Crash 2004

Wow what a revelation. Apparently black people can be racist of white people, white people can be racist of black people, black people can be racist of black people, black people can be racist of hispanic people, white people can be racist of middle-eastern people, middle eastern people can be racist of hispanic people, hispanic people are nice, white people can't be racist of white people.

BUT.

Those same black people can be nice to white people, those white people can be nice to black people, the black people nice to those other black people, the black people can be nice to the hispanic people, the white people can be nice to the hispanic people, the white people can be nice to the middle-eastern people, the middle-eastern people can be nice to the white people, they can be nice to the hispanic people, the hispanic people are just nice.

Also, somewhere in this film, I'm sure the Chinese were offended too but I'm not sure how yet.

Thanks for clearing that up for me though, Crash.

And to you, Don Cheadle, an actor I'd always liked, I'm so sorry you were involved in this film.

And to you Paul Haggis, I say, congratulations on your academy award for writing like a white man pretending to be a black man with a chip on his shoulder. Quite the achievement. I'm sure not many others could handle such a sensitive subject so haphazardly. Well done.

46 Comments