• stannis

★★★★ Watched by stannis 28 Jul, 2014

This film is so enchanting. The script, editing, direction, cinematography and acting were almost faultless. The chemistry between the two leads was a very nice surprise. I now can say with confidence I have seen every romantic comedy made in the past three decades, probably. When Harry Met Sally is definitely one of the best.

• Jason Bailey

★★★★ Rewatched by Jason Bailey 11 Jul, 2014

To be clear, I like 'When Harry Met Sally'; I saw it on its initial theatrical release, laughed heartily, quoted its best lines, and revisited it frequently. But in the subsequent years, as I spent more time with the filmography of Woody Allen, I noticed how much of 'Harry' seemed… familiar.

READ MORE: flavorwire.com/467249/when-harry-met-sally-how-nora-ephron-sold-woody-allen-to-the-masses

• ZapperLife

★★★★½ Rewatched by ZapperLife 23 Jul, 2014 6

2nd movie out in my new It's Do or Die

I already spent a paragraph bragging about Reiner's excellent 80's filmography as director in my recent review of The Sure Thing, so lets bygones be bygones for a minute--cutting him a slack as we this time avoid pondering about wherever it all went horribly wrong later.

Director (and producer) Rob Reiner, writer (and associate producer) Nora Ephron, and the leading couple, Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan, came together and made…

• Raph Lumbroso

★★★ Watched by Raph Lumbroso 22 Jul, 2014

It certainly has its moments, the restaraunt orgasm especially, but When Harry Met Sally had too many shades of Woody Allen for my liking.

• SJHoneywell

★★★★½ Added by SJHoneywell

This is how you make
    A romantic comedy.
    Charming and funny.

• Leigh Fenech

★★★★ Watched by Leigh Fenech 20 Jul, 2014

How had I never watched this? They don't make them like this anymore.

• John Riley

★★★★ Rewatched by John Riley 18 Jul, 2014

Classic Romantic Comedy

• RoundMyWay

★★★ Watched by RoundMyWay 14 Jul, 2014

When Harry Met Sally is the epitome of the adult rom com. Two people who hated each other in their twenties meet up again in their thirties and slowly realize that they love each other. The film is a set of vignettes showing the major moments of their relationship. While it's not the reworking of Annie Hall it strives to be, When is a cute film. Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal play well off each other and Carrie Fisher and…

• randommale7

★★★★ Rewatched by randommale7 15 Jul, 2014

It is currently 2014 and there is yet to be a good romantic comedy so far this year (Cuban Fury was decent but far from memorable). And with it's 25th anniversary having just passed I thought I'd revisit When Harry Met Sally and I have to say it is still wonderful. Rob Reiner's direction is in top form with a fantastic script that is smart, heartfelt, honest and of course funny. Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan are at their best…

• Daniel O'Raw

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel O'Raw 10 Jul, 2014

Rob Reiner's film making and Nora Ephron's writing come together perfectly in this film just as does the combination of Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan who are incredibly funny and engaging to watch. A great film because of how well its done, its intelligent and witty, it's short and effective with no filler and most importantly it shows us both the male AND female perspective of love and relationships which barely ever happens. Bravo film, bravo.

• Alex Thomas

★★★★½ Watched by Alex Thomas 01 Jul, 2014

Very good. Meg Ryan was dreamy. So many great quotes too!

• Sam

★★★★½ Watched by Sam 24 Jun, 2014

After hearing about it for so long, it lived up to expectations. Side note, loved all the romantic shots of New York, especially in the winter, and Meg Ryan's get ups throughout the film.