• joelhwa

★★★ Watched by joelhwa 03 Sep, 2010

6/10: Better than I expected. The are quite a few funny scenes. Watch this if you wanna have a good heartily laugh.

• Chloe

★★★½ Added by Chloe

A lighthearted upbeat film with a strong message. Glad Jim Carey wasn't his usual prankster self in this which brought more seriousness to the film and the ability to take himself seriously. The message is to always say yes and although this leads him in some awkward circumstances, it allows him to find love. Happy lovely movie that will brighten your day.

• Felipe Pinho

★★★½ Watched by Felipe Pinho 09 Dec, 2014

★★★½ "The era of "yes" has begun"

Don't know why I had never watched this movie. I guess I've just missed the opportunity to say "yes" to it. The movie is a love-and-life-lessons one. With a good dose of comedy, Peyton, shows us that saying yes can change lives. Can put you in a lot of troubles too.

Zoey quotes it very well: "The world's a playground. You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way…

• krieg

★★★½ Rewatched by krieg 09 Dec, 2014

Nice and flowing movie
    Nice songs heheh

• Matthew Wooldridge

★★½ Watched by Matthew Wooldridge 02 Apr, 2009

1. The script could have been funnier/more polished.
    2. The supporting cast needed better actors to hold their own with Carrey.
    3. The cinematography was awful.

Other than these points, it's a good comedy. Not great, but not bad. If you like Carrey's humour, you'll like this. There are some genuine laugh out loud moments. But it’s strange to see Carrey in a film that every now and then reeks of low budget.

• Harry Simmo

★★★★ Watched by Harry Simmo 01 Dec, 2014

Every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.

• Iestyn Lloyd

★★★★ Added by Iestyn Lloyd

Quality no thinking involved lazy day movie

• Adrian Zachow

★★★ Watched by Adrian Zachow 25 Jan, 2010

Watchable romatic comedy, with a valid message, and some sweet moments. Jim Carey bored me a long time ago, but this film is worth a look. Kiwi Rhys Darby is very funny in his supporting roles as an Australian bank manager.

• Alina Baader

★★ Watched by Alina Baader 04 Nov, 2014

well.. i liked the message for sure.. they could have done a lot better though! (also i've never really been a fan of jim carrey movies either)

• tstern1

★★½ Added by tstern1

Cool idea, mediocre execution

• Joe DiCanio

★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 28 Jun, 2013

Rating: B-

• le_munhoz

★★★ Added by le_munhoz

Um filme que faz pensarmos porque travamos tanto nossas vidas e não deixamos ela fluir!