• ChasingTheDawn

★★★ Added by ChasingTheDawn

Oh man it's funny seeing the cash grab sequel after a movie that did kinda decently. Now if you really like the underworld series you will like this film for where it took the plot and I would give it a 3 then. If you're not overly fond of them it's a 1.

• n7

★★★½ Rewatched by n7 04 Dec, 2014

As a vampire movie/TV aficionado, i am generally pretty happy to overlook most flaws, buckle up and enjoy the ride (which is the only way to watch the Underworld series).
    I've liked Kate Beckinsale in the Underworld series since the first one, and this is another addition in which i can happily enjoy.

• 11WordReview

★★½ Watched by 11WordReview 29 Nov, 2014

Underworld: Awakening (2012)

Some decent horror and gore, but it's more boring than tense.

5/10

goo.gl/vO9uva

Review by:
    Charlie Derry
    @charliederry
    www.charliederry.com

• alf025237

★★★½ Added by alf025237

ótima história e sequencia, cujo final deixa em aberto para um quinto filme.

• moviedave

★★★½ Rewatched by moviedave 09 Nov, 2014

Selene the vampire/werewolf hunter is back in 3D. more lovely tight black leather. this time Selene has had a child with her hybrid lover, Corvin.

A group of nefarious scientists have captured them and want to experiment on them. Selene escapes and is having none of it, as she tries to find her daughter and Corvin and reunite them all.

more gun-totting, and lots of matrix slow-mo action.

probably he weakest of the series, but still worth a watch if…

• Benjamin Devasir

Watched by Benjamin Devasir 31 Oct, 2014

Yikes. After going two-for-two in fun sequels, this franchise took a dark, remorseful turn to go back to the shit that started it. Embarrassing, almost-SyFy levels of CGI. Horrible editing. Utterly incomprehensible pacing. And bringing in some new faces that are absolutely dead weight to this, sans Charles Dance.

Eh, maybe the fifth one will bring it back up (unlikely, though, with the blank acting of Theo James). Actually, how is this my second Theo James movie today?

• lugee

★★★ Watched by lugee 19 Oct, 2014

Solid action, the rest: well…

• JaySalahi

★★½ Watched by JaySalahi 16 Oct, 2014

C+ (78.5)

• Ryan Gelley

★★ Watched by Ryan Gelley 14 Oct, 2014

Exactly as stupid as I hoped it would be.
    Kate Beckinsale and various respected elderly British actors with their mouths stuffed full of vampire teeth shooting at CG werewolves.

• Asher

★★★½ Added by Asher

Campy. Thrilling. Graphic. Epic. Sensually-fueled-action-extravaganzic.

Underworld: Awakening is a delightfully-deliciously-brilliantly-entertaining-romp!

A must for anyone who can enjoy a great carefree popcorn fodder flick!

• Charlie Derry

★★ Watched by Charlie Derry 01 Sep, 2014

You've got to love Kate Beckinsale running around in tight PVC and killing everyone in sight, but to be fair, Underworld: Awakening is a little boring. There's some decent action and gore, but it's pretty disappointing overall.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 29 May, 2013

I am not precisely a fan of the Underworld series but I have no problem in facing the fact that no matter how generally silly and average these movies are, I have pretty much enjoyed the first three installments, especially the first one which I thought was pretty cool. But this fourth movie has nothing new or interesting to show or tell not even concerning the action sequences and, in the end, it wasn't much more than just a messy…