• Alex

★★★½ Rewatched by Alex 27 Nov, 2015

Audiovisual feast, perhaps more if you were a fan of TRON before this release.

Largely carried by the soundtrack. I've listened to the score countless times but 2 viewings is enough for this one.

★★★★★ Added by MOVIELORD101

Even if you're not a fan of Tron like I am, watch this for the great story, amazing visuals and, of course, Daft Punk's BAD-ASS soundtrack! It's all worth it!

• Earl Woods

★★★½ Watched by Earl Woods 15 Jan, 2011

Tron Legacy is a more entertaining experience than it has any right to be, combining nostalgia, special effects, music and 21st-century aesthetics to form a picture that evokes a warm emotional response despite a very cool aural and visual landscape.

Tron (1982) engaged my sense of wonder when I first saw it as an impressionable 13 year old. Who wouldn't want to explore the hidden world inside computers, alive with sentient programs and a deadly "game grid" where our harmless…

• JonTheMantis

★★★★ Rewatched by JonTheMantis 16 Nov, 2015

"Sam, you're really—you're messing with my Zen thing, man."

The plot may be strictly by-the-numbers, but I really enjoy this movie. From its soundtrack, to its lack of colour variation, to the subtle aspect ratio changes, this movie is one heck of a ride. Probably one of the best CGI-fests you're going to experience.

Biggest problem is that, with all the stunning visuals inside the Grid, they couldn't de-age old actors without making them look like they came straight out of a cutscene from a PS3 game.

• bhccorp

★★★ Added by bhccorp

When you think of a video-game based movie, chances are you think of the "Super Mario Bros." movie, any Uve Boll film, or even the fast and furious franchise. Tron, on the other hand, is a game about racing light pieces, and while I haven't seen the first one as of now, this film isn't that bad. For starters, the film looks great. The set pieces are gorgeous. From the club to the arena, the movie is created to be…

• Wen

★★★★★ Added by Wen

Yes though I wish they would use more colors

• Jackson Leocadio

★★★ Watched by Jackson Leocadio 07 Nov, 2015

Um longo videoclipe de 2 horas. É divertido e bacana, mas tem uma história com um nível de complexidade que me lembra das histórias que costumava criar na minha pré-adolescência. O visual do filme é incrível, atualizando o universo do primeiro filme feito com uma tecnologia 3D rudimentar que em sua época era inovadora. Em muitos aspectos, este filme parece um remake do filme de 1982, pois a estrutura do roteiro é a mesma. Não dá para dizer, como muitos…

• Matt Wooldridge

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matt Wooldridge 07 Nov, 2015

Ever since I saw this in cinemas I have wanted to watch it again. Five years later I finally got around to it. I must have bought the blu-ray about a year ago and for some reason only got 20 minutes into the film. Maybe I was more concerned with the special features. But recently I found the 3D version affordable and added that to my collection. And what a stunningly beautiful film this is. It has to be one…

• Alexx Smith

★★★★ Rewatched by Alexx Smith 05 Nov, 2015

"Biodigital jazz, man."

Every character in every movie should be replaced with CGI Jeff Bridges.

• Sean Klaus

Added by Sean Klaus

One of the best soundtracks of all time in action cinema put to one of the worst action films of all time. 2.5/10.

• Beth P.

★★★★★ Watched by Beth P. 26 Oct, 2015

Smart, fun, action-packed, and just plain cool.

• shookone

★★★★½ Watched by shookone 18 Oct, 2015

the big disney surprise of 2010. they actually did let them make a futuristic, dystopian CGI mountaineer of blockbuster, that goes full on the cinema experience of the miracles of imagery and soundscape. a few sidekicks felt a bit too comical, but that's about my critique for the whole thing. flat out cinema-bombast with the right tone and attitude.