• JackGir

★★★★★ Added by JackGir

I know how hard Where the Wild Things Are generally hits me, but that still doesn't prepare me for the waterworks.

• Kateringggr

★★★★★ Watched by Kateringggr 17 Nov, 2015

Quienes nos encontramos en el camino no son simples presencias, de esas que llenan vacíos, no son simples objeto perceptible que generan compañía, no son simples otro; el otro se entremezcla con el yo, y a veces las líneas se vuelven invisibles. Si no es para transformarnos la vida, para revolcarnos el yo y hacernos cuestionar sobre la realidad, si no es para eso, para qué acepto a ese no-yo; que sean un motivo para imaginar, para crear historias, contarlas e incluso hacerlas real. Si acepto a un otro, que sea un sí sin miedos ni condicionamiento, que sea un sí que cale en las entrañas.

• Ryan Barnett

★★★★½ Added by Ryan Barnett

A delicate journey of childhood and self discovery, as painful and beautiful and honest as growing up is. Perfectly used and worn, Where The Wild Things are is a film built from your most personal childhood doodles, those stories you drew on crumpled binder paper to pass the time. A drawing of a boy who doesn't fit in and travels to a land where he does. Where The Wild Things Are is a tale soaked in myth, dressed in your…

• Rashid

Added by Rashid

Kinda like if Wes Anderson decided to direct a children's book and add an unwelcome moral into it.

• Jon Birondo

★★★★★ Watched by Jon Birondo 12 Nov, 2015

Let the wild rumpus start!

I recently just started college and I've had some time to myself to think about how far I've come in my life. I'm 19, the year is almost over, and I've changed in many ways that I know. For instance, in grade school I swore I wouldn't touch drugs and alcohol and yet here I am, having just smoked a cigar during graduation and taking shots on the weekends. In my moments of introspection, my…

• AggelosKL

★★★★ Watched by AggelosKL 10 Nov, 2015

Το μόνο που ήθελε ήταν αυτή την αγάπη την κούτσικη after all.

• thechrisvolta

★★★★★ Added by thechrisvolta

I literally cannot get past the first 15 minutes of this film without crying my eyes out, and then I feel better. And right after that, the ending just tears my fucking heart out. One of the best films about childhood ever made, and Max Records is absolutely astonishing in it.

• rewatchvalue

★★½ Rewatched by rewatchvalue 03 Nov, 2015

A surprisingly dark, not-so-kid friendly, drama about being an outcast and the loneliness that comes with it. Where the Wild Things Are has good intentions but is slow paced and seems more like a music video for an indie band you never heard of.

• Niklas Rabe

★★★★ Watched by Niklas Rabe 01 Nov, 2015

absolutelly lovely!

• reba

★★★½ Watched by reba 29 Oct, 2015

The 12 year old I was watching this with with kept asking me why it was so sad while I was just silently sobbing.

• Darryl Plummer

★★★★★ Added by Darryl Plummer

One of my favourite films of all time.
    As Judith said, happiness isn't always the best way to be happy.
    A perfect and beautiful film, about Max and his Wild Things.

• MovieBiz