• Vanja

★★★ Watched by Vanja 01 May, 2016

Entertaining and decent. Still, I was expecting more.

• Claaz

★★★ Watched by Claaz 30 Apr, 2016

Emily 👏 Blunt 👏 Did 👏 That

• Frederick Barbarossa

★★★★ Rewatched by Frederick Barbarossa 25 Apr, 2016

Je ris, je ris, j'ai ri.

• Tess

★★★★ Rewatched by Tess 24 Apr, 2016

still great

• Caitlin

★★ Watched by Caitlin 04 Apr, 2016

A rad trio of actors in what is unfortunately a not-so-rad movie but I mean who is gonna complain about looking at Emily Blunt for 98 minutes NOT ME

• Charan Rainford

★★★½ Watched by Charan Rainford 27 Mar, 2016

Wild Target seems to have run completely under the radar. I hadn't heard about it at all. It's a solid little dark comedy thriller based around Victor Maynard, Bill Nighy's consummate hitman, and Rose, Emily Blunt's happy-go-lucky art thief. Throw in Rupert Grint as the third part of the central trio and a great supporting cast of British actors (Rupert Everett, Martin Freeman, Eileen Atkins, Gregor Fisher), and you have a very entertaining movie.

I came to it largely due…

• LuMejia

★★★ Added by LuMejia

Once you get pass the weird combination that is Emily Blunt and Bill Nighy, especially if you see this after seeing Gideon's daughter in which she plays his daughter. The film is fun and entertaining.

• Henry

★★★½ Rewatched by Henry 07 Mar, 2016

Rushed ending but pretty certain this has grown on me over the past five and a bit years. A remake of an early nineties French film, Bill Night plays Victor Maynard, the finest hitman around. Tasked with killing Emily Blunt's ballsy thief Rose by Rupert Everett (who seems to have been forgotten during the final twenty minutes), Maynard completely fails to take her out and - after meeting the homeless(?) Rupert Grint in the process, the three escape yet more…

• Frederick Barbarossa

★★★★ Added by Frederick Barbarossa

Hilarious dark comedy; brilliant cast.

• JOJsmuggler

★★★½ Watched by JOJsmuggler 20 Feb, 2016

Why does no one talk about this flick? Highly underrated. All the performances are on point. The only thing that bothered me was how Nighy held his gun. I mean, what the hell.

Blunt is so charming, holy shit just marry me already ;-;

• Vasia

★½ Watched by Vasia 16 Feb, 2016

Except for the first 5-10 minutes that were quite good the rest of it was extremely boring and bad. I didn't care about the characters at all and especially about Emily Blunt's character, who was the worst in my opinion.

• Jimmy Hughes

★★½ Watched by Jimmy Hughes 14 Feb, 2016

Some funny parts and good cast, otherwise mediocre.