Live Free or Die Hard 2007 ★★★

This would have been better if it did'nt have Die Hard in the title. Nothing about it resembles Die Hard. It's not as fun as the previous installments and it's definitely not as good, but it's still pretty fun. If you can get past the fact it's not as good as Die Hard, you can still have fun with it.

3 Comments

• Ah, but so many things in it resemble Die Hard just in their own Aughties way. Essentially every action beat is a reference to something in one of the previous Die Hards.

My biggest complaint is the universe John McClain is in. Not gratuitous enough. The R-rated cut helped but not by much and you still can't get it on Blu to my knowledge.

• @Brian Did'nt see the R-rated version. Maybe I need to check that version out or rewatch this to see the similarities you mention.

Please to comment.