• Darksworm

★★★★★ Rewatched by Darksworm 31 Jul, 2014

The great Jim Carrey never dissapoints me.

• Steph H

★★★★★ Added by Steph H

Love it, such a cheesy feel good movie :D

• Alice Simpson

★★★★★ Watched by Alice Simpson 03 Jan, 2013

my newyear's resolution...

• Oscar Marcelo

★★★★★ Watched by Oscar Marcelo 25 Jul, 2012

I really loved this film! This turns on that Inspiring Thing on a guy. Thanks!

• Mihail Serkov

★★★★★ Added by Mihail Serkov

Один из самых моих любимых фильмов! Шикарная история о том, как слово «Да» изменило жизнь человеку. Джим Керри просто лучший:)

• afanasenko

★★★★★ Added by afanasenko

Fantastic and optimistic!

• Varghese Eapen

★★★★½ Rewatched by Varghese Eapen 30 Jun, 2014 3

Why cant we as human beings try out this philosophy?? Actually this is a very debatable topic...but on a personal level i feel this concept can help a lot of people,will improve relationships across all stratas of society...instead of having a negative attitude towards life,why cant we be more positive...what is the harm in trying out new things and taking risks rather than doing the same thing over and over again...life is short so why waste and have regrets later on???

• Dominik Höcht

★★★★½ Watched by Dominik Höcht 28 Mar, 2014

Der beste Feel-Good-Film seit Walter Mitty für mich. Cool!

• David Ainsworth

★★★★½ Rewatched by David Ainsworth 01 Jun, 2013

This is roughly my ninth viewing of Yes Man and I'm amazed at how it never ceases to a) make me laugh-out-loud and b) make me curiously happy.

I guess it's my When Harry Met Sally, a film that gives that certain individual endless joy.

• Kat Moir

★★★★½ Added by Kat Moir

The world's a playground. You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.

Maybe it's something to do with my love for Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel, but I fail to see why a lot of people don't like this film.

Admittedly, there's something about the Carrey/Deschanel pairing that feels weird, maybe even wrong, but that doesn't distract from the fact that this is one of the funniest films I've ever seen.

I've…

• Michael Vazquez

★★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Vazquez 05 Jan, 2012

"Jim Carrey's last good funny movie, Zooey Deschanel great as well, the movie is very funny and sends a very good message about life.

• James Haves

★★★★½ Rewatched by James Haves 27 Dec, 2012

A severely underrated movie. I think Jim Carrey is a comedy genius.

Thank you, Jim, for making my childhood awesome.