• wildbiker

★★★★★ Watched by wildbiker 02 Jan, 2010

Very rarely is a film this different or groundbreaking.

• David92

★★★½ Watched by David92 01 Feb, 2016

Yellow Submarine has often garish, but still very good and artistic animation, some scenes are very intriguing, the songs are pretty good and the world building in particular is its strongest asset, but the plot is not that great, the characters aren't that well developed and the film is too pretentious and frankly boring to be enjoyed more.

• Kate ✌️

★★★ Added by Kate ✌️

i like how as the years go on the beatles movie just kinda slowly get worse

• Steven Adam Renkovish

★★★★★ Added by Steven Adam Renkovish

In the town where I was born,
Lived a man who sailed to sea,
And he told us of his life,
 In the land of submarines…

So begins George Dunning’s kaleidoscopic tale of the voyage of the Yellow Submarine, based on the ever-popular song from The Beatles. Speaking of The Beatles, they are present; animated, full of life, and ready for the journey.

The film opens in an “unearthly paradise” called Pepperland, an underwater utopia where love reigns, music soars,…

• Noah LePage

★★★ Watched by Noah LePage 10 Jan, 2016

Wild and scary times at the kids picture show; too violet for the rose and too violent for the rows.

• Alexy Palmar

★★★★ Added by Alexy Palmar

Un film bastante infravalorado. Excelente animación.

• ghost

★★★★ Watched by ghost 28 Dec, 2015

I didn't really know what was going on but there's a little homeless oompa loompa with a fluffy tail named Boob.

• Jonathan Abresch

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jonathan Abresch 25 Dec, 2015

5/5 for visual invention! I'm an easy sell when it comes to beautiful animation. There is such love and humour in this film, it's pure delight.

• Omri Bar Zeev

★★½ Watched by Omri Bar Zeev 25 Apr, 2013

I watched this in my English class in 8th grade and wanted to kill myself. I like The Beatles, it's cute and all but pretty boring in my opinion.

• Kurt Huseby

★★½ Watched by Kurt Huseby 25 Nov, 2015

tspdt 878 2015
    favorite character: Ringo by Paul Angelis

• BurtReynolds

★★★★½ Rewatched by BurtReynolds 24 Nov, 2015

Rewatched this for the first time since I was very young, when I literally watched it at least once a day and frequently more. It's fucking imaginative as shit. The magic is still there.

• Ash Beks

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ash Beks 09 Nov, 2015 2

There really is only one way to watch this.