• Sam

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam 28 Apr, 2016

This is one of the few films I can just endlessly watch and still be equally be amused each time. The gleeful direction and score also compliment each other against one of Carrey's better performances.

I know it's not a genuine five star movie but I've got a soft spot for this little gem.

• Marinella Rose

★★★★★ Watched by Marinella Rose 06 Feb, 2015

This really gives one a positive aura.

• Darksworm

★★★★★ Rewatched by Darksworm 31 Jul, 2014

The great Jim Carrey never dissapoints me.

• Varghese Eapen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Varghese Eapen 30 Jun, 2014 3

Why cant we as human beings try out this philosophy?? Actually this is a very debatable topic...but on a personal level i feel this concept can help a lot of people,will improve relationships across all stratas of society...instead of having a negative attitude towards life,why cant we be more positive...what is the harm in trying out new things and taking risks rather than doing the same thing over and over again...life is short so why waste and have regrets later on???

• Steph H

★★★★★ Added by Steph H

Love it, such a cheesy feel good movie :D

• Alice Simpson

★★★★★ Watched by Alice Simpson 03 Jan, 2013

my newyear's resolution...

• Oscar Marcelo

★★★★★ Watched by Oscar Marcelo 25 Jul, 2012

I really loved this film! This turns on that Inspiring Thing on a guy. Thanks!

• Mihail Serkov

★★★★★ Added by Mihail Serkov

Один из самых моих любимых фильмов! Шикарная история о том, как слово «Да» изменило жизнь человеку. Джим Керри просто лучший:)

• afanasenko

★★★★★ Added by afanasenko

Fantastic and optimistic!

• Luke McGowan

★★★★½ Added by Luke McGowan

A delightful premise and charming performances manage to pave over the bumps in the otherwise enjoyable ride.

• Dominik Höcht

★★★★½ Watched by Dominik Höcht 28 Mar, 2014

Der beste Feel-Good-Film seit Walter Mitty für mich. Cool!

• David Ainsworth

★★★★½ Rewatched by David Ainsworth 01 Jun, 2013

This is roughly my ninth viewing of Yes Man and I'm amazed at how it never ceases to a) make me laugh-out-loud and b) make me curiously happy.

I guess it's my When Harry Met Sally, a film that gives that certain individual endless joy.