• CigarsOnMars

★★★ Watched by CigarsOnMars 12 May, 2015

dejlig lille sort Engelsk komedie, uden de store tanker og med overraskende store skuespillere med. Er lidt tam i starten, men bliver bedre og bedre jo længere man kommer ind i den.
    Fine skuespilspræstationer, og Bill Nighy er som altid fantastisk.

Skønt den ikke er fantastisk og revolutionerende, er den fornøjelig og behagelig, og det skal der jo også være plads til.

3/5

• Héctor Ramos

★★★★ Watched by Héctor Ramos 02 May, 2015

Una bonita sorpresa. Emily es muy carismática y sostiene el ritmo de toda la película. Rupert Grint es muy chistoso y la historia en general es buena, bastante divertida

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

A comedy I remember fondly, especially for the performances of the three very strong leads.

• Robbie Owen

★½ Watched by Robbie Owen 28 Feb, 2015

A British black comedy starring Bill Nighy, Emily Blunt and Martin Freeman? This should be my favourite film ever. It should not feel like an absolute chore to sit through, badly written and dull on a level I wouldn't have thought possible. So disappointing.

• Gui Park

★★ Watched by Gui Park 19 Jan, 2015

characterized like Wes Anderson's movies but story went to downhills at the end. but I quite enjoyed watching Thief Emily and Killer Bilbo

• Emma Lane

★★★★ Watched by Emma Lane 22 Jun, 2010

EN

• Travis Lytle

★★★½ Watched by Travis Lytle 09 Jan, 2015

Jonathan Lynn's "Wild Target" is an under-the-radar, low-key charmer that succeeds on the basis of its winning cast, spritely but subtle energy, and quiet warmth. A comedy about a hit-man, an art thief, and a young man who form an unlikely unit, the film boasts a touch of quirkiness, heart, and upbeat buoyancy. At the same time, it has a welcomingly dark edge to all of its mirth.

Essentially a dark, odd-couple/trio comedy, "Wild Target" throws its protagonists together after…

• jannejanne

★★★★★ Added by jannejanne

A completely unexpected laugh - definitely one of my favourite films of all time. I got it because the cast looked good - and they are brilliant. The movie makes you love each and every character, including the villains and supporting roles. The comedic timing is superb, Bill Nighy is phenomenal, and there is some interesting character work underlying it all.

• Patrick

★★★ Watched by Patrick 23 Dec, 2014

Started witty and had its moments but certainly went downhill. Also, it broke my heart to see Martin Freeman with a gun in his hand.

• Marcel Geiger

★★½ Watched by Marcel Geiger 06 Dec, 2014

Relativ platte Story um ein alternden Auftragskiller. Durchschnittlicher Weichspühl-Klamauk und eine moralisch ins grottige verzerrte Prämisse. Nichmal die gute Besetzung kann den Film über den Durchschnitt hiefen. Schade.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★½ Watched by Adrian Zachow 17 Oct, 2010

Bill Nighy is dry humour personified in a story that sees him as a lonely hitman who falls for his target (Blunt). The film falls a tiny bit short of its true potential, but is still worth a look.

• Pramod K Mahananda

★★★ Watched by Pramod K Mahananda 18 Sep, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyable yet a bad movie
    or
    A bad movie yet thoroughly enjoyable.