Rewatched Aug 18, 2012
Well 3rd time wasn't a charm!
1) I started to nod off in the first 25 minutes! Had to force myself to wake up!
2) The editing is even worse than I thought. It's all over the place, people turn up in one place, then suddenly appear somewhere else.
3) The times don't seem to fit the script, or more to the point I couldn't keep track of day and night, or vica versa.
4) Also Nolan makes us assume a hell of a lot, like how does Wayne (who has no money) get back from europe - I assume it's Europe or the Middle East, to Gotham and back onto Gotham Island - in a day! Just because he's Bruce Wayne I assume he can!
5) Two tumblers with the bomb, then one gets blown up, but we still have two, these are the little details, that sometimes you let slide in other films, but Nolan doesn't usually make these mistakes! Or does he?
6) The Tumbler shoots at the Bat, which is less than 15 feet away (or so it looks like it is) and misses! Really! In fact lots of things get shot at and the bullets seem to miss! All those Police charging and Bane's men with machine guns and they manage to hit less than 6 police, really!
7) 1 minute 57 on the clock when he hooks the cable, yet he walks back to the Bat, Kisses Catwoman and tells Gordon who he is and still manages to get 10 miles out to sea! Really! Did we see the clock again!!! Don't recall seeing it!
Right people will say I'm nit picking and yes I am, because these errors are not really obvious in the first two films, or in fact any Nolan film. (Well I hope they aren't) So for me they shine like a beacon!
TDKR is still a good film, still a good ending to a great trilogy, it's just for me not the Epic ending I was hoping for.