Hot Fuzz 2007 ★★★★★

I've seen Shaun of the Dead countless times.

This is the fourth time I've seen Hot Fuzz and not only am I ready to call this better than Shaun, I'm tempted to call it my favorite comedy of all time.

21 Comments

• Pegg looks badass! I wanna just fast forward time to when it's release. Can't wait!

• Are you just looking for a reaction? We'll you've got one. Surely you've got to be kidding. I'm a big fan of Wright, Frost and Peg and granted I have seen this film loads of times. But these days the novelty of this movie has worn a bit thin. I recommend to try and keep the viewing down if you want this comedy to remain a favourite. Still good fun though.

• I wasn't looking for a reaction (nor was I looking for someone to tell me how many times to watch something), but whatever floats your boat...

• This film is so awesome, can't literally remember the last time I saw such a good comedy. Forever grateful for my friend who introduced this gem to me.

• Maybe the most badass comedy ever.

• Agreed 100% (y)

• love it.

• "Are you just looking for a reaction? We'll you've got one. Surely you've got to be kidding. I'm a big fan of Wright, Frost and Peg and granted I have seen this film loads of times. But these days the novelty of this movie has worn a bit thin. I recommend to try and keep the viewing down if you want this comedy to remain a favourite. Still good fun though."

@Jake Seeing as this is my all-time favorite film I can't help but call this absolute bullshit...I've probably watched it over 100 times now and it's still as funny as it was the first time.

• Can't really decide which one of the two I like more. They are both so damn entertaining and hilarious! Can hardly wait for The World's End

Please to comment.