• Britta

★★★★½ Added by Britta

Absolutely brilliant and lovely.

• JohnAllegretti

Added by JohnAllegretti

QVCC The Movies Class - DVD

• John Greco

★★★★½ Rewatched by John Greco 18 Apr, 2015

Along with "Annie Hall" the best modern day romantic comedy. In style, Reiner copied Woody Allen a bit too much with the breaking of the fourth wall, the soundtrack and the black and white credits. Still, Nora Ephron's screenplay is intelligent and funny, and the cast is charming and perfect.

• David Walters

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Walters 17 Apr, 2015

One of the funniest and most refreshingly adult romantic comedies ever made. Billy Crystal's rapid fire wit and Meg Ryan's dramatic confidence mix into emotionally comic perfection. Each making the other (and every other actor) hilarious and touching.

• Dennis O'Connor

★★★★½ Watched by Dennis O'Connor 10 Apr, 2015

When Harry Met Sally is funny, charming and oh so real. I reminded me a lot like Annie Hall and anything that reminds me of Annie Hall is always a great thing. You know how things are going to end up but it's more about the journey then the result.

• GMan

★★★½ Watched by GMan 02 Apr, 2015

This blu-ray has been sitting on my shelf for a couple years and I'm really glad I checked it out last night. I'm a sucker for rom-coms and this one is definitely solid. Between the chemistry of Crystal and Ryan and writing of the late Nora Ephron, I had a smile on my face for the majority of this one. Great New York movie, too.

• Lilias

★★★★½ Rewatched by Lilias 03 Apr, 2015

"I knew the way you know about a good melon."

• jadecanard

★★★½ Added by jadecanard

This film is a must on your classic rom-com list.

• Bea Enialk

★★★★½ Rewatched by Bea Enialk 25 Feb, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Thanks you Kurt and Blaine for this but I've already knew the ending because of Blaine: "don't they get together in the end?"

So cute and where's New York there's me!

• Jordan_The_Bailiff

★★★½ Watched by Jordan_The_Bailiff 28 Mar, 2015

I feel like movies such as When Harry Met Sally lose their importance, or should I say, their punch in today's modern world with sex and dating and relationships being so vastly different even in just 25 years difference.

Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan give great naturalistic performances, with the wonderful help from Nora Ephron's sensational writing. As great as that is, everything else feels a bit dated.

• Wooderson

★★★ Watched by Wooderson 28 Mar, 2015

I was tryna watch some Harry and the Hendersons, it took me a solid 20 minutes before I realized a Sasquatch was probably not showing up in this movie.

• Cipriano

★★★★½ Watched by Cipriano 26 Mar, 2015

The model romantic comedy, it has got all. A witty script, an utterly astonishing chemistry between Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal and a great jazz soundtrack. Every scene is splendid, especially when Harry and Sally are together. If I hadn't seen that Nora Ephron wrote the script and Rob Reiner directed it, I would have said it was Woody Allen, and that's an enormous compliment.