• Wooderson

★★★ Watched by Wooderson 28 Mar, 2015

I was tryna watch some Harry and the Hendersons, it took me a solid 20 minutes before I realized a Sasquatch was probably not showing up in this movie.

• Cipriano

★★★★½ Watched by Cipriano 26 Mar, 2015

The model romantic comedy, it has got all. A witty script, an utterly astonishing chemistry between Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal and a great jazz soundtrack. Every scene is splendid, especially when Harry and Sally are together. If I hadn't seen that Nora Ephron wrote the script and Rob Reiner directed it, I would have said it was Woody Allen, and that's an enormous compliment.

• Mynt Marsellus

★★★★½ Rewatched by Mynt Marsellus 22 Mar, 2015

This film is remarkably problematic. It's also one of the most well written, acted, directed, and shot films of the past 30 years. It is permanently off my Canon because of its ideology, but i think I'll always enjoy watching it.

• Benedict Seal

★★★★ Watched by Benedict Seal 08 Mar, 2015

A cracking script and two brilliantly watchable leads cement 'When Harry Met Sally' as a classic of the genre.

• Anthony Albarran

★★★★½ Watched by Anthony Albarran 08 Mar, 2015

One of the best romantic comedies ever made. Besides some of the tragic late 80's fashion, this movie holds up very well.

• Carlos Rubi

★★★★★ Rewatched by Carlos Rubi 07 Mar, 2015 5

Yo soy de los que piensan que los hombres y las mujeres pueden ser amigos.

A veces.

Bueno, rara vez.

Está bien, nunca.

Perdón por siquiera mencionarlo.

• Tara

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tara 07 Mar, 2015

some days you just need a little nora ephron

• Andy Summers

★★★★½ Rewatched by Andy Summers 05 Mar, 2015 4

There are certain films that have an honesty to them that hits the nail on the head every time. Nora Ephron's writing is sublime and her refreshing take on relationships struck a chord with a late-eighties audience that found Rob Reiner's romantic comedy the most intelligent of the decade. It was a film that had that perfect chemistry between its leads and both Billy Crystal's and Meg Ryan's best ever performances. They sparkle like the New York backdrop that sets…

• The Film Avenger

★★★★ Added by The Film Avenger

Brilliant and thought-provoking. Explores the relationship thought processes of men and women, and how different they really are (in a world of increasing androgyny, it's very refreshing). My favorite character arc has to be Harry's - going from jaded, cynical womanizer to learning what love actually is. Both Crystal and Ryan light up the screen and have great chemistry. And the soundtrack is beautiful.

• Marna Larsen

★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

Underwhelming. This was never really one of my favorites.

• Josh Barton

★★★★ Watched by Josh Barton 23 Feb, 2015

When Harry Met Sally is regarded as one of the best romantic comedies ever made and it's clear to see why.

Wonderfully written and brilliantly acted, When Harry Met Sally is a romantic comedy that both men and women can enjoy.

When Harry Met Sally is one film that I will have no trouble watching again and again.

Now, what to order for dinner. Oh, "I'll have what she's having."

• Dave

★★★½ Rewatched by Dave 14 Feb, 2015

Harry and Sally have known each other for years, and are very good friends, but they fear sex would ruin the friendship. - IMDB

It had been a number of years since I'd last seen When Harry Met Sally... and this time around it wasn't quite as good as I remembered it being. Still good, just the memory is a great thing sometimes.

This was right in the prime time of Meg Ryan. She just happened to be one of…