• Andrew Dodderidge

★★½ Watched by Andrew Dodderidge 16 Sep, 2014

What was up with that plot? I didn't really care for it, as it felt like a TV show episode lengthened. I also didn't like it when the Golden Gate Bridge was removed, thinking they went to far with that. Some pretty good action sequences, but it really wasn't a very intelligent film. I hope to like First Class and Days Of Future Past a lot more.

• Kadeef

★★½ Added by Kadeef

Aside from having Kelsey Grammer as Beast this was the worst one for me.

• Cole_Ratcliff

★★ Added by Cole_Ratcliff

C (74)

• funsohng

Added by funsohng

What a disappointing way to end a great trilogy.

• Emilio J. Barrero

★★★ Watched by Emilio J. Barrero 06 Sep, 2014

A la tercera va la vencida.

"X-Men 3" es una película que consigue superarse argumentalmente además de en el campo de la visualización. Entretenimiento puro durante 95 minutos, hecho que logra que el filme se haga ligero de digerir.

Ha habido un par de escenas que considero absurdas y que por tanto restan la seriedad que se había logrado crear en esta batalla final -que también me enoja que la saga no haya sido buena en sus entregas anteriores. Pero bueno, me ha gustado, y eso es lo básico.

65/100

• Glucifer

★★½ Rewatched by Glucifer 05 Sep, 2014

Watched Sept 5/14

• bamjam

★½ Added by bamjam

I blame Brett Ratner. Thank god Days of Future Past completely retcons this taciturn piece of garbage; it's the Ratnerectomy I've been waiting for for eight years since this film was inflicted upon us.

Great characters, as always, but I couldn't help but suspect that the cast knew this film was a failure in the making, and I didn't feel the commitment from all of them that I'd seen in X-Men and X2.

• CigarsOnMars

★★½ Watched by CigarsOnMars 31 Aug, 2014

Igen, X-Men er ikke nogle superheltefilm der 100% falder i min smag, men okey underholdning.

2,5/5

• KMOKLER

★★ Added by KMOKLER

Why would they pass the franchise onto Brett Ratner I mean seriously over Brian Singer well lets see how it turns out
    99 minutes later
    Oh its crap

• Jason Ooi

★★ Watched by Jason Ooi 25 Aug, 2014

An ultimately disappointing, almost laughable end to the X-Men trilogy, Brett Rattner effectively turns the franchise into a parody of its former self. X-Men: The Last Stand , which thankfully was annulled by the recent Days of Future Past , was a cringe worthy shadow of it's former self.

I mentioned in my last reviews for the other 2 movies that I wanted to see more of a showcase of abilities, something that this movie happily, but sloppily grants. The…

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 02 Jul, 2008

Certainly messy compared to the two previous X-Men films, The Last Stand, though clearly the weakest of the three, is a supremely entertaining visual spectacle and a movie that offers great action sequences. Some of the character development was a bit thin, yet the acting in general was pretty solid and also, the story had a satisfying ending.

• Espen von Hirsch Kummeneje

★★★½ Rewatched by Espen von Hirsch Kummeneje 23 Aug, 2014

OK, NOW we're talking. This film is so much fun I had to go back and rate down X2 half a star just for being in its shadow. Pretty much a non-stop action scene showcasing each mutant using his/her powers, it's almost hard to see how an X-Men feature could have a better premise. And that premise is delivered upon! Famke Janssen going all apocalyptic Jean Grey of Doom! Ian McKellen hamming up his best Gandalf-tremolo! Juggernaut, bitch! Ellen Page re-enacting her standard character, now as Shadowcat! Bill Duke, uh, being in the picture! Much love <3