• joraroor

★★★★ Watched by joraroor 30 Sep, 2014

Comedia del año, original y sangrienta. Me reí como nunca.

• fatpie42

★★★★½ Watched by fatpie42 28 Nov, 2011

While "horror" might be the wrong term for this film, there's no lack of gore. The premise of "scary hillbillies" inevitably involves one of the "college kids" telling a scary story in the woods with accompanying flashback images. Also, the deaths of various college kids are often quite bloody.

What is most interesting about the premise of turning around the good guys and the bad guys is that in this sort of film there is always someone who becomes the…

• Matt G

★★★ Watched by Matt G 16 Dec, 2014

The most popular film of 2010 that I had not seen.

Not only had I not seen, but hadn't even heard of it. Pretty good. Alan Tudyk and Tyler Labine are a good team -

• KMOKLER

★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

The trailers were shit, this is why you shouldnt judge a film by its trailer, Tucker and Dale vs evil can be over the top but in a very fun way, i loved it.

• Elvira

★★★ Added by Elvira

A comedy/horror film that turns the much used collegiate kids and rednecks encounter completely on it's head. Whilst not always a rip-roaring success this film definitely has it's good moments of slapstick humour (alongside some cracking one-liners in the dialogue too) with a few inventive moments all of it's own as well as the almost ubiquitous references/parodies from other movies and the acting is gloriously over the top as befits a film of this ilk. The pace of both action…

• Brett Leach

★★★★ Watched by Brett Leach 30 Nov, 2014

Glad I finally saw this. A nice entry in the horror/gore/comedy genre. And a nice reversal of expectations. And the two leads are perfectly cast.

• Alex Miller

★★★ Watched by Alex Miller 29 Nov, 2014

This was one of those movies that has been giving me "the eye" on Netflix for over a year. I swear, anytime I was browsing through, I'd see this and get so close to watching it (and never would). I finally did, and I wasn't disappointed. Funny stuff.

• H Tran

★★★ Watched by H Tran 30 Nov, 2014

It's true! you're half hillbilly

Smart and cute, Tucker and Dale embraces and revels in cliches and silliness; somewhere, it hits a sweet spot of originality. On the weekly Askreddit thread about the best movies on Netflix , this film is often the top answers. While slapstick comedy is not my turf, Tucker and Dale is fresh and entertaining enough that I can see the appeal.

• RaisinBoy

★★★★ Watched by RaisinBoy 29 Nov, 2014

Not much to say about Tucker and Dale vs Evil other than you'll have just as much fun watching it as the filmmakers did making it.

• Rob Samuelson

★★★★ Watched by Rob Samuelson 26 Nov, 2014

Ostensibly an inversion of the cabin in the woods genre, this is one of the best farces in years, and one of the better ones I've seen, period. Misunderstandings build atop each other to manic levels, and some hilariously gory deaths ensue.

• Bizon

★★★½ Watched by Bizon 22 Nov, 2014

Would fit well as the middle of a triple feature that starts with Evil Dead 2 and ends with Cabin in the Woods.

• Sarah

★★★½ Watched by Sarah 20 Nov, 2014

Dale may be one of the most endearing characters of all time.