• Massafaka

★★★★ Rewatched by Massafaka 23 Mar, 2008

Und damit sind wir beim 3. Teil: Nach dem schon sehr guten 2. Teil wurde nochmal nachgelegt und ein Effektgewitter auf den Zuschauer losgelassen. Dennoch bleibt wie bei den Vorteilen die Story und auch etwas Tiefgang (Rassismus, ...) nicht auf der Strecke.

• Massafaka

★★★★ Rewatched by Massafaka 08 Dec, 2007

Unglaublicherweise konnte sich die Serie immer wieder steigern, bislang der beste Teil: gute Story, bombastische Effekte

• Greg Robinson

★★ Rewatched by Greg Robinson 21 Jul, 2014

What else can be said here? I don't pretend to know the (supposedly quite interesting) backstory surrounding this troubled production. In the end, all I can do is judge the finished product.

And apart from Kelsey Grammer's delightful turn as Beast, The Last Stand is bad.

Really bad.

There's easily two or three longer, better films trapped inside this one, crappy, too-short film. Mystique, Cyclops, Rogue, and of course, Professor X - all of them get the shaft here. A…

• Fesapo

★★★ Watched by Fesapo 28 May, 2006

62/100

• Kevin Carr

★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Carr 20 Jul, 2014

RiffTrax

• Ayden

★½ Watched by Ayden 21 Jul, 2014

I don’t know why Rattner insisted on Hugh Jackman having so many catchphrases, but it just doesn’t work.

• YOORI

★★★★★ Added by YOORI

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Jamie_Bee

★★★★ Watched by Jamie_Bee 18 Jul, 2014

"Sorry my dear. You're not one of us anymore." -Magneto

"Such a shame. She was so beautiful." -Magneto

Wow! Wow! Wow! I love this movie! Jean is such a badass which makes her a hundred times more attractive and talk about Mystique! She's fine too!

This movie is kickass! This one's my favorite so far. <3

• Sarah

★★★ Watched by Sarah 17 Jul, 2014

2.75/5

I'm so thankful Days of Future Past exists to erase this mess (admittedly an enjoyable mess, but a mess nonetheless).

• Stefan Griens

★★ Rewatched by Stefan Griens 09 Jun, 2014

Third movie about Marvel's merry mutants. While it is not as bad as some fans make it out to be, it does not compare to previous installments. The tone is just off, somehow it lost a lot of the characterization the first two movies worked so hard to establish. The action set pieces are also just not that good. Still, there are a few choice lines and Ellen Page's Kitty Pryde that make it worth seeking out for fans of the source material.

• Travis Lytle

★★★★½ Rewatched by Travis Lytle 16 Jul, 2014 2

Despite its myriad detractors, "X-Men: The Last Stand" is a robust superhero film that, while clearly suffering in comparison to its majestic predecessor, packs an entertaining wallop. Large-scale and bearing an exhilarating finale, this third chapter in the newly refreshed X-Men franchise rates as a polished and well-assembled comic book film.

Therein, however, may lie the biggest issue with "X-Men: The Last Stand." While the Bryan Singer's "X2" was a sophisticated, operatic action film, Brett Ratner's "...Last Stand" is like…

• Éloïse Thompson

★★½ Watched by Éloïse Thompson 15 Jul, 2014

Well...
    This is definitely not the best...
    Marvel, take the hint: you can't make a x-men movie without Bryan Singer.