• deasnutz879

★★ Watched by deasnutz879 19 Sep, 2012

Fuckin' Awful

• Canon Buckingham

★★½ Watched by Canon Buckingham 17 Oct, 2015 1

Good gracious this one is bad. Awakening? More like Underworld: Resident Evil am I right? Eh eh?

• Guides

Watched by Guides 17 Jan, 2012

Underworld: Awakening 3D

• Roebucan

★★½ Watched by Roebucan 01 Oct, 2015

The most average film ever made.

• GeneralCuster

★★ Rewatched by GeneralCuster 28 Sep, 2015

Basically, they are doing to this series what they've done to Resident Evil.

• MrJago

★★ Watched by MrJago 31 Aug, 2015 4

Resident Underworld

If I'd believe in conspiracy theories I'd be tempted to think there was a meeting where they went, there is this guy called Jago, here's a list of everything he loves about the Underworld series, you know what? Fuck this guy!

Underworld Evolution left off at a very interesting point in the story, how would the different covens react, who would emerge as new leaders, maybe someone cool with more awesome historic flashback opportunity.

But no, they went,…

• Cait Cibulsky

★★★★½ Watched by Cait Cibulsky 12 Sep, 2012

I love myself so much

(I hadn't seen any of the Underworld movies in their entirety and neither had my dad yet he inexplicably ordered this from Netflix anyway? and we watched it and it was amazing)

• Zodokai

★★½ Rewatched by Zodokai 20 Aug, 2015

"Consider us even."

The initial concept is interesting. Finely a fresh spin on the franchise. I was beginning to wonder how vampires and lycans lived so violently for centuries with humans being so oblivious to their existence. The film starts out with an interesting take on that idea, but then an unnecessary time jump essentially destroys the idea and results in a fairly average Underworld film. At least it's not any more medieval mediocrity. And at least Kate Beckinsale is back.

• WolfBoy

★★★ Watched by WolfBoy 10 Aug, 2015

Its a decent action film, but with Speedman missing from the film there seems to be a large chunk of story missing that keeps the movie feeling a little episodic and short. At 88 minutes, this could have been fleshed out with an extra 20 minutes or so to give the story a bit of weight.
    Still, Beckinsale is as pouty and slick as ever and the inclusion of a surprise daughter is a nice touch, though lacking any emotional depth whatsoever.

• Bryan Espitia

★★½ Watched by Bryan Espitia 06 Aug, 2015 2

The fact that there's four (soon to be five) of these movies is pretty impressive. Not that they're not enjoyable, but we're clearly running on fumes at this point.

Never underestimate the power of black leather I guess.

• Cory De Silva

★★★ Added by Cory De Silva

Just no . . .

• StuartMeiny

½ Watched by StuartMeiny 29 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

English and Portuguese review / Review em Inglês e Português

They basically turned Underworld into Resident Evil. Awful. They NEVER should bring the history to the modern world. All these buildings, labs, police, cars, etc. It killed the gothic/vampire climate of the movie, which is one of the best things of them.

Also, I really don't like the actor who plays the Detective Sebastian. Theo James, the guy who plays David, is a bad actor, too.

Every character and aspect…