• Vicky Griva

★★★ Watched by Vicky Griva 05 Feb, 2016

It reminded me of 'Liar Liar', but somehow more realistic. Either way, I always laugh with his ridiculousness. Decent choice for an evening you wish to watch a simple and fun movie.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Love It!

• Brian Kotarski

★★★½ Rewatched by Brian Kotarski 04 Feb, 2016

Moderation in all things including moderation. I'm mildly concerned about the 18 year age difference between Jim and Zooey. This movie did make me realize that Terence Stamp and Malcolm McDowell are different actors. Somehow my brain just mashed them into one person, perhaps to save space.

• Zainal A

★★★½ Watched by Zainal A 03 Feb, 2016

Peyton Reed memang lihai meramu kekuatan komedi dalam sebuah film. Lihat saja yang dilakukan di Ant-Man (2015), segar, efektif dan juga manis.

Bersama salah satu aktor favorit saya, Jim Carrey dan bermodalkan kata 'Yes' sukses menjadi sebuah sajian komedi yang sangat menghibur dan mengasyikkan. Didukung Zooey Deschanel yang begitu manis, sajian romantis begitu terasa indah bak pertama kali merasakan jatuh cinta.

• Bryson

Added by Bryson

I started saying "no" all the time just because this film was that terrible.

• Anthony Ajb1209_MovieReviews

★★★½ Rewatched by Anthony Ajb1209_MovieReviews 07 Jan, 2016

Liar Liar without the Heart. Still hilarious though.

• Ezekiel2517

★★★ Rewatched by Ezekiel2517 31 Dec, 2015

Predictable story and a lot of stuff doesn't make sense, but Jim Carrey is awesome and I laughed quite a bit.

• Daniel Rodriguez

★★★½ Watched by Daniel Rodriguez 29 Dec, 2015 7

Caught this movie on tv on lunch time, something I never do. I had seen the beginning a while ago in similar circumstances, so I didn't care much to start watching this twenty minutes in. It's not hilarious, but it made me giggle a lot more than most movies do nowayadas, I was thoroughly entertaining and that's more than I could have asked.

• micah1984

★★★½ Rewatched by micah1984 25 Dec, 2015

Chaplin and Keaton made people laugh with their bodies and how they moved: physical comedy. Add a voice to this incredible art, and you have Jim Carey. His goofiness and willingness to go "too far" is what makes this movie funny and not stupid. Without Carey this would really suck. I mean seriously how is he so funny? Did he sell his soul to the devil for that incredible sense of humor? No one else commands the flow of laughter…

• Rasmus Ladegaard

★★★★ Watched by Rasmus Ladegaard 19 Dec, 2015

Inspiring movie. Shows how much you can change by just saying yes. Jim Carrey was really funny in this one.

• wakeupjyoo

★★ Watched by wakeupjyoo 15 Dec, 2015

져니의 Separate ways로 시작하는 짐 캐리 영화

'긍정의 힘' ''Wealth and Health' 교주가 인생을 바꾸는 듯 영화가 진행되다가 나중에 '아니라고'하나 그 밑에 깔린 메시지는 여전히 YES 의 힘을 말한다.

Eels의 음악도 좋고
    한국에 대해 최소한 부정적 이미지는 없다.

• Samuel Hunter

★★★½ Added by Samuel Hunter

So what happens when he gets asked to jump off a bridge? "Yes Man" clearly has flaws, BUT it makes up for them with tons of charm.