• Tim Costa

★★★½ Rewatched by Tim Costa 27 Jan, 2015

Crackling script

• Joey

★★★★½ Rewatched by Joey 25 Jan, 2015

There are some movies that are just unassailable paragons of their genre, and When Harry Met Sally is one of them. Flawless performances, perfect dialogue, moments so memorable they've become part of American culture ("I'll have what she's having."). It is the feelgoodingest of all feel-good movies. There is nothing bad about this movie.

• TheLogfella

★★★½ Watched by TheLogfella 21 Jan, 2015

Acting: 6/10

Acting isn't particularly well done, but Billy Crystal delivers frequent humor that does occasionally boost the performances of others. The height of acting ability here occurs at the most heartfelt scenes.

Story: 7.5/10

When Harry Met Sally has a story that stands a leg above the rest of generic rom coms. It succeeds in delivering a story that remains humorous and heartfelt, boosting the chemistry between the two leads.

Visuals: 7/10

As expected, visuals are fairly boring, but…

• Parker Jackson

★★★★½ Watched by Parker Jackson 20 Jan, 2015

Beautiful and romantic comedy aren't usually words that I would put in the same sentence, but something about When Harry Met Sally just blows all the other rom-coms out of the water and it really is a beautiful movie. It's been called "the greatest romantic comedy of all time" by the vast majority of critics and considering I generally hate these movies I guess I have to agree. It's got Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan in relatable and likable roles,…

• Cole Gallagher

★★★½ Watched by Cole Gallagher 14 Jan, 2015

I really enjoyed it. I was entertained the whole way through. My one gripe is that the film could have taken 27 minutes.

• Ari Niemi

★★ Watched by Ari Niemi 19 Jan, 2015

Good performances by Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal make this a very watchable film in its genre, but as many other romantic comedies, it's just too predictable from the first minute. Not bad but not very interesting, either.

• Weishuang

★★★½ Watched by Weishuang 17 Jan, 2015

Sometimes love needs a bit time to ferment.

• VeganBen

★★★★ Rewatched by VeganBen 17 Jan, 2015

Easily ma all time favourite Rom Com and today, after watching it again last night, I am really pleased that I did.
    However, last night, I suddenly noticed (at the "when you realise …" bit) that I'm really not ready for other people's happily ever after just yet.
    Even fictional people.
    I was worried that I had inadvertently ruined one of my most beloved films for ever, but I think it's going to be ok.

• reflectedsplndr

★★★ Watched by reflectedsplndr 16 Jan, 2015

I had never previously sat through all of When Harry Met Sally, having only really seen the famous diner scene and maybe a few pieces here and there. But the cover kept popping up on Netflix, and eventually I caved.

Romantic comedy is not my favourite genre by any means, so while the film is very good within the genre, it won't be one I revisit in any particular hurry.

• Jesús Placencia

Watched by Jesús Placencia 12 Jan, 2015

Wasn't Meg Ryan just great?

Rob Reiner was just magnific.

Hilarious, and completely enjoyable. A rom-com classic.

• Jon LeGris

★★★½ Watched by Jon LeGris 13 Jan, 2015

(7.3/10)

• Kyrstyn Uy

★★★★★ Added by Kyrstyn Uy

Live and die by Nora Ephron's screenplay, the true magic of this film. This movie is definitely my favorite romantic-comedy of all time. There is not one thing I would change about it.