• Steve Tothill

★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Tothill 31 Oct, 2014

Stupid college kids!

• Franni

★★ Watched by Franni 31 Oct, 2014

The two hillbillies were cast nicely, they really were sympathetic and funny, but I guess the whole thing just fell apart in the second half. I did laugh out loud a couple of times in the beginning and middle of the film.

• Curtis

★★★★ Watched by Curtis 31 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• slyman

★★★★½ Watched by slyman 29 Oct, 2014

Hoop-Tober #28 of 37

"Oh hidy ho officer, we've had a doozy of a day. There we were minding our own business, just doing chores around the house, when kids started killing themselves all over my property."

Hilarious anti-horror.

Two word review: Twisted Deaths

• Hunter

★★★ Watched by Hunter 26 Oct, 2014

This was a yarn that was at times threadbare. I occasionally found myself wondering how they would move the plot along and recognizing devices, rather than being engrossed by the movie. However, while the bones may have poked through at times, the meat was mostly succulent. The farce of misunderstanding was good and often well executed, the romance and bromance functioned well as subplots, and most of all there was a cohesive earnestness to the movie. The shtick wasn't always…

• ShamusAndreas

★★★ Watched by ShamusAndreas 18 Oct, 2014

If the greatness of this movie were plotted on a graph it would look like this \

• jonny_

★★★ Rewatched by jonny_ 25 Oct, 2014

The first act is terrific, but the film kind of loses its momentum for me as it approaches the half way mark.

• Alex Watson

★★★★ Watched by Alex Watson 26 Oct, 2014

Goddammit, I was so happy with Tucker and Dale vs. Evil until the last few seconds, literally. Like that was such a fucking unnecessary thing that happened.

• Keith LaFountaine

★★★★ Watched by Keith LaFountaine 25 Oct, 2014

Tucker and Dale vs Evil is a perfect example of a great horror-comedy film. The writing is great, delivering some hilarious meta jokes. Labine and Tudyk have amazing chemistry, and the entire cast and crew seemed to have a blast making the film.

• misha winchester

★★★★ Added by misha winchester

amazing. amazing. amAzing

• Mareks Smilga

★★★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 11 Dec, 2010

Nieciņš no Kanādas, kurš pārsteidza ar sakarīgu šausmu filmu parodijas piegājienu.

• Patrick Walsh

★★★ Watched by Patrick Walsh 23 Oct, 2014

This was a great concept for a film but in the end, it didn't live up to the expectations that the beginning set up for me. Lots of half-hearted laughs on my part (I can't help but compare it to the constant laughing out loud during Cabin in the Woods).