• petrovafire

what a cutie

• Dániel Hári
  • BlueChameleon

★★★½

A strange and funny movie. At first, it appears like a movie that does a lot of crazy things, but in the heart (script), it's fairly generic. Still, I enjoyed it. The end was a little too much.

• DaveScott

★★★

I like it, and enjoy it a lot, but it gives me slightly weird vibes and I can't be completely comfortable with it. Maybe it's because Carrey isn't outrageous. Maybe it's Bradley Cooper. He's always so -- something. Can't put my finger on it. Okay, it's definitely him that makes me uncomfortable with this film. But it's a good film, I like it. Zooey and Jim are great together. Yes!

• NAshe

★★★★★

A un hombre triste y deprimido, que prefiere evitar hacer sociales y sentarse en su sillón a ver películas, le recomiendan una nueva "terapia" en donde tenés que decirle sí a todo, para que cambie tu vida, y dejes de ser un "no man".
    Imaginarse qué tipo de cosas locas le pasarán al personaje, es bastante obvio. Deja su antiguo yo antisocial para abrirse al mundo, sin importar a qué cosas tenga que decirle que sí.

• Carlos Magalhães

★★½

Jim Carrey is hilarious with his customary physical humor, but he can't do much to compensate for gags that are mostly poorly conceived or just ridiculous, not to mention a plot that borders on complete implausibility and is all about artificial conflicts.

More reviews on filmotrope.com

• Steve Schrader

★★★

I don't know, I just have a weak spot for Jim Carrey. This is not one of his best films, but he just has so much fun with such a weird premise.

Carrey attends a self-help seminar where he is instructed to accept any and all requests that come his way. If he doesn't then his life will be cursed. Lucky for him nobody told him to shoot himself.

Somehow in the middle of this craziness he manages to meet…

• Anthony Gileno

3.5 / 5

• ChicagoBears

★★★★

Best last scene in any movie

• Avia

★★★★★

I think I'm inlove
    First Jim Carrey movie I genuinely love
    Even tho first time I watched it didn't really like for some reason but I guess I didn't pay attention to everything

• Tim Sanders

★★★½

For me, “Yes Man” was a very special movie. It broke a decade-long losing streak for star Jim Carrey, as this is the first film of his I’ve liked in ten years. It’s by no means a great film, but there is a lot here to like starting with Carrey’s likable performance.

He falls back on his mindless schtick a few too many times to please his die-hard fans, but basically he’s an every day guy that we can relate…

• Prasath T

★★★½

Fun to watch...Absolutely its Jim carrey's movie.............