• John

★★★½ Watched by John 05 Jun, 2014

Utterly stupid but it was fun. There's moments that completely beggar belief but they're funny so whatevs. Bill Nighy and Emily Blunt are too damn likable.

• Charlie Derry

★★½ Watched by Charlie Derry 30 May, 2014

Crime comedies rarely work unless they involve Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Like many others in its genre, Wild Target has poor action and poor comedy. The only thing I enjoyed about this film was Bill Nighy questioning his sexuality.

• Luke Grima

★★ Watched by Luke Grima 02 Jun, 2014

Forgettable breezy fluff. Emily Blunt though.

• Liva

★★ Watched by Liva 01 May, 2014 1

Given the talent involved, it should be a lot more amusing than it is.

• Sam Donchess

★½ Watched by Sam Donchess 11 Apr, 2014

Nothing in this movie makes any sense. The only real saving grace is Bill Nighy (I've never seen him do a bad job with what he's given) and Martin Freeman's robotic performance. It's unreal.

• jasoncinema

★★★½ Watched by jasoncinema 09 Apr, 2014

A fun, frolicking romp about a hit man, his client, & a young man caught in the thick of it. Bill Nighy, Emily Blunt (enchanting as always), & Rupert Grint provide winning comic performances, ably helped by great British director Jonathan Lynn (the wonderful "Nuns On The Run", "My Cousin Vinny", "Greedy"). A fun little flick.

• Bob Hovey

★★★½ Watched by Bob Hovey 21 Feb, 2012

Here's a fun film... "The Lives of Others" meets "Bringing Up Baby." Bill Nighy (rapidly becoming one of my favorite character actors) plays a hit man on the verge of retirement after years (perhaps decades) as the very best in the business. His last target: A lunatic con artist (Emily Blunt from The Adjustment Bureau and Young Victoria) who sold a fake painting to the wrong person and got caught. From about ten minutes in, these characters reminded me so…

• Shawna Howson

★★½ Watched by Shawna Howson 21 Jan, 2014

5/10

• Chris Turner

★★★½ Watched by Chris Turner 19 Jan, 2014

Funny, light comedy that really shouldn't be taken seriously. The cast are all up for a laugh, and if you are too, this is a great film to have on and relax. Predicatable, yes, character development, not really, but fun, definitely.

• HD_Goofnut

★★★½ Added by HD_Goofnut

Victor Maynard is 54 years old, a career hitman, keeps furniture encased in plastic wraps, and is the main character in this funny British film known as Wild Target. After a rather successful career Victor is given a new assignment to assassinate a woman who has recently swindled 900,000 pounds from an art collector with a fake Rembrandt portrait. He soon discovers that the woman, named Rose, is just an average person who hasn't even hurt anyone. Victor then decides…

• Brigette

★★½ Watched by Brigette 13 Jan, 2014

thought it would be funnier tbh

• handoniumumumum

★★★½ Watched by handoniumumumum 12 Jan, 2014

This movie is more than "Ron Weasley Grown Up: The Movie." I promise. After all, he's the lesser Rupert if the "and" on the poster is any indication. It always is.

Now that's out of the way, this movie is a quirk-fest, and perhaps I'm not so in touch with the British sensibility right now, but I've been watchign Dr. Who and Extras and Downton Abbey and a whole lot of other things from across the pond and this one…