319 02 Jan, 2011

Good

View

• Matt G

★★ Watched by Matt G 25 Aug, 2014

The most popular film of 2010 that I had not seen

Did not care for the story at all - really boring. It was kind of cool seeing Jeff Bridges playing Lebowski playing a Jedi. And Olivia Wilde was looking good. And Michael Sheen does a strange and creepy Bowie.

• Eric Eckstein

★★★★★ Rewatched by Eric Eckstein 17 Aug, 2014

I absolutely adore this film. This is direction, someone with a real vision for a film and camera work to back it up. Sets are incredible, costume design radical, man, and the special effects are top notch. Add in that Daft Punk score that I still consider one of the best that year (and that it wasn't nominated shows how unnecessary/out of touch the Academy is).

Digi-Flynn works fine for me, though I fault no one for being unable to…

• Josh Spiegel

★★½ Rewatched by Josh Spiegel 21 Aug, 2014

The parts of this movie that work, work excellently. Daft Punk's score is as grand in scope as the movie wants to be. I loathe its meaninglessness now, but if you wanted to call this score "epic," I would probably not argue. And with one exception, the visual aesthetic is mostly solid and well-achieved. And unlike most fantasy entertainment, the effects here aren't garish, nor do they look painfully fake.

But then there's the parts of the movie that fail,…

• Pythanic

★★★★½ Added by Pythanic

Beautiful in almost every way. You like impressive sci-fi worlds that leave your mouth watering? You like incredibly up-beat soundtracks that intensify the mood, composed by Daft Punk themselves? You like epic scenes with Jeff F*cking bridges? Then Ladies and gentlemen, Tron Legacy is your man, woman, hooker, bride, pizza and beach resort all packed into one breath taking film.

• hockeyfan15

★★ Watched by hockeyfan15 17 Aug, 2014 1

The visuals were surreal, but this movie was just so bland. Nonetheless, it was a bit better than the original.

• Sara Nordstrom

Watched by Sara Nordstrom 17 Aug, 2014

This is a rubbish film. These are all the things of quality that there are in "Tron: Legacy": visually it's pretty cool, the music by Daft Punk is great and the concept is somewhat interesting. But it doesn't make any sense. How does this digital world work? Why the hell is there water in it, what's the point of everything? How do these "programs" have opinions of some sort? Why are all the human characters so damn annoying (and creepy)?…

• MatthewLB

★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 16 Aug, 2014

It's was a okay sci-fi movie.

• Dralamir

★★★★½ Added by Dralamir

Awesome soundtrack.

• Hershal Whiteman

★★★½ Rewatched by Hershal Whiteman 01 Aug, 2014

De-aged Jeff Bridges is creepy. That's out of the way. I like this probably a bit more than I should. The story kind of loses steam and doesn't end up going anywhere. But it's so damn pretty to look at. And the score is awesome. You got Bridges going all Zen hippie. You got Wilde looking great and being all innocent and stuff. You got Sheen channeling his inner Nicholson Joker. It's a good movie that could have been great. That's not such a bad thing.

• fixbane

★★★★½ Added by fixbane

p great, liked this movie way more than i expected, and i still listen to the soundtrack to this day