• Ben Shucksmith

★★★½ Rewatched by Ben Shucksmith 04 May, 2016

• Sam

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam 28 Apr, 2016

This is one of the few films I can just endlessly watch and still be equally be amused each time. The gleeful direction and score also compliment each other against one of Carrey's better performances.

I know it's not a genuine five star movie but I've got a soft spot for this little gem.

• BradleyPiper

★★★½ Watched by BradleyPiper 31 Mar, 2016

One of my favourite Jim Carrey films, NO MAN NO MAN.

• Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

★★½ Added by Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

Jim Carrey's comic convulsions are the only bright spots in this otherwise dim and predictable comedy.

• Wiggins

★★ Watched by Wiggins 08 Apr, 2016

Yes man is alright, it contains Jim Carrey's usual weird voices and what not. My problem with it is the weird spawn of people it inspired to start living the "yes man" lifestyle. Like the ones that constantly try to be spontaneous and then post on Instagram how spontaneous they are. Those people are my least favorite.

• Soumit

★★ Added by Soumit

Although just a continuation of some of the roles he had played earlier,it isn't as entertaining as them.

• NSlater90

★★★ Watched by NSlater90 20 Mar, 2016

Entirely adequate.

• jmiguel25

★★★ Added by jmiguel25

Not bad, not great.

• Ben Hecking

★★½ Watched by Ben Hecking 11 Mar, 2016

Great concept but decidedly average in execution. Had the potential to be a darker comedy in the same vein as Eternal Sunshine but it often goes for the lowest common denominator.

Carrey is occasionally irritating but has his moments. Deschanel & Rhys Darby are fun.

I probably wouldn't say Yes to watching it again given the choice.

• Tim

I Suggest:
    Liar Liar

• Fajrianur Afnan

★★★★ Rewatched by Fajrianur Afnan 29 Feb, 2016

I probably have more amount of beef on rom-com genre than most people, but YES MAN is an exceptional, many-splintered thing for me. Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel are just as quirky as this movie is, and I admire every single scene in this. And whenever they both sing, throwing quotes, being nerdy, I just accept it as a joyous feeling infecting my mood.

• Maria Eduarda