• nrbeaton

★★★ Watched by nrbeaton 15 Apr, 2012

Carrey is solid but this lacks the energy of his better comedies.

• ritinha747

★★½ Watched by ritinha747 26 Dec, 2008

It was really funny

• Ventilaator

★★ Rewatched by Ventilaator 23 Aug, 2015

The premise has limitless potential for all sorts of fun scenarios, but yes of course let's just waste all of the running time on the blandest possible romance instead.

• TraxAsh

★★½ Watched by TraxAsh 15 Aug, 2015

Jim Carrey cambia un poco la premisa de Mentiroso Compulsivo por voluntad propia y, oye, no me parece TAN mal.

El guión sigue todas las normas establecidas de la comedia y ciertos personajes me rechinan, pero no sé. Me entretuvo. Es una comedia de Jim Carrey. Ya sabéis el resto.

• DiegoSanchez

★★★ Rewatched by DiegoSanchez 10 Aug, 2015

¿Es buena?, ¿es mala? no sabría contestar, pero es una película que cuando la ponen por la tele no me importa verla de nuevo, me gusta Jim Carrey y hay gags de partirse de risa, así que queda aprobada.

• t2kickassjedi

★★★★ Added by t2kickassjedi

Yes Man is a really funny comedy film with a cool concept and Jim Carrey transforms into his character as usual.

• JennanaJenners

★★★½ Watched by JennanaJenners 21 Jul, 2015

A silly but loveable Jim Carrey movie - I mainly watched this because I love Zooey Deschanel and Bradley Cooper, but Jim Carrey was still great - his goofy funny self. An enjoyable movie with a lot of Harry Potter in it to make a fan like me freak out. In the end it had a good message too. Fun and easy watch.

• SamCricket

★★★★ Added by SamCricket

"Mature" Jim Carrey. Still pretty funny though.

• Oskars Three word reviews

★★½ Added by Oskars Three word reviews

Unecessary love drama

• John Dougherty

Rewatched by John Dougherty 13 Jul, 2015

Rhys Darby MVP.

• Alex

★★ Watched by Alex 13 Jul, 2015

Jim Carrey can do a lot better, but at least the positive message is there.

• K. Austin Collins