• Amy G

★★★★½ Added by Amy G

Pretty much a perfect rom-com.

• Ignacio Montalvo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ignacio Montalvo 29 Jun, 2015

Sigue siendo la mejor comedia romántica de todas.

• Jacob Van Houtan

★★★★★ Watched by Jacob Van Houtan 28 Jun, 2015

This movie just gets it. It's dialogue is fantastic because the jokes are always coming at you and I was just rolling on the ground laughing. Billy Crystal And Meg Ryan just give these very real performances and havile amazing chemistry. There are so memorable moments that you just can look back and laugh. It is fantastic.

• LuNFurter

★★★★½ Watched by LuNFurter 28 Jun, 2015

Old school romantic movies are totally my favourite. Loved it.

• fabitof

★★★★ Rewatched by fabitof 11 Jun, 2015

O melhor filme pra se ver no Dia dos Namorados. O roteiro é uma delicia. A direção tem uma pegada super Woody Allen do bem. A química entre o Billy Crystal e a Meg Ryan (linda) é ótima. E ainda tem a melhor cena de orgasmo fake do cinema.

• John

★★★★★ Watched by John 30 May, 2015

You can find a more colorful version of this with pictures at my blog at: tinyurl.com/pyf3czk

So much more than a chick flick. This is the story of boy (Billy Crystal) meets girl (Meg Ryan). He makes the argument that men and women can never be “just friends”, to which she begs to differ. You get to see how their friendship progresses through the years, and who ultimately ends up being right. According to my wife, this was my biggest…

• Ernst_Bitterman

★★½ Added by Ernst_Bitterman

I find the gender politics of this thing drive give me too much trouble to enjoy the rest of it.

• Tyrion Lannister

★★★★ Watched by Tyrion Lannister 17 Jun, 2015 4

Well this is awkward. I kinda missed giving star ratings. I think I just took them too seriously last time, so they are back! Maybe in 6 months I;ll change back again and go through a tedious hour of removing all the ratings again.

So romantic comedies are probably my least favorite genre based on how cliche they generally are, and as a result leave me cold and a bit more cynical to the world and to romance every time…

• Evan

★★★★ Watched by Evan 16 Jun, 2015

Nora Ephron completely invalidates the need for Woody Allen with this script alone.

• tdms

★★★ Added by tdms

I've seen reviews hailing it as the best rom-com of all time, but it was too predictable for me.

• Rosp