• Stef

★★★ Watched by Stef 28 Jul, 2014

On one hand TRON: Legacy is a movie with a good cast, okay script, and occasionally great CGI.

On the other hand, it's a hot mess.

It starts off great, with a captivating introduction to both the main character and the story, and for a moment one is tempted to believe that it'll be a kickass action/adventure flick set in a futuristic, digitized world, but then the fifteen minute mark hits and everything — and I mean everything; the characters,…

• Tristiac

★★★ Rewatched by Tristiac 23 Jul, 2014

The story is utterly nonsensical, and boy does it ever sag in the middle, but I admire how weird this movie is, especially for a Disney blockbuster. The look of the film is often astonishing and the justly praised Daft Punk score mostly manages to carry the film along through the plodding parts. Is Jeff Bridges ever not The Dude anymore?

• Lobezno Estepario

★★★ Added by Lobezno Estepario

El videoclip más caro de Daft Punk.

• Kirk Gospel

★★★½ Rewatched by Kirk Gospel 20 Jul, 2014

Apart from the man character, Sam Flynn, I really like this movie. Olivia Wilde is adorable as Quorra, those eyes!

• Axl

★★★½ Rewatched by Axl 13 Jul, 2014

Love the visual style

• ithinkdifferent

★★★★ Watched by ithinkdifferent 11 Jul, 2014

Synopsis
    Two decades ago, young Sam (Garrett Hedlund) was told by his father, Flynn (Michael Douglas), a master programmer and creator of the best-selling video games ever, of a world inside the computer, and that they'd go there together one day…then, Flynn mysteriously disappeared. Now all grown up and living on his own, Sam wants nothing more than the realization of his father's dream. Out of nowhere, a former co-worker of Flynn's says that Flynn paged him…from a number that…

• Jack1704

★★★ Rewatched by Jack1704 06 Jul, 2014

It might as well be a remake of the first one. It has got to be one of the longest time between a sequel.

Nothing new in relation to a plot but the effect are next level. I could watch it over and again for that alone.

I fight for the users.

★★★★ Rewatched by HD_Goofnut 07 Jul, 2014

Pure 3D bliss, period.

• Lee Towler

★★½ Rewatched by Lee Towler 06 Jul, 2014 1

Back in 2010 when this first came out and I was around fourteen years old I thought this movie was great. It was just a little bit before I started properly getting into movies, reading reviews and stuff like that. The critical reception of it was pretty average, and back at the time I defended the film quite a bit. Now re-watching it a good bit later I realise all the glaring issues the film has. It's a bit of…

• James Clark

★★★★★ Watched by James Clark 06 Jul, 2014

After being missing for years a message is received from Flynn, and it is up to his son Sam to try and find him.

Anyone who knows me knows my love affair with the fist Tron movie, and when I heard they were finally making a sequel, I was overjoyed, but I also had a certain amount of scepticism that what I was going to be presented with would destroy the original. And then, I saw the presentation trailer, and…

• Matthew

★★★★½ Watched by Matthew 02 Jul, 2014

This. Is. Awesome.!

Having not seen the original Tron, I did come into this a bit blank but knowledge of the original is not really needed.

Definitely a great watch. Michael Sheen is great as are the three main stars.