• ✨Yvette✨

★★★★½ Rewatched by ✨Yvette✨ 24 Apr, 2016

This movie is beautiful and it's not even just because it stars Garrett hedlund, the most handsome man in the world

• Piers Dennis

★★½ Rewatched by Piers Dennis 24 Apr, 2016

Incredible production design, backed by an impressive score by Daft Punk.

Unfortunately, TRON: Legacy's sleek, digital aesthetic is not enough to overcome its cliched dialogue, abundance of plot holes, and an uninspired performance by Garrett Hedlund.

Then there's Jeff Bridges, who pretty much plays The Dude 2.0, and CGI Jeff Bridges, who I cringe at just mentioning.

• Blots

★★★½ Watched by Blots 21 Apr, 2016

Vapid, stilted fun. This was a excellent movie to watch on cold medicine.

We all knew it was a hair too early for a fully CG Young Bridges, but they went for it anyway, and it looks like he walked straight out of 2001’s ‘Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within’.

• James Gorton

★★★ Rewatched by James Gorton 22 Apr, 2016

Oh TRON: Legacy you kind of disappointing beast. In an age where CGI can create anything, Joseph Konsinski's directorial debut is a film that stands out as being truly stunning. What's more, the film sounds fantastic with a Daft Punk soundtrack which can't go unmentioned whenever the film is discussed. It's that combination that makes TRON: Legacy a rather beautiful little package.

How disappointing it is then that the story let's such a gorgeous production down. It starts off promisingly…

• Tim Kivinen

★★★★ Watched by Tim Kivinen 22 Apr, 2016

A couple months ago, my University seminar had blew up arguing about whether the film was good or not.
    "I don't care what you say, man. The score is by Daft Punk. Original score by D.A.F.T.P.U.N.K.!" (for lack of italics)
    I had one of those moments where you realize that, sometimes, Netflix has films on it. So I popped Tron: Legacy into the DVD player--... I mean, I pressed X on my controller. I had a slight feeling of anticipation,…

• Emmy

★★★ Rewatched by Emmy 14 Apr, 2016

The score is still the best part. Also, hippie dad Jeff Bridges.

• FilmFreek25

★★★ Added by FilmFreek25

Quickie Review

This long-in-development sequel to the Disney cult classic is visually dazzling but can get problematic. How, you ask? Well, for starters, a digitally de-aged Jeff Bridges as main antagonist Clu and Flynn in flashbacks can lean towards uncanny valley territory at times. No less, it's still an entertaining watch and Daft Punk's orchestral/EDM score is superb.

• Stuart Barr

★★★ Rewatched by Stuart Barr 10 Apr, 2016

I still think this is an amazing looking film, the production design is outstanding. One aspect that hasn't held up visually in the six years since its release is the digitally de-aged Jeff Bridges. This never looked that great even in 2010 but now it looks more plastic than ever, the same process on Michael Douglas in Ant-man last year looked significantly better, a sign of how fast the bleeding edge of VFX can gather dust.

However, while visually it…

• Tyce

★★★ Watched by Tyce 10 Apr, 2016

Beautiful visuals and soundtrack make this fun to watch. For that reason alone I wish I had seen it in theaters where those aspects would shine. The plot on the other hand...it feels a little flat unfortunately.

• ASTROBOY3000

Added by ASTROBOY3000

cool movie the plot has been used in many movies befor

• Rainey Dawn

★★★★½ Rewatched by Rainey Dawn 01 Jul, 2014

Back in the Neon Limelight

I loved this film!! I am glad they brought Tron back into the neon limelight. It is just as much of a good story as the first film and the modern special effects are spectacular! TRON: Legacy (2010) has all the excitement of TRON (1982) and is just as much of a thrill-riding adventure.

I was glad that they were able to get Jeff Bridges back to play the part of Kevin Flynn/Clu. That fact…

• Fourlok0

★★½ Watched by Fourlok0 30 Mar, 2016

This is one of my brothers guilty pleasure movies and he wanted to watch it so I joined in. Overall, eh. Not good but definitely not bad either. I'm right in the middle of how I felt about it. I never really had any interest in Tron but I've always been curious about it due to the atheistic and design.

I'm glad this was a direct sequel to Tron and not a remake, re-imagining, whatever-the-fuck-excuse you want to call it.…