• Rob Samuelson

★★★★ Watched by Rob Samuelson 26 Nov, 2014

Ostensibly an inversion of the cabin in the woods genre, this is one of the best farces in years, and one of the better ones I've seen, period. Misunderstandings build atop each other to manic levels, and some hilariously gory deaths ensue.

• Bizon

★★★½ Watched by Bizon 22 Nov, 2014

Would fit well as the middle of a triple feature that starts with Evil Dead 2 and ends with Cabin in the Woods.

• Sarah

★★★½ Watched by Sarah 20 Nov, 2014

Dale may be one of the most endearing characters of all time.

• Luke Poulton

★★★★ Rewatched by Luke Poulton 20 Nov, 2014

I don't think I'll ever get bored of this, it still makes me laugh every single time and is always a whole lot of fun!

• alternatejavi

★★★½ Watched by alternatejavi 23 Nov, 2014

Mezcla perfecta de teen-movie y el slasher más cómico. Una vuelta de tuerca a los clichés del género que resulta genuinamente divertida y entretenida.

• McMac Henry

★★★★★ Added by McMac Henry

you will always be my most shameful favorite. good bye tucker. good bye dale.

• Andy Summers

★★★½ Watched by Andy Summers 22 Nov, 2014 1

Tucker and Dale vs Evil is one of those films that seems to appear on a lot of lists as another of those unseen gems. Solid reviews and another spoof horror film rightly considered a minor cult classic, this again comes across as an entertaining and cleverly constructed romp that takes its off-kilter premise and runs with it.
    Tucker and Dale are two hillbillies played by Tyler Labine and Alan Tudyk who are as dumb and unassuming as can be.…

• LiteYear

★★★ Watched by LiteYear 21 Nov, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Grimbo

★★★ Rewatched by Grimbo 21 Nov, 2014 2

I hated this first time round but I had a feeling it was me and not the movie and as everyone else seems to love it, I gave it another try.

Yip, it was me, I musta been in a bad mood the first time I saw it. Stupid stubborn bad mooded idiot me.

• Clay Bones

★★★★ Watched by Clay Bones 20 Nov, 2014

Well that was an unexpected little gem.

A classic never judge a book by it's cover movie, which could also be said for these two hillbillies Tucker and Dale played by Tyler Labine & Alan Tudyk.

A slapstick like comedy where nothing is quite what it seems "There we were minding our own business.....when kids started killing themselves all over my property"

Pleasently surprising comedy.

• jacuip95

★★½ Rewatched by jacuip95 25 Oct, 2014

Very entertaining. A good comedy for Halloween

• Pablo Massa

★★ Watched by Pablo Massa 14 Nov, 2014

No hay caso, las comedias rara vez me gustan y SIEMPRE van a estar secundadas por otros géneros.

Aguante el stand-up comedy.

El redneck no principal la gasta mal.