• mijagi

★★★ Watched by mijagi 10 Nov, 2015

Interesting and fun film about a man who decides to say yes to every opportunity, with varying consequences. The moral is obvious, get the balance between saying yes and no, but it's good to re-emphasis the importance of being open to life and all it has to offer. Jim Carrey is good, but Zooey Deschanel is just adorable and so sweet. And if you listen real close she sounds a lot like Kirsten Dunst.

• Nevena Jovanović

★★★★ Added by Nevena Jovanović

Promenio pogled na svet!

• J_o_n_a_t_h_a_n

★★★½ Added by J_o_n_a_t_h_a_n

One of the better films that Jimmy boy's done in the past 10 years

• Dave Holmes

★★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Very funny in places (mostly the classic Carrey gurning ones, or whenever Rhys Darby recycles his Conchords patter) and a brilliant premise for a comedy, yet ultimately disappointing in its lack of guts. I wasn't hoping for "Dice Man" darkness with the warped philosophy, but the script doesn't quite meet the rich potential inherent in the idea of a man who - instead of simply embracing most of life's wonderful opportunities - say "yes" to stupid or dangerous or harmful…

• The Man with the Golden Pun

★★½ Rewatched by The Man with the Golden Pun 02 Oct, 2015

"The world's a playgroung. You know it when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets about it."
    - Allison

A mostly watchable vehicle for the always charming and immensely talented Jim Carrey about a man who's refused oppurtunities his whole life and for the first time ever is obliggated to say yes to everything by a wise old Terrence Stamp. Predictable shenanigans and re-used jokes follow but I'm biaste on Jim Carrey's goofy voices and silly acting…

• Davis Towne

★★★ Added by Davis Towne

Just say yes. But I promise you will regret it once the credits roll.

• Matt Brosey

½ Added by Matt Brosey

Why is this even a movie. Complete waste of my time.

• Irtaza Raza

★½ Watched by Irtaza Raza 29 Sep, 2015

Was okay

• Lexi

★★★½ Rewatched by Lexi 28 Sep, 2015

2010 me voice: This movie is hilarious!

• Jorge Pardo M.

★★★ Watched by Jorge Pardo M. 25 Sep, 2015

Una buena feel-good movie plagada de gags con un más que correcto —y casi siempre infravalorado— Jim Carrey.

Ah, y sale Zooey <3

• Keeker

★★½ Watched by Keeker 19 Sep, 2015

Neither bad nor good, just kinda... maybe

• Charlie Derry

★★★★ Rewatched by Charlie Derry 16 Aug, 2015

It may not be Carey's best movie, but I still love him in this. Alongside Zooey Deschanel, as well, and Rhys Darby is one of my favourite comedians. Bradley Cooper is in it too! And then there's the Harry Potter jokes, and... oh I just love it.