• Alesia

★★★½ Watched by Alesia 29 Dec, 2010

The sequel to one of the best Disney films of the 80s is much more confusing. This one doesn't bring any groundbreaking graphics either, unfortunately. But it does have a cool visual style. The themes and ideas are intact from the first, but slightly updated for today. So, it's pretty good, but it could have been better.

• KMOKLER

★½ Added by KMOKLER

I was extremely excited to see this film knowing that it was being made too be an improvement over the original (which was fine nothing special and a bit boring in places) to show that tron is still cool and after all the awesome trailers with these cool special effects I'm afraid its a triumphant failure that didn't reach any of my expectations because of poor casting choices, being over long, dragging on, trying to be emotional but failing what a sad movie.

• John Connor

★★ Watched by John Connor 12 Jan, 2011

Looking really cool, and sounding really cool (the soundtrack was by Daft Punk) couldn't quite make up for the fact that it made no friggin' sense whatsoever. And through the middle, when Jeff Bridges sat down and tried in vain to explain it all, it got pretty boring.

• funsohng

Added by funsohng

Charming Olivia Wilde and Kosinski's gorgeous visuals are not enough to save this uninteresting sci-fi blockbuster.

• 24thhero

★★★★ Added by 24thhero

Legacy is a worthy successor of the original film. The cast does a great job, but the visual effects are so stunning that you can't stop watching.

• Mr_FJ

★★★★ Added by Mr_FJ

Elsker den. Skide god

• Para136

★★★ Added by Para136

Daft Punk war geil. Der Film leider nicht. Dabei hätte er eine Menge potenzial. Optisch und Musikalisch auf jeden Fall anschaubar bzw. anhörbar. Man sollte nur sonst nicht zu viel erwarten. Hinzu kommen zwei sehr, fürs Auge verstörende 3D Effekte, die mir wiedermal beweisen das 3D nur Geldmacherei ist. Ich habe mir den Film ein zweites mal angeschaut als die BluRay erschienen ist. Überwiegend wegen der Daft Punk Szene. Ohne 3D. Hier wirken die Farben natürlich viel besser, was diesem Film zu gute kommt.

• Scout Tafoya

★★½ Added by Scout Tafoya

90/200

www.rogerebert.com/mzs/tron-legacy-jeff-bridges-review-1982-2010-daft-punk-score

Wicked stupid, but I don't deny there's something kind of awesome buried in here.

• Sozaka

★★★ Added by Sozaka

See my review for "Oblivion". Different mannequin, same store.

• sho_chan0319

★★★ Rewatched by sho_chan0319 02 Jan, 2011

Good

View

• Matt G

★★ Watched by Matt G 25 Aug, 2014

The most popular film of 2010 that I had not seen

Did not care for the story at all - really boring. It was kind of cool seeing Jeff Bridges playing Lebowski playing a Jedi. And Olivia Wilde was looking good. And Michael Sheen does a strange and creepy Bowie.

• Eric Eckstein

★★★★★ Rewatched by Eric Eckstein 17 Aug, 2014

I absolutely adore this film. This is direction, someone with a real vision for a film and camera work to back it up. Sets are incredible, costume design radical, man, and the special effects are top notch. Add in that Daft Punk score that I still consider one of the best that year (and that it wasn't nominated shows how unnecessary/out of touch the Academy is).

Digi-Flynn works fine for me, though I fault no one for being unable to…