• Eoghan Lyng Lyng

★★★★★ Added by Eoghan Lyng Lyng

If you remember the sixties, you weren't there.

Well, I can't remember the sixties, but this is a good substitute.

• massageman

★★★★ Watched by massageman 10 Aug, 2015

Well, of course you can never go wrong with the Beatles! I loved the creativity and the songs! The animation was very fun to watch, and I think it is interesting how this film influenced Terry Gilliam! There was so much to see and take in! I really liked the part where they showed you how long a minute was, and an example of what could be done with it artistically. It is definitely a film that I will revisit!

• EpicEdwardo

★★★★½ Watched by EpicEdwardo 31 Jul, 2015

This movie is acid on acid.

• Richard Horne

★★★★ Added by Richard Horne

I'm sure I don't need to say this but I will anyway. A healthy dose of LSD will make this movie one of the most watchable films on the planet.

• Anthony Iessi

★★★★★ Added by Anthony Iessi

I love animation, and I love The Beatles. Together, they're like Peanut Butter and Jelly. It's just a beautiful experience. The whole film captures the spirit of the entire band, and what they stood for. Love is all you need.

• Luke Goodsell

★★★★½ Watched by Luke Goodsell 01 Jul, 2015

Just realized that I'd never seen the whole thing. It's kind of amazing.

• Not Dave Kehr

Added by Not Dave Kehr

Souvenir psychedelia, with intrusions of art nouveau and Peter Max (1968). The animation is imaginatively conceived, but stiffly executed. A Fantasia designed for heads, the film does no more justice to the music than Disney's artists did. But Disney had the excuse of innocence, whereas this shrewdly conceived commercial project does not. George Dunning directed.

• coolboy1266

★★★★★ Added by coolboy1266

I dont know why but when this movie ended i laugh with a huge smile on my face. I'm not sure if it was me or just weird and wonder full this movie was.

• Jon Baum

★★★★ Rewatched by Jon Baum 08 Jun, 2015

its all in the mind

• hugoball49

★★★★ Watched by hugoball49 07 Jun, 2015

Quite the fun Sunday trip, with all the silly Beatles banter, daring animation, and excellent music.

• solidcurrency

★★½ Watched by solidcurrency 29 May, 2015

Fun, trippy animation that reminded me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

• Sc8lo

Watched by Sc8lo 31 Jul, 2011

Like taking acid without taking acid.