• harroprz

★★★★★ Added by harroprz

Greatest Rom Com of all time. Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan had great chemistry. Movie was enthralling start to finish and was nice to see where the "i'll have what she's having" quote was from.

• Kateringggr

★★★★★ Added by Kateringggr

La casualidad que se confunde con la causalidad

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Directed by Rob Reiner, Starring Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan.

This is a beautiful and perspective film over comedy-cum-romance. Billy Crystal delivers unique dialogues, and keeping up the tone of the character all throughout the film. Film's editing work is magnificent and worthy of solid praise.

• Mariska

★★★ Added by Mariska

"I'll have what she's having" -- another witty movie penned by Nora Ephron, using the formula "can man and woman be 'just friends'?"

• alexbhades

★★★½ Rewatched by alexbhades 23 Aug, 2015

Esta claro que una película refleja la época en que fue rodada, y por eso tengo una sensibilidad especial a las de los 80´. Pero eso no explicaría la delicadeza que rezuma esta cinta.
    La aproximación a estos personajes que encarnan magistralmente los dos actores protagonistas así como una de las secuencias de la historia del cine que se me quedaron grabada a fuego hace ya mucho tiempo llevan la delantera al enfrentarme de nuevo con esta bonita historia.

• Travis Cooper

★★★★½ Watched by Travis Cooper 21 Jul, 2015

Film 202 of Project365, a project in which I watch a new film every day for a year.

Rob Reiner and Nora Ephron set the precedent for what a rom-com should look like in the modern era and secure the future of Ryan because of her chemistry with Crystal.

• Ines_Costa

★★★★★ Watched by Ines_Costa 17 Aug, 2015

Recomendo a toda a gente que veja este filme o mais rapidamente possível porque não há nada senão coisas maravilhosas nele.

• JP Ocampo

★★★★ Watched by JP Ocampo 15 Aug, 2015

When Harry Met Sally is funny and touching because it achieves a degree of authenticity not seen in other movies like it. I think the old couple-vignettes that are thrown in help this point, but it's also that the characters are well scripted and that we get to see them in different periods of their life and relationship. Rob Reiner photographs Manhattan nicely and, although I'm not usually a big Billy Crystal fan, he is pretty good in this. The witty humor was great and i get why some of the scenes are considered pretty classic. It's got some good moments.

• Eoghan Lyng Lyng

★★★★★ Added by Eoghan Lyng Lyng

I've been orgasming in cafes ever since.

• Elspeth Grant

★★★ Watched by Elspeth Grant 10 Aug, 2015

I love Meg, because I am just like her ...... Sally.

• Bill Thompson

★★★★ Rewatched by Bill Thompson 08 Aug, 2015

Rewatch with the wife. Had a few more creaky moments than I remembered. But, overall still funny and on the mark in its attempts to tackle the issue of relationships.

• 13thAngryMan

★★★★ Watched by 13thAngryMan 05 Aug, 2015

From my list - Operation: Watch my unseen films that I missed at Tufnell Park Film Club

A really excellent rom com, which strays away from some of the obvious tropes to make it original and funny.

Shout out to Bruno Kirkby (rip), who I have realised is in my top 20 actors of all time. It was also interesting to read about how he and Billy Crystal fell out over City Slickers 2 which is why he was absent from that film.