• joshuabenda93

★★½ Watched by joshuabenda93 13 Aug, 2014

Good movie, interesting plot and I felt like the connection between the two characters were forced at times.

• Jivago Achkar Jrieje Alcantara

★★★★ Watched by Jivago Achkar Jrieje Alcantara 12 Aug, 2014

Com certeza a forma como foi colocada o "Sim" pra tudo não se aplica à nossa realidade, porém tem um enredo muito inspirado e motivador. Faz com que pensemos em quantas oportunidades deixamos passar quando dissemos "não" e em quantas nos ferramos quando dissemos "sim". Haha Tudo é relativo. Uma excelente comédia, Jim está muito bom! Recomendo.

• Brent Paton

★★★½ Added by Brent Paton

Great comedy hits all the right notes. Really enjoyable.

• Darksworm

★★★★★ Rewatched by Darksworm 31 Jul, 2014

The great Jim Carrey never dissapoints me.

• Trash Cinema

★★ Rewatched by Trash Cinema 03 Aug, 2014

Jim Carrey plays...well Jim Carrey in this over the top ridiculouis comedy where a boring office guy goes to a seminar and starts to say yes to everything. Dumb gags follow along with thousands of ridiculous faces of Jim Carrey...exactly the same ones as in 99% of the movies he already did. Forgettable and even the firl does not give me a hard on...

• Carolinanz

★★½ Added by Carolinanz

"The world's a playground. You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it"

• Secretkey

★★★ Watched by Secretkey 06 Jul, 2014

Um es auf den Punkt zu bringen - ein typischer Jim Carrey-Streifen. Der Schauspieler mit dem elastischen Gesicht schlüpft hier in die Rolle eines Mannes in seiner Midlife-Crisis, der einsam im Leben steht und sich vor seiner Umwelt verschließt - also Einladungen von Freunden nicht wahrnimmt, keine Anrufe beantwortet und am liebsten seine Abende alleine vor dem Fernseher verbringt. Eines Tages wird er aber in ein Seminar mitgeschleppt, das sein Leben umkrempeln soll und vor allem auf einem Wort seine…

• John Winters

★★½ Rewatched by John Winters 21 Jul, 2014 2

This is a great definition of the word 'mediocre'. Not good, not bad, just serviceable. There are hilariously on the mark moments, and then there are moments far off the reservation. Jim Carrey is funny though.

• sleepingjamie

★★½ Rewatched by sleepingjamie 16 Jul, 2014

Averagely funny but an interesting idea that is not developed enough. Jim Carrey sells it brilliantly as he is a great comic actor. He's definitely the films strong point. Worth a casual watch.

• Matias Gallipoli

★★½ Rewatched by Matias Gallipoli 23 Jun, 2014

Un nivel medio de Jim Carrey, no es culpa de el, claro. Como siempre hay cosas excelentes, por ejemplo el papel de Rhys Darby, muy bueno, creo q es el q mas me hizo reir en toda la pelicula.
    Algo q se hace evidente es lo mal q puede estar hecho un casting, esta chica Deschanel esta en una sintonia completamente distinta a la de Jim Carrey, es una pareja extraña, ella tiene esa cara de aburrida todo el tiempo, haciendose pasar por interesante, no va flaca, todo bien, hay gente interesante en serio.

• Dale Barber

★★★★ Rewatched by Dale Barber 09 Jul, 2014

It's a feel good film, and a pretty good one at that. I saw this film years ago when it came out on dvd but couldn't remember that much of it, I'd forgotten that Bradley Cooper was in it, he has become more of a star since then though. As a concept it's classic feel good territory, someone who starts saying yes to everything, saying yes to life, it's hard to think of a simpler and better feel good story…

• WateringCanBro

★★★ Watched by WateringCanBro 03 Jul, 2014

"The world's a playground. You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it." (Allison)

I would recommed this movie for the message it wants or claims to convey, and because it is entertaining enough. It has many qualities but also many problems.

Let's start with Jim Carrey. He draws me to a movie more often than I care to admit, because he is actually better than he would seem. But than again that…