• Steph H

★★★★★ Added by Steph H

Love it, such a cheesy feel good movie :D

• Alice Simpson

★★★★★ Watched by Alice Simpson 03 Jan, 2013

my newyear's resolution...

• Oscar Marcelo

★★★★★ Watched by Oscar Marcelo 25 Jul, 2012

I really loved this film! This turns on that Inspiring Thing on a guy. Thanks!

• Mihail Serkov

★★★★★ Added by Mihail Serkov

Один из самых моих любимых фильмов! Шикарная история о том, как слово «Да» изменило жизнь человеку. Джим Керри просто лучший:)

• afanasenko

★★★★★ Added by afanasenko

Fantastic and optimistic!

• Dominik Höcht

★★★★½ Watched by Dominik Höcht 28 Mar, 2014

Der beste Feel-Good-Film seit Walter Mitty für mich. Cool!

• David Ainsworth

★★★★½ Rewatched by David Ainsworth 01 Jun, 2013

This is roughly my ninth viewing of Yes Man and I'm amazed at how it never ceases to a) make me laugh-out-loud and b) make me curiously happy.

I guess it's my When Harry Met Sally, a film that gives that certain individual endless joy.

• Kat Moir

★★★★½ Added by Kat Moir

The world's a playground. You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.

Maybe it's something to do with my love for Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel, but I fail to see why a lot of people don't like this film.

Admittedly, there's something about the Carrey/Deschanel pairing that feels weird, maybe even wrong, but that doesn't distract from the fact that this is one of the funniest films I've ever seen.

I've…

• Michael Vazquez

★★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Vazquez 05 Jan, 2012

"Jim Carrey's last good funny movie, Zooey Deschanel great as well, the movie is very funny and sends a very good message about life.

• James Haves

★★★★½ Rewatched by James Haves 27 Dec, 2012

A severely underrated movie. I think Jim Carrey is a comedy genius.

Thank you, Jim, for making my childhood awesome.

• Jonny Haynes

★★★★½ Watched by Jonny Haynes 04 Mar, 2012

Classic Jim Carrey. Like the good old days. Plenty of funny moments. You'll not be disappointed.

• Joshua Diaz

★★★★½ Added by Joshua Diaz

Funny. I loved the situations he always seemed to get caught up in.