• Meral

★★★★ Watched by Meral 21 Oct, 2014

It's funny, sweet and true. I fell in love with Harry and Sally, I love them.
    We need more light-hearted romance!

• Rocco Tenaglia

★★★★ Watched by Rocco Tenaglia 14 Oct, 2014

Expected it to be a horrible eighties rom-com, but It was more like watching an entire season of Seinfeld. I feel bad for going out of my way to avoid it as long as I did.

• Nebushegezer

★★½ Watched by Nebushegezer 12 Oct, 2014

just another romantic love story, dint find that special vibe..

• TddsLikes

★★★★★ Watched by TddsLikes 15 Oct, 2013

I just love them.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 05 Aug, 2012

Rating: B+

• Athina

★★★ Watched by Athina 06 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 24 Mar, 2011

Rating: A-

• gabriel lv

★★★½ Rewatched by gabriel lv 02 Oct, 2014

hay películas que glorifican la guerra, el colonialismo y las prácticas imperiales. solo algunos ingenuos se la creen porque el mundo no es de los violentos.

hay películas que glorifican el poder del dinero y el invididualismo sobre los valores de la comunidad y el respeto. solo algunos ingenuos se la creen porque ningún hombre es una isla.

y está la comedia romántica, el género más pervertido de todos, porque no hay nadie que no se crea la mentira de…

• TJ Duane

★★★★ Watched by TJ Duane 01 Oct, 2014

Kinda surprised by this one!

• KMOKLER

★★ Added by KMOKLER

I understand why alot of people love this film but i just think even though the film has a ground breaking script the film still has the cliche's that every romantic comedy has and at every point in the movie i thought the chemistry just seemed stale and didn't work.

• Daniel

★★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel 29 Sep, 2014

Honestly, I just love this movie. The storyline is conventional, if somewhat edgy for the time, and what really makes the film stand out is the talent behind and in front of the screen. Rob Reiner is great at directing comedy, and Nora Ephron is fantastic at writing it. The rest was left up to the actors, and Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal had fantastic chemistry and timing.

• Katie Weatherly

★★★★★ Added by Katie Weatherly

One of my favorite films of all time. Billy Crystal's comedic timing, Meg Ryan's adorable nature, and Rob Reiner's brilliant directing makes this classic romcom close to perfection.