• Shaun Munro

Watched by Shaun Munro 11 Apr, 2016

I would like to thank /r/movies for "recommending" this to me.

Holy fucking shit. I put watching this film off for years, and I've finally seen it. So, what works?

THE GOOD:

- Some of the production design and costumes are genuinely good and fun.

- Milla Jovovich deals gracefully with the shitty material. She's totally kick-ass during the action.

- Jovovich's lovely navel deserves its own credit because it's one of the best things about the film.

- William…

• Mike Kowzun

Watched by Mike Kowzun 28 Mar, 2016

I saw this the way god intended: On TV at 4 in the morning, interrupted by an hour of commercials

• Aimee Wright

Added by Aimee Wright

What. The. Fuck.

Plus an entire star for being so shit the entire world needs to see it.

• Gabriel Guimarães

Watched by Gabriel Guimarães 06 Mar, 2016

Honestly this is one of the worst things i've ever seen but the concepts if more developed could've made a pretty good flick. But this is not that flick.

• Madelyn

Watched by Madelyn 09 Oct, 2013

WHAT EVEN HAPPENS IN THIS MOVIE I WAS SO CONFUSED THE WHOLE TIME

• jpblair

Added by jpblair

This movie was really bad. Like bad enough that I was able to tell even as an 8th grader.

• alphonse

Watched by alphonse 25 Jan, 2016 6

Sometimes there are films that you start watching on TV and you just can't stop. Ultraviolet is definitely one of those movies, the acting, the action, the writing, the direction, the special effects, the soundtrack and everything is just so bad and ridiculous that you just gotta sit back and laugh with it. I mean, I watched this one with my mom and not even her could stop laughing.

• cacho12

★★ Added by cacho12

Giving two stars seems pretty generous to be honest, the movie is pretty bad. When people say that it is toooooo bad, I have to watch it for myself, but it's true this time. The only good thing is Milla Jovovich's outfit.

• phreak2day

★★ Watched by phreak2day 29 Sep, 2015

I watched this movie with my wife and during the first outdoor fight scene she said: "This movie looks like a hair shampoo commercial!". I wasn't able to shake off that impression for the rest of the movie and was laughing constantly. XD

• Giorgio)))

½ Watched by Giorgio))) 01 Sep, 2015

I'll give to this film half a star only because there is no worse rating. The real rating would be something like: "-5/5 stars, please give me back my eyes, my faith in umanity, and all these minutes of my life I've literally thrown away".

• Oliver Moore

Watched by Oliver Moore 17 Aug, 2015

For some reason I've felt compelled to watch all of these shitty female driven action films that came out during the 2000s. Are they shitty because they are being driven by females? Of course not! "Aeon Flux" and "Underworld" suck due to poor story, characters, writing and an over reliance on style over any degree of substance. Ultraviolet suffers from all of those things, with the addition of a focus on style whilst, quite spectacularly, being completely devoid of it.…

• Stephan