• Dave Holmes

★★★½ Added by Dave Holmes

Story and dialogue ho-hum, and the Tron character (and Bruce B) are strangely, sadly marginalized, but Tron Legacy has outstanding CGI action set-pieces, making this the perfect film to see in IMAX 3D on our recent trip to the Philippines. Soundtrack is sensational too. Very little emotional resonance, expect for a brief moment at the climax, but a feast for the eyes and ears, if not the soul or brain.

• Eduardo Milanés

★★★½ Rewatched by Eduardo Milanés 04 Oct, 2015

God, I love the soundtrack of this movie so much! Daft Punk kicks ass!!

• Energetic Falcon

★★★½ Added by Energetic Falcon

An interesting but boring film.The world inside the game is really fun and interesting but the story was very tedious at times.Wished they explored more of the world.The visual effects is definitely the highlight of the film.
    Overall,The film had potential to be good but the plot lets it down.Daft Punk!

• Andrew D.

★★★ Watched by Andrew D. 21 Sep, 2015

Tron is a franchise that could've been amazing, but both movies have been crippled by bad writing.

This was the third time I tried to watch this movie; the twenty minutes are painfully disney-ish, and the blandness of Garrett Hedlund didn't help either. This time however, I kinda liked it, so what do I know. Anyway, when we get inside video-game world it gets interesting.

The world of Tron: Legacy is really, really pretty: the progression from the designs in…

• bmart17

★★★★ Rewatched by bmart17 10 Sep, 2015

The film has grown on me since my first viewing. I'm very aware of its mediocrity, but it continues to engage me and I really enjoy its visual elements and pacing.

• Mike Torchic

★★★★½ Rewatched by Mike Torchic

One word, mindblowing. This movie is a testament to how far we've come in technology since the first tron. The music is captivating and overall just amazing and the visuals are pleasing to the eye and just a blast to watch. Watching the movie almost 5 years after it's release, the visuals still look like something that would e released today. This movie is a blast and I highly recommend you watch it #SAVETRON3

• nico

★★ Added by nico

What a weird sequel to The Big Lebowski

• William Kretschmer

★★½ Watched by William Kretschmer 27 Jun, 2013

The son of a virtual world designer goes looking for his father and ends up inside the digital world that his father designed.
    The plot is nonsense and the movie is much too long, but otherwise well produced with some visual panache.

• superactionbros

Added by superactionbros

On Episode 77, the Super Action Bros are forced into the grid with Tron Legacy.

• Kris

★★½ Watched by Kris 23 Aug, 2015

I liked the ost.

• ScreeningNotes

★★★★ Rewatched by ScreeningNotes 01 Sep, 2015 27

My pick for an upcoming "movies we have an irrational affection for" episode of Movies Now and Then

When I talk about Tron: Legacy, I often find myself jumping to the defensive, trying to respond to criticisms made against the film, but that's not what I want to do here. I'm a defensive guy and I can recognize that about myself, but I don't have any interest in explaining why the film's weaknesses don't bother me. Obviously they don't or…

• Carlos Castel

★★★★★ Watched by Carlos Castel 04 Sep, 2015

Just watch it, it's glorious.