• Joe DiCanio

★★★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 07 Oct, 2011

Rating: A-

• joanne myers

★★★★ Watched by joanne myers 18 Oct, 2014

Kiefer Sutherland as narrator was fantastic (not quite Morgan Freeman but then no one compares). The whole film had a Sin City feel for me, but obviously without the stunning visuals, the way the stories intertwined and separated. The acting, from a group of seemingly unknown actors, was actually rather good. I went into this film expecting to turn it off after about half an hour, but there was something making me keep watching. I think it must have been…

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 28 Aug, 2014

Rating: B+

• Rhea Paclibar

★★★★ Watched by Rhea Paclibar 04 Jun, 2013

I love you Chace Crawford!<3

• Heather Silvey

★★★★ Added by Heather Silvey

I was hesitant to watch this movie because of the one-star rating Dish network gave it. Dish network has a habit of one-starring movies that I enjoy, so I thought "To hell with it". I haven't read the book, so I can't judge this movie based on that.

But I was delightfully surprised at how much I liked this movie & the acting wasn't bad either.

• TheCincyKid

★★★½ Added by TheCincyKid

Surprisingly involving and sufficient in surprise and imagination, I found myself baffled by all the lashing it got from nearly every critic under the sun. I suppose it's hard to get into a party film when it's serious and when it's about the spoiled young rich elite of Manhattan, and very hard to get into post-Guy Ritchie narration-driven ensemble films, but if you can give it a chance to go the first round of exposition, I assure you it'll suck you in.

• Wulf | Medienjournal

★★★½ Watched by Wulf | Medienjournal 05 Jun, 2011

Twelve ist ein solides Drama mit einigen stilistisch interessanten Finessen. Leider schafft er es nicht, all seinen Charakteren gerecht zu werden und verheddert sich in dem Wust an Gestalten, dies nicht zuletzt der Buchvorlage geschuldet. Doch in einem Film hätte man sich letztendlich mehr Stringenz gewünscht.

Mehr gibt es unter:
    medienjournal-blog.de/2011/06/twelve-film/

• JPC

★★★ Watched by JPC 21 Mar, 2014

Schumacher no sé cómo lo has hecho, pero entretenido me has tenido y hasta que no ha acabado la peli ni me he dado cuenta de lo intrascendente y olvidable que es.

• Chris Haydon

★★★ Watched by Chris Haydon 01 Jun, 2013

Much like M. Night Shyamalan, one day Joel Schumacher woke up and suddenly forgot how to make a decent film.

Twelve isn't very good - it offers bumbling dialogue, limply penned characters and is riddled with clichés - but for a recent Schumacher picture, its actually rather enjoyable.

Emma Roberts is a greatly likeable actress and does well with her limited role, plus the film is directed strongly for an independent film clearly made on a rush-shoot.

It's forgettable but worth a watch.

• scott gibbons

★★★ Watched by scott gibbons 05 Apr, 2013

Joel Schumacher directed film and very low key, even for him, its okay, interweeving stories all connected by one drug dealer who has potential away from it all and the people he hooks up getting in on the story, some good people popping up, it runs passable

• eedgars

★★★ Added by eedgars

Viņs nedzer, nepīpē, neapreibinās nekādā citā veidā. Viņš ir gana glīts lai patiktu meitenēm, viņam ir sakari kuru dēļ viņam ir zināms stāvoklis sabiedrībā... Viņs princiipā ir tāda veida čalis, par kuru būtu sajūsmā ikvienas meitenes vecāki, ja šis būtu meitas puisis. Tikai ir viena neliela problēma - viņš ir perfekts narkotiku dīleris. Viņš nevienu nemeklē un nevienam neuzbāžās, visi viņu atrod paši, jo būt kaut kādā kontaktā ar viņu skaitās savā ziņā prestiži un, ja viņs tevi pasveicinās,tad tavas…

• Alexander V

★★★ Watched by Alexander V 21 Oct, 2012

Drama about a group of rich teenage kids who try to fill the emptiness inside them with drugs and alcohol. It all ends badly...go figure...

This movie makes me want to bitch slap whining rich kids!