• J. Crawford

★★★★ Watched by J. Crawford 11 Jul, 2014

Don't be so hoity-toity about the movie. It's about vampires, werewolves, and whole bunch of other phantasmagoric elements that make no sense. Selena is a gun-toting, bomb-blasting, asskicking honey if there ever was one. The directors, Marlind & Stein, do some nice work.

• Kip Bowman Jr.

★★★½ Rewatched by Kip Bowman Jr. 28 Jun, 2014

Kate Beckinsale returns for the 4th film in the popular Underworld franchise. After the 3rd was prequel and didn't involve Selena (Kate)

After being held in a coma-like state for fifteen years, vampire Selene learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter named Nissa, and when she finds her, they must stop BioCom from creating super Lycans that will kill them all.

This is a total non stop action film. And way, way more violent than any of the…

• Mikael Stånggren

★★★ Added by Mikael Stånggren 5

Selene is back and this time she's a mommy (or I think the proper term is vampire MILF). Now, while there wasn't really a need for this addition to the franchise, it does supply a sufficient amount of action and is reasonably entertaining overall.

Rapid in pace and competently directed, it threw boredom out the door and refused to let it back in. It's also astonishing how well Kate Beckinsale has kept her gorgeously sexy figure, looking as smoking hot…

• skyfacility

Added by skyfacility

This movie was a black hole of nothingness. I really don't know what happened in the 1 hour and 28 minutes I gave to this movie. Maybe it spawned a demon child in me...

• TreeFoxx

Watched by TreeFoxx 12 Jun, 2014

I practically fell asleep. Why does this movie even exist?

• Brent Morrow

★★★½ Rewatched by Brent Morrow 25 May, 2014

Fuck it. This is great action. Longer takes, slow motion clarity, logically sutured. The CGI isn't up to the task, but the Swedes get around their limitations with aplomb (elsewhere: Speedman's unavailability, the inherited monochrome blue palette). Maybe we have to thank 3D.

• Dirk Massey

★★½ Watched by Dirk Massey 20 May, 2014

Yet another of those ' not as bad as everyone says' films

Yes it's not as good as the first 2, maybe not as good as the third but it's fair!

Kate rocks in tight leather and the film can only benefit from performances by the likes of Charles Dance and Stephen Rea

• Todd Sullivan

★★ Watched by Todd Sullivan 15 May, 2014

A fairly terrible vampires vs. werewolves flick that features Kate Beckinsale dressed in skin-tight leather outfits, which, yes, is pretty much the only reason I watched this film. One star for the film, five stars for Kate.

• divergent

★★½ Rewatched by divergent 09 May, 2014

Crappy action-horror without a plot at its finest.

• Jay

★★★½ Watched by Jay 07 May, 2014

This was an alright movie though the special effects were a little ropey in places

• Russell Dean

★★½ Watched by Russell Dean 05 May, 2014

Much more entertaining than It's predecessor, less blue filter, no Scott Speedman and most importantly, much less exposition.

Don't get me wrong, it's rubbish, but it's incredibly fast moving, with some nice action sequences.

Not a bad little B movie, probably the one I'm most likely to revisit.

• Daniel Charchuk