• Stephen Guerrero

★★★★★ Added by Stephen Guerrero

fun times

• warnerchild

★★★★★ Added by warnerchild

If you ever want to know what the 80s looked, felt and smelled like, this is the capsule

• Liam Hathaway

★★ Added by Liam Hathaway

It admirably succeeds in sheer '80s goofiness and Bill Paxton as the fascist older brother is hilarious, but the film overshoots with an abundance of shoddy juvenile jokes and awkward crassness. This one has aged terribly.

• SafeDriver

★★★½ Watched by SafeDriver 06 Feb, 2016

If the sexes were reversed John Hughes would've been crucified.

• Goremaster

★★★★ Added by Goremaster

Great scifi comedy with the Woman in Red. The soundtrack is cool and the main theme by Oingo Boingo was a hit at the time.

Pay attention to the computer technology of that time. The nerds use a 5 1/4"" floppy disk and a standard telephone line to create Lisa.

• Einar Green

★★ Rewatched by Einar Green 03 Feb, 2016

I distinctly remember Wierd Science being much better than this.

This one did NOT age well. This is the first time I rewatch this in ages. The last time was probably all the way back in the 80s. The whole movie is just a mess. Nothing makes sense at all. No story to speak of and the whole thing gets crazier and crazier until the whole thing blows up into something no man can make sense of...except maybe John Hughes.…

• Alan Jones

★★★ Rewatched by Alan Jones 31 Jan, 2016

If you are a man in his 40s, you must have loved this as a teenage boy. I'm sure Kelly LeBrock must have "inspired" many a lonely bedroom session.

When you watch it now it does feel a bit stupid and overacted but it is generally good fun, if bordering on the paedo. But then which teenager wouldn't want to get it on with what is essentially an artificial posh but slutty sex doll? Fair to say it is "of its time".

• Justin Hullinger

★★★★ Rewatched by Justin Hullinger 20 Jan, 2016

Q: Is this the most accurate representation of computer science in 1985?
    A: You're goddamn right it is.

More than anything else, my major childhood connection to this movie is the TV show that aired on USA based off of this movie. I actually didn't know a movie existed for the first couple of seasons. To this day, I still question whether Kelly LeBrock or Vanessa Angel was the hottest Lisa.

It's funny how, nowadays, there's no way this movie…

• WolfBoy

★★½ Watched by WolfBoy 20 Jan, 2016

Its a completely ridiculous concept that makes no sense, but Hall and Smith make for a charming duo, and there are some laughs here. The joke does feel a little stretched by the one hour mark though.

• kike herrmann

★★★ Watched by kike herrmann 17 Jan, 2016

6.5
    La mujer explosiva

• Andrée

★★★★ Rewatched by Andrée 17 Jan, 2016

God I used to love this film when I was a kid. Love re-visiting classics from the 80's. :D

• Brandon Norwood

★½ Watched by Brandon Norwood 11 Jan, 2016

Must of been orginal when it first dropped cause as of now, it's trash.

It has about exactly two parts where I laughed. It seemed like a sketch stretched out to a feature film.