• Tyler Henry

★★★★★ Watched by Tyler Henry 23 Jul, 2015

Flawless piece of cinema

• Anders Åkerblom

★★★★★ Rewatched by Anders Åkerblom 20 Jul, 2015

En jävligt bra western. Härligt skådespeleri och bra historia.

• Josh

★★★★★ Added by Josh

Clint Eastwood has nailed down his formula, really. If his other films are slow and methodical, this is his slowest and most methodical. Yet, despite everything it's his sheer respect for the craft that delivers this absolutely brilliant film. Not as much deconstruction as meditation of the western.

• Audiences Everywhere

★★★★★ Added by Audiences Everywhere

"violence infects the bloodstream of this movie, running quietly beneath the serene shots of dry, rocky mountainside, pulsing under the weighted dialogue, occasionally erupting like a seizure on the screen."

Read Dave;s "The Greats" review here.

• RobertW

★★★★★ Watched by RobertW 10 Jul, 2015

I can't believe that it took so many years for me to actually sit down and watch this. I don't know what I expected... but I know for sure I wasn't expecting to be blown away.
    While paying homage to his earlier work in the genre, Eastwood still manages to shake the conventions and show us some true ugliness behind the facade.

• Steve

★★★★★ Added by Steve

One Of My Top 10 Westerns Of All Time !!! Fantastic Performances By Eastwood..Hackman...Freeman ..Gorgeous Cinematography And Superb Directing That Won 4 Academy Awards Including Best Picture In 1992!!! A Definite Must Watch !!!

• Ryley Mann

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryley Mann 23 Jun, 2015

Still an absolutely amazing movie

• THEKYNEDYMAN

★★★★★ Watched by THEKYNEDYMAN 11 Jun, 2015

The best film that Clint Eastwood has provided us thus far as a director.

A quite unique touch provided by Director Clint "Blondie" Eastwood to the Western film genre. Eastwood provided us with his own slightly different version of a Western classic. Although it had the feel and atmosphere of a Western movie, Unforgiven had a distinct essence in its presentation and storytelling unlike all the other Westerns we know past and present.

This somewhat unique Western film in Unforgiven…

• Ryley Mann

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryley Mann 05 Jun, 2015

One of the greatest movies of all time and one of my personal favorites. A must watch for every film fan.

• Michael Williams

★★★★★ Added by Michael Williams

Clint Eastwood is such an over achiever; action star, movie icon, award winning Director. "Unforgiven" is a Western that takes from classics and more recent films in the genre - ultimately creating a perfect film. Realism is beyond the call of duty and the direction is, needless to say, sure certain and proudly experienced. The most recent film I've seen that has instantly become a favorite. So much so I stayed through the whole end credit sequence, seeing a surprising…

• Polo

★★★★★ Watched by Polo 02 Jun, 2015

Clint Eastwood réalise son western ... en déconstruisant totalement le genre : le héros, en plus d'être un ancien tuer sans foi ni loi, est vieillissant et sait à peine se défendre, il y a une galerie de personnage plus ambigus les uns que les autres (avec un casting impeccable) et finalement peu de duels et d'action spectaculaire.

Le film permet de poser les bases d'une réflexion sur la rédemption et sur le fait qu'un homme peut changer ... ou…

• Dr Lukas Rodschwarz

★★★★★ Added by Dr Lukas Rodschwarz

Few movies can pull off blurring the line between hero and villain as good as this one, while at the same time telling an entertaining and compelling story.

A true landmark.