• hjartland

★★★★ Added by hjartland

It has that great offbeat British twisted comedic feel.

• Amy G

★★★★ Added by Amy G

Third or fourth re-watch. Still love this little film. One of my favourite British comedies in recent years.

• Will

★★½ Watched by Will 31 Jul, 2014

Wild Target is a British action comedy that although may have a fun story, does lack the jokes needed for this to be OK. I found it lacked a few things although not everything and I did enjoy the actual plot, along with some competent acting from people maybe unfamiliar with the role. In the end it is a good old bit of fun and adventure and the film does start to take you everywhere, I felt it was safely…

• Lucas

★★★★ Rewatched by Lucas 18 Jun, 2015

A great British Comedy it shows the acting chops of the young Rupert Grint, but having the fantastic talented Bill Nighy you will have a perfect movie. It's amazing how he can just be between all the stages of acting, from serious to comedic in seconds!

• Joe Hastings

★★★ Watched by Joe Hastings 07 Jul, 2015

This won't be on anyone's favorite comedies list, but I had fun with it.

When I think of comedy, I'm reminded of the stupid gross out jokes from Van Wilder or lazy sexual humor in other Hollywood films. This film actually made me laugh and frankly its been a while. Bill Nighy seemed a little old for his role, but maybe that was intentional for the sake of humor. Everyone else was fine in this comedy with a heart though…

• panikoval500

Added by panikoval500

not sexy

• Jacob Billings

★½ Watched by Jacob Billings 04 Jul, 2015

You can kinda see what they wanted to do with the story but its really poorly executed. Acting is top notch but you just can't get past the gigantic mess that is the plot.

• CigarsOnMars

★★★ Watched by CigarsOnMars 12 May, 2015

dejlig lille sort Engelsk komedie, uden de store tanker og med overraskende store skuespillere med. Er lidt tam i starten, men bliver bedre og bedre jo længere man kommer ind i den.
    Fine skuespilspræstationer, og Bill Nighy er som altid fantastisk.

Skønt den ikke er fantastisk og revolutionerende, er den fornøjelig og behagelig, og det skal der jo også være plads til.

3/5

• Héctor Ramos

★★★★ Watched by Héctor Ramos 02 May, 2015

Una bonita sorpresa. Emily es muy carismática y sostiene el ritmo de toda la película. Rupert Grint es muy chistoso y la historia en general es buena, bastante divertida

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

A comedy I remember fondly, especially for the performances of the three very strong leads.

• Robbie Owen

★½ Watched by Robbie Owen 28 Feb, 2015

A British black comedy starring Bill Nighy, Emily Blunt and Martin Freeman? This should be my favourite film ever. It should not feel like an absolute chore to sit through, badly written and dull on a level I wouldn't have thought possible. So disappointing.

• Gui Park

★★ Watched by Gui Park 19 Jan, 2015

characterized like Wes Anderson's movies but story went to downhills at the end. but I quite enjoyed watching Thief Emily and Killer Bilbo