• Nathan Sizemore

★★★★½ Rewatched by Nathan Sizemore 24 Sep, 2014

This is actually a lot better than it's reputed to be. Brett Ratner gets a bad rap. It's one of the more daring and superhero movies out there. It's a major character bloodbath. Between mutants getting "cured" and people dying you've got five major characters in the first two movies getting killed off. Crazy!

80/100

• Marco

★★★ Rewatched by Marco 26 Sep, 2014

More focusing on big action sequenced but lacking in the character department, Brett Ratner's shot at the X-Men universe doesn't quite fit in with the excellent development work done by Bryan Singer. Sadly that's not the worst mistake Ratner made. He messed with the timeline which is the biggest offense. Also not giving me nearly enough Mystique time was his 2nd worst mistake :)

• Alex Austein

★★ Watched by Alex Austein 26 Sep, 2014

Well, this was something else...THE LAST STAND is largely a disaster. It shoehorns new, seemingly random elements into a franchise already two films deep into a conclusion that feels like it draws random climactic moments out of a bag to be implemented. The emotional moments don't sting, the action is tedious, the "moralistic conflict" is one-sided and makes little to no measure to climb out of that rut.

There are several major character deaths for no particular reason. There are…

• Thy Critic Man

★★ Added by Thy Critic Man

Oh boy! You know when folks attempt to persuade you into thinking moving is a good idea? Or to search for a new job despite the fact that you love the one that you are happily working at? Perhaps to go back to the “bang a different girl or guy every weekend” single life because you had a major fight with your loyal and loving girlfriend? Maybe to freshen up your current habits and lifestyle? One of the most common…

• Noël

★★½ Rewatched by Noël 21 Sep, 2014

Director Brett Ratner has replaced the heart and emotion (and character development) of the previous X-Men films with more action and explosions. The film should still provide ample entertainment, but viewers may truly wish this to be the Last Stand.

• Au

★★★½ Watched by Au 19 Sep, 2014

Can you fucking believe they actually made films about Wolverine alone AS IF all his manpain wasn't enough in the 3 other X-Men films already? Christ, what did we do to deserve so much whining?

Other than that, I don't think The Last Stand deserves all the shit it gets. It's a good enough film, in my opinion. It would've deserved to be even a little longer and deal more with some of the arcs.

• Andrew Dodderidge

★★½ Watched by Andrew Dodderidge 16 Sep, 2014

What was up with that plot? I didn't really care for it, as it felt like a TV show episode lengthened. I also didn't like it when the Golden Gate Bridge was removed, thinking they went to far with that. Some pretty good action sequences, but it really wasn't a very intelligent film. I hope to like First Class and Days Of Future Past a lot more.

• Kadeef

★★½ Added by Kadeef

Aside from having Kelsey Grammer as Beast this was the worst one for me.

• Cole_Ratcliff

★★ Added by Cole_Ratcliff

C (74)

• funsohng

Added by funsohng

What a disappointing way to end a great trilogy.

• Emilio J. Barrero

★★★ Watched by Emilio J. Barrero 06 Sep, 2014

A la tercera va la vencida.

"X-Men 3" es una película que consigue superarse argumentalmente además de en el campo de la visualización. Entretenimiento puro durante 95 minutos, hecho que logra que el filme se haga ligero de digerir.

Ha habido un par de escenas que considero absurdas y que por tanto restan la seriedad que se había logrado crear en esta batalla final -que también me enoja que la saga no haya sido buena en sus entregas anteriores. Pero bueno, me ha gustado, y eso es lo básico.

65/100