Welcome to Australia, cocksucker!
The goriest educational film I've ever seen. Although I did learn a few things about Australia here, I'm not quite sure this is the movie that will convince me that it's my next vacation destination of choice.
The only thing standing between you and a watery grave is your wits, and that's not my idea of adequate protection.
I'll give this a "review" and star rating if I ever get a chance to view a proper copy of it, for now I'm just posting this so it's logged in my film diary. Although I did enjoy it I don't think I can properly judge it under the circumstances. Basically the film's original aspect ratio is…
Instead of doing a review I will just point out the crap that inhabits this film.
- The shark roars like a lion.
- Mario Van Peebles does a Jamaican accent
- The shark swims from New York to the Bahamas in less then 3 days.
- This is the sequel that popularized the tagline "This time it's personal!"
- African Americans feet apparently look Caucasian under water
- The god damn shark is hunting one family, even…
I'm Gotham's reckoning.
Superhero films finally have a good trilogy. I'm not proclaiming this on the same level as The Lord of the Rings Trilogy or the original Star Wars Trilogy, but I'm saying this is by far the best superhero trilogy we've ever had. With that said, it's competition for that title wasn't exactly stiff. I'm also a huge Marvel Comics fanboy so it hurts a little admitting that.
The story is epic in scope and takes full…