• Conan Tan

★★½ Watched by Conan Tan 23 Jan, 2015

Easily the weakest of the original trilogy of X-Men films.

• Daniel

★★ Rewatched by Daniel 25 Aug, 2015

I think one of the biggest words to call this movie has to be: "Boring", now to be fair, it's been awhile since I've seen this film and it's probably not the best time to watch it late at night but damn, I almost dozed off a number of times whilst watching it but I won't hold that against this film completely.

Honestly though, this film was full of bad decisions when it came to directions they brought characters in…

• Mathias Eek

★★ Watched by Mathias Eek 22 Aug, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I had heard a lot of bad things about this movie, and came in with low expectations. The first one third surprised me positively, and I began to think that it maybe is a little bit underrated. Then everything starts to fall apart. The actor's lines feels misplaced, the acting is poor (probably due to a poorly written script), and stuff just happen without any background or reason to it.

They kill of way to many characters, and does so…

• directorscut

★½ Watched by directorscut 17 Jul, 2015

This movie left me in a stupefying stupor.

This movie is stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid,…

• Luke Noel-Storr

★★★ Rewatched by Luke Noel-Storr 20 Aug, 2015

Worst of the X-Men films.

Argh, and the bit with the bridge, where suddenly it's night, and presumably everyone just sit in their cars and turn their headlights on. Who cares about continuity anyway?

• Infernal King

Rewatched by Infernal King 19 Aug, 2015 2

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

First review here. This is a continuation.

Simply put, X-Men: The Last Stand sucks because it adds way too many characters to an already huge roster, combines two major plotlines (the mutant "cure" and the rise of Dark Phoenix) to the detriment of both and runs half an hour shorter than X2: X-Men United.

The result? An unsatisfying mess that squanders practically everything the first two films built up. What's done to the returning cast is ghastly. Sure, James Marsden…

• MovieBiz

★½ Added by MovieBiz

Ok what the hell is this do not watch if you want your childhood ruined Brett Ratner can not and should not direct he took a franchise with two great movies and completey took a shit on it! How ever I like seeing all the mutants!

• Vas20

★★★½ Watched by Vas20 05 Aug, 2015

This movie was not nearly as bad as I expected it to be.
    I was afraid to watch this movie because everyone says it's SO bad. However, and although it's not as good as the previous movies in the franchise, "X-Men: The Last Stand" is still a good superhero film. The special effects were good and the character development, specially in the first half of the movie, really surprised me.
    The finale was what disappointed me the most, as Gean Grey turned out to be somehow less than what I expected. But the movie is not close as bad as everyone portrays it.

• Paul Kapsalis

★★ Rewatched by Paul Kapsalis 02 Aug, 2015

"In chess, the pawns go first."

As I managed to love X2 after several viewings,so I managed to hate X3.

The Good Stuff:
    Kelsey Grammer is really really good as The Beast,and some fight scenes in the final sequence were pretty fun.

The Bad Stuff:
    At first,the script is like it was written by George R. Martin (whoever is watching Game of Thrones would know for what I am talking about).Then,all the characters on this film besides the Beast,are just…

• Michael Kastner

★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Kastner 29 Jul, 2015

Mehr Action, weniger Handlung. Ich finde den sehr unterhaltsam. 100 Minuten Mutantenaction, gute Effekte und viel Krach Bumm. Schwächster Teil der Trilogie, aber macht einfach Spaß.

• sokasuki

★★½ Added by sokasuki

I wasn't a huge fan of this movie. The whole Jean Grey/Phoenix pollen was redundant, as she served almost no purpose throughout the entire story. The cure pollen was fun though. The numerous deaths on the other hand... not so fun.

• mfulton