• whiteoftheye

Watched by whiteoftheye 20 Aug, 2014

This one's a relatively serviceable horror film which lends a heavy debt to Texas Chainsaw Massacre but features some really striking imagery of the Australian countryside. The nihilistic shock ending just barely redeems all the stupid choices we see our 2-dimensions victim-characters make in the final act.

• J.S. Lewis

★★★½ Watched by J.S. Lewis 12 Jul, 2014

When two female tourists and a hunk from Sydney find themselves stranded in the Outback, we know exactly where the film is heading when an eccentric bushman stops by in the middle of the night to help them out. For all its predictability and familiarity (at least for any aware of decades-worth of slasher flicks), Wolf Creek held my attention with the believable performances of the three friends and the naturalistic filmmaking Greg Mclean adhered to. When the victims become…

• Scott Grice

★★★½ Added by Scott Grice

I saw part two first and was instantly smitten with Mick. The guy is a hoot. There's less of that here but it's still a decent flick. Mick is a killer like Michael Myers but a smart ass like Freddy.

• Ivan Obiol

★★½ Added by Ivan Obiol

Tiene un comienzo alargado en exceso y que se hace muy aburrido, cuando arranca no deja de ser lo mil veces visto pero hay que reconocerle que con los cuatro duros que esta rodada entretiene y deja un buen personaje como Mick Taylor.

El doblaje en español es lamentable vale la pena verla en original.

• Luke Grima

★★★★ Watched by Luke Grima 16 Jul, 2014

"I'm going to do something now they used to do in Vietnam. It's called making a head on a stick".

• Chris Vaughan

★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Vaughan 14 Jul, 2014

Enjoyable thriller that I fancied rewatching. I like the slowness of this film, and it's tendancy to only be graphic when it needs to be.
    Along with Wake in Fright, this film convinces me that going to the outback in Australia is never going to be an option for me.

• Iggyy

★★★ Watched by Iggyy 14 Jul, 2014

6.4/10..

• johnch

★★½ Added by johnch

Good enough and beautifuly shot but ugly on the inside. didn't really care for it to be honest.

• A.J. Breslin

★★½ Added by A.J. Breslin

Almost a waste of time if not for the performance of John Jarratt.

• James James

★★★★ Added by James James

Fantastic atmosphere and locations of the outback. A fantastic serial killer and some decent acting but together this 90 minute romp of never wanting to go backpacking ever again.

• JaumeMuntane

★★½ Watched by JaumeMuntane 04 Jul, 2014

Veure una peli amb les expectatives altes és perillòs...especialment quan et trobes un slasher previsable i habitual.

Watching a movie with high expectations is dangerous...specially when you find a foreseeable and standard slasher.

• MovieGenius

★½ Added by MovieGenius

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.