• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Acceptable ending to the original trilogy.

• David Gómez-Rosado

★★ Watched by David Gómez-Rosado 20 Mar, 2008

Chokefull of tired effects and plot inconsistencies... I would see it again ;-)

• Jamie Rogers

★★½ Added by Jamie Rogers

X-Men 3 isn't a terrible feat but it feels way too overstuffed and is sorely missing the presence of Bryan Singer.

• Cactus Matt

★★ Added by Cactus Matt

Inferior director takes the reigns and almost everything falls apart, aside from Kelsey Grammer’s ‘Beast’ who is fantastic there is little to recommend in this flawed and broken sequel.

• MysteryLover66

★★★½ Added by MysteryLover66

• Jeffrey

Watched by Jeffrey 13 Mar, 2015

This is where the franchise loses any sense of direction. There's just a bunch of action thrown in everywhere for the sake of having action scenes. A very boring movie, it's hard to draw any positives from this.

• Goremaster

★★★★★ Added by Goremaster

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

This third part of the mutants saga is execrated by the fans and it doesn't rely more on Bryan Singer's direction, who fled to direct that Superman clone movie.

Though I'd prefer if Singer had directed X-Men III, I really like this movie. It's full of epic moments, like:

- Jean Grey as Phoenix seducing Wolverine.
    - Magneto raising the Golden Gate Bridge.
    - The final battle.

It's the more action packed of the 3 movies, with more mutants and more fx driven scenes.

The Beast finally appears and Colossus has more screen time. Too bad Nightcrawler didn't return and Juggernaut has just a cameo.

• Ghost _Punk

★★½ Added by Ghost _Punk

Μια δίωρη κραυγή αγωνίας: "Μπράιαν Σίνγκερ, πού είσαι";

• Eric Mendoza

★½ Added by Eric Mendoza

The only memories I choose to keep of this film are of my friend turning to me in the theatre and yelling, above the overcranked, far-too-loud credits score, "THIS SUCKED," and, after the post-credits scene, another theatregoer blurting out "THAT'S IT!? I coulda seen that shit on YouTube!"

• refocusedmedia

★★★ Rewatched by refocusedmedia 09 Mar, 2015

A marked departure from the nuance and style of Singer's excellent first two films, this one stands almost entirely on the shoulders of quantity over quality. There are many more mutants, and many more action scenes, many more emotions on display, but most are forgettable. I will say though that the Grey house scene is one of the best sequences in any comic book movie and is probably responsible for a full star's worth of my rating here.

• AndrewFM1987

★★ Added by AndrewFM1987

There's 30% of a good movie here, but the rest of it? The plot holes. The acting. The direction. Frasier in blue paint? Vinnie Jones in the movie at all? I do really enjoy watching Jean Grey vapourising characters, including Captain Picard (SPOILERS).

• punkduck