• moviedave

★★★½ Rewatched by moviedave 09 Nov, 2014

Selene the vampire/werewolf hunter is back in 3D. more lovely tight black leather. this time Selene has had a child with her hybrid lover, Corvin.

A group of nefarious scientists have captured them and want to experiment on them. Selene escapes and is having none of it, as she tries to find her daughter and Corvin and reunite them all.

more gun-totting, and lots of matrix slow-mo action.

probably he weakest of the series, but still worth a watch if…

• Benjamin Devasir

Watched by Benjamin Devasir 31 Oct, 2014

Yikes. After going two-for-two in fun sequels, this franchise took a dark, remorseful turn to go back to the shit that started it. Embarrassing, almost-SyFy levels of CGI. Horrible editing. Utterly incomprehensible pacing. And bringing in some new faces that are absolutely dead weight to this, sans Charles Dance.

Eh, maybe the fifth one will bring it back up (unlikely, though, with the blank acting of Theo James). Actually, how is this my second Theo James movie today?

• lugee

★★★ Watched by lugee 19 Oct, 2014

Solid action, the rest: well…

• JaySalahi

★★½ Watched by JaySalahi 16 Oct, 2014

C+ (78.5)

• Ryan Gelley

★★ Watched by Ryan Gelley 14 Oct, 2014

Exactly as stupid as I hoped it would be.
    Kate Beckinsale and various respected elderly British actors with their mouths stuffed full of vampire teeth shooting at CG werewolves.

• Asher

★★★½ Added by Asher

Campy. Thrilling. Graphic. Epic. Sensually-fueled-action-extravaganzic.

Underworld: Awakening is a delightfully-deliciously-brilliantly-entertaining-romp!

A must for anyone who can enjoy a great carefree popcorn fodder flick!

• Charlie Derry

★★ Watched by Charlie Derry 01 Sep, 2014

You've got to love Kate Beckinsale running around in tight PVC and killing everyone in sight, but to be fair, Underworld: Awakening is a little boring. There's some decent action and gore, but it's pretty disappointing overall.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 29 May, 2013

I am not precisely a fan of the Underworld series but I have no problem in facing the fact that no matter how generally silly and average these movies are, I have pretty much enjoyed the first three installments, especially the first one which I thought was pretty cool. But this fourth movie has nothing new or interesting to show or tell not even concerning the action sequences and, in the end, it wasn't much more than just a messy…

• Declan Hayes

★★★½ Added by Declan Hayes

After discovering that Lycans and Vampires do exist, the authorities decide that in the interest of public safety they must eliminate both species. They are hunted with silver and UV weapons and pushed to the edge of extinction, this is called The Purge.

Our Heroine has been captured and held in a cryo sleep for 12 years, she is designated Subject 1, but we are also made aware of a Subject 2. After an explosion at the facility she is…

• KMOKLER

★½ Added by KMOKLER

Honestly I enjoyed the first and the second one but with the acting going down hill and the effects looking like Xbox graphics I think its about time we end this franchise.

• The Brady Critic

Watched by The Brady Critic 15 Aug, 2014

The vampire Selene has escaped imprisonment only to face a world where both vampires and lycans face extinction at the hands of man, who has discovered their secret existence. Did you know that underworld was going to be called underworld a new dawn. This movie is just terrible awful writing, weak story and this is not the best but the worst

• Gnske

Added by Gnske

The previews were longer than the film itself, which is a good thing because the film itself was bad and dis-interesting.