• HsiangYu Hsieh

但確實音樂、電影世界都是經典
    尤其片尾

• HannibalChew

★★★★★ Watched by HannibalChew 23 Jan, 2016

I was in no way ready for how amazing this is.

• SkullBro

★★★★½ Added by SkullBro

This movie is hysteric, I love it.

• Frosina Tasevska

★★★★★ Rewatched by Frosina Tasevska 14 Jan, 2016

One of the best achievement in art. Pure cinema. Incredible story.

I was very touched by it, and couldn't stop crying hours after finishing it.

• Greg Harrington

★★★★ Watched by Greg Harrington 05 Jan, 2016

Oh, Glacial World! - Film #3

A young man clutches a baby monkey and weeps as bombs rain down around him. Meanwhile his brother, sitting on a pile of rubble, polishes his shoes with a stray cat.

This sort of absurdist humour is littered throughout Underground, Emir Kusturica's nearly three hour Palme d'Or winning feature. And it's this style of storytelling that makes Underground such an entertaining film. Juxtaposing two extreme emotional standpoints, Kusturica successfully offers a striking commentary on…

• David Gutierrez

★★★★ Added by David Gutierrez

Funny, stylish, surreal, with memorable characters, a great storytelling and a soundtrack that fits the movie really well, Underground is a bizarre and entretaining good film about war.

• Christian Doig

★★★★½ Watched by Christian Doig 01 Jan, 2016

Kusturica is like Fellini: his movies are surreal, comedic and pull no punches in conveying the harshest truths about reality. Of course, Fellini is the greater artist, but the Serbian director is in his own excess and theatrics perhaps an even smarter filmmaker. Which is not saying that he is any close to the Italian's genius... but I'm digressing.

Underground is arguably Emir Kusturica's magnum opus, yet I'm not as fond of it as I am of other entries in…

• Cheng-Chung Tsai

★★★★★ Watched by Cheng-Chung Tsai 27 Dec, 2015

荒謬、怪誕、寫實、深刻,然後,片子超長!一部應該要直接購買珍藏的魔幻寫實奇片!

• Hanibalus

Added by Hanibalus

Fantastic...

• lposrg

★★★★½ Watched by lposrg 09 Nov, 2015

I thought this movie had lots of funny parts and a good pace. Although it's almost three hours long, it's split into three parts so you can take breaks. Along with a lot to laugh at, there are occasional serious moments and images that'll stick with you. Their strength is only enhanced by their surroundings - a serious shot feels more serious when it's surrounded by humor.

• yousef mousa

★★★★★ Added by yousef mousa

Kusturica most choatic,however, poetic film. This man is so creative on so many levels, he is so manipulative with the characters, the soundtrack and the narrative. It's unnatural to create such madness in both dramatic and comical aspects. To play with the audience emotions so easily and make it so fragile by his genuine, choatic style. It's inappropriate to describe such film with such joy, tears and loss.Another Masterpiece by the mad Emir Kusturica.

"A war is no war until the brother kills his brother"

• Mónica Freitas

★★★★ Watched by Mónica Freitas 01 Dec, 2015

Kusturica goes cray cray in his movies...love it