• Charlie Derry

★★ Watched by Charlie Derry 01 Sep, 2014

You've got to love Kate Beckinsale running around in tight PVC and killing everyone in sight, but to be fair, Underworld: Awakening is a little boring. There's some decent action and gore, but it's pretty disappointing overall.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 29 May, 2013

I am not precisely a fan of the Underworld series but I have no problem in facing the fact that no matter how generally silly and average these movies are, I have pretty much enjoyed the first three installments, especially the first one which I thought was pretty cool. But this fourth movie has nothing new or interesting to show or tell not even concerning the action sequences and, in the end, it wasn't much more than just a messy…

• Declan Hayes

★★★½ Added by Declan Hayes

After discovering that Lycans and Vampires do exist, the authorities decide that in the interest of public safety they must eliminate both species. They are hunted with silver and UV weapons and pushed to the edge of extinction, this is called The Purge.

Our Heroine has been captured and held in a cryo sleep for 12 years, she is designated Subject 1, but we are also made aware of a Subject 2. After an explosion at the facility she is…

• KMOKLER

Added by KMOKLER

Honestly I enjoyed the first and the second one but with the acting going down hill and the effects looking like Xbox graphics I think its about time we end this franchise.

• MatthewLB

Watched by MatthewLB 15 Aug, 2014

The vampire Selene has escaped imprisonment only to face a world where both vampires and lycans face extinction at the hands of man, who has discovered their secret existence. Did you know that underworld was going to be called underworld a new dawn. This movie is just terrible awful writing, weak story and this is not the best but the worst

• Gnske

Added by Gnske

The previews were longer than the film itself, which is a good thing because the film itself was bad and dis-interesting.

• nefariouscarrot

★★½ Added by nefariouscarrot

More Beckinsale! More brooding! More broods!

• SleepyDino

★★★½ Watched by SleepyDino 25 Mar, 2013

「決戰異世界-未來復甦」
    6.8
    很久沒看到這麼短的片子了...

• cronic

★★★ Watched by cronic 13 Apr, 2014

6,5/10
    Watched it in 3D and it was solid. The visuals are good, missed the flair of the previous ones but its more brutal than the other Underworld movies

• J. Crawford

★★★★ Watched by J. Crawford 11 Jul, 2014

Don't be so hoity-toity about the movie. It's about vampires, werewolves, and whole bunch of other phantasmagoric elements that make no sense. Selena is a gun-toting, bomb-blasting, asskicking honey if there ever was one. The directors, Marlind & Stein, do some nice work.

• Kip Bowman Jr.

★★★½ Rewatched by Kip Bowman Jr. 28 Jun, 2014

Kate Beckinsale returns for the 4th film in the popular Underworld franchise. After the 3rd was prequel and didn't involve Selena (Kate)

After being held in a coma-like state for fifteen years, vampire Selene learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter named Nissa, and when she finds her, they must stop BioCom from creating super Lycans that will kill them all.

This is a total non stop action film. And way, way more violent than any of the…

• Mikael Stånggren

★★★ Added by Mikael Stånggren 5

Selene is back and this time she's a mommy (or I think the proper term is vampire MILF). Now, while there wasn't really a need for this addition to the franchise, it does supply a sufficient amount of action and is reasonably entertaining overall.

Rapid in pace and competently directed, it threw boredom out the door and refused to let it back in. It's also astonishing how well Kate Beckinsale has kept her gorgeously sexy figure, looking as smoking hot…