• PsychoSavager

★★★ Added by PsychoSavager 2

By far the weakest of the first three X-Men films. It overloads the story with mostly uninteresting new mutants and focuses very little on the characters. It is, however, better than the solo Wolverine movies.

• Carly Booth

★½ Watched by Carly Booth 12 Jan, 2015

Whatever made X-Men and X2 enjoyable is curiously missing in this crappy sequel. You know, I like my superhero movies to have character development with the action. It’s rather obvious that Brett Ratner has no appreciation for the X-Men.

Also, I was a little taken aback by the language coming from the mutants (dickhead, bitch). A little uncommon in my opinion.

• coolcash15

★★ Rewatched by coolcash15 20 Sep, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I haven't seen this since it was out in the movie theater, when I was at the age of five. This film doesn't hold up well. The awkward transitions between scenes, the laughably bad Juggernaut, the effects such as Storm's lightning is dated. I can't believe they killed off Cyclops and Professor X. The direction is poor, some of the acting and dialogue are bad, Hugh Jackman still is great as Wolverine and gets a great amount of screen time while Anna Paquin as Rogue is side lined. The final fight was good though.

• Joker 2002 Falcone

★★★ Rewatched by Joker 2002 Falcone 20 Sep, 2015

No es tan mala como dicen, es peor que las anteriores, eso sí, hay escenas flipantes.

• Daniel Charchuk

★★½ Watched by Daniel Charchuk 28 May, 2006

I walked into this film with great trepidation and apprehension. I set myself up for a big disappointment. And, to an extent, I was right. This is a far cry from the first two, both masterpieces in their own right. X1 is one of the best purely fun films of recent memory, and a fantastic starting point for the franchise. X2 is just brilliant. X3, on the other hand, is a step down from both. It has neither the fun…

• cristina

★★ Added by cristina

the disappointment.

• BennyWestside

★★★ Watched by BennyWestside 27 May, 2006

I was wildly disappointed in this movie when I first saw this movie. I'm still upset.

• Toni Roig

★★ Rewatched by Toni Roig 10 Sep, 2015

[English/ Spanish review]

It's not a pose, believe me. X-Men: The Last stand turned the stunning creative achievements of Bryan Singer's first installments into a noisy, vulgar and soul-less CGI-based actioneer with a frustratingly long and pointless battle climax set in Alcatraz. We hit a low point here, the good news is that it would be corrected in the future.

No es una pose, creedme. X-Men: La decisión final convierte los logros creativos de las primeras películas de Bryan Singer…

• Bóinez

★½ Rewatched by Bóinez 10 Sep, 2015

Aunque las escenas de acción sean probablemente las mejores de la trilogía original y el casting de Kelsey Grammer como la Bestia perfecto, de poco sirve si:

-No sabes qué historia contar, si la de Fénix o la de la cura.
    -Tienes a personajes diciéndole a Pícara que no se cure, que lo de su poder no tiene nada malo. A ver, deja al borde de la muerte a todo el que toca. No sé.
    -Tienes al Hombre Múltiple y…

• Joel Halvarsson

★★★½ Watched by Joel Halvarsson 15 Aug, 2015

I have now gotten over the fact that this film, supposedly was gonna conclude the franchise. I can finally at least appreciate the spectacle of the thing.

And Vinnie Jones as the Juggernaut! Nuff said

• Robert Fuller

★★★★ Rewatched by Robert Fuller 05 Sep, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

At least the reset button known as Days of Future Past ensures that Shohreh Aghdashloo no longer gets spiked. That's the only upsetting death in this movie.

• matthewmarkham

Added by matthewmarkham

Not as good as the previous two.