• Josh Barton

★★★★ Watched by Josh Barton 23 Feb, 2015

When Harry Met Sally is regarded as one of the best romantic comedies ever made and it's clear to see why.

Wonderfully written and brilliantly acted, When Harry Met Sally is a romantic comedy that both men and women can enjoy.

When Harry Met Sally is one film that I will have no trouble watching again and again.

Now, what to order for dinner. Oh, "I'll have what she's having."

• Dave

★★★½ Rewatched by Dave 14 Feb, 2015

Harry and Sally have known each other for years, and are very good friends, but they fear sex would ruin the friendship. - IMDB

It had been a number of years since I'd last seen When Harry Met Sally... and this time around it wasn't quite as good as I remembered it being. Still good, just the memory is a great thing sometimes.

This was right in the prime time of Meg Ryan. She just happened to be one of…

• Antonio Sánchez

★★★★★ Watched by Antonio Sánchez 21 Feb, 2015

Hoy digamos que es de esos días en los que miras al cielo y piensas en como será el futuro, y no sé por qué siempre en este tipo de días me da por ver películas románticas. Esta vez, además de "Embriagado de Amor" la cual analice hace un par de horas, me ha dado por un clásico del género, "Cuando Harry encontró a Sally". De verdad, que no me esperaba una película tan buena, es de esas que te…

• cassandra nv

★★½ Watched by cassandra nv 21 Feb, 2015 1

cute movie just not my type

• PodiatricAce79

★★★½ Added by PodiatricAce79

What a fantastical love story. I'm not the sappy type, but this movie really gets me, in my heart and my funny bone. Men, take notes, because you can really learn a thing or two from this movie.

• maya-noëlle

★★½ Watched by maya-noëlle 20 Feb, 2015

i just watched this for the first time because it's a cult classic, and... eh.

the fact that billy crystal is 13 years older than meg ryan is weird alone, but billy crystal seems like a bizarre fit for a rom-com.

i may invoke someone's wrath by saying this, but i had to watch this in two parts because i started to lose interest halfway through. it does have some really cute and iconic scenes, but... maybe i'll love it when i'm thirty.

• JKUHNLE

★★½ Watched by JKUHNLE 09 Feb, 2015

Chick flick.
    This is a predictable love story about two friends who start off in a rocky friendship, and throughout the film develop a love for each other. Of course the viewer thinks that they will always be just friends, but they end up falling in love, etc...
    The film is about relationships, and following what is right in one's heart.

• Jenn

★★★ Rewatched by Jenn 14 Feb, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The first half of this is so great with its epic monologuing, but it started to fall apart in the second. I found the character motivations in the aftermath of sleeping together became unclear, the chemistry between Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal lacking, and the big moment at the end felt forced. I enjoyed the movie, but I didn't buy everything it was selling.

• Thief12

★★★★½ Rewatched by Thief12 15 Feb, 2015

Easily my favorite romantic comedy. I hadn't seen it in a while, but it was as great as ever. The best thing on the film is the wonderful chemistry between BIlly Crystal and Meg Ryan because they make their relationship feel real and natural. Ryan's performance does slip once or twice, but they still play so well of each other that it's wonderful. But other than their performances, credit should go to Nora Ephron's script and Rob Reiner's direction, which makes the film move at a nice pace. Love it.

• theunwashedmass

★★★★ Watched by theunwashedmass 14 Feb, 2015

My new favourite romantic comedy. Deserved classic I should probably have seen before now.

• Lianne Motshagen

★★★★½ Watched by Lianne Motshagen 14 Feb, 2015

Why didn't I watch this instant classic earlier? So worth it! I have discovered another romantic 'favourite'! Perfect movie to watch on Valentine's Day. :-)

• deadmanramsey