• Fesapo

★½ Watched by Fesapo 05 Mar, 2006

35/100

• Ellis

Added by Ellis

god as far as the motorcycle driving on the side of the buildings part ...just couldn't get into it

• Stef

½ Added by Stef

So boring I only lasted fifteen minutes.

• Captainlucy

½ Added by Captainlucy

This was the first movie I watched that was possibly worse than Battlefield Earth.

I have no desire to watch either again to test that hypothesis.

• KasperL

½ Watched by KasperL 28 Jun, 2014

Ha! Hahaha! Really?! This was actually released in cinemas?!

• Headphones_D

★★ Watched by Headphones_D 07 Jun, 2014

much cgi
    very action
    wow

• Eugene McCrann

Added by Eugene McCrann

I know there are people out there that get psyched for a lazy, expedited remake of Equilibrium, this time with a chick in skin-tight leather. But I don't know, nor do I hang out with, such people.

• TajLV

★★★ Added by TajLV

This film was an experiment in some new ways of bringing graphic novels to the big screen. It didn’t really succeed, but there were some nice innovations in use of backdrops and color. Much of it was shot in China, where the modern architecture can be otherworldly. The director wanted to put a new twist on vampires, too, which didn’t quite work. Milla Jovovich has had better roles (Stone, .45), but she did own the title character. Not a total waste of time.

• Andrew Neill

Rewatched by Andrew Neill 12 Apr, 2014

I have seen this before, cause some of it rung bells but overall no real memory of it, kept waiting for Milla's pal with the hands for feet, turns out that is Aeon Flux, oh well.

• Juliano Thuran

Watched by Juliano Thuran 09 May, 2014

História groselha e efeitos alá filme ultra B. Acho q a única coisa boa nesse filme é a barriguinha delicia da Milla.

• cassadee

★★½ Watched by cassadee 24 Feb, 2014

This was fun - heaps of stylised fighting, comic-faithful. I wondered why they cast that actor as the boy though, he seemed far too stolid against the rest of the comic book characters - I wanted him more fey.

• Lars Sieval

Watched by Lars Sieval 24 Jan, 2014

Even purple hair looks good on Milla. But that doesn't mean you should watch this one.