I can protect you Celia.
Decent enough idea for a premise that isn't really developed beyond it's cost saving opportunities. If I would have realized prior to watching that director Steven R. Monroe was also the man responsible for the I Spit on Your Grave remake I probably wouldn't have even bothered though.
You don't come out the other side of something like this weaker.
Cash Grab: The Movie. I wish I would have looked into who made this film, then I wouldn't have wasted my time watching it. I was late in finally seeing The Conjuring because I find most haunted house or supernatural films disappointing, but when I did give it a chance I loved it. That did not happen here.
With James Wan suddenly becoming a much wanted…
Instead of doing a review I will just point out the crap that inhabits this film.
- The shark roars like a lion.
- Mario Van Peebles does a Jamaican accent
- The shark swims from New York to the Bahamas in less then 3 days.
- This is the sequel that popularized the tagline "This time it's personal!"
- African Americans feet apparently look Caucasian under water
- The god damn shark is hunting one family, even…
I'm Gotham's reckoning.
Superhero films finally have a good trilogy. I'm not proclaiming this on the same level as The Lord of the Rings Trilogy or the original Star Wars Trilogy, but I'm saying this is by far the best superhero trilogy we've ever had. With that said, it's competition for that title wasn't exactly stiff. I'm also a huge Marvel Comics fanboy so it hurts a little admitting that.
The story is epic in scope and takes full…