• Michael Colpitts

★★★★ Rewatched by Michael Colpitts 11 Jan, 2015

Unjustly maligned sequel/remake is, in my opinion, better than the first thanks to huge leaps in technology. The original is charming, but marred by horrible, unfinished looking, early CGI. This film is cutting edge, has a pulse-pounding score from Daft Punk (my favorite score of the past decade, in fact), and awesome 3-D.

• Harvey Gardner

★★★ Rewatched by Harvey Gardner 20 Feb, 2015

Style over substance, yes. But what lovely style it is.

Legacy is dumb B movie Sci-Fi that has a massive budget. It's fun, it's silly, and that's it. The lynchpin for me has to be the Daft Punk soundtrack, which is superb, and greatly overshadows the visuals going on around it. The film therefore is basically a glorified music video. The best music video of all time, I'll give you that, but still just a music video.

It's hard to…

• Olivia Miller

★★★★★ Rewatched by Olivia Miller 22 Feb, 2015

Eye and ear candy. I've seen it a few times and I didn't remember it having such cheesy lines. I like Jeff Bridges as Jeff Bridges. They try to make an intriguing storyline with Flynn's disappearance and the evolution thing, but the visuals and sounds just blow everything else out of the water. I want a 3rd movie so I can hear and see more, and if they make the storyline awesome then please do so.

• Trey Piepmeier

★★★ Watched by Trey Piepmeier 22 Feb, 2015

I still don't quite understand the story, and I always feel like I need to have watched the original right before seeing this one, but this is a blast to watch. It's way more flash than substance, but the flash is fabulous. And the music. That's part of the flash too. Such a great soundtrack.

• DanStew

★★★★ Rewatched by DanStew 23 Feb, 2015

This is new cult canon.

Despite a laughable Digi-Bridges and plot that revolves around a digital Third Reich, this film is beyond charming and remarkably fun.

The production design, soundtrack, visuals, and Jeff Bridges' return as "The Dude" all make this film an easy rewatch. It's got a life of its own and it's a great 2 hours.

• Everett Coleman

★★★★ Added by Everett Coleman

This review is a first (though I've done reviews before) and I thought I'd start off with one of my favorite movies of all time.

Yes that is a four out of five star rating, so hear me out.

I remember it like it was yesterday. The hype I created for this film was tremendous. Around that month of December, Tron was life. That's all I knew. I'd seen trailers, tv spots, clips, game play, and heard the music and…

• William Tallman

★★★★ Rewatched by William Tallman 20 Feb, 2015

Certainly not a strong film in terms of story or characters, but when it comes to the visuals, TRON: LEGACY is no disappointment at all. The movie looks great, the action sequences are awesome, the worldbuilding is cool, and the soundtrack by Daft Punk is really nice to hear. This isn't a great movie by all means, but still one that I think really satisfies on entertainment value.

• Ben Garnhum

★★★½ Added by Ben Garnhum

Promising, pretty, overhyped, Olivia Wilde in spandex.

• John Dougherty

Watched by John Dougherty 13 Feb, 2015

My new guilty pleasure?

• Michael Plumadore

★★ Added by Michael Plumadore

Visually brilliant, musically brilliant. Everything else is tragically bad.

• Michael Plumadore

★★ Added by Michael Plumadore

Visually, one of the most brilliant films ever made. Everything else is tragically bad. Acting, writing, bad. The score by Daft Punk and the visuals carry this movie.

• Eugene McCrann

★★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

Indefensibly stupid: the religious white garb of Bridges, the power of "users" to dispel technology's fearfully rapid evolution, a legitimate concern over customer service ratings and the discovery that human bonds will outlast the digital frontier. But that Daft Punk score blared over IMAX 3D is the kind of full sensory body high that people said they got from Avatar (I didn't), giving us a Disney themed rave, tingling skin, suspended streaks of aqua tinted battle suits battling in clean…