Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 2011 ★★★★

It's hard to like a movie when you've read the book and fangirled over it. However, I think that this movie was a good conclusion to the Harry Potter movie franchise.

However, the reason I bumped the rating down from 5 stars to 4 would be because of THE ENDING. I don't know about you, but that's not the way I would have reacted. If you watch this movie, you'll know what I'm talking about.

3 Comments

• being a fan as well, I agree the movie was great till the end. I still gave it 5 stars but still. Also, maybe it's cause I read the book first, but I wish they did more with people reacting to Harry being supposidly dead and Neville standing to lead them in countinuing to fight. I thought that it was a much better scene in the book. Also if no one had known he went to Voldemort (oops He-Who-Must-Not- Be-Named) like in the book it would have been more powerful of a moment. Still a good movie.

• @Filmslayer Amen. Also the scene after they killed Voldemort. Didn't they celebrate in the book? In the movie it was just... depressing.

• actually I thought that part worked. It's been a while since I read the book, but I remmber it being like that. Both sad and happy. Happy cause the won and the evil was gone, but sad cause so many died. The thing that kinda annoyed me a little was that Harry didn't fix his wand with the elder wand like in the book.

Please to comment.