• BennyWestside

★★★★★ Added by BennyWestside

This movie is great and I can't explain my love for it. Flynn is like god and Sam is Jesus and Olivia Wilde is some hot computer program.

• Feroze

★★½ Added by Feroze

Rewatched it for the first time since the theater, but a fan edit version. The fan edit was less boring, but I still wish it was a video game instead. I really liked the music!

• Paul Robinson

★★★ Rewatched by Paul Robinson 30 Aug, 2015

Beyond its beautiful crystal clear neon construct this long awaited sequel really felt too hollow... but when this 3 star film with a clunky script bursts into glorious 1.78:1 full screen format and the Daft Punk soundtrack starts pumping through the 5.1 surround sound it all becomes very clear why I always end up watching this Blu ray again and again... Sorry neighbours.

• Zaw Mine

★★ Added by Zaw Mine

visually stunning, beautiful, but disappointing

• ThatMovieFreak

★★★ Added by ThatMovieFreak

I kept dreaming of a world I thought i'd never see, then one day...i got in.

Tron Legacy, is far better than the first one. But understand that the first one was made in the eighties...and now are visual effects far better. So Tron...what I can say about this movie is that...it's a beautiful car without an engine. It's visually stunning in every way! The world that they created is magnificent. But my problem with this movie is, that they…

• naterobinson

★★★½ Watched by naterobinson 01 Jan, 2011

Went into it thinking it was going to be horrible and came out wanting more. Disney is getting better and not "disneyfying" their movies in a effort to make them more adult. For me the story of Tron isn't the most powerful thing you'll ever see but the graphics and sound were pretty killer.

• Anja Klipic

★★★½ Watched by Anja Klipic 24 Aug, 2015

Two stars are for the general programming theme of the movie, 1 1/2 for the cool futuristic scenary, but the story kind of lacks some major things. So yeah, 3 1/2 is more than enough.

• Höddi

★★★★½ Rewatched by Höddi 23 Aug, 2015 1

Bio-digital jazz, man

• weissaud

★★½ Watched by weissaud 26 Dec, 2010

saw it in IMAX

• maskull

★★★★½ Rewatched by maskull 22 Aug, 2015

I'd pretty much give this four stars for the music alone but the visual design of everything and concepts bring this to a whole other level. The only minor complaint is that the story lags a bit at times, mostly when old Jeff Bridges is on screen. His spouting of The Dude-esque hippy mumbo jumbo does at times get a little bit obnoxious. Other than that though I think this movie is pretty much beautiful.

• Jordan_The_Bailiff

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jordan_The_Bailiff 16 Aug, 2015 1

I absolutely, positively, definitely, surely, truly, truly love this movie. This is one of those films that, despite it's flaws, I just cannot get enough of it. The second Daft Punk's beautifully orchestral electronic score starts up I get chills through my entire body. One of my favourite movies, it's just pure fun. I don't even know what else to say about this. I love it. I absolute love it. Shut up.

• Dana

★★★ Watched by Dana 09 Aug, 2015

Very very pretty, mediocre substance (which was the Films From Afar theme of the month, so it's fine). Possibly the first time I ever regretted not having seen something in 3D.