• BMBurnette

★★½ Watched by BMBurnette 22 Jul, 2014

I enjoy many Woody Allen movies, but this one is missing something.

• Robbie Owen

★★★ Watched by Robbie Owen 12 Jul, 2014

Woody Allen does the thing Woody Allen does, albeit half-heartedly, and gets out of town.

• Alecs

★★★ Rewatched by Alecs 22 Jun, 2014

ennui stile di vita

• sandrocorvetto

★★½ Watched by sandrocorvetto 18 Jun, 2014

the problem here is not the acting or the story itself, is the way they set up everything, including the use of the narrator, it feels careless and rushed, and damages what could of been a better film.

• Daph Bajas

★★★★ Rewatched by Daph Bajas 10 Jun, 2014

Better than my initial viewings. While before it was too British mold into Shakespearean delight, new viewing presented itself as an angry call out to circumstantial fate and the way follies play upon outcomes. Reminded me a bit of Crimes and Misdemeanors, with a sad life going for its other 3 leads who did not *believe* in fortune-telling. Gemma Jones was exceptional the last time. Now, all leads align like the stars that they are. B+

• Desy

★★★ Watched by Desy 25 May, 2014

El típico humor de Woody Allen

Sally: What happened to Jonathan?

Helena Shebritch: I've been all over it with Crystal. He left me for another woman.

Sally: No!

Helena Shebritch: A deceased one. They're always the stiffest competition... No pun intended.

• Nazake

Added by Nazake

C'est l'un des premier Woody Allen que je suis allée voir au Cinéma. J'en suis ressortie avec un vide dans le cérveau et la douloureuse impression d'avoir perdu 1h30 de ma vie. Je ne sais plus de quoi ça parle, et très franchement vous n'avez pas envie de savoir.

• Thomas McCallum

★★★ Watched by Thomas McCallum 24 May, 2014

Performances: 6/10
    Story: 7/10
    Production: 6/10
    Overall: 6.33/10

I didn't even realize that was Eve Draper that Anthony Hopkins was banging the entire movie.

• Daphnie

★½ Watched by Daphnie 05 May, 2014

Μα δε συνάντησε κανένας κανένα ψηλό μελαχρινό άνδρα. Ασδφγηξκλζχψωβ σταματήστε πια να δίνετε άκυρους πιασάρικους τίτλους στις ταινίες σας. Αμάν!

• Aracno

★★★ Watched by Aracno 01 May, 2014

Great cast, well-shot, well-directed and well-acted.
    Very enjoyable.

• Fesapo

★★★½ Watched by Fesapo 06 Jun, 2011

70/100

• Stéfany Lacerda

★★★★ Watched by Stéfany Lacerda 08 Apr, 2014

Interesting! Many events that we can come to pass in a relationship. Know the balance is not easy.