• Isaiah Bull

★★★½ Rewatched by Isaiah Bull 26 May, 2015

Look into my eyes.

Now look at Olivia Wilde in this movie.

Now back at me.

Try to tell me how hard you aren't.

If you don't have a dick, but instead have wet concave shit going on, that's cool too. It's not a matter of your sexual orientation, but about whether or not you're fucking blind.

• Bisonbesitzer

★★½ Watched by Bisonbesitzer 24 May, 2015

Strange

• Alan Castree

★★★½ Rewatched by Alan Castree 24 May, 2015

Hmm... Conception trumps practicality many times in this installment. Yeah... I want to like this movie because the original is one of my favorites. Hopefully future installments will make this peitrydish fiasco a little more substantial.

• yaykisspurr

Watched by yaykisspurr 22 Jul, 2012

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I so wanted to like this movie but it was a real stinker right from the get go. The car fight was cool but you couldn't tell what was going on! The parachuting off the building was so obviously a foreshadow that it did nothing for character. The lights and neon all in orange was a really terrible choice.

While I loved Jeff Bridges and Bruce Boxleitner, Garrett Hedlund was terrible. There was something off about him or his character…

• cameronpicton

★★★★ Watched by cameronpicton 23 May, 2015

Actually I thought it was pretty decent. I'm rating it higher than I should due to visuals.
    It's also an 80s movie through and through. Why couldn't people see that when they gave it a canning?

• PRY

★★★★★ Rewatched by PRY 19 May, 2015

FUCK IT. Going five stars.

• Cactus Matt

★★★★ Watched by Cactus Matt 18 May, 2015

Stunningly beautiful visuals, an intoxicating 80’s inspired soundtrack and fantastically fun performances from Jeff Bridges and Michael Sheen make for an all round great experience even if the story is somewhat lacking and the build-up is slow.

• John Mathews

★★★ Watched by John Mathews 14 May, 2015

Breathtaking 3D effects and Daft Punk's killer soundtrack are just enough to compensate for TRON: Legacy's boring plot and thinly-written characters.

• Tim Lawrence

★★★★½ Added by Tim Lawrence

When I first saw “TRON: Legacy” on opening night back in 2010, it was one of the first films I loved, and it will always have a special place in my heart. I’ve grown a great deal in my knowledge and appreciation of cinema since then, and now that I’ve seen so much more of what the medium can do, something like “TRON: Legacy” has to diminish in my estimation - but I can also see more clearly why I…

• daftmonk

★★ Watched by daftmonk 13 May, 2015

A few short thoughts:
    • Joseph Kosinski has an incredible eye for creating amazing visuals as this and “Oblivion” demonstrate. I only can imagine what would happen if he used those skills to tell an actual story.
    • The meal scene with Hedlund, Bridges and Wilde would have been so much more fun if they let it play as a son having dinner with Dad and his age inappropriate girlfriend.
    • The digital Jeff Bridges effect is one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever witnessed on film. Why has this not become the go-to effect in the horror genre? It is genuinely unsettling.

• Adam Silverman

★★½ Rewatched by Adam Silverman 06 Apr, 2015 1

underrated gem

• Bob Hovey

★★★ Watched by Bob Hovey 10 May, 2015

The original "Tron" may not have been a great film, but it was a revelation to me in terms of depicting the promise of animated computer graphics, something that would become my career just a few years later. Subsequent viewings always provided a rush of warmth and nostalgia, feelings that were totally independent of the actual merits of the film.

Watching "Tron: Legacy" gave me many of the same feelings, diminishing the impact of some of it's flaws. It's not…