• Owen Greenwell

★★★½ Watched by Owen Greenwell 31 Mar, 2011

Well structured, silly fun.

• Keith

★★★ Watched by Keith 09 Jan, 2016

Good performances by Blunt, Nighy & Grint and enough stuff going on make it a fun ride, What let's it down is a story that makes unnecessary jumps in the narrative.

• Mr. Knoll

★★★½ Added by Mr. Knoll

I would call it a guilty pleasure, but why would anyone feel guilty about enjoying a film that pairs up Bill Nighy and Emily Blunt?

• alex

★★★★★ Watched by alex 13 Dec, 2015

I've seen this film like three times before and I'm still surprised each time. why do the things that happen happen, why is emily blunt so cute, why is her wardrobe so good, why are martin freeman's teeth so large. also the gay thing was like waYYYYYYYYYY more gay than I remember it being

• Dan

★★★½ Added by Dan

me when martin freeman died: good

• Henry Chivers

★★★½ Watched by Henry Chivers 08 Oct, 2015

An insanely funny movie with a good cast.

• Mark Renkens

★★★ Watched by Mark Renkens 06 Oct, 2015

Fun film that tends to drag on at times, but is ultimately a lot of fun.

• Shaun Heenan

★★ Watched by Shaun Heenan 20 Sep, 2015

It's worse than I've rated it, but I like a lot of the cast. None of them are any good here, but I like them.

• Lexi

★★★½ Added by Lexi

I havent seen this recently but it was 12 year old me's favorite movie, so...

• Syl Mend

★★★ Watched by Syl Mend 24 Aug, 2015

Nice and funny and the very sarcastic comments of Bill Nighy's character made my night.

• Michael Cantrell

★★½ Rewatched by Michael Cantrell 12 Sep, 2015

Everything I remember loving about this movie was still there. Too bad I didn't remember as well as I thought. This movie has one of the best/funniest beginnings I've ever seen. The first several scenes have such dark, insane, blunt (no pun intended) comedy that it is just hilarious. From there is just does so many things wrong. The story stays simple, but begins moving to slowly that it becomes frustrating. The comedy dissolves away and becomes typical, and the…

• Thomas Williams

★★ Added by Thomas Williams

Wild Target is a remake of Pierre Salvadori's early-90's French film, Cible émouvante. This British version's director is Jonathan Lynn, a director with a highly varied, hit-or-miss filmography that includes the highest of the highs (Clue) and some incredibly low-lows (Sgt. Bilko, The Fighting Temptations). The film itself isn't memorable as I have already forgotten what I'm reviewing (that is a joke ... or is it?!) which is quite a feat considering the top-notch cast Lynn has assembled for it…