• Joe DiCanio

★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 28 Jun, 2013

Rating: B-

• le_munhoz

★★★ Added by le_munhoz

Um filme que faz pensarmos porque travamos tanto nossas vidas e não deixamos ela fluir!

• KMOKLER

★★ Added by KMOKLER

Yes Man is an annoying, repetitive, predictable, over the top comedy were Jim Carrey plays Jim Carrey as usual.

• Travis McNinja

★★★★ Rewatched by Travis McNinja 05 Sep, 2014

Criminally underrated film, Yes Man is easily Jim Carrey's best work since the mid 90s.

• Roman Colombo

★★★ Watched by Roman Colombo 29 Aug, 2014

This movie comes on Comedy Central a lot, and it kind of grows on me more and more each time it does. One scene that stands out is with the brilliant Luis Guzman. Now, generally it's hard to make suicide part of a screwball comedy, but the scene turns out to have a lot of heart as Jim Carrey's Carl singing Third Eye Blind's "Jumper" to the Guzman as he is about to jump off a ledge, and all the spectators sing along. It's a lot like, but not as good as, Liar Liar. A Cute comedy with just enough vulgarity...and a pre-famous Bradley Cooper.

• Lowbacca

★★½ Watched by Lowbacca 29 Aug, 2014

All in all, while I wasn't impressed too much with this movie, it was a lot better than I'd expected. Jim Carrey is better than I'm used to in this, and it's a more grounded performance.

As far as the plot, it's fairly dumb, but it does lead to a few good moments, although there's strong feelings of everything being too cliche, too predictable, and too convenient throughout the film. It does sometimes break out of this for bits of…

• sho_chan0319

★★★ Rewatched by sho_chan0319 29 Dec, 2008

Loved this movie. It was pretty good.

• Ramón Calderón

Watched by Ramón Calderón 20 Aug, 2014

A fairly conventional feel-good comedy that nonetheless works surprisingly well for me. It's quite obvious at times, but completely succeeds at making me laugh and lifting up my spirit, which is all that should be asked of a movie like this. The tone is spot on for my taste, right between Jim Carrey's most over-the-top stuff and his more restrained roles. I laughed more than expected.

• Joshua Benda

★★½ Watched by Joshua Benda 13 Aug, 2014

Good movie, interesting plot and I felt like the connection between the two characters were forced at times.

• Jivago Achkar Jrieje Alcantara

★★★★ Watched by Jivago Achkar Jrieje Alcantara 12 Aug, 2014

Com certeza a forma como foi colocada o "Sim" pra tudo não se aplica à nossa realidade, porém tem um enredo muito inspirado e motivador. Faz com que pensemos em quantas oportunidades deixamos passar quando dissemos "não" e em quantas nos ferramos quando dissemos "sim". Haha Tudo é relativo. Uma excelente comédia, Jim está muito bom! Recomendo.

• Brent Paton

★★★½ Added by Brent Paton

Great comedy hits all the right notes. Really enjoyable.

• Darksworm

★★★★★ Rewatched by Darksworm 31 Jul, 2014

The great Jim Carrey never dissapoints me.