• cassadee

★★½ Watched by cassadee 24 Feb, 2014

This was fun - heaps of stylised fighting, comic-faithful. I wondered why they cast that actor as the boy though, he seemed far too stolid against the rest of the comic book characters - I wanted him more fey.

• Lars Sieval

Watched by Lars Sieval 24 Jan, 2014

Even purple hair looks good on Milla. But that doesn't mean you should watch this one.

• Sanza

½ Watched by Sanza 04 Jan, 2014

What do you get when you take the hilarious stupidity of the Resident Evil movies and replace it with regular stupidity and even worse special effects?

You get Ultraviolet.

• ch1902

½ Rewatched by ch1902 12 Aug, 2013

Another cheap looking, poorly executed, terribly written Milla Jovovich film. Imagine my surprise to find this one wasn't even directed by Paul W. S. Anderson.

• Kirk Gospel

★★ Watched by Kirk Gospel 04 Aug, 2013

Ultraviolet is everything Equilibrium isn't.. In the bad way. Yes it runs on the power of Rule of Cool and i do enjoy a main character kicking mook ass within 5 seconds and Gun Kata is always awesome but bad acting and a cliche plot make it a downer.

• Michael Vazquez

★★★ Rewatched by Michael Vazquez 23 Jul, 2013

I've always liked Jovovich as an action star, she may not have the acting skills but she always has the looks of an action heroine: she's drop-dead gorgeous and knows how to kick butt. It's been a while since i've seen this movie and it does have a bad script, bad acting but yet very stylish, cool and unique with some nice kick-ass sequences. This movie is a guilty pleasure of mine.

• Tom Dixon

Watched by Tom Dixon 14 Jul, 2013

I got almost 25 minutes into this shit until I called it quits.

What the fuck did I just see.

• Edgar Cochran

★½ Added by Edgar Cochran

Kurt Wimmer is the most drastic example of a director's decay in quality from one movie to the next one.

Hands down for the worst sound mixing and sound editing ever put to celluloid history. Ed Wood did a far better job.

36/100

• Michelle Gonzalez

★★½ Added by Michelle Gonzalez

It's not good, it's not mind blowing and the plot is a mess, but it does have really good ideas in it and it has a few really cool scenes that almost make it worth while, but it's not. It's just... watchable, I mean, I watch it sometimes when it's on tv so... It can't really be that bad, it's somewhat entertaining.
    And do I even have to mention how hot Milla looks in it?

• Darth Huber

★½ Added by Darth Huber

Mila Jovovich looks amazing but the rest of the film is a mess.

• Chris Salazar

Rewatched by Chris Salazar 16 Mar, 2013

Where do I begin? I love Milla Jovovich, and I love it when people try to make movies with a comic book style/asthetic. The rest of the movie? horrible! The dialogue is so terrible that I'm not convinced that this movie is in english, This movie is pointless, the villain(s) are pretty lame. Milla Jovovich and William Fichtner are the two good things about this movie. That being said, It's a solid midnight movie.

• COLPARKER

★★★ Added by COLPARKER

Very campy but very interesting use of computer graphics, not to the level of Sin City but still interesting. Milla has clearly established a niche in films as the heroine type – still can’t act a lick. Some very cool scenes in this movie as well as concepts about weapons and computer use.