• Cactus Matt

★★ Added by Cactus Matt

Visually spectacular but otherwise entirely lacking action film that is as forgettable as it is pretty.

• Terése Flynn

Watched by Terése Flynn 21 Mar, 2015 9

Ultraviolet is Equilibrium but with super ugly special effects, vampires and Milla Jovovich as the one man... I mean, one woman army. How bad can it be? Well, really really bad. I was actually sure that my eyes were bleeding, but it was just tears that came from the realization of that those of my friends that have a home movie system, have the worst taste in movies. Because not even a 122inch screen could save Ultraviolet from being a…

• Almer

Watched by Almer 15 Mar, 2015

Oh Lord, where to start...

• Tibi5000

½ Watched by Tibi5000 08 Mar, 2015

10/0

See my full review at Filmmániás blog:

filmmanias.eblog.hu/kritika-ultraviola-2006-5520

• harrypalmer

★★½ Watched by harrypalmer 20 Feb, 2015

Strange and vapid with a few good if disjointed ideas.

• Mully Mullennix

½ Watched by Mully Mullennix 16 Feb, 2015

I couldn't even finish this. Matrix influence with bad effects. The constant techno beat driving me nuts. I really hated this. How many times can you throw something in the air fight then catch it or scoop it up and move on. I finally just turned it off. Don't waste your time.

• Richard Homer

½ Watched by Richard Homer 31 Jan, 2015

It's under 90 minutes, so it's got that going for it.

• Charlie Derry

Watched by Charlie Derry 26 Nov, 2014

Poorly introduced, the dystopian world of Ultraviolet is not one you will care about, understand fully, or want to watch a whole film about. It doesn't get any better, so just give up with it. I wish I had.

• zuhair vazir

★½ Watched by zuhair vazir 10 Dec, 2014

Who goes alone into battle with seven hundred men and comes out unscathed?

Nobody.

'Ultraviolet' is nobody.

I have to admit though, the costumes and Jovovich are vibrantly sexy. When is she not hot?

• ammonra

★★½ Added by ammonra

dimensional flattening was a nice scifi tech, really great as a storytelling device to allow ridiculous weapons fighting. did not succeed in doing for the car chase what Equilibrium did for the gun battle

• Amber

★★★ Added by Amber

Completely ridiculous

• Mirthbound

★★★★½ Rewatched by Mirthbound 30 Oct, 2014

Kurt Wimmer directs like how I used to play with action figures; a lot of symmetry, a lot of grandstanding.