• silber

★★★★ Added by silber

Si os gusta Annie Hall o 500 días Juntos pelis que siguen la clarísima para mi esta en el podio de las mejores!

• Jacob Van Houtan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jacob Van Houtan 07 Feb, 2016

When Harry Met Sally is just so funny. It works and so many levels. It is such a feel good film to that I just enjoy watching it every time.

• Amelie Boucher

★★★½ Watched by Amelie Boucher 07 Feb, 2016

While I thought it was a great movie, I can't help but be a little disappointed. I had heard so many great things about this movie and I had built such huge expectations, it's no surprise really that this movie wasn't able to meet them all.

But When Harry Met Sally really is a game changer when it comes to romantic movies. You have those two great characters with strong personalities and you know immediately that they're going to end up together at some point. But building a relationship that lasts takes time and the movie is the perfect example.

• Zuul

★★★★ Watched by Zuul 07 Feb, 2016

___________________________________________________________
    Film #9 of the Awards Season Scavenger Hunt!
    Task #8 A Film that you consider to be the perfect date movie
    letterboxd.com/zuul/list/awards-season-scavenger-hunt/
    ___________________________________________________________

I can't believe I have never watched this film before! Apart from that famous fake orgasm in the diner clip, that is. I watched it and it was more than just a regular rom-com. It's somehow more honest, more authentic.

It's not just the pretty girl and the pretty boy get together through some circumstance or…

• Daniel Wahlen

★★★½ Added by Daniel Wahlen

The clever, consistently funny script by Nora Ephron maximizes memorable situations and turns them into scenes depicting the human struggle for love and companionship. I think this is one of the best romantic comedies of all time. It somehow avoids common clichés and tropes of the genre, and provides unique characters whom we can easily relate to.

• Matthias

★★★★★ Watched by Matthias 06 Feb, 2016

Oh look, it's that speech that Turk gave to Carla at the rehearsal dinner because her brother told him to because he doesn't like Turk and he knows that Turk doesn't know that it's the speech from When Harry Met Sally and then Carla got mad because she knows it's from When Harry Met Sally and that Turk didn't write it and then they fight and then they stop fighting... I was Turk until today.

• Minsen

★★★★ Watched by Minsen 04 Feb, 2016

Endearing, entertaining and honest.
    --- Decent 8 ---

• Matt Hurt

★★★★ Rewatched by Matt Hurt 03 Feb, 2016

Every time I watch this, I love it more and more. I'm rewatching it in preparation for next week's Romantic Comedy episode of The Obsessive Viewer Podcast.

• EllenLouGL

★★★★½ Added by EllenLouGL

The perfect romantic comedy. I can't think of any other that came afterwards that didn't try, and failed miserably, to copy it.

• Schuckknight

★★★★½ Watched by Schuckknight 02 Feb, 2016

Love it! There are so many pointless RomComs today but this one is golden. The chemistry between Meg Ryan and Billy Chrystal makes the film so flawless.
    You got this guy Harry with all his unconventional ideas of love especially that men and women can´t be friends... and then there´s Sally, the complete opposite. Meg Ryan is stunning :O
    It´s fun to watch how the relationships of these two people develops ending in one of the cheesiest film endings but also one of my favorite endings.

Favorite scene of the movie is this wagon wheel table, still laughing when thinking about it.

• katie h.