• Maisie

Love.

• David Baptiste

★★★ Watched by David Baptiste 25 Aug, 2014

+ Meg Ryan
    - Home truths about my female friends

• Nick Hansen

★★★½ Watched by Nick Hansen 24 Aug, 2014

Fucking love man

• nimmi_ts

★★★★ Watched by nimmi_ts 21 Aug, 2014

thoroughly enjoyable

• Anthony Kellaris

★★★★ Rewatched by Anthony Kellaris 23 Aug, 2014 1

"I've been doing a lot of thinking, and the thing is, I love you."

• Pignut

★★★★½ Rewatched by Pignut 20 Aug, 2014

Yes I have seen this film before, Letterboxd. I have reviewed this film before too. It's one of my top four, which means I love it more than almost every other film I've ever seen, and yet I can still re-watch it and be surprised by how good it is.

I'm reviewing it again because I have two things to add to my previous nonsense.

1) I recently read Nora Ephron's "I Feel Bad About My Neck", which is an…

• Christian

★★★★★ Rewatched by Christian 16 Aug, 2014

One of the greatest rom-coms ever done.

• Austin Bryant

★★★★ Rewatched by Austin Bryant 03 Aug, 2014

My wife wanted to watch this on her birthday... A gift for us both.

• Edgar Cochran

★★★★ Added by Edgar Cochran 5

In my personal book, copying Woody Allen's formula would equal blasphemy, with Billy Crystal as Woody Allen and Meg Ryan as Diane Keaton, and most likely would result in a failure, and therefore giving me the opportunity to point at the TV screen and laugh at the movie.

Thank God this movie shut my mouth.

With a lovely combination of energy and comedy, Reiner constructs one of his most intelligently written films out of his whole body of work, where…

• Milez Das

★★★★ Watched by Milez Das 03 Aug, 2014 9

This movie has been in my watchlist for a long time and it was time I changed that.

The movie is about Harry and Sally and how the meet in periods of time in their lives and finally fall in love.

Billy Crystal who I have seen mainly in comic roles is just great in his role as Harry. When we first meet him he has a girlfriend, is travelling with Sallyto New York, is dark in nature, thinking about…

• Ben Lott

★★★ Rewatched by Ben Lott 29 Jul, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• stannis

★★★★ Watched by stannis 28 Jul, 2014

This film is so enchanting. The script, editing, direction, cinematography and acting were almost faultless. The chemistry between the two leads was a very nice surprise. I now can say with confidence I have seen every romantic comedy made in the past three decades, probably. When Harry Met Sally is definitely one of the best.