• Paul Kapsalis

★★ Watched by Paul Kapsalis 02 Aug, 2015

"In chess, the pawns go first."

As I managed to love X2 after several viewings,so I managed to hate X3.

The Good Stuff:
    Kelsey Grammer is really really good as The Beast,and some fight scenes in the final sequence were pretty fun.

The Bad Stuff:
    At first,the script is like it was written by George R. Martin (whoever is watching Game of Thrones would know for what I am talking about).Then,all the characters on this film besides the Beast,are just…

• Michael Kastner

★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Kastner 29 Jul, 2015

Mehr Action, weniger Handlung. Ich finde den sehr unterhaltsam. 100 Minuten Mutantenaction, gute Effekte und viel Krach Bumm. Schwächster Teil der Trilogie, aber macht einfach Spaß.

• sokasuki

★★½ Added by sokasuki

I wasn't a huge fan of this movie. The whole Jean Grey/Phoenix pollen was redundant, as she served almost no purpose throughout the entire story. The cure pollen was fun though. The numerous deaths on the other hand... not so fun.

• mfulton

★★★ Added by mfulton

B-

• Hernan Fernandez

★★★ Added by Hernan Fernandez

No será buena, pero si mejor que "Days of Future Past".

• Tony Zollo

Rewatched by Tony Zollo 22 Jul, 2015

First time seeing this since I saw it in theaters. Didn't remember a lot from it, just that I felt all set on seeing a new X-Men movie until DOFP came out last year. It was worse than I remember. People like my dad, who has never gotten into these types of movies, probably think every superhero movie is like this.

• t2kickassjedi

★★★½ Added by t2kickassjedi

X-Men: The Last Stand was a really fun X-Men film. It had really cool action and my only problem with it was that there was too much death.

• Riccardo Porta

★★★½ Rewatched by Riccardo Porta 22 Jul, 2015

Finally I saw the X-Men.
    What really doesn't work in the two previous movie in the trilogy are the action scenes. There are some of them (not so many), but they aren't able to put on screen the true potential of X-Men. Almost everyone, in fact, puts the spotlight on Wolverine against a similar opponent: I'm not saying that they're bad, but what's the difference between one of these fights and a random fight between two swordsman? Wolverine is a…

• Jeff Kimble

★★★ Added by Jeff Kimble

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Killing Cyclops was a huge mistake, at least so early. Love Kelseyville Grammar as Hank McCoy and Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde. The Wolverine having to kill Jean stuff is heartbreaking as Hugh Jackman really portrays the emotion to make you believe he really loves her.

• rmckenna19

★★½ Added by rmckenna19

This movie has some very good moments but as the climax to the original X-Men trilogy and playing out one of the most famous X-Men storylines this film really fell flat. There was the extreme misuse of some characters (namely Cyclops) and terrible reliance on bad special effects at the movies conclusion. That said, Ian McKellan (for the third time) knocked it out of the park as Magneto and I think Ellen Page did solid job as Shadow Cat. Also,…

• Willowaelfin

★★½ Rewatched by Willowaelfin 18 Jul, 2015

I am loathe to admit that I may have been a little harsher on this film in the past than i now believe it deserves, Xmen 3 is definately the least of the xmen films. It just feels messy and their seems to be a focus on action rather than script which doesn't help. However the addition of Kitty Pryde(Ellen Page) and Beast (Kelsey Grammer) is welcome and the action is for the most point well done.

I still can't get over how Ratner seems to have stolen the Phoenix look wholesale from Buffy season 6 though...

• CharlieMcCrary

★★ Rewatched by CharlieMcCrary 15 Jul, 2015

I like how the newer x men movies basically made it so this movie never really existed