• Jason

★★½ Watched by Jason 05 Apr, 2016

A rather dull teenage drama with pretty annoying characters. It has some nice cinematography though.

• Rebecca

★★½ Watched by Rebecca 24 Jan, 2016

Actually the worst. The only reason I gave it 2.5 stars was because I didn't actually turn the movie off and watched it to the end. VERY UNDERWHELMING.

• Nemo Munch

★★½ Watched by Nemo Munch 14 Dec, 2015

Die einzig positive Erscheinung hier war Billy Magnussen als Claude. Erinnert mich auch leicht an Ilja Dragunov von wXw. ^^ Bin auf weitere Filme gespannt. Psychos scheinen ihm zu liegen.

• Alex

★★★½ Watched by Alex 03 Dec, 2015

I don't know why I enjoyed this so much but I really did!

• Jody Dirty Guy

★★★ Added by Jody Dirty Guy

wow!!! did we all see the same movie.. I really enjoyed it thought Emma did a great job...

• Michael Kitto

★★½ Watched by Michael Kitto 15 Sep, 2015

Netflix recommended this movie based on Brick...nothing like it. Not a bad movie but not great

• dellamore

½ Watched by dellamore 20 Jul, 2015

What makes a man to fall so low that he makes a shitty adaptation of an quite shitty book? I thought about this more than I actually watched the movie. Trust me, don't even waste your time and if you do, at least don't watch more than twelve minutes of it.

• Guido Arteaga

★★★½ Added by Guido Arteaga

Although this movie conveys a strong message about the consequences of addiction to, as well as the casual use of drugs, the story lacks originality and its climatic ending is almost predictable at the onset of the final act. I give credit to the cast for a job well done though.

• Marna Larsen

½ Added by Marna Larsen

A 'shock' moment at the end that Kids managed so well without any over the top theatrics and which this movie failed at miserably.

• nicktday

½ Watched by nicktday 01 Apr, 2015

It lost me almost instantly and I never regained the slightest iota of interest thereafter.

Really didn't like this. Being a Joel Schumacher film I couldn't help but think every time Kiefer Sutherland's voiceover started he was about to sniper someone's ass. Sadly he did not.

• beforesunrise95

★½ Watched by beforesunrise95 17 Mar, 2015

a pretty bad adaptation..... why was 50 cent there

• Thomas Williams

★½ Added by Thomas Williams

Twelve is yet another story about over-privileged Upper East Side school kids who are senseless, careless, shallow, materialistic and dumb. What sets these kiddos apart from their counterparts on the "decent" WB television series Gossip Girl (I admit it is a guilty pleasure ... but, hello, Blake Lively and Leighton Meester!) is that most of these kids LOVE doing drugs ALL the time. When they do drugs, they are actually just thinking of the next time they'll do drugs etc.…