• Cait Cibulsky

★★★★½ Watched by Cait Cibulsky 12 Sep, 2012

I love myself so much

(I hadn't seen any of the Underworld movies in their entirety and neither had my dad yet he inexplicably ordered this from Netflix anyway? and we watched it and it was amazing)

• Zodokai

★★½ Rewatched by Zodokai 20 Aug, 2015

"Consider us even."

The initial concept is interesting. Finely a fresh spin on the franchise. I was beginning to wonder how vampires and lycans lived so violently for centuries with humans being so oblivious to their existence. The film starts out with an interesting take on that idea, but then an unnecessary time jump essentially destroys the idea and results in a fairly average Underworld film. At least it's not any more medieval mediocrity. And at least Kate Beckinsale is back.

• WolfBoy

★★★ Watched by WolfBoy 10 Aug, 2015

Its a decent action film, but with Speedman missing from the film there seems to be a large chunk of story missing that keeps the movie feeling a little episodic and short. At 88 minutes, this could have been fleshed out with an extra 20 minutes or so to give the story a bit of weight.
    Still, Beckinsale is as pouty and slick as ever and the inclusion of a surprise daughter is a nice touch, though lacking any emotional depth whatsoever.

• Bryan Espitia

★★½ Watched by Bryan Espitia 06 Aug, 2015 2

The fact that there's four (soon to be five) of these movies is pretty impressive. Not that they're not enjoyable, but we're clearly running on fumes at this point.

Never underestimate the power of black leather I guess.

• Cory De Silva

★★★ Added by Cory De Silva

Just no . . .

• StuartMeiny

½ Watched by StuartMeiny 29 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

English and Portuguese review / Review em Inglês e Português

They basically turned Underworld into Resident Evil. Awful. They NEVER should bring the history to the modern world. All these buildings, labs, police, cars, etc. It killed the gothic/vampire climate of the movie, which is one of the best things of them.

Also, I really don't like the actor who plays the Detective Sebastian. Theo James, the guy who plays David, is a bad actor, too.

Every character and aspect…

• Rob Smith

★★★ Watched by Rob Smith 25 Jul, 2015

The fourth movie in the series and the third to star Kate Beckinsale (the third movie was a prequel). With the death of the old masters Lycans and Vampires have become visible to the human world and war has broken out. Selene (Beckinsale) is separated from Michael (Scott Speedman only appears in archive footage) and captured. She wakes to find she has lost 12 years in some kind of research lab. When she escapes it is to find the war…

• mrainey167

★½ Added by mrainey167 1

not so much

• Matias Gallipoli

★★½ Watched by Matias Gallipoli 24 Jun, 2015

La ultima, x ahora, de la saga de Kate peleando contra hombres lobo hechos x computadora. Es un embole, pero hay escenas de accion muy muy buenas y bastante bien logradas.

• David Darling

★★★★ Rewatched by David Darling 03 Jul, 2015

Action packed sequel. The kid who plays Selens daughter is awesome, and the movie (on blu) looks really good. The 7.1 DTS HD is great.

• Rhonda Dynes

★★★½ Watched by Rhonda Dynes 25 Jun, 2015

I really liked the fourth instalment; would have watched another one of these.

• Concertina

★½ Watched by Concertina 17 Jun, 2015

Jiji el lobo se muere por un pedo.