• MovieFan4Ever

★★★½ Rewatched by MovieFan4Ever 28 May, 2016

SUMMARY
    Carl Allen is a closed off bank loan teller, who decides to attend a seminar hosted by Terence Stamp (yes, he plays himself) in which he is told he must say YES to everything in order to live a more complete life.

REVIEW:
    Jim Carrey has always been known for his comedies, even though he has proven to be a pretty good dramatic actor, he always manages to come back to comedy. This is no different, here we get…

• lalalaurenp

★★½ Watched by lalalaurenp 28 Dec, 2014

Eh.

• LLFIN

Watched by LLFIN 02 Sep, 2013

Jim Carrey is not one of my favorites with his rubber face and flexible limbs. However, I like Zooey deschanel, she saved the film. Momentarily funny, but nothing memorable. NO.

• Dave Mello

★★½ Added by Dave Mello

It just barely sticks its predictable conclusion.

• BeachesandCream

★½ Added by BeachesandCream

why would you devise a static solution to all your problems? sounds like a dumb way to go about life. oh it's just a movie? sounds like it isn't relatable to real life

• Daan Janssens

★★★ Rewatched by Daan Janssens 15 May, 2016 1

Waren de Letterboxd profielfoto's altijd al rondjes?
    En stond er altijd al een bliksemschichtje naast all activity?
    Wat is er gebeurd met de symbooltjes voor rewatched en review!??

• Ben Shucksmith

★★★½ Rewatched by Ben Shucksmith 04 May, 2016

• Sam

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam 28 Apr, 2016

This is one of the few films I can just endlessly watch and still be equally be amused each time. The gleeful direction and score also compliment each other against one of Carrey's better performances.

I know it's not a genuine five star movie but I've got a soft spot for this little gem.

• BradleyPiper

★★★½ Watched by BradleyPiper 31 Mar, 2016

One of my favourite Jim Carrey films, NO MAN NO MAN.

• Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

★★½ Added by Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

Jim Carrey's comic convulsions are the only bright spots in this otherwise dim and predictable comedy.

• Wiggins

★★ Watched by Wiggins 08 Apr, 2016

Yes man is alright, it contains Jim Carrey's usual weird voices and what not. My problem with it is the weird spawn of people it inspired to start living the "yes man" lifestyle. Like the ones that constantly try to be spontaneous and then post on Instagram how spontaneous they are. Those people are my least favorite.

• Soumit

★★ Added by Soumit

Although just a continuation of some of the roles he had played earlier,it isn't as entertaining as them.