• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Visually phenomenal, and true to the original. Underrated sequel.

• jadecanard

★★★½ Added by jadecanard

Superior to the film that spawned it. Expands the universe and is gorgeous to see.

• Höddi

★★★★ Rewatched by Höddi 22 Mar, 2015 3

An actively flawed and messy film in the digital age about the quest for perfection through a digital world (and more)..... but that's probably just one of the reasons I love it so much.

Not as lively in it's spirit/visuals as Speed Racer (nor as smart), but goes on a similar shelf nontheless.

Oh yeah, and the music is like, ridiculously good.

• Stephen Brownlee

★★★★★ Watched by Stephen Brownlee 24 Dec, 2010

Rarely I use the term "check your brain at the door", but this movie is one of the exceptions that I use that term. Exciting all around and, of course, an awesome soundtrack by Daft Punk.

• Nazeer Vawda

★★★★½ Rewatched by Nazeer Vawda 18 Mar, 2015

The best music video Daft Punk ever had.

I kid, all of this film is amazing. Thats not true, Nostalgia is amazing. It's why this is five stars. The third act just isn't as good as the rest, but I love it still.

I was scared to watch this again cos back in 2010/11 I had seen this film so many times I knew it off by heart. I was scared it wouldn't hold up, so I kept putting off…

• Sean Kelly

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sean Kelly 17 Mar, 2015

Four years later, the special effects haven't gotten too dated (save for the creepy Jeff Bridges de-aging).

It will be interesting to see what the just-announced third film will be like.

• DerringerHK

★★★½ Added by DerringerHK

I like it. Visually, it's stunning. The soundtrack is incredible. Performances for the most part are fine.

Yeah, it's cliché, but it doesn't take anything away fro how fun this movie is.

• katie h.

★★★½ Rewatched by katie h. 14 Mar, 2015

<333333

• Arie

★★★★ Watched by Arie 13 Mar, 2015

Saw tron:legacy tonight. Didn't know anything about tron. I have to say I liked the movie. It's not the best movie I seen but it was good.

I liked the visual style a lot, that was really amazing. I liked Garrett hedlund in this movie a lot. But Jeff bridges I liked as the character Kevin Flynn but not as clu. I wasn't so impressed with his acting in this movie.

I'm gonna watch this movie a second time someday that's for sure. And wanna see the old tron as well some day.

Really recommend this movie to everyone!

• Matthew Bowers

★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Bowers 08 Mar, 2015

Y'know what? I'll be honest: I honestly don't understand the hate for this film. Yes, the film's plot could have used a little more development, and yes, Garrett Hedlund -- though nowhere near as bad as everyone seems to think -- doesn't exactly give a memorable performance. But Olivia Wilde's enthusiasm as Quorra is contagious, and Jeff Bridges gives an excellent double performance. His Clu, in particular, is at times heartwrenching, though all anyone remembers is the creepy POLAR EXPRESS-like…

• Adam Bolden

★★★ Watched by Adam Bolden 12 May, 2011

I'm not entirely sure why they decided to make a sequel to TRON so long after the original came out. I mean, I can understand having an idea and going with it, especially if it means creating a franchise, but the original wasn't incredibly popular in its time and up until the recent Blu-ray release the film has been out of print for a decade. Nevertheless, a sequel was made which did surprisingly well at the worldwide box office.TRON: Legacy…

• Michael Colpitts

★★★★ Rewatched by Michael Colpitts 11 Jan, 2015

Unjustly maligned sequel/remake is, in my opinion, better than the first thanks to huge leaps in technology. The original is charming, but marred by horrible, unfinished looking, early CGI. This film is cutting edge, has a pulse-pounding score from Daft Punk (my favorite score of the past decade, in fact), and awesome 3-D.