• Johann Rucker

★★★½ Rewatched by Johann Rucker 01 Aug, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Joseph Kosinski had been developing a Tron sequel for what seemed like ages. It appeared as though it would never manifest, until I found myself seated in the theater - opening night - waiting for the long-anticipated sequel to one of my all-time favorite films to begin. I lump Steven Lisberger's original Tron in the same category as The Last Starfighter, Alien, and A New Hope; crazy influential sci-fi films that I watched countless times. I love it, it motivated…

• Lucamiras

★★★★ Watched by Lucamiras 27 Jul, 2015

Take a stereotypical Sci-Fi villain without a true motivation beyond traditional Sci-Fi narrative, an unknown and - throughout the whole movie unlikable and bland main character, an empty, self-contradictory message and you have the typical Sci-Fi flash-in-the-pan.

If you want it to still be somewhat memorable, also add Jeff Bridges, a stunning visual and a phenomenal soundtrack. Those who like Blade Runner for its music and Avatar for the pretty scenery can also watch this and be entertained.

One thing…

• t2kickassjedi

★★★★★ Added by t2kickassjedi

TRON: Legacy is a really fun sci-fi film. It pays homage to the original film and it has awesome action sequences and an amazing soundtrack.

• cronic

Watched by cronic 23 Jul, 2015

2/10

A boring, dull film, truly not worth the watch

• Nelitaaaaaaa

★★★★ Rewatched by Nelitaaaaaaa 19 Jul, 2015

The graphics/visuals are just so good man

• SammyBronkowitz

★★★½ Added by SammyBronkowitz

Nails perfectly the atmosphere of part 1, even if it's mostly because of the same pacing issues. In the end, I like it, without loving it. But it is nice to finally see a pure Science Fiction movie again, that takes us into a whole different fantastic world, without trying to come up with a (pseudo-) scientific explaination. I just love that Jules Verne approach to Science Fiction and Fantasy.

• Oskars Three word reviews

★★½ Added by Oskars Three word reviews

Mediocre shiny lights

• Brittany Fox

★★★ Rewatched by Brittany Fox 13 Jul, 2015

Not bad, nor good, but interesting.

• MDHInHouston

★★★★ Rewatched by MDHInHouston 11 Jul, 2015

Tron: Legacy is a visual stunning sequel to 80's computer generated hit TRON. If at sometime the story is predictable this is made up for by the computer generated world that is stunning to behold ...

• Tariq T.D

★★★★ Watched by Tariq T.D 04 Jul, 2015

Sometimes stunning visuals and an out of this world soundtrack IS enough.

• Bellez

★★★ Added by Bellez

The soundtrack, the visuals and an overacting Michael Sheen make up for all the flaws in the movie.

• crazeycrazeuk

★★★ Watched by crazeycrazeuk 02 Jul, 2015

Average watch, creative story but doesn't really keep you glued