• Joel Clark

★★★★★ Watched by Joel Clark 03 Jul, 2015 1

I am so ashamed of myself... I actually spent so much time putting off watching this because... well i thought i'd hate it. I wanted to chance it, but i honestly didn't think i'd like it. DON'T JUDGE ME! Modern comedy movies tend to be more miss than hit. The poster to this amazing movie is really bad n'all. I can try to justify it all day but nothing excuses the fact i should have seen this the DAY it…

• onemarathon

★★★ Watched by onemarathon 02 Jul, 2015

A decent little comedy that aims directly at the horror genre. This spoof of crazed maniac slasher flicks has a few good laughs, a few inward chuckles, and only one or two eye-roll moments. Overall, Tucker and Dale vs Evil is a pretty fun way to spend an hour and a half. I know I'd rather watch this again than that non-spoof, Cabin Fever, which bored me to tears.

Tucker and Dale are just two kind-hearted good ol' boys who…

• David Walters

★★★½ Rewatched by David Walters 01 Jul, 2015

If the titular characters (played lovably by Tyler Labine & Alan Tudyk) are on the screen, then I'm loving it.

Every time they're not, though, the movie comes to a screeching halt.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

This comedy-horror film takes on the slasher genre. It is naively craftly to the coincidental and funny deaths of college-students. I was overwhelmed by such convincingly intelligent idea. The characters of Tucker & Dale are too naive and adorable you don't want them to be killed.

• coolboy1266

★★★★★ Watched by coolboy1266 27 Jun, 2015

i found this movie to be a grate film to watch when you have friends

• Cait Cibulsky

★★★★ Watched by Cait Cibulsky 05 Oct, 2014

Very good! I think I can safely say it's the best class satire horror film I've ever seen.

• FilmApe

★★★ Rewatched by FilmApe 26 Jun, 2015 2

Tucker and Dale are good in the film, but everything else isn't. I am not entirely sure why I felt compelled to buy this today.

• Carlos Lopez

Watched by Carlos Lopez 21 Jun, 2015

This is a film for horror movie fans,and I personally think you will enjoy it for the gags it throws at you.Some of the actions of the characters were not entirely logical. The " ultimate twist" isn't so surprising.But this is more of the funnier movies I have seen in a long time.Love the whole horror cliche flipped on its head aspect.I totally recommend it,if you are looking to spend a chill day at home and wants some laughs and have a fun time.

• Leo Brady

★★★ Watched by Leo Brady 20 Jun, 2015

It is quite brilliant and funny in the beginning, but "Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil does not have the energy to be as good as "Cabin in the Woods". The first hour is really good though.

• Thomas Seraydarian

★★★½ Added by Thomas Seraydarian

Though horror parody rarely, if ever, lands, TUCKER AND DALE VS. EVIL is the rare post-modern genre send-up that soars on talented and genuinely funny writing. Truthfully more of a buddy comedy than anything, only the most squeamish amateurs to gore films will find anything contained within unsettling; that being said, the entire proceedings are entertaining, succinct, and just downright fun. Tucker and Dale are two (vaguely homoerotic) hillbillies out for a fly-fishing vacation on Tucker's renovated ranch. A group…

• Joshua Fraser

★★★★ Watched by Joshua Fraser 18 Jun, 2015

A fun and unique horror comedy, which plays on the genre tropes by making the redneck hillbillies the good guys instead of the deranged killers.

• Ashe Collins

★★★★★ Watched by Ashe Collins 15 Jun, 2015

via Netflix

Expecting to relax at their "vacation" cabin, two backwoods boys see their trip turn into a nightmare when they're accused of being psychotic killers. This film is fantastic. It hits all the cabin in teh woods horror tropes and completely turns them on their head. Tudyk and Labine are amazing as the two leads and I love watching them play off each other in every scene their in. The dialogue is great and they don't skimp out on the 'kills' either as it moves along. Pretty much a perfect horror comedy in every way.