• Rhea Paclibar

★★★★ Watched by Rhea Paclibar 04 Jun, 2013

I love you Chace Crawford!<3

• Heather Silvey

★★★★ Added by Heather Silvey

I was hesitant to watch this movie because of the one-star rating Dish network gave it. Dish network has a habit of one-starring movies that I enjoy, so I thought "To hell with it". I haven't read the book, so I can't judge this movie based on that.

But I was delightfully surprised at how much I liked this movie & the acting wasn't bad either.

• Wulf | Medienjournal

★★★½ Watched by Wulf | Medienjournal 05 Jun, 2011

Twelve ist ein solides Drama mit einigen stilistisch interessanten Finessen. Leider schafft er es nicht, all seinen Charakteren gerecht zu werden und verheddert sich in dem Wust an Gestalten, dies nicht zuletzt der Buchvorlage geschuldet. Doch in einem Film hätte man sich letztendlich mehr Stringenz gewünscht.

Mehr gibt es unter:
    medienjournal-blog.de/2011/06/twelve-film/

• JPC

★★★ Watched by JPC 21 Mar, 2014

Schumacher no sé cómo lo has hecho, pero entretenido me has tenido y hasta que no ha acabado la peli ni me he dado cuenta de lo intrascendente y olvidable que es.

• Chris Haydon

★★★ Watched by Chris Haydon 01 Jun, 2013

Much like M. Night Shyamalan, one day Joel Schumacher woke up and suddenly forgot how to make a decent film.

Twelve isn't very good - it offers bumbling dialogue, limply penned characters and is riddled with clichés - but for a recent Schumacher picture, its actually rather enjoyable.

Emma Roberts is a greatly likeable actress and does well with her limited role, plus the film is directed strongly for an independent film clearly made on a rush-shoot.

It's forgettable but worth a watch.

• scott gibbons

★★★ Watched by scott gibbons 05 Apr, 2013

Joel Schumacher directed film and very low key, even for him, its okay, interweeving stories all connected by one drug dealer who has potential away from it all and the people he hooks up getting in on the story, some good people popping up, it runs passable

• eedgars

★★★ Added by eedgars

Viņs nedzer, nepīpē, neapreibinās nekādā citā veidā. Viņš ir gana glīts lai patiktu meitenēm, viņam ir sakari kuru dēļ viņam ir zināms stāvoklis sabiedrībā... Viņs princiipā ir tāda veida čalis, par kuru būtu sajūsmā ikvienas meitenes vecāki, ja šis būtu meitas puisis. Tikai ir viena neliela problēma - viņš ir perfekts narkotiku dīleris. Viņš nevienu nemeklē un nevienam neuzbāžās, visi viņu atrod paši, jo būt kaut kādā kontaktā ar viņu skaitās savā ziņā prestiži un, ja viņs tevi pasveicinās,tad tavas…

• Alexander V

★★★ Watched by Alexander V 21 Oct, 2012

Drama about a group of rich teenage kids who try to fill the emptiness inside them with drugs and alcohol. It all ends badly...go figure...

This movie makes me want to bitch slap whining rich kids!

• tase

★★★ Watched by tase 10 Mar, 2012

not sure if I like it or not. definitely not bad.

• jdetrick

★★½ Watched by jdetrick 11 Jan, 2013

There's actually a decent story here and I think the movie is well acted. It's also rather low key and subtle for a Joel Schumacher film. I'd give it a higher rating, except for the bloody voice over! I almost always dislike voice overs (and almost always think they're unnecessary), but I'll usually give movies some time in the beginning to do some voice over work to set up characters or plot details. I'm not a fan, but I'm willing…

• Polo

★★ Watched by Polo 27 Feb, 2014

Le film commence plutôt pas mal en traitant une galerie de personnages de l'Upper East Side, leurs relations, ...

C'est juste qu'à partir d'un moment le film part dans toutes les directions sans trop savoir où il va (on ne parle quasi pas de la nouvelle drogue twelve - on dirait de l'héroine -, que devient hunter ?, ...)

Cela reste un film pour passer le temps avec quelques bons moments (le frère psychotique, des petites bichettes, ...) mais il y avait moyen de faire clairement mieux avec le postulat de base.

• Gregg

★★ Added by Gregg

somewhere I saw twelve described as "gossip girl on drugs", think that's quite adequate. well, if you asked me, I'd rather prefer the original gossip girl, sorry joel.