• Itxia

★★★★ Rewatched by Itxia 27 Jul, 2014

Cada vez que la veo intento descubrir qué es lo que la hace ser tan odiada, pero lo único que consigo es que cada vez me guste más.

• Weshall

★★★★ Rewatched by Weshall 26 Jul, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Massafaka

★★★★ Rewatched by Massafaka 23 Mar, 2008

Und damit sind wir beim 3. Teil: Nach dem schon sehr guten 2. Teil wurde nochmal nachgelegt und ein Effektgewitter auf den Zuschauer losgelassen. Dennoch bleibt wie bei den Vorteilen die Story und auch etwas Tiefgang (Rassismus, ...) nicht auf der Strecke.

• Massafaka

★★★★ Rewatched by Massafaka 08 Dec, 2007

Unglaublicherweise konnte sich die Serie immer wieder steigern, bislang der beste Teil: gute Story, bombastische Effekte

• Greg Robinson

★★ Rewatched by Greg Robinson 21 Jul, 2014

What else can be said here? I don't pretend to know the (supposedly quite interesting) backstory surrounding this troubled production. In the end, all I can do is judge the finished product.

And apart from Kelsey Grammer's delightful turn as Beast, The Last Stand is bad.

Really bad.

There's easily two or three longer, better films trapped inside this one, crappy, too-short film. Mystique, Cyclops, Rogue, and of course, Professor X - all of them get the shaft here. A…

• Fesapo

★★★ Watched by Fesapo 28 May, 2006

62/100

• Kevin Carr

★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Carr 20 Jul, 2014

RiffTrax

• Ayden

★½ Watched by Ayden 21 Jul, 2014

I don’t know why Rattner insisted on Hugh Jackman having so many catchphrases, but it just doesn’t work.

• YOORI

★★★★★ Added by YOORI

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Jamie_Bee

★★★★ Watched by Jamie_Bee 18 Jul, 2014

"Sorry my dear. You're not one of us anymore." -Magneto

"Such a shame. She was so beautiful." -Magneto

Wow! Wow! Wow! I love this movie! Jean is such a badass which makes her a hundred times more attractive and talk about Mystique! She's fine too!

This movie is kickass! This one's my favorite so far. <3

• Sarah

★★★ Watched by Sarah 17 Jul, 2014

2.75/5

I'm so thankful Days of Future Past exists to erase this mess (admittedly an enjoyable mess, but a mess nonetheless).

• Stefan Griens

★★ Rewatched by Stefan Griens 09 Jun, 2014

Third movie about Marvel's merry mutants. While it is not as bad as some fans make it out to be, it does not compare to previous installments. The tone is just off, somehow it lost a lot of the characterization the first two movies worked so hard to establish. The action set pieces are also just not that good. Still, there are a few choice lines and Ellen Page's Kitty Pryde that make it worth seeking out for fans of the source material.