I've always known I wanted a child.
After watching writer/director David Farr's feature film debut I saw that some critics compared it to the works of Roman Polanski and Alfred Hitchcock which then caused me to throw up in my mouth a little. Rinsed my mouth, brushed my teeth and here I am again.
I'm not disgusted by the film, but by the over the top praise. We're in an age were every year a new "masterpiece" and "instant…
A week ago I bought a rifle, I went to the store - I bought a rifle! I was gonna, you know, if they told me I had a tumor, I was gonna kill myself. The only thing that might-ve stopped me - MIGHT'VE - is that my parents would be devastated. I would have to shoot them also, first. And then I have an aunt and uncle - you know - it would've been a blood bath.
I am Groot.
I am Groot. I AM Groot! I'm Groot. I am GROOT? I'm GROOT! I AM GROOT?! I am Groot! I AM Groot. I'm Groot?! I am GROOT! I'm GROOT? I AM GROOT. I am... GROOT!
I am GROOT. I AM GROOT! I'm GROOT?! I AM Groot? I'm Groot! I am Groot?! I am Groot? I AM Groot?! I'm Groot? I am GROOT?! I'm GROOT. I AM GROOT? I... AM... GROOOOOOOT!
I am Groot.
************END OF SPOILERS************
Instead of doing a review I will just point out the crap that inhabits this film.
- The shark roars like a lion.
- Mario Van Peebles does a Jamaican accent
- The shark swims from New York to the Bahamas in less then 3 days.
- This is the sequel that popularized the tagline "This time it's personal!"
- African Americans feet apparently look Caucasian under water
- The god damn shark is hunting one family, even…