• Jeff

★★★★ Rewatched by Jeff 03 May, 2016

Billy Crystal without beard: schlubby dork

Billy Crystal with beard: PANTY-DROPPING SEX MONSTER

• Matt Constantine

★★★ Watched by Matt Constantine 03 May, 2016

One of those movies I've been aware of, but never watched. I've never been a particular fan of either star, nor of more modern romantic comedies. But the movie is cute; there's no getting around it. Billy Crystal is more charming than I anticipated. And Meg Ryan, for all her beige cardigan nature, is pretty good.

• AjaYe NaiYr

★★★★ Watched by AjaYe NaiYr 03 May, 2016

There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.

• William Tallman

★★★½ Rewatched by William Tallman 02 May, 2016

When Harry Met Sally is an entertaining character study written and directed in a really unique way from most films of its kind. It's a story focused entirely on relationships, the tension and changes they create and what rewards can come from them all showcased by the smart banter between Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan. It gets a little slow and slightly contrived for me at parts, but it still does a good job in keeping the themes and ideas consistent all throughout.

• Kacey Bange

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kacey Bange 02 May, 2016

Rob Reiner was such a great director once upon a time. He's helped a lot by Nora Ephron's script though here. Just generally delightful.

• Tom Simpson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tom Simpson 01 May, 2016

Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal make this movie. And with an outstanding script it is one of the greats. And I don't even like Rom-Coms.

• Gremlins Strike Back Film Podcast

Added by Gremlins Strike Back Film Podcast

Besproken in aflevering 002
    (Segment: Top 5 Romantische Films)

• Anthony Piemontese

★★★★★ Watched by Anthony Piemontese 25 Apr, 2016

so they write the great screenplays.
    Great film

• Tatiana

★★★★ Watched by Tatiana 25 Apr, 2016

After years of hearing about this movie I finally catch it on tv. Now I understand why it's classic, it is truly great and one of the best romantic comedies out there.

• solidcurrency

★★★★ Watched by solidcurrency 22 Apr, 2016

Delightful.

• Caitlin

★★★★½ Rewatched by Caitlin 22 Apr, 2016

...and they had a social one night, and he walked across the room. I thought he was coming to talk to my friend Maxine, because people were always crossing rooms to talk to Maxine...

where is Maxine's movie tbh I already love her ???????

• mmeister2