Daniel the Wizard 2004 ½

Oh my god...Oh my god...What was i thinking? I had heard of the negativity surrounding this film, thought i'd check it out anyway.

What a mistake. It was as bad a mistake as say, putting foil in your microwave, and burning your house down. And then getting mauled by a pack of cats.

VERDICT; Please, don't. Don't give this film a fair chance like i did.
Not unless you like inflicting mental torture on yourself. All Ulli Lommel films should come with a fucking warning:
WATCH WITH EXTREME CAUTION, MAY INDUCE VIOLENT, ERRATIC BEHAVIOUR. THOSE OF A NERVOUS DISPOSITION, WILL DIE.
0.5/5 or 1/10

2 Comments

• Is it not even worth watching with a bunch of friends, to laugh at how bad it is? Or is it just bad-bad and not funny-bad like The Room?

• I was hoping it would be like that personally, but no, for me personally it was torture to endure.
    I guess it depends how bad you consider 'so bad its good', but i thought it was just pure garbage. I think the Room is great for that, but the script and acting are hilarious. This on the other hand is like Lommel's other films, a complete waste of time. So i wouldn't recommend it, even with a bunch of mates.

Please to comment.