• Cory Swartz

★★★½ Added by Cory Swartz

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• damug

★★★★★ Watched by damug 29 Sep, 2012

A slasher tale from the point of view of the slashers.

• Chris Cooper

★★★ Watched by Chris Cooper 23 Jan, 2015

A nice switcheroo of the usual roles.

• dominoparker

★½ Watched by dominoparker 19 Jan, 2015

Watching this, I was unfortunately reminded of how shallow filmic language can be. There seems to be an unspoken value given to the outward appearances of Katrina Bowden's character that immediately elevates her in the mind of both Tucker and Dale. Before they know anything about her, they see her stripping down to swim and we immediately know that she is a dream girl. The film and the characters treat her as such, even before she opens her mouth to…

• Justtemponi

★★★★½ Watched by Justtemponi 21 Jan, 2015

La originalidad de ésta película de terror creo que es insuperable.

Hasta ahora mi película de Comedy/Horror favorita, trata sobre 2 mejores amigos que compran una casa en el bosque para irse de vacaciones. En el camino encontrarán a unos universitarios (Cliché cast) que también se dirigen a su locación. ¿Suena bastante básico hasta ahora? Tendrán que verla para que los sorprenda.

La película está muy bien hecha y sus diálogos son Comiquísimos, ademas de inteligentes. Los personajes son increíbles y comparándola con The Cabin In the Woods, están bastante parejas.

• Jason MD-P

★★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

Fantastic! Funny, clever, original...Craig knows his horror tropes and skillfully and humorously turns them on their heads here. He doesn't sacrifice internal logic for the jokes, either, a la Scary Movie. Right up there with Cabin Fever as one of the best horror films I've ever seen.

• Daniel Broadbent

★★★½ Added by Daniel Broadbent

interesting twist on the cabin in the woods horror genre, enjoyable on many levels

• Steen

★★★½ Watched by Steen 16 Jan, 2015

I can't believe that I've just rated this significantly higher than Jules & Jim!

• Julian Towers

★★★½ Added by Julian Towers

This is easily the most good natured film ever made in which somebody jumps into a woodchipper.

• Wheeltron

★★★½ Watched by Wheeltron 23 Dec, 2014

Very funny movie. Would watch these characters again in another.... adventure?

• Hemi

★★★½ Watched by Hemi 11 Jan, 2015

This is a good hilarious romp of misunderstandings.

Solid comedy.

• Stelles

★★★★½ Watched by Stelles 26 Dec, 2014

Never thought that this movie makes me happy. Funny as hell